Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Michael

Michael Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    17step
    Guild:
    Heroes
    please wait for me its only 5 more days the last three years have been too hard for things to end up like this

Jeen, violaceopes, Penny and 5 others like this.
  2. jinjae

jinjae Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nehmo
    Guild:
    Mythic
    lol where's the christmas event?

lnga and Nullpo like this.
  3. Josh

Josh Donator

lol why can’t these people check the start dates of events from previous years for a rough estimate before asking the same stupid question again and again? and it’s not like demanding for it makes it come any faster or contributes in any positive way

Alice719 and Kai like this.
  4. Raiyan

Raiyan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Raiyan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Risk
    It's been more than 3 years already, I wonder what would have happened if I chose you instead, and not betrayed you. I really wish to be able to make it up to you in person.. I don't know why I still can't forgive myself and I still feel terrible about it even though you have probably moved on and living happily. You deserve happiness, and I sincerely hope you found the right person. Sorry that you had to meet a scum like me, you didn't had to be hurt like that. I definitely deserved the pain I received and I'm sure you felt much worse and I'm really sorry.

Lae and Masqueradia like this.
  5. Penny

Penny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iwantcandy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cognito
    Shame on me for expecting more from an organization that dropped me like a hot potato when I was too injured and mentally broken to win any more titles for them. First call was when I could come back. There was never a second call. Don't know why I'm still so surprised when people reveal themselves to be exactly as shitty as I knew they were. Guess that's on me.

Jeen, VoidSeeker, Johnny and 2 others like this.
  6. HarGao

HarGao Well-Known Member

Its downright disrespectful and disgusting how some guys can comment about a girl's body shape. Who are you to talk about them like that? Is it their body or yours? So what if they have a double chin? So what if they don't have a thigh gap?

Rude as fuck.

Jeen, VoidSeeker, Johnny and 6 others like this.
  7. Lae

Lae Member

Country Flag:
    I'm sorry for not contacting you.
    By now it's a vicious cycle because I'm too ashamed to reach out as it's been so long that I wouldn't know what to say, and hiding from conflict seems so easy..

I hate myself because I keep doing this to people I care about and I don't know why.

violaceopes likes this.
  8. Semillon

Semillon Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Semillon
    Level:
    Blocking me just made me feel like shit more and now I want to give up..thanks...

VoidSeeker and violaceopes like this.
  9. Allegro

Allegro Donator

let the bodies hit the floor

let the bodies hit the *CRASH* *CRASH*
    FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Dudu, Carrow, StrickBan and 4 others like this.
  10. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    W.e man. Whether you admit it or not, I work my ass off way harder than you do for this forum so a big fuck you ;)

11. violaceopes

violaceopes Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Calyx
    Guild:
    Radiance
    The longer I'm an adult, the less qualified to be an adult I feel.

Please tell me it stops somewhere.

12. Light Yagami

Light Yagami Donator

Country Flag:
    I have to get this off my chest...
    Forgive me for ranting...

I've become increasingly annoyed and disgusted by the sexual tension on this server. While typically such tension can manifest in the form of flirting... I can't help but sense a deep-seated issue within the context of attention-seeking thinly covered by the veneer of self-esteem issues and social anxiety.
    How is it that affection is sold so cheaply?

Considering that me and my Wife play this game together I've been floored, stunned frankly, at the numerous times she garners unwanted and unnecessary attention from guys simply because she is a female character. Guys are so desperate to receive some sort of response from her (and other female characters) that their very-fragile ego appears to shine through. We both simply want to "exist" in the game without questions of our marriage, sexual tendencies, and generalized flirting. Personally speaking, I grow tired of having to be "nice" to these individuals, and simply want to tell them off just the way it is (see: community blacklist post with this very point). I'm sick and tired of them saying "just kidding" after we've revealed that we are married. It'd be so much more sincere if such excuses weren't tossed out like garbage. Perhaps the most ridiculous part is that my Wife can tell a guy off just fine..., but if I do it? Yep, I'm a jerk, and a "toxic" presence to the community.

Considering I can't state names specifically here... I do want to say that I apologize to anyone I've offended because of this very issue, and please know, that I do not aim to hate you as a person/player, but rather, want this point I've typed out to be understood. My frustration can shine through when the real point I'm trying to make is here in this post.

Noee, Tsene, cafebeat and 9 others like this.
  13. Semillon

Semillon Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Semillon
    Level:
    Making friends was a mistake. I should have kept quiet and never said anything .

I regret meeting any of you..

To friend one, stop throwing me away everytime you catch feels for me or something and then coming back like I didn't notice anything. It's getting old and annoying. Is it thatg bad to actually like me? If you didn't do that, I could have liked you back but you're just a fuckboy..

To friend two, you only talk to me when you need me. I was dumb to actually like you even though you're so so far away. Frankly, sometimes I don't care if you use me like that but other times it bothers me..

VoidSeeker, violaceopes and DrunkPunk like this.
  14. Carrow

Carrow Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Halkie
    Big huge "go f*ck yourself", for still not attempting to see your own grandkid, despite the fact of living only 1h away. Over 8 months now you f*cker.

15. imangela

imangela Well-Known Member

16. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    All I want for Christmas is you HT

17. VoidSeeker

VoidSeeker Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    All I wanted was a peaceful Christmas, but that's not happening... Instead, almost everything that happens I end up
    [​IMG]

18. Matty

Matty Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Matty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heroes
    ugh

i need a break.

Chrille, Michael, Jeen and 5 others like this.
  19. Raiyan

Raiyan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Raiyan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Risk
    Worst Friday in a while.

Received 5-6 phone calls from different potential employers, had to redirect them to e-mail me as I had hearing disability, only 2 or 3 e-mailed me..

Also helped this friend the other day by showing him how to write a good cover letter and showed him an example of mine, the bloody fucking idiot copied some sentences over and applied to the same company I applied to, didn't fucking think that their HR would see similarities between our letters, dumb fuck.

mirutea, violaceopes and DrunkPunk like this.
  20. Aly

Aly Magical Mermaid Princess

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Toomanytbh.
    Level:
    lel
    Guild:
    Rhythm5eva
    I was so ready for everything to explode. For you to hate me, say you never want to see me or hear from me again etc. Like, I was terrified of where that would leave me, but I was prepared. And now... silence? That I didn't expect. And somehow this is worse? because I have no fucking clue what's going through your head, do you hate me? Do you blame me for everything? Do you think I planned all of this or maybe you're giving me the benefit of the doubt? Do you think we can ever get on talking terms again? Or anything beyond that? Do you think I lied to you the other night? but I cannot be the one to break the silence, so I'm just sat here waiting.

Chrille, Enticing, xFishy and 4 others like this.