Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Kai

Kai Donator

Of all times, I just have to be under the weather now.

2. HarGao

HarGao Well-Known Member

Typical.

Aly and Kai like this.
  3. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    I work with a person whose in perpetual identity crisis whether they're the smartest or greatest human being alive. How about biggest Asshole? That works right?

I'm looking at you Tadd the zenith of douche baggery in the corner space

4. Kai

Kai Donator

Most of the time, people who doesn't know shit, talks the most shit. Sometimes I wonder which shithole y'all came out from.

Chrille, 3825, Alice719 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Manny

Manny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Manny
    Level:
    xxx
    Guild:
    Radio
    lf<gf
    ~f13

Jeen, Chrille, Alice719 and 5 others like this.
  6. Aly

Aly Magical Mermaid Princess

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Toomanytbh.
    Level:
    lel
    Guild:
    Rhythm5eva
    Sometimes I just feel like there's something fundamentally wrong with me and no matter what I do that's just not going to change.

Masqueradia, Chrille, Vend and 7 others like this.
  7. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    So today I was in a call with a doctor, the patient's father and the nurse... the story goes like this....

Doctor> sir you daugh has an ulcer on the stomach and w.e we do we wont able to improve her quality of life. Do you wanna go ahead with the surgery?
    dad> yes go ahead

doctor orders the surgery.......
    nurse> ok doctor so should we call anyone (ie. cardiology, neurology?)
    doc: YES! call a fucking priest!!!!!!!!!

8. eugenekhor

eugenekhor Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Myself
    Its been days. How are you doing?

DrunkPunk, Alan and Alice719 like this.
  9. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Little do they know I’m the one truly behind it.... yikes!

Alan likes this.
  10. auntjaemima

auntjaemima Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SASUKEHENTAL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ascension
    I just needed to share this story with y'all because I feel that some of you can use some brightness in your respective lives.

I've been beefing with a longtime friend of mine recently and both of us were just too stubborn to apologize to one another, but a mutual friend who plays royals with me said he'd low level leech for me for a bit because he had some stuff he wanted to tell me. We, of course, got to talking about my and friendx's aforementioned beef, and it prompted me to apologize; ultimately, we made up. friendx was having a get together (he's in the navy so he's only around like a few weeks out of the year) the day after, so it was kinda perfect timing. So I go and have a jolly old time with some old friends and after sobering up I decide to head home.

As I'm driving home after a night of drinking beer - which, of course, means I didn't eat very much cause, you know, bloating - I realize "shit dude i'm hungry as heck," but I decide to take a mountain pass road just for the heck of it. Keep in mind this is a drive I've made probably 200-300 times, and I've only taken this mountain pass like 4 times in my life. So I'm driving through this area with a bunch of shitty old cabins and there's a bbq place with the lights on just off the side of the road, and it's super run down - obviously a mom and pop shop. I decide to stop even though I'm pretty sure they're closed. I walk up to the door and they are obviously closed - per the sign, but I knock and ask if they'd be willing to sell me some food, cause, you know, very hangry. So the dude says, "We're just having a party right now, so we're not gonna make anything. But, we made food like 4 hours ago and you're welcome to buy some if you want. It's still hot." I, of course, replied, "oh hell yeah dude. I'll honestly pay whatever amount." So they let me in and I chill inside for a bit, make some small talk, and he comes out with 2 halfpint side containers, and 2 togoboxes and I asked him what he had for me. Homie says, "A full rack of ribs, a plate of onion rings, and a halfpint of mac salad and slaw." I replied, "yoooo thank you. How much for everything?" He says, "uhh idk just hit me with like 15 bucks." I asked him if he was serious and he said he was, so I handed him a 20 and told him to just keep the rest. We said our goodbyes, I told them that I'd remember them forever, we had a laugh, and that was that. I got home and I started eating the ribs, and as I'm eating and recollecting the sequence of coincidences that led to me being in that moment I damn near almost cried; literally, I was choking up. It was a simple moment, but, nevertheless, it was a beautiful one.

The point I'm trying to make is that while life, very often, hits you with a sequence of bullshit it also, very often, hits you with a sequence of good shit. A lot of you on this thread seem to be dealing with a lot of remarkably terrible things. Truly, I hope that if you're at a point in which you're not able to generate any good shit for yourself that you'll have the patience and strength to hold out because good shit does happen :~).

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    Vackule, Hamburg, IzYaBoy and 24 others like this.
  11. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainDre
    Level:
    A big part of life is meant to be spent listening to what others have to say & sharing each others experiences.

DrunkPunk, Chrille, Kai and 1 other person like this.
  12. 3825

3825 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Guild:
    Breakfast
    And this thread is perfect for that.

Going through some rougher times as well but hoping to pull through alright as you guys are...

auntjaemima likes this.
  13. Raiyan

Raiyan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Raiyan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Risk
    After a whole month of darkness, things are finally looking up for me somewhat, this whole week is filled with interviews and freelance stuff with potential of more interviews next week.

Hopefully I don't screw shit up with my mental issues.

mirutea, Dre, DrunkPunk and 2 others like this.
  14. Chrille

Chrille Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Garbaggio
    To all my dearests; you've been a great support to me through these last years. You've given me the energy to move forward, made me put the bad memories behind me and able to become the cheerful person I am today who tries to keep a smile on your face whether or not times are rough. You support me and I support you, it's what I've always done and always will. Memories like these are what you and I should appreciate throughout our lives. I'm happy that we've met and hopefully our friendship remain as it is, it is .. Special to me~

Thank you. You belong somewhere special to me~

i swear i didn't tear when i wrote this because that's not me...

ginwolf, Becca, Masqueradia and 12 others like this.
  15. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    I left him.
    At 3am yesterday morning I finally had enough, when he went to work his night shift I called my mother crying, begging her to come pick me up.
    Those empty promises that he spewed to me in previous posts on here meant nothing.
    I loved him with every ounce of my heart and all I got was abuse.
    He manipulated me back into his arms and held me there for 4 months, locking me behind bedroom doors, yelling at me over trivial things, forcing me on the bed and ripping off my clothes when I didn't want to, you took advantage of me...
    Except this time, I have proof.
    I documented every little detail, I have messages to you admitting that you abuse me, messages to you admitting that you learned these actions from your dad, I even added in messages of you freaking out at me over nothing at all which indicates that you get easily triggered for no reason.
    You kept telling me that if I found a job we'd be so much better off, maybe you would stop yelling at me, maybe you'd stop threatening to leave me, so I looked for one, and I found one that was a 30 second walk from the apartment.
    On my SECOND day of going to my job, you told me this,
    "Hun we dont have enough time to spend together, quit your job so we can be together... I want to see you more, it's lonely without you here. I miss you, I want to cuddle with you."
    ...................................................... You're serious?
    By the 4-5th day, you were already getting angry at me for "not being around" and "not wanting to do anything when I got home."
    Fuck off.
    Just fuck off.
    After all the complaining you did for those 4 months about how you want me to have a job and to help out with the bills, when I FINALLY got one, you tried getting me to quit it. It was then that I realized that no matter WHAT I did, you'd never be happy with it. I never talked back, I cooked, cleaned, never complained when you gamed with your friends, I only complained when you chose to bail on our date plans to spend more time with them, and you still had the nerve to tell me it was all my fault.
    You took me for granted, instead of arguing and fighting with me every day whenever you got home, you should've just ENJOYED the time we had.
    I even have a message from you admitting that the 1300$ gaming pc you built is "technically mine" (tell your parents to stop harassing my mom over the pc, police said it's mine. I'll file against your shit parents too if they keep harassing us) and also tell your mom who told my mother, "my son would never do such a thing to anybody." did in fact, do such a thing to me.

I have already filed my report to the police, the woman who took my info and heard my story was almost in tears when she read the texts I showed her that you sent me. After the 2 hour long session with the police, my mom and I, I went to the bathroom to wash up and when I came out I overheard the police woman tell my mother that they will without a doubt take my side of the story against yours with the texts I had provided, and the broken doorknob from when you held the door and locked me inside the bedroom.

You will be charged with physical abuse, sexual abuse, verbal abuse, and emotional abuse, all I'm waiting for is the detective to call us back to confirm.

I hope to GOD, your mother sees what kind of a shit person you've become, I hope she realizes where you learned it from too. I've been trying to tell her for months that you're aggressive, but you're always so nice and kind to everyone. But behind closed doors, you are a terrible human being and I hope nobody ever falls for your trap.
    I hope you liked your job as security, because you won't be having it for long.
    I have given you SO many chances, and all you did was tell me I wasn't good enough for you, that you hate me, that you want me gone, etc. only to have you turn around 30 minutes later and apologize by taking me out to expensive dinners, or buying me really expensive gifts.
    The cycle always started again within the next few days...

It's sad, that it finally took me this long to realize what kind of person you are. I was so torn, whenever we fought you'd always come running back and hugging me so tightly, telling me you were sorry and that you didn't want me to leave. I made a joke a few hours before you left to go to work, saying that I could get up and leave when you went to work, and you snorted and told me "You won't leave me lol."
    I did.
    I left you shortly after you went to work.
    I wish I could've seen your face when you arrived home to the apartment only to find my stuff missing.
    You always arrive home around 7:00 or 7:15 in the morning, and my mom didn't start getting texts from both you and your parents until around 8.
    Makes me wonder if you actually sat there in awe, or maybe you realized what you lost.
    Considering I always told you I'd never leave, and I wanted to make it work. That and you also told me that if I just "fight back and get angry with you, then I'll realize the damage I'm doing to you and stop."
    I endured so much shit from you that I had to leave, I was starting to get suicidal every time you were gone.
    I didn't want to live there anymore because it hurt me so much knowing that you were a ticking time bomb that could explode at any minute. It hurt me knowing that you pretended to be the nice happy couple in public, but behind closed doors you were a monster.

I hope this restraining order will be enough to keep you from stalking me like you did in high school and in the summer.
    I really tried Corbin, I really did.
    Goodbye.

Tsene, Hamburg, HarGao and 12 others like this.
  16. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    I got the call saying that you were arrested and in custody just now. As much as I love you I know it's for the best because I have given you so many chances, and now I'm just tired of your shit.

Romina, Sen, HarGao and 7 others like this.
  17. Tazdingo

Tazdingo Donator

IGN:
    Tazdingo
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    It’s the same story over and over again, and I don’t really like this story..

violaceopes likes this.
  18. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SunnyFip
    Level:
    Guild:
    Guardians
    even though i know no one is gonna react, i can't even get myself to type it out here, just in case itt'l be searchable on google some day in the future...
    there are so many things i need to get off my chest, things i could never tell anyone, just because i know it may hurt them..

19. Sanvers

Sanvers Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Had bad first impression of a guy when first met, know he's TOTALLY JERK in 2nd, who thought he owns server. #blacklisted4life

20. jaeyoungee

jaeyoungee Member

You're so lonely. Why are you so lonely. When did you become so lonely? Why are you like this. You were never like this. Why must you feel this way. Why do you never express your feelings? Why must you suffer by yourself. Depression is real. It's consuming you. It's over. I'm done.