Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. HarGao

HarGao Well-Known Member

Had quite a bad, and super draining day at work dealing with so many dumb and rude customers. Thank you bf, food, beer and maple for making it better. ❤️

Sen, Chrille, Romina and 4 others like this.
  2. Aly

Aly Magical Mermaid Princess

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Toomanytbh.
    Level:
    lel
    Guild:
    Rhythm5eva
    We don't talk but I still think about you like all the fucking time.

Miss Abby, Chrille, xFishy and 2 others like this.
  3. Kai

Kai Donator

If you have nothing better to say, consider doing the world a favor by shutting your mouth.

Chrille, Aly, Raiyan and 1 other person like this.
  4. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Lol where do I begin.
    Shortly after you got arrested before Christmas, your parents bailed you out and started screaming bloody murder in my direction, saying that I'M the abusive one, I'M the one who lured you, I'M the one who did everything wrong. I am so tired of this shit. I was so scared to go to the police because your parents scare me more than you do. I even told the police officer who's reviewing my case that I was terrified of them and how they always accuse me. How the hell are you supposed to "get help" for being abusive if your parents deny it. They're enablers and it's really fucking sad because that's all I want for you, I just want you to get help and not be a shit person anymore.

Throughout the winter break, you kept checking in on me through Battle.net. You'd log in every so often, sit in the app for a few minutes and then log off, and you always kept asking me to play Overwatch with you; as if nothing ever happened between us. You'd log into the menu for about 15 minutes, not even playing the game, and you've waited over an hour every time for my reply which you never received.
    I ignored you about 5-6 times before I finally snapped and told you to get the fuck out of my life. I actually forgot I didn't remove you from there, because you never played any of the games by yourself and you haven't logged into the app for like, 4-5 weeks.
    I loved you so much, but when you told me I wasn't good enough for you... Whatever subconscious act that was making me hold onto you, let go instantly. I feel nothing for you anymore. I'm happy now that I'm away from you.

If anyone is interested in what I told him, here you go:
    "I don’t understand why you keep trying to get me to play a game with you, and act like nothing happened. I left you in the middle of the night because I couldn’t take it anymore. I got tired of you constantly yelling at me, you raising your hand to me and grabbing my neck, and shoving me around when you got mad.

I got fed up with you changing your mind. I even got tired of you forcing me into having sex with you, and forcing your dick in my face on the couch. Which I found out IS rape btw. Not “it’s just a joke” as you so delicately put it.

It got to the point where whenever you’d beg for forgiveness, and tell me that you were sorry and butter me up with expensive gifts or a dinner, that I couldn’t even look you in the eye. If you were really sorry for what you did, you would’ve stopped doing it over and over again. But you didn’t. You always started it up, and you always increased the damage as if you were testing my loyalty to you.

I’ve done everything you said and followed your orders and yet you STILL found something to blame me for. I let you walk all over me because I loved you so much, I wanted you to see that I was really sorry for the lies I’ve told before, I wanted to show you I really meant it that I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. But you abused that. You manipulated me into coming back in August by telling me things would be better. I believed you.

For the longest time you told me if I found a job we’d be happier, save up for a better place, etc. So I found a job. And guess what? You got even WORSE.
    You wanted me to quit. After four months of threatening to leave me, and telling everyone I was lazy, you had the nerve to tell me to quit. You “wanted me all to yourself” even though you complained to me whenever I wanted to spend time with you. You started getting mad because I was working 8 hour shifts in a row and you couldn’t see me.

It got to the point where I was indeed afraid of you. I was scared of you coming home. I didn’t know what you’d do if you’d yell at me, or worse. I was scared of when I went to work because I didn’t know if you’d throw my shit out the window. I was scared to leave you alone because whenever I did, you’d get really nasty with me the next time we talked.

You constantly blamed me by saying that I was doing something, or saying something to make you act that way, but in reality I didn’t even do anything. You’re in charge of your own emotions. Nobody can make you do anything.
    Plus, I followed your words, remember?

You told me to be less serious? I did, which made you mad. You told me to stand up for myself and to not let you push me around? I did, which made you mad. You told me to fight back? I did, which made you mad. You told me to spend time with you? I did, which made you mad. You told me to find a job? I did, which made you mad. You told me to “do my own thing”? I did, which. Made. You. MAD.

I can honestly say this without any intent on changing my mind later on in the future.
    I hate everything you did to me. To think that I once looked at you with loving eyes, and longed for your touch every night when we’d fall asleep, and to be with you for the rest of my life, really makes me feel ashamed. I left my family and ran back to you. I defended you. I made excuse after excuse for you, and all you did was abuse me.

I loved you so much, so unconditionally, that I looked past ALL of that and said “that is the man I want to be with. He is my love. My soul mate.” :/
    You told me I wasn’t good enough for you. I don’t care if you were angry at the time, and if you didn’t mean to say it. You still did. You chose to say something that you knew would destroy me. I will never look at you the same way ever again because of that.

If you somehow still love me after all of this, I don’t want to ever hear about it.
    You had your chance.

Do not contact me. I don’t want to hear it anymore. I know how you work, you’ll want me to still game with you and then eventually bump it up to “come over... I miss you..” you did that ALL summer, and I fell for it because I wanted so desperately to show you I really wanted this. I don’t want to hear your lies of you being a better person, you won’t change. You refuse to get help so I know deep down you won’t ever treat me nicer even if I did come back. I am done."

greendeath, Tsene, Hamburg and 8 others like this.
  5. Raiyan

Raiyan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Raiyan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Risk
    How do I get rid of this feeling of wanting to end myself.. It's driving me crazy.

I feel so suffocated and destroyed.

6. HarGao

HarGao Well-Known Member

When players attack on your map and then pretend to afk when you tell them to cc, and the cycle repeats for more than 3 instances...

You...

Open a sack and kill. them. all. 0:)

Hamburg, Penny, Kentavious and 9 others like this.
  7. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    I decided to at least wait for your response, and I must admit, I was expecting a "I meant it, you aren't good enough for me loool bye" in your typical manner. but I was greeted with "If that's the best way for you to move forward, then please, enjoy your life. I'm sorry that you feel that way about me and that you think I'd ever hurt you. Take care, and goodbye, Becca." ....

How can you still possibly think that you've never hurt me as much as you did? I've stated how you hurt me, and what you did and you mean to tell me that you never meant to hurt me? You removed me anyway, so I couldn't say anything back which would've been along the lines of "You did. Countless times, actually." But either way, you removed me so what's done is done. Here's to hoping you'll stay away from me...

Whalien, Romina, HarGao and 1 other person like this.
  8. Christine

Christine Donator

IGN:
    2spoop-e4u
    Guild:
    fruits inc
    [​IMG]

Dudu, Hamburg, Kentavious and 6 others like this.
  9. Matty

Matty Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Matty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heroes
    so it’s been about four years to the day.

iwonderifitwilleverstop

violaceopes and Chrille like this.
  10. Kai

Kai Donator

Sometimes I ask myself why do I even bother hosting events. People just won't appreciate. So why not just play a game without GM events? Seems like everyone will be happier that way.

P/S: Not the Red Light Green Light which ended in like 28 seconds. That was a real crap mess and I admit that it failed badly without properly planning it. :p. This rant is just in general across all events I've held.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  11. shanglelxd

shanglelxd Donator

Country Flag:
    there is something inside you, it's hard to explain

Becca likes this.
  12. LustBerry

LustBerry Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lustberry
    Level:
    Guild:
    n/a
    Joined this game in october 2017 during a night where my house was getting flooded.
    first char i made was a NL, thinking i might finally enjoy playing some dps role after having a 17x bishop in Aquilla Maplesea IGN:BabyGinny
    Get tp lvl 50 in two days, was happily grinding, until i went LMPQ, people told me i am trash without hp washing.

Stop training 1 week, to study hp washing, made my on calculator and spreadsheet.
    finally decided to make 5.7k hp wash base on a forum thread, saying 5.7k is enough to ht.
    Met good friend in game, lend me low int gear and help me reach 135lvl

YEA, finally i can wash 5.7k and start bossing
    NOOOOO, someone else told me i need 8k hp at least with Weapon defense.
    FINE, calculated another 2 days, I can make it to 8k hp
    HMM, with fist clenched I told myself i can do it.

at 150lvl now, on the return of HT in Xmas patch. Ppl now says i need 10k+ for HT. the monster has been buffed up

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT FOLKS. I AM OUT.

truth be told, when i am supposed to enjoy the game, I am not. Everyday i have to stress on how many hp left to wash.
    My most enjoyable moment was that 50 lvl whereby I grind without a single thought that i need to hp wash. (good time)

4 months in, now every week i have to keep tab on the hours i have to sell leech on my Bishop(made just for leech) to actually achieve that goal.
    You work very very hard to reach the goal but the goal just keep on running away. #finaldestinationnotfound

I am pretty sure at this point of the game, I am just been stressing and suffering too much than actually enjoying it.
    People told me to just ignore players in game, and afk in fm or troll or relax.
    but everyone in your buddy and guild are either veteran or growing faster than you, how do you not succumb to the peer pressure?

I guess i am the only with such thought. I am glad there is a session like this to get my feeling out.
    Still love all my buddy made in games and my guildies who has been there for me.

#burnout #harshreality #mageroyals

DeJia, Miss Abby, Shnang and 5 others like this.
  13. Raiyan

Raiyan Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Raiyan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Risk
    Many times I wonder why I'm even alive, I don't know what my purpose is anymore.

14. HarGao

HarGao Well-Known Member

Hate falling sick zzz

15. danman

danman Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    danman
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ascension
    I don't know how much longer I can do this anymore.

Raiyan likes this.
  16. attenuate

attenuate Donator

IGN:
    affective
    Guild:
    Tapestry
    Can't believe this has hit me harder than i thought it would

DrunkPunk, Johnny, Thoughts and 3 others like this.
  17. xFishy

xFishy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jennn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Radio ♪ ♬
    sooooooo.. I like you but I’m too scared to tell you. :c

honestly I think I should just tell you but I’m afraid you don’t feel the same way.

Update: I just sent him a text re: how I feel. asdfghhjkl

Update 2: ehehehe c: I take back what I said.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    hyeon, Toothpaste, DrunkPunk and 5 others like this.
  18. yjy1

yjy1 Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Market
    Level:
    Just dced from HT 10% left , party doesnt wanna split , wasted 2 hours of my life. I wanna punch this damn server in the face but i still have to ask myself why i bother playing this game.

19. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    At this point I enjoy the forums more than I enjoy the game. Idk whether its the server's fault or the game's fault, but I've decided that I enjoy the nostalgic aspect way too much to throw it away for a below average mmorpg(imo).
    The game is cute and everything, but I lost the nostalgic aspect about 30 levels in, since as a kid I never made it past level 30, just kept creating new characters until the pirate update.
    At least the soundtracks still bring up memories. Not memories from playing Mapleroyals, memories from my childhood, when I was about 7 years old, wasn't able to understand a single word in English, kept dying over and over again, but for some reason, loved the game as much as a 7 years old can love a thing.
    Y'all people are dope, even if the game sucks ass with that stupid "who can get their mule bish to 30k mp ez" race(just a random example to stuff I heavily dislike in the server/game), this community is phenomenal. Been to other servers while Royals was down(New sauce), the communities weren't even close to how I see Royals' community. Sure, we had shit loads of beef with GMs, known vets and more, but I definitely enjoy reading stuff here everyday, whether its people telling their stories about some rough shit that they are going through, whether its staying up until like 5am and reading random conversations in the shoutbox(mostly during Summer break) or whether its just people blaming their cat for hacking, I couldn't ask for more.
    Thank you everyone for being dope.

btw when y'all are using font size 1 my eyes are fucking dying

Dudu, ikiru, Dre and 6 others like this.
  20. Howi

Howi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    howiiiiii
    Level:
    Guild:
    none
    better to feel pain then empty i guess.

DrunkPunk likes this.