Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. itsKate

itsKate Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    itsKate
    Level:
    Guild:
    Peeps
    I'm so tired of people asking for a wipe or a new world to start over ... Especially without considering what kind of effort it would take administration/coding/developing wise for a new world to be implemented and the harm it would cause to the community if there was a second world or a wipe .. But asking only for their selfish reasons because they preferred something else ..

I wonder what their thought process is ..
    "Oh here's a 5year old server that a lot of effort both by staff and by players had been contributed over the years, but I don't quite like this gameplay and I can't be a top player here anymore .. Hmm I KNOW ! Let me request for a second world or a server wipe completely ! I'm sure that will solve my problems and I'll be happy to compete for the top spots ! I'm sure everyone will be on board as well and had been waiting for someone to suggest this !"

Dudu, Kentavious, Venin and 9 others like this.
  2. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    “ I don’t think is fair to get banned just for being rich”

You are not rich. You are just another abuser so take you bullshit somewhere else

3. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Some people here are over 20 already but have the mind of a 12.

Kai, Kentavious, Thoughts and 6 others like this.
  4. Penny

Penny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iwantcandy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cognito
    I guess one of the nice things about being crazy anal retentive is the ability to make plans and stick to them. Have been feeling insanely overwhelmed like I couldn't breathe, then I sat down today and forced myself to write down an actionable plan. And now I have it. This is good. It's a crazy plan, but it's not like I haven't done that before. It's just two months of crazy, which is doable. I feel so much better right now it's insane.

Shnang and itsKate like this.
  5. float

float Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Wubbing
    honestly fuck the guy who decided bloom in fps games is good.
    im literally 10 times better than the kid im fighting yet none of these hand cannon shots hit EVEN THOUGH IM ON HIS HEAD...
    BUT HEY RNG IN FPS GAMES haHAA FORTNITE BTW haHAA.
    fuck off

6. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PocketMeteor
    Level:
    14x
    Shit is about to hit the fan.:o

7. Farron

Farron Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    sheepysai
    Level:
    8x
    Guild:
    ex-OPQLovers
    Not sure why but lately I've been feeling really needy for socialization, for the past 20+ years of my life I preferred being alone, I didn't mind doing things by myself like playing games or watching dramas alone but now, whenever I try to do those things I feel kind of empty inside? I feel like I'm just wasting my time, I don't enjoy them as much as I used to anymore and I hate it, I hate feeling this way, I don't want to feel needy, I miss enjoying doing the things I like, and it's not like I don't have friends in real life, I just feel that needy where when I'm home alone, doing my own things and then I've realised "Ah... this is lonely isn't it".

8. Venin

Venin Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Not sure if I suck at Uni but I chose to lock myself in my room and void myself of spending any time with friends, just to catch up on my studies. I've been living this lifestyle not just now, but throughout my Junior College (pre-Uni) and 2 years of Uni life thus far. I'm a true hermit. Need to get out of my shell to experience life but I'll just fall behind and suck even more. Daring myself to taste failure now and going out to do other non-productive stuff just scares me and is a stupid idea. Almost wrecked myself last semester cause I played Royals so frequently. Now that I chose to limit myself from this game, I still feel that my grades are going to disappoint me again. It's true that grades aren't everything and isn't the end of the world, but it's the one 'passport' and one lifeline that can only help me to be employed since the number of extra activities I participated in is well...zero.

Life needs nerf man. I can't git gud.

9. vvisord

vvisord Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    VVISORD
    Level:
    Guild:
    n/a
    i have amazing taste, but thats the thing, i also taste amazing

10. Kai

Kai Donator

Yet another useless Prof who says he "cannot help" because it would be "unfair" to others.

Like, what the actual fark? How is that my problem? I thought the basis of school is for us to ask questions and clarify doubts? If the other students don't understand and don't ask, then that's their farking problem.

Good gracious. The module was fine for the first half of the semester till you took over.

mirutea, MoriForest, HarGao and 5 others like this.
  11. Aily

Aily Active Member

Country Flag:
    there are times that i'm hanging out with friends, just having fun, laughters and all. but yet i still feel like i'm not really enjoying my time.
    you'd see me smiling the whole day but at the end of day i feel like i'm missing something.. missing myself? i don't even know.
    probably just gotta spend more alone time i guess.

12. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    April 9th 2011 some fucker started shooting a gun in a mall and killed 6 people in a city nearby.
    Yesterday a letter was found in the public threatening everyone that a similar shooting will happen again tomorrow, but this time in the small village where my mother and sister live.
    I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight, not knowing if this threat is just some asshole's sick and twisted joke, or an actual shooting might happen.
    Please be safe mom and sister, please. [:(]

Kentavious, Dapper, Caseus and 11 others like this.
  13. Kai

Kai Donator

Last paper today, let it be good.
    After that, back to "reality" of catching up hours of lectures I missed because the mid terms were scheduled in the ungodly weeks.

14. LostABike

LostABike Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JosephStalin
    Level:
    19x
    Lam on di, dung bam theo hay noi gi het. Tai sao cu phai ngoan co vay. Co lien quan gi dau. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

15. Kai

Kai Donator

You know you're lacking behind when you're having your meals and watching lecture at the same time.

[​IMG]

Johnny, DrunkPunk and HarGao like this.
  16. Emi.Lize

Emi.Lize Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SilverStaff
    Level:
    If you agreed to something, stick to it. Even if you want to back out for whatever possible reason you could have, at least have the audacity to tell the person. Instead, you ignored him for a whole week as he waited patiently for you to give it to him. If you weren’t going to sell it to him then don’t leave him to wait for you with extremely high hopes for something he’s been wanting for a long time. This it the third event so far that I remember where he had to take shit from people and he really doesn’t deserve it.

Masqueradia and YSOGREEN like this.
  17. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Hi I'm on this thread again because I can't login at the moment. Server is lagging and can't log back in after logging out an hour ago FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK THIS I JUST WANNA FARM SOME APPLES GET SOME GOOD MONEY AND PLAY SOME DANK MAPLESTORY WHY YOU GOTTA DO THIS TO ME LET ME PLAY AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT'S WORSE IS I CAN'T EVEN LOAD SHOUTBOX LOLWTF SEND HALP

18. violaceopes

violaceopes Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Calyx
    Guild:
    Radiance
    I used to kinda roll my eyes when I heard about people taking antidepressants, feeling better, stopping their antidepressants because "hey I feel better!", and lapsing back into depression. Why do you think you felt better, genius?

Turns out, it's really easy to do unintentionally. I'm sorry for rolling my eyes at you.

Kentavious, Emi.Lize, Kibito and 2 others like this.
  19. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Please stop posting in that thread.

Kentavious, Dre, Don and 7 others like this.
  20. xFishy

xFishy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jennn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Radio ♪ ♬
    Sometimes... you just need to vent to someone and to just let it all out.

Sadly I don’t have that someone anymore, so I end up just keeping everything to myself. I’m sure I’m going to crack soon but I just don’t know when and honestly, I am dreading for that day to come.

Tomfoolery, Farron, Kai and 4 others like this.