[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILoveBishop

ILoveBishop Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BishopPlayer
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    1. Yesh is my fault that not reply ur whisper, because i m still krexing with others with hitting it ( ask the other nl ). And also who knows ur party chat has not been seen anything. All i did is sayed a sry and continue krexing.
    2. About Apple and Stoppers did u actually use it? If u used it the health of the Krex won't down at soo slow since u said u hav 5.1k clean range.
    3. So u did admit that u just spreading some rumour that is nt truth when i m was zak-ing?
    4. Well u admit agn when u saying about Dojo things. And i also told u that day about there is some delay about different computer ( dun u ever know? ). And also when my mana is nearly to 0 how should i go beside u guys? I go there to die isit (if u say soo ok then) . Also there is no other complain with others teamate, only u the 1 keep on complaining ( maybe u should try to make a Bishop to ply it ) .
    5. I would say that kind of thing because i m confident that i did hav to say an apology and also in the previous reply i did say a sorry also. Forgive or not that is ur choice.
    6. Well u self did said that everyone did mistake that include me and u. And also we did actually do some krex run and only that time dced. Just that 1 time and u start complaining. Ik is my fault to gene and i did say a sry ( previous reply also did).
    7. If u r just going to b like a kid and keep on grudge i dun mind . We just live with our own dun disturb ea other.

Lastly, this is my last reply with u. I won't care and also reply to ur nxt reply. And also sorry if u feel like this reply is rude. This what i was going to reply u. Good Luck in ur Future if u keep on like that and Adios.

Carney and reuben12 like this.
  2. MuttonStew

MuttonStew Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MuttonStew
    Level:
    Guild:
    AuraWhite
    Sure man.. You've said what u have to say, and I've said what I've to say.. The other readers will be the jury.

3. Piffy

Piffy Donator

Country Flag:
    I just saw this. But hai! Don’t bully our girl @WangWangNL ~f5 Slap you ah!

4. IceCX

IceCX Well-Known Member

Level:
    meh
    Guild:
    eh
    If your potato PC can't handle a single genesis you might as well just quit the game

Ghostie likes this.
  5. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    That's really not how this works. Royals simply has compatibility issues with certain graphic cards (Nvidia), you can have the top end graphics cards and simply be unable to boss due to your card being incompatible with the client. Maybe next time try not to post mindlessly before fact checking and looking like a fool.

Dudu, knetterzak, Carney and 3 others like this.
  6. Objection

Objection Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    1440minutes
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degeneracy
    It's really interesting to see my name here!
    Why should i take the 5k NX when i had ran more than 100runs of zak with more than few hundred different players and i never loot any NX (since i never drop any eof)?
    I saw u walking in front of me and looted the NX, how come i become the victim of this incident (neither of us have the evidence)? I believe there are people who can prove how innocent I am
    GMs please take some actions

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  7. ItsRachel

ItsRachel Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Opinions
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valhalla
    You can always disable your graphic card in your device manager and run just fine. Just to let you know.

Piffy, IceCX and Lemonexport like this.
  8. naaro

naaro Donator

This is only true if you have an intel processor, because the game will be able to run off the integrated graphics in the cpu. However if you have an AMD cpu then you're out of luck.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    ItsRachel likes this.
  9. Steve1515

Steve1515 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN : Shagy

Reason for blacklisting : literally afking the whole APQ stages BUT the bonus stage

shout out to all the apq'ers to be aware apqing with this guy up here as he doing absolutly nothing and making the party wait on him for like 3 whole minutes from each stage to stage (cant pass with 5 members only) BELIEVE ME , AVOID HIM !
    enjoy mapling !

10. Steve1515

Steve1515 Member

Country Flag:
    If you didnt take it, then why did you ignore me / refuse to take the screenshot when I asked you to take a screenshot of your full etc inventory while we was still inside the zakum map (where you cant go to the cash shop too refine the 5k NX card ) and then you just rushed outta the map ?

11. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    people bring mules all the time to cwkpq. Its normal. with 3 character they can get 2 MON 1 bonus in 1 PQ (1hour run). This saves them a lot of time from doing 3 seperate pq for same reward.(3 hour runs total for 3 pq

Ohad and Becca like this.
  12. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Thank you for being civil about it instead of being an ass like the other guy. Lul

13. FuminoAya

FuminoAya Donator

You know guys, i was reading the last few pages now and something just hit me like a truck. I love how @sids is more of a meme than an actual person playing this game. How can we even be sure that he is real? Has somebody ever seen him before in real life? Or did we just create him to satifsy our need for laughters?
    :eek:

[​IMG]

You're the best m8. Keep it up haha

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    Mrkaren, MoriForest, Angel and 3 others like this.
  14. Steve1515

Steve1515 Member

Country Flag:
    hello royalers here we got two CPQ1 trolls as they scamming other people's wins

IGN; SirRoberts and princejeff

as you can see in these two pictures in here it was mine and HornKnee win after they got the first one . they just ignoring me and my party partner question to stop attacking and trolling
    me ...they that newbie to the server that they dont even know i can see their chat lmao ..now i know that there are always shit people who acting like that in cpq1 but these two seemed to really enjoy that and thats what i decided to post this , if any of you royalers meet their names at any kind of party just kick them away becuase today its only a cpq win but tomorrow it can be gene 20 and etc :)

now i got another picture of them with tonsssss of curses about me and my family that came after i told the ima blacklist forum them but for the sake of a -18 kids in here i decided to not post it and will just directly send it to the GMs .

Mrkaren, reuben12, Ohad and 1 other person like this.
  15. gabrielle mendes

gabrielle mendes Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Chiclete
    Level:
    Guild:
    Jnn
    IGN: LouisVitton
    Reason for blacklisting: cpq2 win stealer
    Details: I was cpquing with him and my friend and he won the first round, so i said the next one would be my win and in the last few minuts he continued attacking and won, so i defamed him and he came with his mule and defamed me twice.

16. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Blacklisting: VikingKnight & and all his mules name starts with Zuba
    Reason: Brings 4 characters , took 5 mon and he want bonus as well (very rude attitude too)

Details: in the beginning of Cwkpq, He told everyone 4 mon 6 bonus. okay thats fine. i understand he has 4 character. so i know he should is 3 mon 1 bonus. the other Drk who chose mon d/c, so there is 5 mon for VikingKnight. He did not say anything about who is looting mon. he went silent and proceed to loot all 5 himself, during the run he is very rude. (this is not the first time, he is rude in all his runs.) In this run he tell us to "shut the fuck up" when we said NL go pirate. He said "You listen to me, i am leader, NL go attack mage." (i had enough of him and told myself i am never doing cwkpq with him anymore after this run)
    So after the boss was downed, me and my party was so confused when we saw him show up at bonus. he looted all 5 mon and he want bonus as well. (6 things).
    we all know 1 character = 1 thing, I understand he is the only mon looter. The problem is: he did not discuss or talk about Mon. We all feel like he cheated on us. If he said something or ask about it, maybe we will allow 5 mon 1 bonus for him. He just loots 5 mon in silence and shows up at bonus.
    My whole party and I think it is unfair because we are all playing 1 character per person. we all said he need to log out. hes not suppose to do bonus after looting 5 mon, but he keep saying he is doing bonus too.
    his arguement: "Drk d/c so there is no reroll. i loot all mon"
    yes that understandable but he did not communicate at all. He just loots all 5 without saying anything and shows up at bonus.
    *edit: Elsaibor told me to add this and i feel like it is important to share it.
    he yells at teammates for really no reason at all. ELsaibor said SE once (because pirate debuffed him) and he wont stop talking. he said Elsaibor is whinning and starts calling him a weak NL.

Here are the names of party members that was bonus:
    Witnesses: Elsaibor, xsparrowx, Limaaaa & Lechita4u. Everyone said it is unfair for Vikingknight to do bonus too.
    After 10 minutes of argueing, he finally agreed to no bonus for him because we said we will blacklist him if he do bonus.

He didn't do bonus But i will still blacklist him anyway for 1) rude attitude (not the first time) 2) wasting our time and 3) attempting to enter bonus when hes not suppose to. So here it is.

Thanks, Sorry for a long paragraph.
    the reason it i am mad is because of another time in cwkpq as well. viking brings 2 mules (SE and SI) (no main). just 2 afk mule and said he is doing 2 bonus. at first leader said ok. but after we ask who is mon bonus. there are too many bonus so we ask him to do 1 mon 1 bonus. then he started yelling and said he bring only 1 mule because he dont want mon. he called leader "retarded" and said he dont know how to to host runs. we decided to kick him because he said 2 bonus or nothing. he wasted our time and rude attitude
    this guy is crazy.. asking for too much

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    Aoede, Renhato, WangWangNL and 2 others like this.
  17. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    @ArmyPenguin

ginwolf, iSlayDogs and daokevin like this.
  18. WangWangNL

WangWangNL Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    WangWangNL
    Level:
    Guild:
    What
    GG rude attitude:X

Shnang likes this.
  19. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member