Get it off your chest!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Spam / Test' started by Catlaunch, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Chrille

Chrille Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Garbaggio
    I'm having a field day right now !

Mooshy, jaydenlim, Snapte and 8 others like this.
  2. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    welch123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues

jaydenlim, Snapte, MoriForest and 7 others like this.
  3. Punk

Punk Donator

IGN:
    xPunk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Army
    RoyalForums.exe

4. rovi

rovi Donator

I hate how ridiculously shy I am around people I don't know. I can't even buy groceries without being fucking weird.

Emi.Lize, iCeci, violaceopes and 4 others like this.
  5. Venin

Venin Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Monster Carnival leech is insane [:D]

6. PerfectSin

PerfectSin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CrticalError
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy

itsKate likes this.
  7. Punk

Punk Donator

IGN:
    xPunk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Army
    When your FM mule that has all your mesos gets stuck.... ~f4

You win this round Frederick.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HarGao, Snay and Venin like this.
  8. syrupface127

syrupface127 Donator

Country Flag:
    If you're going to scam me can you at least just do it in an obvious manner instead of giving me the run around and making me wait for nearly 2 months? Holy shit dude. Your'e adding on problems on top of problems I already have, and honestly fuck you for that.

Snay, Punk, MoriForest and 3 others like this.
  9. SolarSystem

SolarSystem Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SolarSystem
    sooner or later....

10. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I see you've been playing Royals for over 2 hours. And over that 2 hours this fucking hacker is still around and killing people randomly over at ulu2. Don't tell me you bloody afk for over 2 hours. If you are a man with position then DO SOMETHING with that power given to you instead of turning a blind eye you mongoloid.

11. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I have a genuine dislike for elitist players. People that stay in my map, lecturing me about how to "properly play" the game. I am very used to people rudely criticising (if you can even call it criticism) my gear, my way of playing the game, why I would invest in this and that, and so on.

Friendly advice I don't mind at all. I'm talking about ppl that are like "What a fucking waste. Why would you do that/be in this map? Fucking noob".

The moment I suspect someone is a so called elitist, I stop responding all togheter. I don't want to engage in conversations with ppl acting like this.

Today, I was farming monster cards. I like to hunt for medals, so I've been doing that for a while. Suddenly, a GM came into my map. Yes, a GM. I immediately greeted him to not seem like a botter or something like that. This GM, who shall remain nameless since I don't want unnecessary drama, began asking me what I was doing there. Shortly after, despite me showing no interest to have a discussion with him, began telling me what a waste it was for me to be there. I usually don't care, but this time I felt like venting out because I can't believe a GM of all people would do this.

[​IMG]

Look, mister GM, you may think it's a waste of my time to farm cards or what ever at this map I was at, or a waste for me not to NPC my items (the mobs were low level. I would have earned maybe 1-2 extra million mesos, at best, NPC'ing items. For me, that's so insignificant I don't really care about going to town, sell the items and come back), but, in my opinion, you could spend your time dealing with hackers and other rule breakers instead of telling me that what im doing is a waste, especially when I showed no interest to have a discussion with you.

Maybe you just wanted to help me though. If that's the case, then you worded it very poorly in my opinion. You didn't insult me like some ppl do, but you worded it poorly regardless.

Alpine, FNCKikaz, Lunacy and 16 others like this.
  12. sids

sids Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    sids
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mooshy, patnais77, LotusLeaf and 13 others like this.
  13. Venin

Venin Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    There are 2 parties that owe me mw20 split and for fuck sake I don't even know who. Goddamn, I pay less attention to horntail and then I suffer the consequence. This happens when you trust people too much. Own up bij. If it's not sold yet at least have the fucking courtesy to inbox me if I'm not online. My forum name isn't different from my game name.

14. violaceopes

violaceopes Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Calyx
    Guild:
    Radiance
    i see a tarantula, i reflexively smash the follow button

edit: I mean because I want to see more tarantulas, you monsters

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Johnny, HarGao, MoriForest and 5 others like this.
  15. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Holy shit I’m so sore and burnt.
    I had to call in today from work because the day before I power puked my dinner from lifting so much, and yesterday I was the one lifting 30+ pounds of beer bottle boxes to the pallet to stack them and I collapsed on the floor.
    I’ve never lifted a damn thing in my life lol and they made me do it all, because “my back/hands hurt.”
    Honey, I’ve been doing it for a solid 8 fucking hours.

I also burnt the shit out of my elbow because I hit a flap that had hot glue on it and now I’m just fucking done. Everyone’s so fucking lazy there its unreal. If I had help I wouldn’t be in so much fucking pain right now.

“It’s just a temp job” I keep telling myself, but I can’t move a single muscle in my body after yesterday.

When will it be the end of June...

Alorabeans likes this.
  16. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    Stop treating my friend like he's a goddamn bear.. you stand still against a tree hoping he wont see you and forget you're there? He's not stupid, just reply to him already.

Piffy, Chrille, TrinityEcho and 6 others like this.
  17. Derrxck

Derrxck Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Derrxck
    Level:
    Sorry for wanting to be happy.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Emi.Lize, MoriForest, Chrille and 3 others like this.
  18. PerfectSin

PerfectSin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CrticalError
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    Good riddance -.-'

Ohad, Derrxck, Kai and 3 others like this.
  19. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    I can’t believe I was nothing but nice to you and you turned around and pulled that shit on me lmao.
    Grow the fuck up dude and act your age.

It would be a shame if your photo leaked too, wouldn’t it? :rolleyes:

Johnny, Derrxck, ginwolf and 4 others like this.
  20. Shiyui

Shiyui Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiyui
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    Everyone makes mistakes. What matters is what you do after it. Taking personal responsibility for your actions, accepting when you're at fault and in the wrong, and reaching out to genuinely apologize and try to make amends is such rare and incredible character.

It made my day to reconnect with an old friend with such a character. A year ago, they had gotten permabanned for major vote abuse, with my other friend's ski. And that was a large part of why I quit for a year, coming back a few months ago.

I really admire people who reflect on themselves and mature over time into better and better human beings. Back then, I was too childish to bother to read what that friend had to say. But after growing up a bit more, he messaged me and I talked to him today.

And you know, it made my day. I had thought that talking about that toxic gang yet again would exhaust me, as it often does. Heck, hearing about more shit from them after their bans today gave me an actual migraine. But talking to that old friend, discussing their own ban, discussing that group of people, discussing people in general, and the moral reasoning underpinning my own actions, at some point, that migraine that made me want to gouge my eyeballs out went away.

I wish we had been able to befriend each other and gotten to know each other this well long ago. It's heartwarming we could reconnect in the end though. I sincerely admire people who own up to their fuckups and feel genuine remorse for what they've done. I really believe that's at the core of being a good human being, although I know you're still hard on yourself, even though it's been over a year. You're not a bad person at all you know, quite the opposite. :p

And to that toxic gang (and yes, good riddance), I really don't wish any of you ill will. I don't want any of you to die or anything, unlike what one of you told me. I do think you are toxic, immature, childish, nasty, mean, disgusting people. Who definitely deserved the punishments for your actions after having endless opportunities to stop your toxic behavior and apologize. But I genuinely hope that over time, you'll all reflect on your actions, realize you were shitty people, and hopefully apologize to the various people you treated like shit. I hope that by getting away from Royals and hopefully each other's influence, you can all develop into better human beings who treat others well and accept personal accountability for your behavior and actions. People change. Here's to hoping someday you guys do for the better.

Iridescent, Exenet, Punk and 8 others like this.