Closed Ban Appeal: The is an ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by ErkalEtruria, May 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErkalEtruria

ErkalEtruria Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Erkal
    Guild:
    Soju
    Your Character Names: Erkal
    Last thing you did: I was on my way to Victoria Island from Orbis via the ship and got disconnected. I am probably still in Orbis now because of that.
    Why do you think you got banned?: I picked up an item someone dropped on the ground.
    Ban message when attempting to log in: This is an ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection Please check again.
    What GM banned you (optional): Tim the Admin I believe as he messaged me.

2. PaddysPub

PaddysPub Donator

IGN:
    DeeReynolds
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    Would that item happen to be a perfect dagger? Please explain in detail how you happened upon this item since you're only level 60.

3. ErkalEtruria

ErkalEtruria Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Erkal
    Guild:
    Soju
    I went to Kerning City area near the NPC you do the KPQ at. I think this was a time I was using summon bags on people there. This might also be a time I went to the subway to kill stuff. people dropped stuff. I dropped stuff. A guy dropped the dagger on the top left sewer to the left of the portal. I picked it up. I went to the shop in town to sell the junk. I was gonna sell it and noticed it was a perfect dagger. I really can't explain it any more than that. I don't believe I participated in a KPQ that day. I do not remember who the person was who dropped it. I think it was a warrior, but a bunch of people were standing around to try and pick up stuff.

4. PaddysPub

PaddysPub Donator

IGN:
    DeeReynolds
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    Do you remember a time frame in which this occurred?

5. ErkalEtruria

ErkalEtruria Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Erkal
    Guild:
    Soju
    I do not. Maybe Saturday? Friday? Thursday? I can confirm this was recent.

6. ErkalEtruria

ErkalEtruria Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Erkal
    Guild:
    Soju
  7. PaddysPub

PaddysPub Donator

IGN:
    DeeReynolds
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    I'm getting an administrator to confirm your claims. Please be patient and wait until our next response.

8. PaddysPub

PaddysPub Donator

IGN:
    DeeReynolds
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    People don't just drop their perfect dagger in a drop game in a crowded town. I don't believe your story.

9. ErkalEtruria

ErkalEtruria Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Erkal
    Guild:
    Soju
    That is exactly what happened. Should I just drop the item? Wanna know about the time I picked up a chair someone dropped? I see people drop tons of stuff all the time. It isn't a new thing. It is their own fault for dropping it in the first place. I am sorry you do not believe me. I really can't be as straight forward as just snagging it off the ground in Kerning City when a guy dropped it. How am I going to get back on the server if something as simple as pressing Z can get me banned? God forbid I ever pick up an item someone else drops ever again.

10. ErkalEtruria

ErkalEtruria Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Erkal
    Guild:
    Soju
    Please believe me Mr GM sir. I also had a 12 or something luk bathrobe in my inventory. I am unsure if it is from the same person who dropped this other weapon, but he did infact drop the kanzir. I got the bathrobe the same way. Someone dropped it and I picked it up. Anyway, I will stand by my word until the day I die. I literally picked the item off the ground. This is a very common thing in the game and I am being singled out as a fraud.

11. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    So you're saying that this happend in CC1 on Kerning City?

How do you know the ATT of a perfect dagger if you're brand new to the server?

What was the guy's IGN?

12. ErkalEtruria

ErkalEtruria Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Erkal
    Guild:
    Soju
    Was I in CC1 in Kerning City? I am pretty sure.

I was a beta player for GMS. I am not new to the game. I am just new to this server. I showed my friend Minty the item and they told me it had perfect stats. My friend Minty was who suggested I use the forums to sell it.

"What was the guy's IGN?"
    How in the world am I suppose to remember some random dude on a game? Are you being serious right now?

13. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    I'm being dead serious right now. No one on this server just drops a perfect dagger and doesn't try to get it back. You are severely underestimating the amount of time and work it takes to get a perfect weapon. As it stands, we do not believe you at all, which is why I'm trying to get information out of you, to help you out.

14. ErkalEtruria

ErkalEtruria Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Erkal
    Guild:
    Soju
    I literally have nothing more to say orther than the guy dropped it and i picked it up. Maybe he is one of the guys trolling the thread I made of me trying to sell it. One guy asked why someone was selling his dagger. He @ someone who wasn't in the thread.

I seriously don't know his damn name. I can't believe you are serious about that.

15. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    That person was memeing. If you can't name the individual that you got your dagger from or at the very least provide any new information, we can't help you and we'll have to deny your appeal.

16. ErkalEtruria

ErkalEtruria Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Erkal
    Guild:
    Soju
    What more is there to say. I went to KC and i dropped something and picked it up and other people dropped stuff and picked it up and others snagged stuff. I snagged an item and I am being called out for it. I didn't do anything wrong and I am being banned for picking up a damn equip off the ground. What kind of GM are you? I literally for the love of God will never be able to conjure up the name of this random dude who dropped it. I guarantee most people don't remember a random dude that they picked up an item from.

I can't believe I can't be I can't be unbanned from the server because I can't remember the name of a random guy. It is literally impossible for me to know his name. It is not like I wrote his name down or took a screenshot. I wasn't expecting to be banned.... It isn't like I have a photogenic memory or an eidetic memory.

OMFG! I was in Kerning City. Why? IDFK. I maybe I used a summon bag or two or maybe I didn't. Maybe I was grinding in the Subway or maybe I wasn't. Maybe I did KPQ or maybe I didn't. I am sorry for being too dumb to provide a name. I didn't write it down. I wasn't expecting to be banned from this freaken crap! I went all the way to Ludi to get some Maple Lama Staves. I don't even think I posted the thread the same day I got the item.

17. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    Well in that case you will remain permanently banned for RWT.

18. ErkalEtruria

ErkalEtruria Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Erkal
    Guild:
    Soju
    I did nothing wrong. Why am I being accused of RWT? What is the logic behind the accusation? So any noob can just hang out in the FM for example and just wait for someone to drop something expensive so if they go to sell it they will also get banned? How many people get banned for picking up items on the ground? I can't believe you guys are being such dicks about it. I never done RWT in my life. Also, I am getting pissed off with the comments other people are making at me as if it is a fucking joke. I am not joking. I am very serious about this situation and you guys are asking like dicks. All I want is to play with my friends again. I don't why you think you have the right to ban someone just because you can. I picked the fucking item up off the ground when some idiot dropped it. It is his own dumb fault for dropping it. He risked the chance of it being picked up by someone around it, but I happened to get it. Is that really such a fucking crime? God I hate everyone at this company. I didn't even get a warning despite doing nothing illegal. WTF! I want my life back and my friends!:'(

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  19. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    lets look at it from this perspective: why would anyone drop an item that takes hundreds of hours to get just for a prank and then disappear without trying to get it back?

20. ErkalEtruria

ErkalEtruria Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Erkal
    Guild:
    Soju
    Idk what the guy did after I picked it up in Kerning City, but my my whispers were turned off at the time. I sorta hightailed it out of there after I seen the item. I might have glanced at it before going into the weapon and armor shop to sell some other junk, but I remembered that an item where the name is yellow is a good thing. I didn't know it was perfect nor did I know what the value of it was. I was in a trade about to sell it for 5B. I was about to accept a trade, but a friend of mine told me that this person was scamming me and told me it was worth 25b+ so I declined the trade. I had whispers on at this point. A lot of people whispered me asking if I was Turkish. I am not Turkish. Idk why people were asking me. That was because I used a megaphone. I think a strange person sent me a whisper telling me about "his" item, but I didn't reply and I don't remember their name. I don't even really remember the whisper. I might have been a whisper to give it back unless he was trolling because I don't remember the original guy's name who dropped it in the first place. I am poor and have no int gear and thought this could finally be my chance to get some meso. Otherwise, I was going to put up a shop in the FM and sell some Maple Lama Staves for some meso.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.