Closed Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Ecrusher, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ecrusher

Ecrusher Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Your Character Names: Marjola,Amyloidos, NurseNick
    Last thing you did: I was farming on two characters at Lucky charms and wen't back and fourth to ny characters while watching a movie and didn't see the GM who came and checked on me because I was buzy,
    Why do you think you got banned?: Well I believe they think I was botting but I was controlling two characters while watchning a movie and as that map well HH spawns there but it is always killed nad I don't really pay attention to the surrounding area therefor I was I wasn't looking at at nor do I have open my message log so I ddn't see a GM wrote to me. My other character NurseNick who was in FM also got bannd even though it didn't participate in any of the "alleged botting"
    Ban message when attempting to log in: Using third part program.
    What GM banned you (optional): Muff or Maff I think it was.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  2. Muff

Muff Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MrMuff
    Level:
    You were banned for 7 days for robotic play. You did not answer for well over a minute while your character was continually killing monsters and your pet was looting items. This ban applies to you as a person and will automatically expire in 7 days.

3. Ecrusher

Country Flag:
    I see, does this apply to the same person who farm at heartstoppers+ I didn¨t reply as I said because I was farming on two characters and was switching so fast between them to be as effective as possible. Pet is ofc on to get the items.

but no argument from my side, what is done is done. Thank you for explaining so quickly at least because I was in the dark. and this affects all my characters then I believe?

4. Muff

Muff Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MrMuff
    Level:
    Yes, the ban applies to you as a person. You are not allowed to play the game until the ban expires. You can, however still vote. As for Heartstopper farmers, if you believe they are botting you can record evidence and prompt them for a reply then make a report in the forums here.

5. Ecrusher

Country Flag:
    I see, well thank you for the quick information.

6. Ecrusher

Country Flag:
    But how is this robotic ban? I was playing 2 characters in two windows front and back and being super concentrated to make money, I didn't pay attention to the suourring area? Would you if you were hardcore farming on 2 characters? I ddidn't use 4th job attacks I had to use 3rd job and that is a challenge so I was goiung back and forth. I wasn't paying any sort of attention. I don't think this is botting what so ever it's just effective farming. If you do believe I was botting why didn't you warp me to another map to see If I reacted?

7. Muff

Muff Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MrMuff
    Level:
    You have already accepted the results of your appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.