Closed Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Curryy, Apr 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Curryy

Curryy Member

Character name : CurryBS , CurryHS
    Last thing you did : sold leech at ulu 2 and when i was done i went asleep
    Why do you think you got banned? : not a clue
    Ban message when attempting to log in: ID deleted or blocked from the game
    What GM banned you : not a clue

why are my accounts blocked? i never done anything wrong

2. PaddysPub

PaddysPub Donator

IGN:
    DeeReynolds
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    Do you know the character DavidSin?

3. Curryy

Curryy Member

no sir i only own these two characters i mentioned up here and few more low levels that i been farming onyx apples on to fund my leech selling character , i still cant log into them can i please know whats going on?

4. PaddysPub

PaddysPub Donator

IGN:
    DeeReynolds
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    Then why were you playing from the same computer as them?

5. Curryy

Curryy Member

i am the only one who playing anything on my computer as my computer locked up by a unique password sir , especially MapleRoyals which known as an uncompromising server on whatever comes to its rules on account sharing and many other rueles that i am super aware of

thats my computer mac adress : 02-43-DB-FC-B6-7F as i am 100% sure that no one else but me been playing MapleRoyals on this adress

6. Curryy

Curryy Member

i got 0% doubt in your and the staff hard work to keep this server clean as i understand you guys saw a suspicious information about me , i just wanted to tell you that i am a person who got the same honor as yours as i reported by a smega a ulu 1 character who been vacing and killing mobs TimK came right after that to ban him and so i will do with everything that i will notice wrong in the server, i want the server clean the same way as you want it to be.
    i love royals and its community and i would not do anything that could keep me away from it , i am not the type of person who breaking the rules as i been reading all of them and never broke any of them.
    for me it will be too bad to lose my royals adventure over something that seems like i can not explain , you and the staff are welcomed to check my activity ingame every single day and see that i have never done and never will do anything wrong.
    at any case i will respect any decision of the staff about me . ty for the replays and the patience !

7. Curryy

Curryy Member

good morning staff
    i got all the patience in the world but i am basically refreshing the Ban Appeal page in my phone for like every 3 minutes for the last 3 days since the moment i got banned as i see other people's newer appeals getting handled.
    please let me know whats up .. being unable to play without knowing about a crime i comitted is tensing me enough :/

8. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    - can you list the characters you own?
    - what kind of connection are you using to play the game?

9. Curryy

Curryy Member

ty for the replay sir
    yes of course :
    leonardo87 splinter87 raphaelo87 donatelo87 curryhs currybs ninjatsu currynl and thats it i think
    im using a regular wirless internet connection but it gets dynamic from time to time , is that what made me banned?
    i swear to god i never vote more then one time in 24 hours

10. Curryy

Curryy Member

my shit ip adress gets changed from time to time without me able to control it thats the way it works in my house for years but i swear i never used and will use it to break any rule sir all i was doing in this server was working hard to farm onyx apples and sell leech so i could hp wash a night lord and all of that never got involved with any hack or voting more then one time on 24 hours i swear i never did anything wrong in your server i was doing all my actions in the hard working path and so i will do in the whole future in here

11. PaddysPub

PaddysPub Donator

IGN:
    DeeReynolds
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    You were caught ban evading. Your appeal will not be entertained any further.