Closed Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Azoraith, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Azoraith

Azoraith Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KingKenny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wealth
    Character Name:Azoraith, KingKenny, Gengars
    Last thing i did:Buy a red craven and 30% it?
    Why do i think i got banned: No clue trying to figure that out myself
    Ban message when attempting to login: Login has been blocked
    What GM banned you:No clue

2. Josh

Josh Donator

please explain the sources of your funds

3. Azoraith

Azoraith Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KingKenny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wealth
    Economy lended me some mesos when i came back and i started 30% alot of robes and stuff and just progressed from there. Thats literally all i've been doing since i started royals lol i hardly train or anything just merch and scroll

4. Josh

Josh Donator

could you please be more specific about what you mean by “some mesos” and “30% alot of robes and stuff”?

5. Azoraith

Azoraith Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KingKenny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wealth
    Oh sure yeah i got on and knew economy irl and he lended me a few hundred mil to start off and said i could pay him back whenever so i started gambling with it and buying 30% overall int scrolls, shield m.att scrolls and stuff like that and then buying whatever items i could resell for more. I got pretty lucky with some shields some 25 tma and up stuff and was selling them and just rinsing and repeating the process of it and eventually got into chaosing like me and EdZeppelin even both went in on a bfc at one point and made it a 19 att 1 slot cape and sold that and split the money since we both bought cs's for it and just recently i bought a +3 red craven and landed 2 30%s on it and then white scrolled it to +7 so im just trying to figure out why im being punished for getting lucky does this happen to alot of people?

6. Azoraith

Azoraith Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KingKenny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wealth
    So i'm confused why is my account being blocked exactly?

7. Josh

Josh Donator

when and how frequently did this lending/borrowing happen between you and Economy?

8. Azoraith

Azoraith Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KingKenny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wealth
    A couple times as i recall it was only 2 or 3 times i paid him back everytime though

9. Josh

Josh Donator

then can you please explain in detail how you obtained a pair of 22 att gloves, amongst the numerous other high-valued items in your selling/trade history (both on forums and in-game) even before the 19/1 pgc

10. Azoraith

Azoraith Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KingKenny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wealth
    I literally made 23 attack bwgs and downgraded those for 22 att scg with MsConception. You all keep logs of everything dont you? I literally made 3/6 bwgs like 5 times and bought chaos scrolls. Do you not see the 30%s that ive bought aton of? I'm being punished because i can scroll? Are you even going to tell me why i'm being banned? Like i dont get any of this

11. Josh

Josh Donator

you’re being banned for suspicious activity, so instead of trying to victimise yourself here, i’d strongly suggest that you provide as many details as possible to corroborate your story. if not, you will remain banned as your inexplicable sources of wealth are a strong indication of involvement in real world trade

now, going back to the appeal,
    in a Buying thread for a 22 att glove, you say the gloves were given by a friend. here you’re saying that you made a 23 att bwg then downgraded. so which is it?

12. Azoraith

Azoraith Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KingKenny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wealth
    I most definitely made them but the likely hood of someone believing that is next to none. Which is why were in this mess. So do you all not log every purchase, drop, trade, etc?? How would you like my to prove my innocence here? Ever since i started royals all i've done is scroll. I hardly level or do anything i literally just surf the fm, scroll and merch so im seriously being punished for getting lucky? Can you guys not check to see that i bought all the scrolls and made these? Are there not logs or something? I want to keep playing so tell me what information i need to give you Ive never once done real world trade the only time ive spent money on this game was for royal points would you like to see a copy of my bank account transaction? Or what? How do i prove i haven't done anything?

13. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    Like Josh said, stop trying to victimize yourself or we will close your appeal. Remain calm and continue to answer our questions to the best of your ability, we didn't ban you "just because", we have suspicions and you will have to confirm them for us if you'd like to be welcomed back.

14. Azoraith

Azoraith Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KingKenny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wealth
    Alright i'm sorry i'll calm down. What should be done next?

15. Josh

Josh Donator

you can help us help you by illustrating in detail how and when you got the funds to scroll your items, starting with the 23 att bwg. we can also talk about your 90/18 and 91/16 red cravens, amongst many other chaosed attack gear

and please don't say you "merch", because you were buying raw materials at way above market prices, whilst selling the completed items at a discount, not just once or twice. the last i checked, that is hardly the definition of merching

16. Azoraith

Azoraith Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KingKenny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wealth
    I told you when i started i borrowed money from economy and started 30%ing bathrobes varying from 15-27 int and once i sold off some of those i moved onto to mapleshields using weapon attack and magic attack i always came out ahead of what i invested id put about 500mil into two shields and profit back about 1.5-2b each shield i dont have exact dates and times of all of this it was shortly after i first started on top of gaching and merching. Once i ended up in the few bills range i started gambling with a elemental wand 6 which i landed 4 30s on and then 100%ed and sold that for quite a bit and the more i progressed meso wise i started doing chaos scrolling i got really lucky with the bwgs i think i landed +5 twice and then a +4 and then i 100%ed that too and by then i was pretty low on money again so i borrowed some more from economy and thats about when me and edzeppelin started on the bfc and that went super well we ended up selling it for 25b i think? I dont remember the exact price. But after paying economy back i just started going nuts with chaoses so much so that i ended up selling alot of my stuff cheap just to be able to afford more cs's i got addicted to it lol but the rcs the first one i bought like 6 perfect or near perfect and was mass 30%ing them i only ended up with one good one and it was +5 i tried a few white scrolls on it and i couldnt land a 10% so i got mad and 30%ed again and it worked so i then i used like my last 6 ws's to 10% it and luckily got a pass and then sold it for 18b the 91/16 rc i bought from someone that was already at +3 and 4 slots and i used two 30%s with white scrolls on em and passed both and then took 12 white scrolls to 10% it and was working on selling it when all of this happened. I cant remember the exact spelling for the guys user name that i bought it from but hes on my bl it was +3 when i bought it and i paid 3bil for it. It was done via trade like 2 days ago? I've literally smega'd the progress of the items as im scrolling them on azoraith like i got drunk the other night and bought a clean sock and got a +5 on it and smega'd, then continued with a +4 on it and smega'd that too and then a +3. And about 2mins before i got banned i bought a near perf rc and landed 1 30 on it and then got disconnected. I do mass amounts of scrolling on all sorts of items and it ends up being really good profit 95% of the time.

17. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
  18. Azoraith

Azoraith Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KingKenny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wealth
    Lmao nice to see someone ratted alright time to vpn it up rude word <3 time to test out some bots and some map crashes lets go tim

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2020
  19. Azoraith

Azoraith Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KingKenny
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wealth
    Oh and fun tidbit economy buys 10% earring ints from bot users have fun with that one