Closed Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Bunnyx3, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Bunnyx3

Bunnyx3 Well-Known Member

Character Name: BunnyUwU
    Last thing you did: afk in Kerning
    Why do you think you got banned?:
    Someone I dont know came and defame me yesterday and told me because I lure mobs to him, but I never know who he is and I never do that!
    I was just in surprise what did I do? Then I keep whispering asking him WHO he is, WHERE and WHEN did I meet him and what did I do to him so he accuse me I lure mobs to him and defame me. I dont even know who he is, and after alot of talking he still didnt answer my question: WHERE I did ( or meet him ). Because actually I dont know him and dont lure mobs to anyone! And I just want to know why he accuse me like that, so I keep whispering him for the answer!

He ask me to stop whispering after he defame me and accuse me for lure mobs to him (?). And I keep whispering asking him he should give me the answer exactly WHAT and WHERE did I do so he think I lure mobs to him? I dont even know him! And he cannot come defame me and say like that. And I keep whispering him give me answer, and it's counted as harrasment?

So if someone just come accuse me and defame me then what will I do ? I dont have the rights to ask him to know the answer why he do that to me?
    Or, he has the rights to accuse me and dafame me, and I better just stay in silence and agree that Im the one who has fault?
    Asking him for why accusing me is counted harrasment? And he accuse me and defame me for what I dont even know is not harrasment? And I better should stop whispering for the answer why he accuse and defame me for no reason?
    Im sad I just dont understand.
    Ban message when attempting to log in: your account has been block for harrasment
    What GM banned you (optional): I dont know

2. Kai

Kai Donator

He asked you to stop whispering him, you should've stopped it right there and then. That's what got you banned.

3. Bunnyx3

Bunnyx3 Well-Known Member

Hi Kai,

No, it's not fair if he accuse me and defame me for no reason and I cannot ask him why he did it. If it's acceptable, then he can do just whatever he want and I dont have the rights to ask why he did that? Like he just put word in my mouth and I cant say anything? I just can be silent if he ask me to stop ask him why?
    So if someone scam you, and you try to pm him, and he says stop pm-ing but you keeps pm him to get the answer, and you got ban for keep asking him? It's seems fair? Is the rules fair indeed? He can do whatever to me and I cant ask him who is he and why he did it to me?

I will show u more SS so that you can see the whole story and you see if you ban me is right just from the thing like "they tell you to stop so I have to stop whispering" the rules says so but what it is actually? I really have to stop pm asking for why if someone do weird thing to me and tell me to stop pm?

1. I was in Kerning then he show up and defame me, then went to cash shop. I'm kinda angry and confused but was about to have to do a quest from a person who help me with Toad jump quest so I leave it there. Ignored the other pm cause I was just mega asking how to skip or better way to do Toad jump quest and got some answer.
    [​IMG]

2. After that I /find him a gain and found him not in cash shop anymore, think is a stranger defame me then go defame him back by another char when I find him (my main not in FM and have to do a quest so I not able to back town so I use another char, and he is in FM atm) cause I think is just a stranger defame me for no reason and I just do it back, but I dont have screenshot for I was defame him back.

3. After I defame him back, he use a mule to TP me and defame me and log off. After this so I think it's not just a random person, so I pm him ask who is he. I still dont know who he is.
    [​IMG]

4. After that a stranger pm me, I thought it's him but Im not sure
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Finally he use another char to pm me that he accuse me I trigger mobs and lure mobs to him when I totally have no idea wtf I did to him, Im surprised and try to get the answer why he said like that, he says I lure mobs to him? But I wanna ask WHERE did I meet him and WHAT did I do so he accused me, but he never give me the answer and just saying around?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He accuse me and defame me? If someone accuse you for what you dont do and defame you, you better just accept it, if you whispering him ask for the reason is a wrong thing? And whatever he do, if he say me to stop whisper then I have to stop? Is it fair? Am I supposed to keep silence and no question, no wonder if someone ever do weird things to me?

It's not similar like someone try to whisper to harass, he accuse me and defame me for no reason, and I have the rights to ask him why he do that to me because I never know him before and Im just totally confused. If he can do anything to me and I dont even ask him to know the reason and just accept it in confusion isnt it a dumb? So I just ask him why he defame and accuse me lure mobs to him when I totally have no idea about who is he and what happen, it's a wrong thing to do? He accuse me and now when I ask him why because I just want to know the reason and I got banned because I should stop if he tell me to stop? And he has the right to do anything to me and I should just stop and no wonder no ask? Just get off and if I ever ask him any question about why, I will got banned? Am I shouldnt ask and live in confusion? I ask him is not a normal thing to do?

Yes you can see in some last of my pm I tell that I will report him if he didnt tell to me why he accuse me and defame for no reason and to me it's considered harassment, but I dont think I got enough evidences and it's kinda tired to try to report something, I just forget about it even I'm still sad and dont know what happen, but I dont want to think of something that's not worth to think of and just leave it there, there's lots of other things to do rather than think about it, but to day I login and find out I got ban for harassment. Seriously? Who has been harassed indeed? So I got banned because I try to pm him and ask him for the reason why he harass me first? Is it seems a fair rules about all of this thing?

4. Kai

Kai Donator

That is a very fair argument. Those characters that defamed you all belongs to him, and I agree that all he's doing is just taunting you with defames and mind games. You're not wrong in trying to find an answer as to why he defamed you, and no where did he said he will report you if you kept whispering him.

You've been unbanned.