Closed Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by MR_jerm, Mar 25, 2023.

1. MR_jerm

MR_jerm Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Guocha
    Guild:
    Ours
    Character Names: SenarcHS, Senarc, Wuism, Brawlic
    Last thing you did: Self leech at FTP1
    Why do you think you got banned? Assuming because Listeneer didn't get payment for 2 hours of MB2 leech @ 55m/hr
    Ban message when attempting to log in: Your account has been blocked for one of cursing, scamming, or illegal trading via Megaphones.

I've tried to pay Listeneer for his services which we agreed to at 55m/hr for 2 hours because I wanted to buy split leech but we could not find a partner for a long period of time.I told him that I will pay him afterwards because I had something else going on that was about to start. Then, I said nevermind I will buy leech next time as I do not want to do that, he then said it was fine and told me to do it. I fell asleep throughout the leech and came back around 30 minutes after leech ended. I tried to pay him for a good 10-15 minutes in a trade window but he refused to accept it and tried to get more of me, for making him wait. I offered to pay him for his services for a long period of time and have even accepted the trade window but he did not accept as he wanted more. Then, I told him to report me.

I took pictures of the transaction as well, to protect myself. I am still willing to pay for the services if he agrees to take the amount agreed upon.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1N63_o9g_zlyWis-3Y4fI3tQWg3_Sl0jv?usp=sharing

2. Dong

Dong Donator

Country Flag:
    After discussing with other staff members, you have been unbanned, please contact the player in game to make the payment for the leech service.