Closed Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by sounaa, May 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sounaa

sounaa Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Souna
    Guild:
    Reverse
    ALL Your Character Names: Souna
    Last thing you did: Spending time in fm entrance
    Why do you think you got banned?: ?
    Ban message when attempting to log in: Your account has been blocked for hacking or illegal use of third-party programs.
    What GM banned you (optional): N/A

hi gm-san

i recently got on yesterday to play after a short break and then next day im banned. i moved and have a new IP address so maybe that may be connected to it?

2. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    You were banned for your second objectionable behavior. You will be able to login in 7 days

3. sounaa

sounaa Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Souna
    Guild:
    Reverse
    @Kenny
    uh what is so objectionable? would you like to elaborate or continue keeping it vague for seemingly no reason

4. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    You were banned for stalking/harassing the same person for the second time. I don't understand why would somebody do something like this, what were you hoping to achieve from this?

Is this clear enough for you? I suggest you take the time to self reflect your own actions because your next offense will be 30 days ban

5. sounaa

sounaa Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Souna
    Guild:
    Reverse
    @Kenny Thanks for dropping the reason. Do me a favor and explain how what I was doing yesterday could be called stalking and harassment if we had a problem in the past that hasn't since been repeated. Those people were sitting at the top of the FM and I stood there and used the "My GF" nx effect item. I didn't engage in any form of communication or follow them around when they left. My character was standing in place for some minutes. You're acting as if I'm over there just putting my character near theirs daily trying to see what they do. Trust me, they're not that interesting.

I have not interacted with them in any capacity since my last ban which was two months ago. This interaction was the first time our characters could even be seen remotely near each other. Being on the same platform as them now is a bannable offense because of something that happened months ago? Think it's worth noting that I've been exclusively in fm every time I'm online and yesterday was no different. Something as simple as standing on the same platform as them got me banned - do you expect me to cc or avoid using the same platforms altogether?

Yesterday there was no indication of anyone being made uncomfortable and no request for me to move my character or leave anybody alone. All it'd take is a screenshot of my char near someone for it to count as inappropriate behavior since I'm already on the blacklist when in reality this was an isolated occurrence, with no previous instances of similar behavior since then.

6. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    They were in the corner of the map several times and you “coincidentally” happen to pop up next to them just because you feel like it. Isn’t the second platform your favorite spot in fm according to your previous blacklist defense? Then all of the sudden your favorite spot changed to where they were again? And yes your previous case does help me in believing your intentions because it happened too many times!

You can write as much bullshit as you want but at the end of the day, it’s very clear that you knew exactly what you were doing and it’s disgusting. As long as I’m on staff, I will not tolerate this kind of toxicity. Try again and I’ll be more than happy to ban you again.

With that being said, your appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.