Closed Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Liroon10, Aug 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    good evening
    I received Ban until 16.8.23
    The reason for the ban is clear to me.
    But this ban should not be given to me.
    I was nervous and during a fight with my girlfriend, that's why I didn't want to talk to anyone, virtual player or human because I was very nervous because at those moments we were during a fight.
    When she and I have an argument we get angry and yell at each other. And the only thing I pressed to get my nerves out was the heal (space) button.
    I would like you to understand and reconsider whether I even deserve a punishment.
    IGN : MyCrazyHeal

Last edited: Aug 2, 2023
  2. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    You were banned for 14 days for robotic play. I highly suggest you review our terms and conditions during this time.

And please don't treat us like a fool. We've been monitor the game long enough to easily tell if someone is breaking the rules or not

3. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    Just so I understand...
    Are you saying that I use software?
    Because if you mean it. Why don't you check if a certain software was active during this period?

I would also like to know what happens to me after the opening of the ban at the end of the period

and yeah ok... I will review again your terms and conditions
    In addition, i will added thanks for the conversation, providing answers and a pleasant explanation.
    If anything from what I say is not understandable, I would be happy to try to explain again since I am using Google Translate

4. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    Just so I understand...
    Are you saying that I use software?
    Because if you mean it. Why don't you check if a certain software was active during this period?

I would also like to know what happens to me after the opening of the ban at the end of the period

and yeah ok... I will review again your terms and conditions
    In addition, i will added thanks for the conversation, providing answers and a pleasant explanation.
    If anything from what I say is not understandable, I would be happy to try to explain again since I am using Google Translate

5. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and only banned you for 14 days for robotic play. I am speculating that you placed a heavy object on the keyboard to spam heal. It's even more obvious when you were spamming heal next to the NPC Spinel in town.

6. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    alright No problem now i understand i can't even use other id . For the avoidance of doubt... Is there permission to play my another user? ( other ID)? im asking this to see that i understood it right?

7. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    Sorry you cannot log in with another ID during your ban, but feel free to vote!

8. Liroon10

Liroon10 Member

Country Flag:
    ok thanks i will :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.