Closed banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by HimikoToga, Dec 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HimikoToga

HimikoToga Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    IHimikoTogaI
    Level:
    Guild:
    MysticWings
    ALL Your Character Names: IHimikoTogaI
    Last thing you did: Was making this char for my husband so he can apq
    Why do you think you got banned?: my guess is because i voted in the same house as my husband.
    Ban message when attempting to log in: blocked or deleted account
    What GM banned you (optional): no idea

husband told me to post here so here you go, tired of him sulking around the house over this stupid game... Hope you guys are proud of killing a dedicated player. only positive is i dont have to bug him to get off anymore but i hate seeing his so depressed.

2. Dong

Dong Donator

Country Flag:
    How come you and your husband logged in and play using the same PC at the same time?

3. HimikoToga

HimikoToga Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    IHimikoTogaI
    Level:
    Guild:
    MysticWings
    we have 1 desktop (his computer) and 1 Laptop that our kids take turns playing on. So i sit and i mostly watch him play because im not good at the game.

also thanks for making my 8 year old son cry for banning him too. Even tho he never voted or broke any rules.

4. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    But he did break the rules

In order to register a game account, you must be over the age of 13 and otherwise have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement. We reserve the right to terminate any game accounts that are found to be in breach of this clause without notice.

https://royals.ms/forum/threads/mapleroyals-game-terms-conditions.86769/

5. HimikoToga

HimikoToga Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    IHimikoTogaI
    Level:
    Guild:
    MysticWings
    1. Vote Abuse - The act of attempting to, or successfully, bypassing the restrictions of voting no more than once per day (UTC). Please be aware that, in cases of severe abuse as per discretion of Staff, we reserve the right to respond with a permanent ban regardless of if it is your first offense.
    Punishment: First offense - 14 day ban, Second offense - Permanent ban.

so why was 2 votes in a house hold of 7 people considered harsh enough to be permanent ban on my husband. Can you provide the admin report. I'm not super good with this game stuff or your rules. All i know is it seems like a huge over reach to skip this temp ban for permanent over a 2nd vote.

6. Dong

Dong Donator

Country Flag:
    For your case, all users are required to read and understand our Game Terms & Conditions which include our Voting Rules. Additionally, everytime you vote, the rules are stated there as well:
    Each household may only vote once per day. If there is more than one player in your household, also we have the voting rules in numerous places, both in game (in the T&C you need to accept in order to start playing, on each account you create by the way, and from Shanks in order to leave Maple Island).

You need to be accepted on our voting whitelist before each of you is allowed a daily vote.

For your son, like what Dave have mentioned, your son must be over the age of 13 and otherwise have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement. We reserve the right to terminate any game accounts that are found to be in breach of this clause without notice.

Your appeal is denied. We wish you the best with your future endeavors.

7. HimikoToga

HimikoToga Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    IHimikoTogaI
    Level:
    Guild:
    MysticWings
    than why bother putting this rule under Moderate Infractions, if your refusing to give anyone a 2nd chance. Learn some humanity.. this job has ripped your heart out of your chest and you treat everyone like an animal led to a slaughter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.