Closed I GOT BANNED

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Saledor, Jul 14, 2023.

1. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Character Names: Saledor, NotSaledor, other storage mules
    Last thing I did: logged on to fm hoe for a few minutes, got disconnected several times because my penthouse's wifi is bad. Am overseas atm.
    Why do you think I got banned: being the best fm hoe
    Ban message when attempting to log in: This is an ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection.
    What GM banned me: idk but hopefully Becca or Tim

no ban pls

2. Bacon

Bacon GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BaconLord01
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Hello. You were banned for suspicion of RWT. Please explain how you obtained your wealth, specifically your onyx apples and white scrolls.

3. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Hi

10.5k range bm from march 2021 to I believe June 2022
    1 year 3 months from scratch
    Last item upgrade was perfect bm oa self scrolled (last 2 slots by SpringDay)

From then I took a 6 month approx break to play Dota2, until around 17Dec2022, did not even vote.

decided to scroll a 800hp auf helmet so all my wealth went into that. Apart from a cheap upgrade I got from 17bfc + around 2.5b for 18bfc, no other upgrades since my perfect overall

onyx apples: apq daily which can be tracked by seeing the trade logs of Saledor and notSaledor since I trade them over to my bm daily.
    I also traded my cs/ws to 62-64 onyx apples during Valentine’s Day event and then back to 40+ for one cs/ws during anni event

All mesos obtained used to buy cs/ws/auf10% since they were 350-380m each and 250-280/300m ea.

I do not own a mage so not a single hour of leech sold in my life.

every transaction I did was done via trade on my bm Saledor so should be easy to see how much I merched.

I don’t do much bossing either apart from papulatus/ellin dailies

25.5k hp: unwashed bm, all hp from daily hp quest or Olaf .

Let me know if you have further queries. I’ll reply them whenever I can.
    Otherwise just let me know when you guys unban me.

Thanks for doing your job of cleaning up rwters. I do apologise for earning mesos too fast.

4. Bacon

Bacon GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BaconLord01
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Thanks for the information. The logs show the following:
    -You have purchased 336 apples from hired merchants.
    -You have sold 3549 apples via hired merchant.
    -You have 46 apples in storage.
    -You have two characters who can apq. This would not allow you to gain ~7000 apples in the period of time you’ve been here (5000 as of May 8th, and ~2000 before that).

Regarding WS:
    -You have 215 WS in your storage along with 11 CS. Even if you traded the 5000 apples for ws/cs, it wouldn’t equal this amount with the other spending you were doing (auf, etc.).

5. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    I did not include mesos I got from Rose Garden.

I would get 1 cs/ws every 2 days from the mesos in rose garden and during event I would get 220-250m from rose garden due to the increased drop rate

The highest number of apples I ever had at one time was 5000-5050, not 7000.

I bought apples from people when they were 7.5m-8.2m to resell them when prices went up.

also, I have gotten mesos from a legitimate well known player to which I believe I made a report and every GM including Tim have seen and approved it. I would share the ign of the player but since it is his/her privacy I chose not to.
    You can check my reports to find out the ign if you wish.

I like to mention that every apple I bought or traded were either from APQ or via trade. I never received them via drop apart from 6-18 apples which I received from selling scarlion service a few times.

If you add up the mesos I get from RG from day 1 all the way till now, along with everything I said, it should add up.

You can include those I get from gachapon if you want since I am sure you have those logs.

I would like to know how many apples you think I get per day. I get an average of 8 per character daily. This is considering the super dry runs of 3-4 and those super wet runs of 10-12.

I won’t bother with those anomalies of getting 17 apples without event buff.

I have been doing apq on both chars for 7months since I came back in December2022.

If we take the average of 15 apples per day, I would get 3150 apples by myself and the last 1850 bought or traded with my cs/ws.

I don’t see why it does not add up

You can also just find out by adding the apples I received via trade or purchasing from hired merchants they should add up all to the amount I had.

Every big transaction ie more than a few hundred apples had due diligence done or were before the new rule was implemented.

I know you are trying to help but would appreciate it if the GMs could at least ask me info which cannot be proven by them.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2023
  6. Bacon

Bacon GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BaconLord01
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    I am asking you specific questions because the info you provided previously did not match what our logs show. I have forwarded this over to our admins to verify the information you just provided in your last reply.

7. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    let me know what other information you need

I do not know why your logs are not matching what I said because to the best of my knowledge this is how I obtained them. There should be zero discrepancy.

8. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    what Bacon referred to earlier was that you had 5000 onyx apples as of May 8th. Prior to that you had already sold 3549 onyx apples by hired merchant (and purchased 336). We understand that you merch onyx apples and buy/sell/trade them for scrolls etc. however a decent amount of them are not covered by your explanation of getting them by APQ and buying them.

In order to have obtained those 5000 + 3549 onyx apples in your lifetime you need to have obtained them somehow and some of the methods you claim are disputable:
    - you claim 3150 onyx apples by apq with an average of 15 onyx apples per day for 2 characters. Since you present a decent sample size we compared it to the actual drop rate on the boxes and the amount of boxes players are expected to open in optimal conditions and your results are at least 10% higher (not trying to release precise drop rate here*) than what the average is statistically which would be an odd result over your claim of 210 days of apq.
    - your average should drop significantly over the sample size with apqs that are unable to be completed for various reasons like disconnections or you spawn in the same location as someone else leading to less boxes than optimal opened as both of your characters dont have the best mobility.

In addition to this you sent me a breakdown of your earnings where you recall buying around 1900-2000 onyx apples which doesn't add up to the total.
    In that same breakdown you take more liberties in your calculations for example:
    - 100k nx equaling roughly 1 chaos scroll from gachapon
    - 90 days of bees hunting without cost deduction of apples/potions you used
    - 1.5m ea profits on merching onyx apples which isnt as lucrative if you put it in perspective to your total income (2000 apples, 3b profit)
    - rough estimation of 10-15b profit from CNY event without any basis
    - claiming to obtain 64 apples for ws/cs -> trading 40 apples for ws/cs as a merch which seems like unreasonable margins

at the end of your income breakdown you're about 30% off on your own calculations as presented (130B vs 100B) explained by: 'merching and rose garden' while they were already addressed earlier on in your breakdown

there seem to be a few gaps in your expenses and income that are yet unexplained

9. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms

With regards to me claiming to obtain 60-64 apples for ws/cs, that is not an unreasonable margin considering apples were valued at 7.5m-8m during February's Valentines Day Event. Since CS/WS were around 450-480m at that time if I remember correctly, it is not absurd to ask for 60+ apples for a cs/ws since the people selling their apples from apq would not have to absorb tax. (They get cs/ws instead of mesos). In fact I remember putting up a post on marketplace trading section for this though most of the trades were done in game. There were people who direct messaged me on forums to trade apples to which I did meet them in game to trade as well.

As to me getting 10% more apples than the average player, the only explanation I can give is I do not run public apq runs and I just go with people I am familiar with, mostly in my buddylist and guildmates. And probably also due to the fact that I prefer joining apq when there is speed infusion in the party which enables the entire party to open all boxes rather than leaving a few unopened. In any event, I dont think having a 10% increase in apples compared to the average player is sufficient grounds to ban me for suspicion of RWT? I did not even account for the apples I got during the increased apple drop rate during February where I was getting 18-24 apples per char quite often. I just took it at face value of 8 apples average per char per day so there is no bias from my side.

I dont recall ever disconnecting from apq. And even if I did, it would probably be once in the timespan of 1 year.
    When I mentioned "buying" 1900 or so apples, it includes the apples I traded my cs/ws for.
    So if I traded 1 cs/ws for 60-64 apples, this "60-64" will be included in the "1900"

On the topic of calculating of my wealth,
    I apologise but there is no way I can value my nx since I always use them to gacha. All I am able to do is suggest a valuation of me getting 1 chaos scroll/white scroll every 100k nx, not including the mesos I get from the mush shrine scrolls or NLC.
    90 days of bees without calculating apples/potions used. I do remember using my gelts from Christmas event where I stocked up 150 or so for a lot of my rose garden bonus runs as I was too cheap to use apples, or rather I wanted to save up the apples to sell them for mesos. I did use apples after I realised that using gelts was not sustainable in the long run. However, for those days I did use apples, I used 3 per day.

I realise I did not add that to the calculation I sent you.
    As such, let me do the math for that now.
    Assuming I do not use any gelts at all and used entirely apples for the 90 days of rose garden, I would have used 270 apples. Since I only have 30 or so gelts now, I would assume I used at least 100 gelts for rose garden. For ease of calculation, lets assume I used 0 gelts and only apples.
    Assuming for the month of February I got an average of 15 apples per character (I was averaging 18-24), I would have gotten 450 more apples minimum.

I did not include the above two scenarios in my calculation but if you want to add it in, it would only be in my favour.

As to profits from CNY event. Unfortunately, I really do not know how to calculate this as well since it was a combination of selling CNY fireworks smegaphone, the lucky smegaphone bought with event coins, gizers and wand matt/claw att 30% scrolls.

But for every firework smegaphone, I spent 375k ea on them and sold them for I think 1.8-1.9m ea. I sold thousands over my time in royals. Again, I apologise because I dont login everyday to look at how many firework smegas I have. Same goes for gizers and everything else I merch for CNY event.

As for the discrepancy, of 30b, I mentioned that it is probably from merching that I am unable to account for, like selling of mush shrine scrolls, 90 days of rose garden nx into gachapon, totems into lhc gacha, my fm store mules selling items in stores and then buying cs/ws to transfer to my bowmaster etc. I did not just straight up receive 30b in mesos for nothing.

Not to mention, the calculation of wealth I sent you was done in the extreme worst conditions possible for me to ensure fairness.

It is a little bit unreasonable for me to remember everything I did over the past 7 months but I have, to the best of my ability, laid them out for you.

I do not have the tools Staff and Admins have, but since you have those tools, you can check literally where every cs/ws/auf10% came from, because they were either bought in trades or from hired merchants. I gave the sellers the equivalent exchange in mesos.

If I did not receive any cs/ws/auf10% without giving the same in valuation of mesos nor did I receive any mesos from anyone for no reason, and I did not do any trades with any rwters, why am I banned?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
  10. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    There are various discrepancies between your claims and server rates / gameplay and income methods which made it difficult for staff to not get hung up on one detail in your appeal instead of scoping out to the entire income breakdown and the missing billions we have no explanation for.

• We didn't calculate what the average APQer would get in a bonus apple-wise, we took the optimal conditions of a split bonus room where you open 14 boxes within the time limit and loot the apples from them to provide you the ideal situation, yet you still claim your average over a large sample size is more than 10% larger normally under these conditions, and even crazier boosted percentages during event times. Statistically you can't be 10% 'luckier' than others on such a large sample size when we didn't even include runs where things may have gone wrong like disconnects, no time to loot certain apples etc.

• There's forum posts, shoutbox posts, general chat, from you regarding bee rates that you got which were considerably lower than what you provided in your income summary.

• The average nx needed for a cs or ws in the breakdown you provided to us privately does not match with the cs or ws rate of the gachapon machines however we do consider luck being a possible factor for this one.

• 30B of the income funds in 8 months required for your spending is written up under: merching (excluding apple, cs, ws merching), selling of gachapon scrolls and other rewards excluding cs and ws, selling loot from rose garden/ ifia that you did and participating in CNY event. When we looked at your incoming money and outgoing money for hired merchant activity you had a 2,5B surplus meaning you sold various gachapon loot and other things you may have been merching for 2,5B by hired merchant. Can you elaborate in more detail how merching outside of hired merchant, apples, cs and ws + CNY event resulted in another 27,5B?

11. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    With regards to your first point on APQ, I understand that you tried out apq rates in "optimal conditions". Does this "optimal conditions" include having 3 pets that spread out to the entire platform to loot everything so you dont have to waste time looting items? Also does these conditions include speed infusion and an experienced party who spreads out instead of fighting for boxes?

In any event, I am sure I do not have to explain how rng works since some people will be below average and some people will be above average. I am a little disappointed to hear that I am only 10% above the average because I believe I was getting a lot more apples than the average apqer.

Hopefully the link above works. If it does, you can see that I get significantly more apples than the average apqer and this was not even during February when there was a buff-ed rate of apple drops. Sure this does not happen all the time but that is also why I did not include such calculations in the calculation of wealth which I did.

Also, if it means anything, I usually type out the number of apples I get after every apq session in the format of x/x/x/x as do my party members. Dont ask why its just us telling each other whether we were dry or wet. If you want feel free to check my chatlogs and if time is on your side you will see that I get 8-12 apples per char very, very frequently.

If screenshots do not prove anything, feel free to ask the people I apq with frequently or on a daily basis and I can guarantee they will tell you I am always getting 10-12 apples.

They can be found in my buddylist or ill tell you their igns via pm if you wish.

On the matter of golden bees, yes you are correct that I did comment quite a bit on how I have not been getting as many bees as I indicated. However, that was when Rose Garden first came out and I was in the midst of trying out different metas for my bowmaster to get the optimal number of bees every day. That included me using energizers or just concentrate during the bonus run.

Which is why I was not able to get as many bees as mentioned. However, I do not think it is fair to say I am dishonest because that is not true. In the calculation of wealth, I included cost of apples for every single day despite me not using them on several days when Rose Garden first came out. Does not make sense to fault me on having low number of bees but include the cost of apples for those days as well.

If you look further down into the thread, you will see that I also have posts where I get 48-51 bees. So I do not know why you did not include this as well in your reply above. In the calculation of wealth, I did not even use these figures and I used an average of 40-45 to ensure fairness.

As to the rate of cs/ws per nx rate, I mentioned that I am unable to calculate my wealth from the NX I have, which is why I just made a rough estimate of 1cs/ws per 100k nx. I apologise if this rate does not coincide with the actual rate but I am not a GM so I would have no way of getting the exact figure. However, I understand that you are able to check logs as to how many cs/ws I have gotten from Gachapon so this should not be an issue.

This may not be of much help but sometimes I ask and I am given.

As to my incoming mesos and expenditure, may I ask if this 2.5b is solely from Hired Merchants or did you include the permit stores (afk ones) from my mules? I do set up stores on my mules and when I have enough mesos to buy a cs/ws I usually buy them on those mules and transfer them to my bowmaster.

Most of my merching goes to my fm store mules as I can afk on them, sell 24 items at once (though now only 16) while playing on my bowmaster.

On your last point of the discrepancy of "30b", I would like to reiterate that this "30b" may not be an exact figure since the calculation of wealth I did for you that amounted to 100b instead of 130b was done such that every possible factor was against me to ensure fairness. Every point I made on that calculation was done in a manner which was heavily biased against me.

An example would be getting just 5k nx from 2x chao, 2x pap, 2x ephenia over the course of 8 months. I do get lucky and get 15-18k from those bosses but I did not include such a calculation because I wanted to ensure fairness. That being said, I also do get unlucky and get just 4k nx. I think considering the spectrum of 4k-(15-18k) nx that I could have gotten, calculating my nx earnings as 5k nx from them can be said to be biased against me, especially over the sample size of 7-8months.

Or the fact that I used 100+gelts at rose garden bonus but I did not add that in and instead factored in me using 3x apples per day instead.

I also did not add in the LHC totems I received from Rose Garden. I have not skipped a day of Rose Garden since release though I did dc 1-2 times. The cs/ws/bwg I received from LHC gacha was not included in my calculation of wealth. I also got a 154 or 155 ma ele wand 7 from LHC gacha which I sold for 1-1.1b in my store.

Another chunk I did not add into the calculation of wealth was the recent anniversary event where I opened a few hundred anniversary boxes. I may have only gotten 3 ws as I had bad rng but I did receive a few hundred k nx which I spent on gacha and got a few more cs/ws in return.

Most people who I spoken to got 4-5 cs/ws in 150 boxes but I only received 3 ws in 300-350 boxes. This means I am below the average by a far margin. But I do not see myself getting compensated for that, rather I am being interrogated for being 10% above the average for apples despite me being one of the most experienced apqers with 3 pets looting the items for me.

I'll look for more screenshots to refresh my memory to substantiate this "27.5b" though I believe this is not the correct figure but I hope everything I said above helped in your investigation.

12. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    May I know what is the hold up?

I know that you guys are not able to find any dirt on me because I didn’t do anything that was against the rules.

how long are you guys intending to spend on finding an imaginary needle in a haystack?

Tell me what is the discrepancy/issue that is bothering Staff right now and I’ll do the work for you.

13. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    Just letting you know your ban appeal hasn't been forgotten, we're looking at more data for your case

14. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    Thanks for the update.

Just for transparency sake, this is the second time I have been investigated by you and also the second time I have had to prove myself innocent.

the last time I wasn’t banned prematurely because you handled it entirely by yourself and my answers to your queries, including but not limited to, me getting 10-12 apples a day per char matched your logs.

So by all means, check all the data you want but I hope to be given an explanation and a sound reason for this mistake on GM’s part and not just an apology. I think everyone on your end can agree this is not how you treat a player who has abided by all the rules.

15. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    With the additional information you provided over time like the gifts of substantial value that you were given and the additional data we looked at we've decided to unban you.

We feel like this case could've been resolved faster on both ends regarding providing information (and for us processing information), but have decided to compensate you for some of the playtime you lost. You can go do the Duey NPC on Saledor and NotSaledor to get 2x exp/drop tokens for the coming month.

Welcome back!

16. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    As much as I like collecting haters, I have been told a single post by me is capable of making grown men cry online everyday for 1.5 years and counting so I'll be careful with what I type.

I have lost 4months or so of gameplay which would set me back around 40b minimum but I am not going to be a hypocrite and expect Staff/GMs to get rid of rwters whilst simultaneously blaming them for doing their job like this appeal.

If I do decide to take a sabbatical from work and just grind I am confident I can earn up to 200b in the same period of time so I hope the next time GMs/Staff are suspicious of me, you guys would only issue a ban after you have solid evidence. Since I know that will never ever come into existence, I do not expect to be banned prematurely again. Thank you for your hard work.

However, I will appreciate if I am given back what was taken away from me, like the tradeability of my Golden Zakum Helmet which my party members have been waiting 4 months for their split to date.

I would also like 28m in mesos (before tax) to compensate my fast travel ticket.

Lastly, I want a 3.6k nx refund/gift to all my characters who had permit stores so I can continue sitting in free market doing absolutely nothing.

11.5k-12k bm in 2 years of gameplay. Haters?

I wish Staff/GMs all the best in your future endeavours and crusade against the cheaters.

17. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    unfortunately you will have to make due to cover your losses with what we provided to you already

18. Saledor

Saledor Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Saledor
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ohms
    so what do I do with the untradeable golden zak helm in my bank? i have auf

Last edited: Nov 19, 2023