[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labour

Labour Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Arma
    Guild:
    [♛] DIVINITY

2. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    i read blacklist once a month for fun. Today i came across this argument:
    xmightyx, your statement is not necessary true. In fact i have seen this situation many times. This is called lack of communication.
    For Example: I have seen people smega saying R> zakum attackers (you can loot helmets), then they are saying it means "you loot helmets, no split
    "This is no different than someone checking the box in "terms and agreement" without reading it. <-- (statement#1).
    (Yes I believe your statement is true about split covers buyer and drop. but this only applies for someone who goes in as an attacker and attempt to slay the Zakum, even if you do 1 dmg.)
    in your case you are just AFK and press SE. the word "splits" can mean many answers. Attacker-Split = yes i think it means it cover buyer and drops but
    afk-split is not the same. Anyhow, Sam2 was the leader and she makes the decision, she said "you get splits"? and you agreed. (refer to statement #1).
    unless you 2 have specificly talked discuss about getting gen20 or not BEFORE the run starts.

Also from what i am reading, I believe there is nothing wrong with lovelyzz coming to your map. the map is public for anyone to walk by (same as anyone is allowed to kill any field boss). if you are worried about her, you should be reporting her to GM for harassmentt, not blacklist.

Conclusion: From what i read, i believe both sides are wrong but there is nothing you can really do about it. This is called lack of communication:
    everyone should ask and clarify the rules before doing any run, ask any questions you are not sure. don't assume.

Its just a game everyone f2 relax and have fun!!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    DeJia likes this.
  3. Kenny

Kenny Developer

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    I don’t know why you bring this up again. But I don’t want to talk about this anymore. Read the post again, you might miss some details

4. Aeronautics

Aeronautics Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    corgi oshiri
    Level:
    nii
    Guild:
    inus
    ginwolf, magico, MoriForest and 4 others like this.
  5. quaxko

quaxko Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Quaxko
    Level:
    17X
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    IGN: HelloQuQ

Bundle Shop Scam

he thought.PNG

Labour and Parlay like this.
  6. Parlay

Parlay Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Parlay
    Level:
    Guild:
    Divinity

*laughs in discord*
    Ryan - “this kid tried to get me with a bundle scam what a idiot”
    Proceeds to accidentally buy the set at 100k a tooth :xD:~f4[:(]

ginwolf, Sen, MoriForest and 2 others like this.
  7. Geyforlife

Geyforlife Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Geybrian
    Level:
    o7
    Guild:
    USSR
    first:
    and now "cheap bwg clean":
    upload_2019-12-8_6-22-27.png

When can we have these igns on the blacklist? @daveljh
    Sinnerdave
    Fluffybum
    xxButtButtxx
    LickMyWand
    PiPiBao
    juyy
    ....?

and don't you dare say it is unintentional. Nobody fails their scrolls on their bwgs and forgets that they aren't clean

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    tomatodee, Mellow, DeJia and 9 others like this.
  8. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    "Nobody fails their scrolls on their bwgs and forgets that they aren't clean"

It's just as improbable for somebody to buy a 600m item without even looking at it first.

ginwolf, Skyra, Johnny and 4 others like this.
  9. Jimmers

Jimmers Donator

1. IGN: CyxJersonGNL
    2. REASON: Scammer + Rude + Disrespectful
    3. DETAILS:

I have had trouble with this guy on a Zak, where he recruits me tells me to TP to Nath and when we are about to start expels me and adds someone else to party. He then proceeds to say "BYE" and starts the expedition.

Being very upset, because 1) i used a VIP rock, 2) he expelled me for no reason, 3) he is ignoring me. I join the expedition and enter with his party. He speaks no English and keeps calling me a scammer while inside and even his party members are like wtf. They end up recreating the party without him and add me instead. He loots my EOF that i dropped for NX and refuses to return it.

Whatever, I give him the benefit of the doubt and forgive him because he doesn't speak english well and we can't communicate. Be today he was selling APRs for 15M and I trade him. He proceeds to put three APRs in and then a SP reset?

upload_2019-12-8_19-15-50.png

Reyes, MoldySoup, MethCoffee and 26 others like this.
  10. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    Oh yeah, I've had multiple negative experiences with this guy in the FM over the year. He's a dick. He says B>Fame 1m and then once you trade him, he puts 250k and says "lol". I just defame him if I see him.

Reyes, ginwolf, Skyra and 14 others like this.
  11. daveljh

daveljh Well-Known Member

Sorry, honestly think you got the wrong person. Would appreciate if you check first before tagging anyone for that matter. But Thanks mate, for informing us of such happenings in the market.

12. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    Edit: https://royals.ms/forum/threads/ban-appeal.148801/

Screenshot_20191226-085432.jpg

1.IGN:
    DuPureStr, DuPureInt (level 71 and 73, will be relevant later in the details)
    2.Reason: Afking in ppq due to dual clienting and being a dick about it. In other words, rude and toxic.
    3.Details: As me and the person I am reporting were waiting in ppq lobby for enough people to form a party, I asked him if DuPureStr and DuPureInt are the same person, since they never moved at the same time. He kept avoiding the question by either going to the cash shop or acting defensive and asking why do I care. I let that go. After we found a party which he joined which both of his chars(meaning he afked a char for the entirety of the run), while also not helping out that much since he was low leveled for ppq(as stated above) a leader of our party disconnected and I became the leader by default.
    Since the party became really slow(3 active players, 1 weak player and 1 inactive ) a member asked "Aren't we missing 1 player" , to that I replied "Yea its purestr he is dual clienting".
    He got really angry and told me to go fuck myself or something of that kind(I tried ssing but for some reason it didnt work), and then I expelled both of his chars from the party because he was being rude.
    He waited for us to finish the run, defamed me, had a few words to say, and logged off.
    I just copy pasted my harassment report but it wasn't enough to get him banned so I figured I might aswell toss it here to save people the trouble of pqing with him
    Maple0040.jpg

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  13. cascadaepic

cascadaepic Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SubaruWRXSTi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ascend
    u got rekt boi omegalul

14. YYUMMMY

YYUMMMY Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    haha no hate bro but how do u get harassed by a girl shes literally like 5 ft irl. i mean yes she harasses me all the time but thats cos im a beta male thats never felt the soft touch of a woman but ye u gotta admit its hot when she does that sometimes

tomatodee, Mooshy, lee1 and 13 others like this.
  15. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    Dude what the actual fuck

tomatodee, DeJia, Mooshy and 17 others like this.
  16. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    ok ill be real
    @Hamburg about the DuPureSTR/INT - its on you
    its obvious that those 2 chars belong to him, like it would be obvious that dave5995 and dave9559 are the same guy - you need to know not to take multi clienters for ppq. as for being a dick - you dont ask people who obviously multiclient if they do. if its not obvious, names are different etc - feel free to ask. i pq with that guy a ton (we did 30-70 in cpq togather in like 1-2 days while i leeched a friend) so i asked him and he said you wouldnt get off his back about it, nagged him a ton and defamed him.

as for cyx, i dont have a screenshot for it, but i got my EOF scammed from me too during a run with him, i just learned not to run with him

he needs to go on the blacklist tho, no idea why he isnt

17. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    @bloodsicle I wasn't the leader of the party, if the party was mine, I wouldn't recruit him in the first place.
    I didn't ask him more than once, and I didn't defame him on any of his chars, I had no reason to defame him, all of my fames go towards friends or people buying fames.
    Not sure why he made it up, but it's clear to me that you are defending him as a friend and not judging the situation as other people, who are not friends with him(such as myself) would.
    I would not like to turn this into a discussion, because I don't see the reason arguing with a guy that wasn't even there and heard a biased opinion from his friend(which is alright, every story has 2 sides), my post was meant to share my side to warn people of his behaviour.

If this sounds aggressive in any way it's due to my poor English, I hope it doesn't sound like I'm trying to pick a fight with you two.

18. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    1) he may have mixed you up with another guy
    2) im not his friend, only people i consider my friends in the game are my irl friends. a while ago (i think like last week or so) i leeched my friend as he made a new char and i have mules for pretty much anything) and he happened to be on the other end of the cpq. at the beginning he wanted to be in my party, but as i stated, one should not go to pqs with a multiclienter unless he can carry, so i refused him. he ended up leeching his own char, on the other pt.
    3) that does not change my point, that you don't go into ppq (or most other pqs for that matter)if you got a guy multiclienting - if you see that the party does not have enough people or enough effective people (i mean come on you said his chars were 71 and 73, that's useless in ppq, so even if he wasnt multiclienting you got into a party with 2 dead weights, unless funded which you can tell from his items, he's not. also confirmed to me those are his 2 first chars in the server while we were cpqing).
    getting into a subpar ppq party is completely on you. you have the choice to select which people go into your party, and if you are not pleased with your leader's choice of ppl, you are more than willing to go through the process of leading - finding party, the whole shabang.

tl;dr - either dont get into pq/raids with multiclienters, or get into them knowing that your party has enough speed to clear the thing without X number of people. especially if theyre that low level. if i run a zak run with a bishop called Tommy101 that's level 135 and a NL that's called Tommy102, i know from their names theyre multiclienting, and i know from their levels that theyre weak, so i wouldnt run with them. if my leader wants them - sure, but im not in.

ofc before leaving i would (and have in some cases) asked their range to determine their dps. if its subpar, ill just pass on the run, and move on. maybe play on a different char. but you can (and are expected to) know your party, estimate their dmg/activity and play by that. by all means you chose to party with him, that's your mistake.

19. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    If he mixed me with another guy then I wasn't the only one bothered by his behaviour.
    I am not sure if you ever played pirate pq, but for those who haven't, this is how it goes. In old source I used to wait at least 3 hours to form a party(had the max hat, 100 elims with a way longer pq, so trust me I spent more time in that pq than most people who came by), I'll admit it is way better nowadays but still you wait a lot for a party(20 minutes - 1 hour was my average).
    Even if the player is weak, something I learned from my experience with basketball, the game is more fun when everyone plays, even if they are a bad player.
    I don't mind entering a pq with a weaker member because I think it's better to let everyone participate and enjoy the game, but I am not going to call anyone out for having dual clients, especially since he didn't confirm it and got really defensive when asked about it. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.
    The thing that bothered me was how pissed he got when called out, after afking for more than 1 run without anyone in the party saying anything about it. If you are dual clienting and are planning to afk at least don't be a dick about it, we suffer from loss of strength, no need to suffer from toxicity aswell.
    My point is(tl;dr) - If you want to dual client just make sure everyone's okay with it. In ppq probably no one will care since its hard enough to recruit for a pq, so there's no need to be rude when asked about it.
    I don't see much reason to compare zak and pqs tho, an organized boss fight while burning resources for every minute can't be compared to brainlessly killing mobs and moving to the next stage.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  20. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    yeah, i dont need teaching about ppq, done it literally hundreds of times, and im still calling it your mistake, my point still stands. was obvious he was the same guy, you choise to keep running with him. he had 2 dead weigh characters due to their low level and multiclienting, you sholdnt have ran with him. so i maintain this is your mistake. he's a moron, sure, but running with him is your mistake

Hamburg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.