[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chinesespys

Chinesespys Well-Known Member

The gms needs to have players use the necessary evidence to report him for breaking an agreement and he would be punished.

2. lambchop

lambchop Donator

Country Flag:
    1. IGN - MissYenny
    2. Reason - Leaving apq 1st run & complaining us
    3. Detail - So I joined this apq party, the party has 5groom. We tried our best to recruit more bride but no pm. MissYenny joined instead. After she found out she was the only bride, she keep emphasis and mentioning twice "slow run" in caps lock which I let it slide, I can't be bother by it. She doesn't bother to hit the bride side until other players(gr) say they would help. (I dont know how does she define slow but apparently rope stage, 311 we cleared in 1st try, portal stage we cleared in 1st try of cd95.) Everything was okay, running stage, until boss stage. I won't bother to bug or stressed 82 mage on killing boss and even a 160+ bishop decide to help us out with boss but you as an attacker, doesn't bother to hit. But you ended up dc so I just thought oh you're lagging then nvm. We finished our first run, decided to wait 5 minutes for her to comeback. She logged in back but instead of continue running, she called us noobs and left our pt.
    IMO, if you think the run is slow, then try to make it fast. I'm not blaming you for saying us slow but if there is a problem, find a solution instead of complaining or making things more complicated? I don't care if you say it's slow run, but nobody is noob in APQ. You don't call other noobs when you're not doing anything. I know it's just an APQ but calling out other people noobs and leave after 1 run is not appropriate and irresponsible. Please be responsible in completing the runs instead of leaving us hanging.

missyenny.png

3. festic

festic Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    festic
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    1. IGN: DragonBish Dragonmule
    2. REASON: Leech Scam
    3. DETAILS: I was buying leech at the wraith and after using smega, DragonBish whispered me and gave me he's rates(30/60) and we agreed on it. However, he asked me to pay it to his mule 'Dragonmule' and I paid him 180m which I should've taken a screenshot then I told him I am walking to Wraith after paying him at freemarket so it would take a little while. Then he just disappeared as well as his Dragonmule. I have screenshots but this doesnt really help since I don't have money trading screen shot. But I just wanted to warn everyone.
    upload_2020-5-21_19-26-45.png

Geyforlife likes this.
  4. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    [​IMG]

Just to clarify for everyone that a GM has confirmed that ZeroLuk = AsianKser ;)

Gert, Sinner92, CerealnOats and 3 others like this.
  5. jasper12345

jasper12345 Member

Country Flag:
    Finaly he has a ban. Was hoping it would be a perm bann since he mass scammed people but hey justice is served :D

Reyes likes this.
  6. skyb

skyb Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Skyb
    Level:
    15x

Pretty disappointed he isn't receiving a longer or even permanent ban. He straight up lied about his accounts in the appeal, which should actually be punishable, not just some vague... "it'll make it worse if you aren't honest".

He scammed people for a while it felt like. I feel that it's worse than something like vote abuse, which doesn't directly affect other players but results in a permanent ban. I had to smega to warn other players, several times he was at my ulu 2 map and I felt compelled to warn the people trying to buy. Some had already paid and started accusing my leecher of owing them leech. He makes the server worse for everyone who is trying to play fairly. I don't expect this will be the last time he screws people over.

KittehIshMad and itu like this.
  7. 陈少爷

陈少爷 Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    FaZe
    GM has no solid evidence to give him a permanent ban. you guys got fault too. you should pay the person who is giving leech instead of giving mesos a low level character.
    never give mesos or trust a low level character when buying leech

vanizshotz likes this.
  8. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    I could have extended his ban but I chose not to. I know he had the full intent of lying until he realized that we can see all of his details and information. Even so, I believe that people can change. I don't think the magnitude of the ban (in this specific instance) mattered as much as the message the ban is meant to get across. I wanted him to know that he was being a dick but he can still change and the community would still welcome him if he stopped scamming and was nicer to others. My caution was vague but it wasn't empty. If he does something like this again, I won't be as lenient or forgiving.

Derrxck, Dave Deviluke, Sha and 8 others like this.
  9. Dann

Dann Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Surgyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    How about the mesos that he stolen from players all this time? I feel is unfair getting a 3 days ban considering the high mount of player he stole from :/

However is yours desition

10. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    That's why he got the ban and will be on the blacklist. If I was wealthier I would personally repay the people affected but unfortunately, there's nothing we can do on that end.

11. Chinesespys

Chinesespys Well-Known Member

I think the player himself got scared and will recognize that if it happens again he could be perm banned

Reyes likes this.
  12. skyb

skyb Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Skyb
    Level:
    15x
    I have no fault thanks. I didn't get scammed by him, my partner that I was buying with did. When I smega'd to warn people, I got the same high and mighty advice.

Most players who have been playing will already know not to pay for leech without seeing BS/AM and map. The people who lose out are the new players who get taken advantage of. I hate seeing that, especially in a small private server where we depend on one another to play most of the content in the game. We should be trying to foster a decent and honest community (for the record I believe the staff are doing this to the best of their abilities).

As an aside, it seems like ever since COVID there has been an influx of players - some of these players don't care about the server/game at all and are a pain to deal with.

Just my 2¢.

KWJ, iBishop and itu like this.
  13. Tycodevil

Tycodevil Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Raggie
    Level:
    Ign : SirLucas ( as of now guildless / -2 fame)
    Reason for blacklisting : harassment / instigation of drama

Details : i was trying to sell leech so i can earn mesos for my gears and he pms me for asking leech to which i replied my rates and when i walked over to the map he trades me multiple times with half the value of the leech. When i Smega him for it he hurls bad words against me while spamming PM at me even though i told him i no longer wants to have a conversation with him multiple times. This person is harassing me even after hours after the incident... always PMing me trying to make me angry / instigate something.

P.S. pictures can be presented upon request by the GMs

14. itu

itu Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItuHunter
    Just to be clear - this serial scammer took advantage of at least 60 people (for those who aren't aware by now, it's straight up leech scam where he disappears and lies after charging for leech from a mule account). The GMs received more than 10 individual reports on him and his many alts (which amounts to incontrovertible evidence). For some reason they randomly decided to be lenient with a person who's been a real headache in our community for the last week. A 3 day ban for something like this, while allowing him to keep his gargantuan profits, is a spit in the face to all the newer players who fell victim to this and a message that scamming is a great way to make money.

Mellow likes this.
  15. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    This is just not true, you're heavily exaggerating. We've only had this player reported to us twice.

Dave Deviluke and AiQi like this.
  16. itu

itu Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItuHunter
    This isn't dragonbich / beefbich / etc etc etc ? It's the exact same MO and it started when the other accounts were banned.

17. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    Different people.

AiQi likes this.
  18. Guedin

Guedin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Comedor
    Guild:
    Pepe
    1. IGN: Xperia1637 / A1an3
    2. REASON: scam zhelm vip
    3. DETAILS: A guy with ign Xperia1637 pmed me to buy zhelm vip in ur another char A1an3. So he took the helmet and disconnected.

upload_2020-5-24_0-33-53.png

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    Icato, OhNetters, boredxz and 8 others like this.
  19. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    [​IMG]

lmfao

Tuhretzz, ginwolf, MethCoffee and 3 others like this.
  20. lambchop

lambchop Donator

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Kidz5487
    2. REASON: Leaving unfinished apq runs because of small issue
    3. DETAILS: Our party was lacking 1 member so leader smega to recruit, Kidz5487 joined. Run was going smoothly until.. 2nd run bonus. Kid say something which is trivial as seen in below screenshot. After she said, she left our pt and leave us hanging with 2 more apq runs.
    In my opinion, it's a minor issue and I don't understand what is the need on getting so pissed off and triggered by small thing like this. Yes I do understand about being unhappy when people are being ignorant and hard headed to move away from boxes we're hitting but if people are moving down to another row, hitting other boxes and not hitting ours, I think it's honestly fine as long as they don't hit / disturb ours.
    Please don't be irresponsible and leave runs again.

Kidz5487.png

Shnang likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.