[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wind99121

wind99121 Donator

someone sent me here.
    i like to smega Kimora is scammer, aspects=kimora

Piffy likes this.
  2. wind99121

wind99121 Donator

[​IMG]
    Well...no body gives a shit huh?
    Time prove everything, no offensive but my life seems much better than yours, Although i dont have many friend for being a introvert.
    Just to clarify, zhelm isnt what i care about, your are not first one, and not the last one. It was because you were tryin to getting someone in trouble by framed him, which not even illegal in real life, i personally would have ban you for that behavior if i were a GM.
    Your range dont matter, despising the community will eventually make more foes, and your range dont make friend. not what you meant "wont affect me at all"
    Im not saint or a psychiatry, but you are obviously a antisocial.

Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction. Galatians 6-8

eugenekhor and Piffy like this.
  3. Piffy

Piffy Donator

Country Flag:
    Man, he is such an idiot for being so sarcastic and rude to everyone here! He is still making himself like nothing wrong. What's wrong with this awful kid?? :confused:

Anyways, why I dislike him because I remember that I ran zakum with my Bishop and a friend quite long time ago. This guy brought his Kimora for our helmet service, he stole our items and reloot helmet twice without paying. We didn't have screenshot nor video to prove. But I will never forget his IGN.

ginwolf, yaqzan, Dre and 2 others like this.
  4. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    You are so far disconnected from actual reality, it actually makes me feel bad for you.

DayHime, Piffy and Kentavious like this.
  5. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: HSOrBless
    Reason for blacklisting: Leech Scam
    Details (include picture if applicable): Paid user for an hour upfront, and he repeatedly kept leaving and taking breaks, lying about how much time remained, before just logging off with a "see ya thanks" or something along those lines. I went from level 37 94% to level 38 29% in the full hour with him leeching me at Platoon Chronos. That is a fraction of what I get with every other person. 35% in an hour at level 3X, just laughable really.

6. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    Then you won't mind a small forum vacation for being flamy and trying to start stuff.. you really define digging yourself into a hole.

See you in 3 days.

DayHime, Kai, Enticing and 6 others like this.
  7. Nine

Nine Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xanark
    Guild:
    Shark
    Hahaha the exact thing every loser here says when they don’t have any logical comeback because they got owned. Damn you look stupid for saying that especially after your perma ban. Good riddance

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Kai, MoriForest, Piffy and 1 other person like this.
  8. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    IGN: Lightening, Neft
    Reason for blacklisting: terrible leecher, DCs, doesnt come back for a while, time keeps running, stops leeching, doesnt hs
    Details (include picture if applicable): Bought split leech from Lightening for 75M/h. first 5 minutes are fine, then he dced, comes back after 10 minutes, keeps leeching, makes a new party (as he lost party ownership after dcing) and invites us again, suddenly he leaves and a friend takes over (another ice mage). this friend is apparently not getting paid and is just afking whenever he pleases, saying he's bored and doesnt wanna do anything (Neft). Lightening is no longer giving us HS either. We get about 40-45 minutes of leech with half of the time not having HS while we paid for an hour.

GoToHeal, Hampa, Kai and 17 others like this.
  9. feint

feint Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Uninstall
    Tim, I wholeheartedly agree. I am a terrible leecher, which was why I never sold leech. I offered free leech to whoever had a map and Lightening accepted. However, this is where the plot thickens more than mashed potatoes. Little did I know Lightening was selling leech. I assumed that he was just leeching himself or his friends (forgive me if I call Lightening a him and make another incorrect and erroneous assumption). So after a while of "leech" (forgive me once again if you do not even view my actions worth of being called leech), I had reached the scientific conclusion that I was no longer amused or entertained by my "leech". So I decided to Away from Keyboard (AFK).
    At this point you decided to tell me that you had exchanged online currency for actual leech. Bewildered, I held down my down key then held down my inventory hotkey to very quickly crouch then stand then crouch then stand, etc. After a few seconds of seemingly spazzing out, I was whispered by Lightening urging me to continue "leech" for another 10 minutes. Conflicted over continuing "leech" and going to microwave more Totino Pizza Rolls, I pondered for a second before reluctantly agreeing to continue "leeching".
    As I continued, I was told that my leech was "pretty bad" and this had a negative effect on me. I became discouraged to continue and began spazzing out even more to cope with this overwhelming depression. After 10 minutes of "pretty bad" "leech" I stopped and was told I was to be blacklisted. At this point I honestly stopped caring cos I dont play this game enuf to actually care. :)
    All this being said, Tim is still a really nice guy and he helped me recover my account after quitting for over a year, only to post in a community forum blacklist about how bad my services are. I didnt even know kyusuukisaikjdas was you til you made this post. Go figure.

tldr, i offered free leech and get blacklisted

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Fatlip, DeJia, 87Karlos and 5 others like this.
  10. mapleroyal91

mapleroyal91 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    darkening
    not even gonno argue

do you want ur meso back for 15min of less than optimal leech? you coulda bothered 2 seconds of ur life to send me a pm for that u know

11. Tim

Tim Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kaizoku
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    I'm not that tight on money so I dont mind the mesos however I made this post to let other players know about your leech services and how they are more than sub optimal, possibly making them reconsider buying from you like they should.
    If you don't want to do the leeching that you're selling, then don't sell any leech. How do you justify having someone else leech us for 'free' (in exchange for a map) as you go missing in action for the third time in an hour not providing holy symbol or any information on what's going on.
    we didn't miss out on 15 minutes of less than optimal leech, we missed out on 15 actual minutes of experience as there was no mage in our party killing any mobs during that time. The other 45 minutes were less than optimal as we didnt have holy symbol half of the time.

Your actions make Neft look bad as me, the other customer that also paid you 75M and Neft weren't aware of the agreements you had. Near the end ouf our leech I told Neft this also reflects on his reputation because as far as we knew this was just our replacement leech seller for some reason while we weren't getting any holy symbol and lots of AFK-ing.

Would there be any difference though if you knew if I was Kyujutsu?
    I understand you were a victim of Lightenings' poor services as much as we (other buyer and me) were now after your post so I don't think you should be blacklisted. From our perspective at the time of the leech it just was a bad experience all together.

Hampa, Kai, Kentavious and 4 others like this.
  12. Nine

Nine Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Xanark
    Guild:
    Shark
    lol just from the way you present your points I would rather believe the person on the other side. You sure are convincing when you have resort to such uneducated insults to make a point

13. nany625

nany625 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nany625
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    You died anyway,or no one had right to take that nx?

Aloysius.K and Piffy like this.
  14. steeffean

steeffean Member

Country Flag:
    I can agree about lightening, he went snowmanning and never came back

mapleroyal91 and Tim like this.
  15. nany625

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nany625
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Indeed,I read every conversation in your screenshot clearly.
    Then dude,let me explain to you.
    First,you died!
    So you can't get split from neither nx(whether you dropped EoF or not) nor gen 20.
    You dropped EoF for 5k nx,but you didn't protect yourself well instead of dying.Blame who?
    Those who survived at the end,had right to ask for fair split nx from who took 5k nx(like split by meso).
    But the people who asked for that weren't those who survived but you,who died!
    And you accused her a scammer,I think it's too over.

Piffy likes this.
  16. Luna

Luna Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    deLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Hey there, i don't think alcoholics deserves to be on the blacklist nor the fact that this report was necessary. :)
    Hear me out just a little, you died and you have every right to ask for an eof refund but you're not entitled to it.
    Situations like this one really depends on the goodwill of some parties, unfortunately, yours was not one of them.
    Say for example, the 5k nx was left on the ground and not looted by anyone, what then? Is that a more reasonable approach?
    Speaking from experience, normally, if u died and u threw eof, then all u can do is keep your hopes up and ask for a refund, and leave it at that regardless of the outcome. If you were in party where the eof thrower died, best to discuss who gets it beforehand (but it'll normally turn into a free for all with random parties) and you are not really required to give back an eof even if u looted 5k nx (BUT YOU SHOULD cause you are a reasonable person).
    So, i feel sorry for you but, um, yah.. :(

Tzuriel, Yan and wind99121 like this.
  17. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    I AM MOVING THIS FROM A GUILD THREAD. If you guys dont want to hash it out in a public guild thread, do it here. Or, perhaps accepting the guys discord and talking it out there..
    @alesso @Sat @Dann @Cheersy

All posts are taken in order as they appeared in the thread.

Dann likes this.
  18. stareatmyname

stareatmyname Well-Known Member

Thanks for the sympathy at least. From what the others in the party said, it seems that alcoholics went straight for the NX amidst the confusion and snagged it, free for all, like you said.
    I'll take the L, it's my fault for not really knowing about how this works. From what little time I've been doing zak (a month or so of doing zak twice daily), in the two cases where I died/dc while dropping eof (i drop eof like 90% of the time), I was given a refund on my eof by the NX taker. I guess I've just been pampered this whole time.
    As I said, the meso doesn't matter, what really irked me was the behaviour of alcoholics, it mirrored that of a typical scammer. I'm not sure if she even knew the convention of NX being a free for all, if she did, she'd have responded to my whisps instead of dodging whenever I questioned.

19. nany625

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nany625
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    You don't have to respond to me!
    She was logged in her bishop and NL repeatly,like transfer stuff,so that would be easy to miss any whisper.
    I'm her guild mate,I witnessed all and stood with her.
    See your screenshot,you are in Parlor guild(my friends' guild),rofl.
    You don't like to run with veterans.Me too,I don't like to run with newbies:p

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Piffy likes this.
  20. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    If I followed this story correctly, Lightening will go on the blacklist but not Neft yes?

oh my god what is going on

Penny, Tim and Evan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.