[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyWillWin

TonyWillWin Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JarvanVL
    Level:
    12x
    Guild:
    Kinks
    I'd like to personally vouch for Crex/aleso, this is all hatred and guild drama between the two people. None of them should be on the blacklist, crex is one of the most giving people on the server, he's done so much for people and I've never seen him do anything worth blacklisting him for. I hope this can be resolved in private as it should have been in the first place.

2. Sat

Sat Donator

Guild:
    ♜Guardians ♜
    Yea.... I don’t know either but I was getting annoyed seeing this on the guild thread

Sen likes this.
  3. nany625

nany625 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nany625
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Why did I reply you from beginning?Simply,the person who was reported by you is my guild mate,and like what @deLuna said,I don't think she deserves to be on blacklist.
    This drama can be done earlier,but you made it bigger and bigger,I can't understand what you want to gain here.
    Mapleroyals lawyer?I was just helping my friend to appeal,then you helped me make this medal,thank you?
    And you brought guilds such as Parlor and Arcady into this,what the f*** are they involved?
    Yes,I have a few friends in Parlor guild.They don't have to boss run with me even though they are my friend.I don't beg for that as well.
    I didn't call neither myself a veteran nor you a newbie.I just don't like to boss run with newbies because something dramatic will happen eventaully like this.
    Last,shout out to all my friends,just be my friend if you like who I am,or go away.

4. Anmi

Anmi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Anmi
    Level:
    IGN: Kioe , and joing guild: Lindblum
    Reason for blacklisting: item looting
    Details (include picture if applicable):
    hes stolen my an event untradeable item without mapowner's permission.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

edit:
    @nany625 you were my 1000th liked, have a nice day :)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    Shiyui, GoToHeal, Piffy and 4 others like this.
  5. EZFebreezy

EZFebreezy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EZFebreezy
    I'm not passing any judgement on who is in the right or the wrong about the EoF situation, but in my experience running since boss NX came back (around 6 runs where the EoF dropper DCed or died), the EoF dropper has always had their EoF refunded by the NX taker if they died or DCed, so I can see how stareatmyname saw this as convention and just what you do if the EoF dropper dies or DCs.

From my point of view, refunding the EoF dropper the NX is just the right thing to do as well. The NX is less a reward for the EoF dropper than a refund on the cost of their EoF in the first place. True, 5.35k NX is worth more than an EoF, but dropper fronts 16-20m in the first place to summon zak.

6. SmokerT69

SmokerT69 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    AutisticAnon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Uchi
    EoF dropper gets nex, isn't that an unspoken rule? If someone loots, they refund the EoF. I've been in a run where the dropper d/c'd and came back to nominate the nex cash to his mate on the run.

Either way, this is some good drama *grabs popcorn*

7. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

8. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

I OBJECT Evan.
    I made a mistake and I did NOT scam anyone. I noticed it and fixed it right away.
    I don't need people thinking I am a scammer.
    You have to be kidding me.

steeffean and Dipp like this.
  9. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Kioe has been added to the blacklist.

Crex/Aleso has not been added to the blacklist. This entire situation just seems like petty guild bickering, and I'm tired of reading through y'alls middle school insults lol. So I'll be leaving that as is, unless people have really strong opinions otherwise.

Alcoholics has not been added to the blacklist, but I'm still considering it. I can understand that there can be a difference in conventions for boss runs, but it seems that @stareatmyname explicitly stated their expectation that they were to receive the NX for EOF, which they did not. If there was a caveat to be considered for this—eg: you won't receive NX for EOF if you die—then this should have been made clear by @Alcoholics. However, this entire situation is rapidly devolving into the similar petty guild bickering situation as above, so...

What is your IGN? Feel free to PM me if you don't wanna say here. I will remove you from the blacklist on good faith, hopefully you won't get reported again lol.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    Don, Shnang, stareatmyname and 2 others like this.
  10. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

It's ROXXY and I can't stop people from defaming me or reporting me when they feel like it. I just think that is wrong. And thank you.

11. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

Also the person who defamed me many times and smegaed my name is called CuteLoli.I'm sure some ppl here had dealings with her before.

12. nany625

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nany625
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    hahaha my pleasure Anmisenpai~f2

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Piffy likes this.
  13. Alcoholics

Alcoholics Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Alcoholics
    I am here to defend myself since this was brought to me by public attention in game. I wasn't paying attention to whisper(hardly even say hi to my BL and guildmate when I am busy) so I probably had missed when slainbysnail PM me. I was working on other stuff other than just maple alone because I have a life. I was going around the map right as zakum died to see how many helms dropped and if there's any SB that is worth to be split. There are other people that was ahead of me when I got to the end of the map and I did not loot the 5k NX. I did took the 100 NX because it was siting there for a while and nobody could decide on what is what since Bishop did died in Zakum and I believe it might be exp run or VIP run? I wasn't told what run it was but we did have a VIP in the run. I did not get a split nor gene20 drop nor anything else but 100nx. I do not feel like I should give him 1 EOF for 100 NX. I can pay you whatever 100NX is worth if that makes you happy based on 1k NX : 5m rate? I still do not get how me looting 100nx should pay 1 EOF while whoever looted the 250NX and 5k NX did not have to pay EOF or did they already given you the EOF and you are just reporting me on here because I unintentionally ignore you. @stareatmyname

nany625 likes this.
  14. stareatmyname

stareatmyname Well-Known Member

To ieatemokids, I'm sorry for going off topic, but I just couldn't resist going off on nany for his condescending tone.
    As you might've noticed I've deleted my older posts in order to not clog this thread with more incessant drama (after the person I reply to sees it), and I'll be deleting my rants on nany as he seems to be unwilling to reply to me any further. If you'd still like to though nany, you can find the full text of the post here: removed for evan's sake
    Again, I'm willing to take the blame here, I shouldn't have assumed that everyone on my party isn't an asshole when I boss with randoms.

And finally, the reason I'm still watching this thread:

I may be assuming here, but in the screenshots I've deleted (I can reupload if you'd like) other party members mentioned that you took the NX.
    You were disconnecting and reconnecting over the course of an hour. My laptop has some pretty bad RAM management, but even I don't have to close down royals every time I do something else.
    My last whisper was a just final warning before posting here. That didn't mean you couldn't still defend yourself here. I mean, you aren't in the blacklist when you showed up.
    250NX was taken by 94NN and I didn't care. Similiarly, the 100NX you took was not my motivation to whisper you. Others simply said you took the 5k NX, and ran away with it.
    I'm pretty hazy on the details, not sure if I was the leader that run in which I wasted 6 smegas waiting for like 15 minutes looking for a buyer, or someone else was the leader. Either way no VIP was sold.
    There's also the possibility that you were specifically denying anything you done that I did not have concrete proof of, in which case I hope you wouldn't carry out such acts of very questionable morality in the future, or at least don't go overboard and actually, technically, scam others down the road. You know, keep em complacent enough, and choose your victims carefully.
    Appreciate you not resorting to ad hominems as nany did though.

Thanks to everyone here who gave me your anecdotal accounts of what actually happens when someone dies dropping eof, as it turns out it's an edge case (at best, if nany wasn't lying) that I didn't get a refund and not the other way around. I thought i fukd up making a post on this thread for something that turned out to be the norm, since I'm still a relative noob to bossing and zak lol.
    This thread has been a trainwreck for me, my fingers hurt every six hours, but I just can't look away

Edit: So I looked through the screenshots with the new perspective you gave me, and it seems that HyperCube was the first to have mentioned of the 5k NX. He was also suspiciously active in the discussion of the NX. The smoking gun comes where he only accused you the moment you left the party. Apparently he got lucky that you weren't answering my whisps.
    You know, I've actually started suspecting hypercube after I published by initial post here. Nany railing on me in his first reply threw me off.
    In any case, the entire thing's gotten too complicated and nuanced for there to be an easy verdict; also, if it was really hypercube that took it, I don't think I'll be able to indict hypercube with the paltry amount of evidence that I have. Screens reuploaded anyway though.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  15. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    If you'd like to post to defend yourself, you might not want to devolve to name-calling if you want people to take you seriously..

Piffy, Kai, Sen and 1 other person like this.
  16. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    IGN: Forgiveme20
    Reason for blacklisting: item looting without permission/after being told not to loot
    This Person stood next to 2 pig drops in my map. I asked him not to take but he looted after 1~2 sec and Changed channel immediately. When I complained via whisper his excuse was "My english so low" ㅡ_ㅡ?
    [​IMG]

Samwich, GoToHeal, Kitxy and 13 others like this.
  17. XTC

XTC Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    uwu
    maybe he just wishes you'd forgive .. him.. :o

18. Crowley

Crowley Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Table4Two
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valhalla
    IGN: 545gukguk
    Reason for blacklisting: tricking people into purchasing items with high price... These people have a special place in hell reserved.

Maple0004.jpg

Enticing, SmokerT69, Shnang and 6 others like this.
  19. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: iPackCamels
    Reason for blacklisting: Map looting event food >__>
    Details (include picture if applicable): Looted cake and ham from my map and quickly changed channel after succeeding. Apparently it's okay because everyone does that!
    [​IMG]

GoToHeal, Kai, nyannko777 and 3 others like this.
  20. nany625

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nany625
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Tbh,these are reportable,why don't you guys just give them a holiday?

Piffy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.