[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanvers

Sanvers Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    You're funny. Now you said you LOOTED 2, i don't care if you dropped the helm, you still have to pay for both helm which was 50m+20m as we agreed before but you didn't even pay enough for 1. You went to one of the attackers instead of the ORGANIZER for the payment and he made decision without discussing with the rest of us. And after that, I went to my BS friend and she told me that she only collected 2 EOF for me, from Jasonx (I would like him to explain this if he sees this post).

2. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

You are a liar. What ACTUALLY happened was I walked to the FM, saw an empty spot with people standing on it, stood there with them to see if I get lucky and grab a spot, and then you showed up and started yelling and saying you'll call an admin and get us banned, as if i was the one who even took the spot in the first place rofl. you then offered me 50m to leave, i said sure, you just sat there and continued rambling and crying for who knows how long, i just went afk at some point.
    can you post any evidence or your IGN? i don't recall anything like this ever happening, i highly doubt this really happened and considering you provided 0 evidence, i'm going to assume you're that other guys's friend and you're trying to give me a bad reputation.

I want these false allegations deleted and my record scraped clean, i've done nothing to deserve this and 0 evidence has been shown against me. innocent until proven guilty.

3. LilNoddy

LilNoddy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    GosuNoddy
    Can confirm what vank said is true.
    >innocent bystander

I remember the guy who was unhappy about his spot being "stolen" and he tried to ~gm in smega. Then he said something like "do you want 50m noob? I'll give you". Vank wasn't the only one standing there to snipe the dude's spot too lul. There was a whole line of ppl there.

Vank likes this.
  4. JoeIle

JoeIle Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Joeile
    Greetings,

Just did a zakum run and Belief(mule: nuggetstars) looted zakum helm and didn't pay for the service. Do blacklist him and beware of him. Lv128 Bishop atm.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    DeJia and Deon like this.
  5. Buster

Buster Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Buster
    Level:
  6. RandyNg

RandyNg Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    i3ai3e
    Level:
    Guild:
    Supreme
    GM i have been scammed 40m for split leeching together with Naceri
    By
    - - -----> lNiSvla <-------
    Isit reporting those to forum are work ?
    i farm so hard to sell those etc and item to get messos just only wanted to leech .
    i'm buying 1 hour split leech and he just leech for 5min and dced and never come back ,
    i hope GM got some payback to me .

Sen and Carney like this.
  7. RandyNg

RandyNg Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    i3ai3e
    Level:
    Guild:
    Supreme
    Hope you guy's don't get scammed
    by
    ---> lNisvla <---

8. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Can confirm that Vank's character Vaank stole my spot a year ago. Was really rude and offensive about it. But I decided not to be so petty about it and just now, I found out he's been doing it to multiple people. RIP. Not looking too good man.

nilsrob1 and Don like this.
  9. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

i didn't play a year ago nor did i merch when i did play 2-ish years ago. i really doubt you'd remember an occasion like this and even my IGN an entire year later, so yea; unless you provide evidence or more detail, i'm going to assume you're just a friend of someone i have beef with. nice try haters ~imboss

10. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

why did you delete your comment?

11. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    I was going to reply to it and fix my comment with a reply that was more thorough but forgot after a League game. Thank you for reminding me. Here it is: I've been honest with my comment, regardless if you think I'm friends with the people who posted about you (let me tell you I'm not). Maybe I have the time wrong, but you most certainly did take my spot. In the end, it's going to be the reader's option to believe me or not. I'm just putting down my experiences here for people to know.

If you just didn't do these things, people wouldn't be making these posts about you. Easy.

12. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

you conveniently forgot to add the part in the deleted comment you made where you said i quit? did you forget to include it this time too? wheres the proof of said quitting post you said you saw? so many inconsistencies, no doubt you're a shill sent by some1 i have beef with. making accusations without proof is defamation, plain and simple.

deleting posts: check
    hiding information: check
    false accusations: check
    providing proof: ??????

shill: CONFIRMED

i could make allegations against you too, would that mean they are true? of course not, your last sentence is dumb beyond belief.

13. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant

Deleting and planning to repost is a problem? Oh I didn't intentionally mean to leave it out but yes I'm assuming you did go on hiatus like everyone else did for the new source? If you haven't realized it yet, I didn't make my own formal format report on you on this new community black list because it took place a year ago and I don't have exact specifics since I decided to just move on. I found out that you were doing this to other people through this thread and decided to add my tiny input.

If you do make allegations against me, you're just doing it out of immature spite. Must I bring up how you harrassed someone and got banned a few days for it? I know this because I looked you up, honestly it's that easy to see your history. Anyone here can do that and decide if you're trustworthy or not.
    With your attitude towards people, you don't really give anyone a reason to believe that you don't try to steal spots.

Drice likes this.
  14. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    welch123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    Mrkaren and Masqueradia like this.
  15. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

deleting and then not reposting UNTIL called out is a problem, it shows bad intention especially when you've made allegations and then retracted them. it shows you're a dishonest person, as proven already. i did not make any quitting post like you alleged against me (another lie), you conveniently left it out hoping i wouldn't call you out on it and make you look bad. you're just digging yourself a deeper hole. of course you don't have specifics, evidence or even functional memory - you're a shill. good on you for helping a friend out, but why take it out on an innocent person? if i were to scam spots, i'd do it on an alt, as i clearly care about my reputation. i make over 120 mill an hour while half-assed selling leech. why in the hell would i bother sitting on some1's spot just to MAYBE make 10-20 mill per shitty spot? nothing about this makes sense.

i didn't mean i would make allegations against you, i was trying to explain how allegations mean nothing if there isn't proof provided. understood now? i didn't harass that person, i merely sat in his map unaware it's forbidden to camp a map. big difference.

actions speak louder than words, and so far it's been all talk no proof of action. i have every right to defend myself when attacked by vicious false claims like you and your shill friends make.
    it's not a business, it's a guild. and please show me 1 instance in that thread where it mentions the guild steals spots, because it doesn't. it's even part of the rules. if you took 3 seconds to read them you'd see "- Never scam, ever. Our reputation is more important than you making a quick buck."

16. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    welch123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    Can I join?

Mrkaren and Dre like this.
  17. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

"why apologize when you can make bad attempts at humor", the post.

18. Masqueradia

Masqueradia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Astroiogian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    I mean I don't understand how leaving the fact that you quit during the new source implementation would be bad intention? What good would it do for me to leave that out? Especially since most people quit and went on hiatus when the new source was being implemented.
    "i was trying to explain how allegations mean nothing if there isn't proof provided. understood now?" Yeah, and that was why I chose not to make a formal format claim because I don't have the exact details since it was so long ago. I stated this MANY times. It happened to me but I don't have the exact details because I chose to move on but I definitely remember it happened to me and it was done by you.I CHOSE to leave out a formal format submission due to that. "all talk no proof of action" Well this is exactly why because I CHOSE to move on rather than take the details down. Just cause I don't remember the exact details, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It's up to the readers to believe me or not. It happened and I just wanted to let people know.- gonna leave it at that.

I also don't think Don meant to apologize lol.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Dre, Drice, Kibito and 1 other person like this.
  19. Drice

Drice Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Stingy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Guild
    TFW you don't got shit and have to resort to ad homimen attacks.
    Here's something concrete with proof https://royals.ms/forum/threads/ban-appeal.108360/page-2#post-600085 .
    Now given that you have not qualms harassing other players it seems rather likely that you'd do scummy things like trying to snipe other people's FM spots.

P.S. Who the fuck do you think you are that other people would send people to tarnish your rep? You're just a nobody and tbh nobody would care enough about you to post about you unless you wronged them.

Masqueradia likes this.
  20. Vank

Vank Well-Known Member

changing your story and leaving facts out until called out shows bad intentions because it shows u have something to hide, it shows you've regretted posting it for some reason, which obviously was because i never made a quitting post and it's easy to prove it so you took it down. if you would have reposted before i called you out on it, and specifically on the missing detail, i'd be perfectly fine with it. you can claim anything, but honestly it would always fall short since you have no evidence and are seem to be very forgetful.

some context to those reading, this is nothing more than a friend of someone i have beef with who falsely accuses me of 'stealing spots' to try and damage my reputation. probably someone i have reported before, i'll find out soon enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.