[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai

Kai Donator

Please practice precaution when buying any "22wa gloves". I have personally warned him in his shop to stop doing it about 3 days ago.

DeJia, RoyalCupcake, Gert and 3 others like this.
  2. Improve Adapt

Improve Adapt Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    YourOtherDad
    Guild:
    Guild
    IGN: QeenDaenerys
    Reason for Blacklisting: Leech Scamming
    Details: PM'd me about Ulu2 leech, took my money, left the party, and then logged.

Sen likes this.
  3. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    IGN: Cusano
    Reason for blacklisting: Leech Griefing.
    Details: Went around griefing ppl at petris with super blam bags. I wasn't afk so I just lost bit of % and came back, but did it to random channels where leechers were afk. Its okay to do it to your friends and stuff but guys; really dont do this. It screws over the sellers more cause they usually have to refund. We sell leech cause we have to to get anywhere in this server, especially catching up to old source players, not cause its fun.

https://gyazo.com/46f63a41b6f836a48c3f8e1ec64709d4
    https://gyazo.com/feb10e108a0a4209ad435160b05e0916
    https://gyazo.com/a6328fce0e152405eb8882600b0b4958
    https://gyazo.com/2f24aa28d33eebef02b79dd20e856a2b

Riz, Dre, Gert and 1 other person like this.
  4. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Omfg that is amazing. I used to do that shit at Newties back in the day but completely forgot all about the concept for some reason. I knew I could find a use for all of those dumb summoning sacks taking up space in my inventory. Thank you for posting that, worked as a suggestion more than anything else lmao.

Solution: don’t go AFK in training maps

5. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    Come on dude, don't be like that. I understand that there's no rule against it and you're either jealous or angry at the fact that people use their money to leech but at the end of the day it's their money. You can't really control what people do with it and this server (at the moment) is heavily reliant on leeching. You are literally just wasting people's hard earned mesos and time because you want a quick giggle. I've had this happen to me and I didn't even get a refund from my leecher, it really sucks and it's even worse if some randy does it and it's not even a friend.

Solution: stop being a jerk on a game meant for children.

Rimfrost likes this.
  6. PhotonSphere

PhotonSphere Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PhotonSphere
    Level:
    Not true though. If I record a video of someone doing this to my buyers, I will definitely report him / her.

Objectionable Behavior (Disruption) - The act of engaging in any sort of action that is deemed to be excessively disruptive to the individuals around you, including spamming or flooding chat or skills. Punishment: First offense - 3 day ban, Second offense, 7 day ban, Third offense - Permanent ban.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    87Karlos likes this.
  7. godys

godys Well-Known Member

Good old days sack'ing newbies at KPQ.
    Too bad that there aren't many newbies at KPQ on Royals.

Sometimes the game is boring and you need to do something "bad" for some phun.
    I know it's not fun for who's being killed, I've been killed by that before, and grown up with the revenge on my heart haha

8. godys

godys Well-Known Member

I wonder if a single sack would get into that...
    Maybe if someone keeps sacking the same people over and over.

9. nosebleed

Country Flag:

Uh....what? I purchase leech myself lol

10. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    I personally think bundle shop scamming is a joke, and thats what half his blacklist has become. But don't start defending community griefing because its "fun when you're bored."

And to say don't AFK at leech maps. You're telling me you've never bought leech and afked for at least 10minutes. Even if you do come back within 10minutes you've either wasted 10minutes of your leech time or if the leecher is extremely nice, paused 10minutes of his own time to give you leech, because some guy is bored.

11. nosebleed

Country Flag:

I buy leech. If I go AFK, which I sometimes do, I take full personal responsibility if I die, dc, or if any other mishaps occur that could have been avoided had I not been idle. The solution isn’t to ban people for utilizing their summoning sacks for personal enjoyment. It’s to take personal responsibility for your choices. You know the risk of being killed exists when you choose to purchase leech and go AFK.

12. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    Personal enjoyment is subjective and disruptive behaviour with enough evidence is a bannable offense. I'm sure GoodKush had a lot of enjoyment of scamming people leech, and there was enough evidence for him to get his ban. You could say it's also personal responsibility for purchasing services such as leech/zhelm/HTP, so in 1 in every 4 Zruns/leeches I sell, should I be able to scam some guy cause I find it hilarious and get away without any consequences.

DeathlyJO likes this.
  13. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    Stealing =/= using a summoning sack

I said nothing about purchasing services, why you are trying to compare the two is beyond me. You are free to rethink and rephrase what you said if you would actually like to discuss things further. As it stands you are just too off base.

14. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    My apologies. You're correct yes, stealing is different from griefing, but I grouped those two because both of them fall under the objectionable behaviour.

I believe that spontaneous griefing should be bannable in areas where it would disrupt gameplay such as leech areas, as well as inside PQs in the scenario where killing someone would fail the PQ. Killing leechers is different from killing people in Henesys is since you're affecting their gameplay progress, in the sense you're wasting the leecher's/seller's time/money. Targeted griefing is already bannable, as somebody who has reported and gotten results back from that said ban.

As to reasons why I posted here on the first place and not a proper ban appeal; spontaneous untargeted griefing is not bannable.
    I'm interested in your thoughts.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    itsKate and MoriForest like this.
  15. godys

godys Well-Known Member

THAT is reasonable.
    Not because someone is using sacks, but because he's bothering someone on their grinding.
    And specially if that one do that more than one time.

16. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    I see nothing wrong with Area killing such as KPQ/LPQ areas for the record.

Target Griefing is an offense thats already been determined by the GMs.

17. nosebleed

Country Flag:

That's just your opinion in regards to spontaneously using summoning sacks. Personally I think you're being way too sensitive. Then again, I think that a lot of people on these types of video games tend to fall under the same category as you do (sensitive), so you'll find many who feel the same way.

I have never said anything about targeting individuals. All I'm supporting is going around to random channels and summoning sacks on people who are AFK regardless of which map they're in. Following an individual to specifically kill them repeatedly is entirely different. Similar to how I can go around and defame 10 random players and it's no big deal, but if I defame the same person 10 times, then it becomes an issue. I don't see a problem with summoning on 10 random people. You may, but your opinion is no more meaningful than mine so I see no reason to change my stance based on your personal feelings (and it is likely the same for you - you don't plan on changing your stance based on mine). If you don't wanna do it, by all means don't, but we're not wrong for doing it unless it's against the rules, and as you said, only targeting specific players is, not summoning at random.

My summarized thoughts since you asked: targeted harassment (griefing is such a stupid term IMO) is fine to be prohibited as it actually breaks a rule. Summoning sacks in random maps, regardless if they're training maps or not, is 100% fine by me. I am not saying that people *should* do it, but if they would like to I don't have an issue with it nor do I understand your perspective behind being against it. I buy leech, I go AFK, and I take responsibility for what could have been prevented had I been there. You may not, again, totally fine, but that's my viewpoint.

18. SereneGrace

SereneGrace Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SereneGrace
    Level:
    Guild:
    Veterans
    IGN: aBunny
    Reason:Scammed Loot Profits. Taking vip buyers mesos and pretending to not know about it and not paying splits. Also known for not giving back mesos for krex ring service to buyer who payed b4 hand but dced. Or taking payment from buyers who didnt get to loot helms.

Maple0187.jpg Maple0191.jpg Maple0193.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Maddy, Ohad, darkjordanx and 18 others like this.
  19. SereneGrace

SereneGrace Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SereneGrace
    Level:
    Guild:
    Veterans
    New information for more reasons to blacklist from a different party.
    Maple0194.jpg

Maddy, Ohad, darkjordanx and 7 others like this.
  20. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    I'd also like to add on that this person acted Hella sus.
    Did a krex run with her, I asked if she was looting the run. To which I was ignored.
    After krex died, she simply swiped the ring and left without a word. Not that I was really bothered, but she didn't have basic decency to at least reply.
    Very questionable indeed..

Ohad, DeJia, MoriForest and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.