[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venin

Venin Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Untitled.png

Defend yourself or maybe say something? Nvm, acknowledged him/herself.

incostancy and IceCX like this.
  2. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

xiexie11-
    Ksed my Lyka at Obliv5
    Had the mapowner up and the servertime.
    He totally killed it before I could even take ss's.
    So annoying.

Sen and Yuubaby like this.
  3. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    god i want to delete this entire thread

sorry i've been MIA bois i'll try to update as soon as i can in the upcoming week or so but also from now on expect infrequent updates in general until the eventual and inevitable day that i forget to bother doing so completely because i've low key moved on from this server if that wasn't obvious already by now xoxo

4. syrupface127

syrupface127 Donator

Country Flag:
    This person also looted gene 20 from a zak run I once did with her, and just left without giving anyone splits. Never boss with this pathetic piece of shit aBunny.

Ohad, Sen and ABunny like this.
  5. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

Also just now got KSed by MoMeak at Lyka. fking nls are too fast for the damn ss's.
    used mapowner and servertime and he just doesnt give a shit.

Sen and greendeath like this.
  6. Myoni

Myoni Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Myoni
    Level:
    2OO
    Guild:
    Shark
    1. IGN: NyxNyxFire
    2. REASON: Leech Scam
    3. DETAILS: He's jipped (at least) me, two of my buddies, and one person from my alliance by stopping early (usually about 5-10minutes before hour is up), leaves to NPC without pausing timer, I saw him spam meteor in the same spot for about 30seconds with no mobs there. At level 126 I got between 65-70% exp from him for the entire 'hour' that he sold. (Sure he's a bit high level, but its
    The last hour that I bought from him he started at 4:55 my time and about 45 minutes in I used "~mapowner" to see how about how much time was left and it only showed that he owned the map for about 23 minutes (so he afkd at least 3 minutes while i wasn't watching). Then he kicked me from party at 5:52.

TrinityEcho, Sen, WeAreX and 5 others like this.
  7. NyxAssansin

NyxAssansin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NyxAssansin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    Man evidence and remember every day selling lech at 8 am - 9 pm diferent persons and other persons no used smega and flamer me gl c:

8. Myoni

Myoni Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Myoni
    Level:
    2OO
    Guild:
    Shark
    Two people I don't even know smegad about you after I did. Do you want me to submit the SS of other people agreeing? Just be honest about your leech man. It's only 5-10 minutes each time but after you did it to me twice I told my buddies/alliance and several of them had similar stories.

9. NyxAssansin

NyxAssansin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NyxAssansin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    And remember plz why other persons dont used smega and type dont buy lech nyx is scamer?

10. NyxAssansin

NyxAssansin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NyxAssansin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    Have one solution come my chanel cc2 petris take you money and never buy my services whisper me gl

11. Unique

Unique Member

Country Flag:
    I can confirm this completely. Now before I rant about this, I understand there are people who can't telecast and will output less experience per hour and I am completely fine with that, otherwise I wouldn't have paid for the leech service in the first place BUT.. with NyxNyxFire.. I caught this guy afking for a solid two minutes using no skills with only his ice elemental spawn thing attacking monsters around him. I got off the rope, went right next to his character and sat there with dark sight waiting to see how long he would take. He comes back literally 2 minutes later and continues without saying anything, okay cool, I guess he just paused the timer so I said nothing of it. Now to point out, I was afk during my whole time up to this point so god knows how many times/minutes he was slacking/afk while leeching me, but I will reveal how much exp I got at the end of my rant. Now that I am alert with him afking, I closely watch my screen to see if he's doing an okay job leeching me and guess what, nope. He sits in place without moving an inch and spams meteor skill with zero monsters. The exp loss through out this entire leech service was just impeccable.

Now before I say this next part, remember this guy has been going to NPC items in town, afking, and afk skilling nothing. K now, fast forward to the "end" (50 minutes in). He comes up to the rope and says "time" or "done" and instantly logs out. What? Hello? I always keep track by writing in my notepad when the time starts and should end AND the level and exp I start at in case something is fishy, specifically for a situation like this. Right after this guy says "time", I was typing out something to say to him to tell him if he was sure it was time due to everything that has happened AND the fact the time hasn't even been up. But nope, just logs out and didn't even give me a chance to say a word. Now for the good part on how much exp I received from this gentleman. I got a whopping 71% at level 116 at petrifighters. Now to my frustration, I was ranting to my split partner(at the time), but he was afk so I just let it go and moved on. Until today when I ran into another split partner who I partied with. She mentioned NyxNyxFire and I ranted about him and she pretty much had a similar experience. She also said her alliance members got the same deal we did, but I feel I was the worst victim out of all this, like seriously.. 71% at 116 wf man lol. Straight up got like 30-35 min of leech with all the afking, afking in place, npcing and leaving early. Never paused the timer once for when he goes to npc or when he went afk. Isn't that what you usually do when you sell a leech service? Pause the timer when you, the seller, are not killing anything in the map with your buyer? I've had some pretty bad leechers in the past as well but none of which to this extent which genuinely made me go on forums to write about.

All in all, my experience with this S tier leeching level player has been a wonderful 50(30) minute joyful adventure. He taught me a valuable lesson, and that is to be very careful and picky with the leechers I buy their service from. ^.^

Sen, Dudu, Kentavious and 2 others like this.
  12. NyxAssansin

NyxAssansin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NyxAssansin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    Is necesary for me sell ítems in npc, no for the mesos is for the Lag , more ítems drop in the map the lag in my pc is terrible:/

13. NyxAssansin

NyxAssansin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NyxAssansin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    man remember the sellings some times need urgency go bathorome i am human no machine is for selling 8 am - 9 pm

14. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    You have to pause the timer when you stop leeching for any reason. They’re paying for an hour spent leeching-your bathroom time and NPC time don’t count against the buyers leech time.

Enticing, DeJia, LichWiz and 7 others like this.
  15. Unique

Unique Member

Country Flag:
    I understand you were selling items but the problem I was addressing was the fact you never paused the timer when you went to go NPC these said items, went to go to the washroom and what ever else you needed to do, on top of leaving the leech session early. I don't expect any of my leechers to be robots at 100% capacity when they leech me, I just want a fair leech session and the service you sold me was not fair. A fair leech session meaning you pause the timer when you go to npc and take bathroom breaks, go downstairs to get water, etc. What kind of terrible person would I be if I said I wasn't okay with you doing any of these during the entire hour of leech? It's not in my right at all to stop you, however, I do have the voice to concern others on your leech service if it wasn't fair.

And to be honest, in your previous post you said the user "Myoni" had no proof, but you pretty much just provided proof with your own words in those two quotes above whilst responding to me. You went to npc, you went to the washroom, and that you lag, all while leeching me. Now if you tell me that you actually paused the timer during all of this, then I call bs, because in no way did any of the math add up at the end of the service.

DeJia, Myoni, Kentavious and 4 others like this.
  16. syrupface127

syrupface127 Donator

Country Flag:
    Now unless you lagged in real life, I find there to be no reason as to why you wouldn't be able to stop the timer to go downstairs, have a washroom break etc..

Ohad, Dudu and Kentavious like this.
  17. NyxAssansin

NyxAssansin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NyxAssansin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    In npc selling ítems max 1 minute and bathrome other minute or 2 no more

18. NyxAssansin

NyxAssansin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NyxAssansin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unity
    Ever time type in royals i go bathorome brb and others person afk every time during lech ( sorry my inglés is terrible )

19. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    The leecher is allowed to go AFK and it plays no role in you stopping the timer. Saying brb means nothing here either. Any time you stop leeching-for any reason, bathroom, NPC, whatever-you need to pause the timer and then start it back up once you are ready to leech again. The leecher needs to get 1 full hour of you LEECHING them.

Dudu and itsKate like this.
  20. TonicEngine

TonicEngine Member

Country Flag:
    I bought leech from NyxNyxFire once too, pretty much the same problem. I let my friends and guild know but did not smega or make a big deal. I simply told him he needed to sell 1 hr and please use a timer next time. His english wasn't good so I was not sure if he understood. Looks like he is still doing the same thing... I learned not to buy from him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.