[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeraphMikael

SeraphMikael Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SeraphMikael
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degeneracy
    1. no i did not delete you off my buddy list you are still on it, i dont know if you deleted me but on my end you are still on it
    2. I don't know what time zone you are in, even if you were on every day, we could have different times. I have only gone online 2 times this week for about 2 hours max (if that) during that time I found 4/6 people to give splits to, only ones left are you and lipbubble.
    3. I am busy at work and sometimes am out of the house from 6am to 10pm so i dont get to log on at all and when i get back 2 to 3 days later my store is closed and i pick stuff up from fredrick, which means i dont see the messages that were left for me.
    4. Yes i have not played for almost 2 weeks now, and if i did it was only less than an hour. tell me your time zone so we can meet and i can give you your split. My time zone is US Central i can be online today 6-9pm or saturdays at 9am or so.

let me know

Sha, MoriForest, Shnang and 3 others like this.
  2. KenC

KenC Member

IGN:
    BlackySymbol
    Level:
    Guild:
    Earth
    Hi SeraphMiakel!
    Thanks for approaching me in the game!
    Sorry that if my post has ruin yr reputation.
    You are truly not a scammer, I would say that this case just so happens and coincidently we both didn't get to meet each other online due to the different timezone and like what you say you and I have work too.

Yes, you're right you didn't remove me from BL. It was probably just a bugged that was happen to another character (The one who deleted me) in my BL the other time.
    upload_2019-2-22_13-55-18.png
    (Just a SS to prove I am not making any story)

For now, I will just leave the post here so that people are aware that you are not a scammer and truly a good guy!
    If you insist me of removing it I will respect that, just drop me a message at my profile.
    Thanks and Cheers~ :D

3. YoungMoto

YoungMoto Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: WangWangNL
    2. REASON: Constantly AFK/Doesn't do anything during CWKPQ/APQ
    3. DETAILS: Not much details can be said but during multiple run ins with WangWangNL personally, as well as experiences from others. I will strongly advice people to not run with her.
    She pretty much afk during the whole thing of APQ and only moved during the parts she needed to.
    Trio clients in public CWKPQ but hardly does anything.
    Unless you like to carry someone through the whole PQ and Wang starts moving during the bonus stage. Wang's excuse is always "I was busy." "It was just that one time I had to do something." When multiple people complaint about Wang, it is not just one time.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  4. WangWangNL

WangWangNL Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    WangWangNL
    Level:
    Guild:
    What
    This cwkpq runs is organised by my friend, and due to sufficient of people, i bring in NL(Main),SE,and Bishop.
    And during stage 5, my friend which is SE dced. so i have to solo archer room alone with my 134Bowmaster and i appled it. And at the moment i appled and solo the whole archer room with my 134bm,i saw YoungMoto smega saying my NL was afking.(When i was making great effort clearing all the monster in archer room alone to prevent the runs fail and everybody warped out)
    At first i though my bm could not make it but finally i could make it at time of less than 1 minutes before everyone warped out.
    The mules all i bring is ranged(NL,SE,BS)
    As you guys know during cwkpq ranged and melee team is separated, and this run used up 40minutes with 2 warrior attacker,1Bucc attacker and 2NL attacker together with my SE mule. During the run, we 2NL together with Bucc manage to clear all ranged boss(Pirate and Mages) before melee downs. But youngmoto saying i was dragging down their time. Who is the one keep changes party and SE you guys, and who is the one used holy shield on melee pt with bs every 2minutes interval time?now saying im useless and doesn't appreciate what i have contributes to the party?i could just leave during another SE dc at archer room but i didnt, and i could just not SE your melee team, but i have done everything that i should've done. And finally the ranged boss manage to down before melee boss is downed(P.S : I've used 1apple during the boss run)
    Hereby i wan to ask YoungMoto, if your friend(one of the melee team) doesn't feel comfortable to join cwkpq that my friend organise with my trio client, why dont just leave at first since we got mentioned? and when i trio client i manage to do everything within my job scope and the ranged boss downed before melee boss down and what are you still complaining for?
    Finally what i want to say is
    #UNDERSTANDBEFOREYOUJUDGE
    #DONOTTALKPEOPLEBEHIND

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    Tidy, Fortuna, Carney and 6 others like this.
  5. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    I'm just gonna hop in here and say why did you bring 3 mules to a cwkpq?? o-o
    The other members then have to wait for you to keep changing accounts... It's easier if you just use one account instead, so that way all members are active and participating.

6. WangWangNL

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    WangWangNL
    Level:
    Guild:
    What
    As you know it's not everytime we able to recruit all 10 people with 5 different classes successfully

HuaiEn, Piffy, Punk and 5 others like this.
  7. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    just wanna say tat while its nice to hv all active, often times u will realise hving 10 diff ppl is just ridiculous. the moment the leader says k mon go << bonus go >>, u see just all the atkers go for bonus, basically fking over the bishops. if u multiclient at least u dun hv to deal with this bullshit.

ginwolf likes this.
  8. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Idk, I never did cwkpq yet but I just think it would be better to maybe duo client at least.. three seems a bit too much to keep interacting with. Lots of these problems would be avoided

9. WangWangNL

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    WangWangNL
    Level:
    Guild:
    What
    and what i want to say is our recruitment tooks around half an hour to find one last pirate and finally we got lvl94 marauder as mules if im not mistaken..i not sure the pirates belong to who~(maybe is YoungMoto's Friend?) =P

10. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    Archers and Pirates are the most hardest to find out of everything. Pirates are easier now since a lot of people hv SI mules now since pirates were really lacking back when cwkpq was released. so archers are kinda the most lacking now. also cos the archer nids to be able to help in archer room so that makes them even harder to get (u can just bring in some shitty blood washed se mule, unless its a mm with max snipe n a decent range)

ginwolf, iSlayDogs and KWJ like this.
  11. WangWangNL

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    WangWangNL
    Level:
    Guild:
    What
    Because i knew that my bowmaster cannot do nothing during stage 5, and i was upgrading my bowmaster to decent attack(Now im able to clear half of the monster in stage 5 archer room with Stoppers), and everytime i bring in my BM i also got help to clear monster unless the other bowmaster is very strong or OP to solo

Carney, HuaiEn, reuben12 and 3 others like this.
  12. soobaks

soobaks Member

IGN: RoxMega, HS mule: Visenyah
    Reason: Leeching scam at Petris. Paid for 2 hours upfront and he did 50 minutes and then logged off. Says its because he has bad internet but he hasnt logged back on in over an hour to pay back the money.

reuben12 likes this.
  13. MuttonStew

MuttonStew Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MuttonStew
    Level:
    Guild:
    AuraWhite
    Did a boss run with Bishopplayer as HSer, 2 other NLs and a BM for SE (5-man team).

Our friend BishopPlayer (who organized the krexel run), says the ring is reserved for him. The agreement with the team was that the ring would be for the bishop, exp for the other 4 attackers.
    Towards the end of the 2nd phase, BishopPlayer decides to Genesis and ended up DC-ing myself and 1 other NL.

Initially i thought it was just my client-related issue. Then after relogging, one of the surviving 2 atkers who didn't DC told in party chat that bishopplayer genesis-ed.
    Following that, I contacted both of them individually via whisper to clarify. Both confirmed he used genesis and DCed the other guy and me.

I then PMed BishopPlayer and told him that was not cool. Got no reply from him.
    Clearly, it didn't seem like a mis-click else he would show some sense of remorse for his mistake. But no response, nothing. No apology on the party chat either. The 2 of us who DC-ed decided to move on and head back to Amoria and wait for slime to spawn afterwards.

Personally, I consider this to be a very uncouth and unfair way of playing and people should be more aware of dealing with him in the future.

Because hey, as a bishop, what's his job at krexel? Absolutely nothing besides HSing twice over a 30min period. The whole time, he just sits there and watches his shows (obviously since he is a bishop), while we the attackers are ones using stoppers and apples and whatnot to kill the krexel. Who bears those expenses? If he as a bishop simply decides to shit on the attackers and completely void them of the exp that they spent time and mesos to earn, so that he can get their share of exp (i'm sure we all know the exp for trio/duo krexel runs) + ring, at virtually no cost to him, I personally don't think the community should tolerate this kind of co-op play.

This is a social game. There should not be room for selfish unfair play here.

Also, personally, I have done Zakum and Dojo with this guy and I never got a good impression of him at all.
    1) He rarely bothers to dispel you in zakum, just sits at the left corner and provides HS only when requested (no initiative taken on his part to do his bishop duties, i.e. Dispel/HS).
    2) He doesn't bother to heal u in Dojo (instead just sits at the left corner and wait out the fight, and only heals when attackers requests him to heal, by which time it's always too late and we always die)

I tolerated him for a few days simply because he was in my BL, but after this I have decided that this will be the last time I will do any content with this player.
    The rest of you, good luck to you if you decide to go with him for any co-op content.
    Just remember, you've been warned.

14. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Angel
    Level:
    Guild:
    Degeneracy
    Best solution : create hs mule

15. ILoveBishop

ILoveBishop Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BishopPlayer
    Level:
    Guild:
    -
    1. This is wat his own judgement. IK i used the genesis in Krex but that was accident. And He said i didn't apologize but actually i did u can ask for the other party member i did say a sorry in a party chat.
    2. After u guys DC i didn't even took u guys EXP of Krex i just doing the same b4 the 1st eye leave the party and let the party have EXP with HS
    3. Whats wrong with i m just standing when i was Krex, a Bishop can't do anything beside healing ur teamate. If u guys ever ask for my healing u may ask and i will do but the problem is u didn't. Beside that u didn't even use a stoppers/apple (u guys did say not using stoppers/apples) only at the last of the eye after u DC (due to my accident which also my bad of gene) the last 2 attacker which is NL then used the Stoppers.
    4. U sayed i rarely dispel in zakum? U may ask those royalers who zak with me b4 m i those sitting beside and just HS whenever needed and didn't do some 'shyt' thing like u said.
    5. About the Dojo how could a Mage HEAL u when he has no mana? Can u answer me pls? The reason i stand beside is nt to get hit. Do uk wats Magic Guard skill effect? Transfer 80% of dmg to Mana what if i keep standing beside u guys i wouldn't have enought mana to heal u guys.
    6. Like i says IK is my fault to use genesis at Krex. If u didn't c wat i Apologize in the chat. Here i'm to Apologize. Sorry.
    7. Everyone played this game is for happy doesn't really need to care for those small effect.

And once again I m Sorry if u didn't saw wat i apologize for ( u may ask GM to check for the party chat last time ). Lastly I hope u can delete this post, this post will effect my char for future.

Thank You

Edited
    Also his the 1 always bl me for making runs for Zak or Krex ( can ask GM check BL chat )

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Carney, reuben12, Evan and 6 others like this.
  16. Steve1515

Steve1515 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN : HeadShoot
    Reason for blacklisting : Looted a 5k green NX card from a EOF dropper at zak run
    as title says this marksman didnt drop an eof and swooped a bishop called BishopJK his 5k NX card
    1000 eyes on your nx cards if you decide to zak with this dude

Carney likes this.
  17. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    IGN: every Archer ever in event Slime
    Reason for blacklisting: just fkin' choose a side to pin it to lul :rolleyes:

jim0714, Guus, Piffy and 8 others like this.
  18. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN: @Don
    Reason for blacklisting: this dude keep inboxing me about his forum ban like wtf are you my crazy ex gf or something? Muff you need to ban him again this dawg be crazy

ginwolf, WolfXLord, Ghostie and 14 others like this.
  19. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    welch123
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogues
    Babe are you single or nah? @MoriForest

ginwolf, yaqzan, foobaka and 7 others like this.
  20. MuttonStew

MuttonStew Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MuttonStew
    Level:
    Guild:
    AuraWhite
    The first thing i typed when i logged back in was "well played".. But since that time i never saw a single msg in the party chat from you, even when the other 2 survivors were talking. Even after I smega-ed about u genesis-ing there was no reply from you.. And on top of that the other two guys didn't mention anything about "it being an accident and that u apologized". There was no mention from any of them about your apology. And that was what triggered me to think that you were up to something. I have been in runs where people accidentally genesis and they apologise and all was good. You can claim whatever u want in a forum post but the plain fact is there was no response from you in whisper or party chat ever since i logged in. Maybe you apologized while we were DC-ed? I would never know. And now when I create a forum thread on it, you decided to come out with your apology story? LOL

You claim that we were not using apples/stoppers, how do you know whether we actually used or not? There was no explicit agreement among us to NOT use apples/stoppers. Do you have proof to say that we did not have those buffs on us? And aside from that, are u saying if we are not using apple/stoppers then it is OK to use genesis and DC us?

Regarding zakum, I can only speak for that 1 run of zakum i had with you. I can't speak for or confirm anything for your other runs.

Regarding Dojo, yes you are supposed to sit at the edge to prevent getting hit but as a healer you should also be watching atkers' HP bar and heal when needed.. obviously you never seemed to care for our HP and only waited until we explicitly asked u to heal us.. which is when you start to teleport to our side of the map to heal. And this was across several rounds so obviously you need some work there.

The bottom line is this: If it was an accident, I would never have raised any issues.. because accidents always happen. The problem is there was no response from you, which is what made me feel that you had something up your sleeve. You can speak lots of big words here like "ask GM check chat logs" and blah blah.. but you know as well as everyone else here that GM isn't gonna waste their time checking chat logs for something that doesn't break game rules. So you can always take the benefit of the doubt onto yourself and act innocent.

You say play this game to have fun.. but sometimes the things you people do in-game (1) utterly wastes people's time (2) ruins their gaming experience. And you say we should just ignore your actions?

Carney likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.