[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H4N

H4N Well-Known Member

I think you raised a good point, which is raising awareness of this community blacklist.
    Initially, I wasn't very sure how posting here was going to solve anything.
    Victims shouldnt fall silent about scams etc. Spread the word about it in your guilds and all.
    this would encourage others to come forth and share their cases as well

2. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    I have tried helping about 5 victims, only 1 of them managed to get back refund

I also told him directly before - if he's innocent, he should prove it at here (Blacklist)
    But he just told me he's innocent

I seriously don't believe him after he told everyone he keeps lagging and disconnects
    What kind of leech seller will keep doing that - take meso and "lag"

3. TayK

TayK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    tayk
    I literally think FireofRyuk has bad internet and still attempts to sell leech. He reimbursed me and I didn’t smega nor did I blacklist him here. He just needs to stop trying to sell leech cause his internet is ass money

Pwimo likes this.
  4. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Even if he has bad internet (for this long), he could have warn the buyers "I might disconnect, but no worries - I will be back"
    It's irresponsible for him to abuse the bad internet to make people pay 1st and disconnect

ginwolf and KWJ like this.
  5. TayK

TayK Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    tayk
    yeah my post agrees with you :)

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  6. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Not saying you're disagreeing with me / defending him, sorry if I made you feel that way
    I just dislike how he can let this keep going on, despite he's infamous for "scamming" petri leech

Personally, I don't believe his side of story

TayK likes this.
  7. Ynk

Ynk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Update: magiskiil(lxzskyzxl)the new mule
    Pandarinos (NL)/diamonic (se MULE)

8. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Character: Shiratsuyu
    You want to start shit with me?
    Let's take it here then, shall we? :)

I blocked you around 2 months ago from the forum and you keep trying to antagonize me.
    Why, you may ask?
    Because you were being extremely rude to a random in our APQ back in March.
    Half of the party saw you loot his apple, and you argued with us for 10 minutes saying you "don't keep track of your apples" and implied that the random was lying about it.
    Then you ended up snapping at me for being passive aggressive right back at you, after having you constantly complain & whine for the last 3 runs.

All I said was "everyone should count their apples this time" to avoid another blowout... :rolleyes:

We used to be good friends and on good terms. So in return I told you about my personal life in hopes to build a better connection with you, instead you used it as ammo against me in a forum PM over AN APQ.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You brought my PERSONAL LIFE into an argument OVER A GAME.
    Who the hell brings up someone's abuser over an APQ argument? Lmfao
    "Freedom of speech" yeah, to be an asshole... :rolleyes:

You recently started shit on my Chair selling thread while I was asleep (I have ss's from my friends, no need to deny it.) which prompted this blacklist c:
    So here you go.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Why can't you just leave me alone like I asked? I've ignored you, I have you blocked on everything and yet you still try to start shit with me. I tried to take the high road and ignore it all, but at this rate I don't really care anymore.
    I'm done being nice.
    [​IMG]
    You've been on IGNORE since March and you keep trying to talk to me lol
    I told you before in our little "pm" to drop it and leave me alone.
    You brought my personal life into an argument over a fucking video game,
    and you're trying to act like you did nothing wrong and I'm tired of it.

Yet here we are, you're still running your mouth behind my back on your little private discord. :rolleyes:
    (I know a lot, because I have people tell me about all the little things you say about me btw)

So I'll ask you one last time, okay?
    Leave. Me. Alone.
    Stop trying to start shit with me, I told you before I don't do this drama shit, but I guess having you on ignore isn't good enough so I'm posting it here.

I have done nothing to you, and you keep pulling this shit with me.
    I was nothing but nice to you, until you brought up my abuser in an argument where he didn't need to be mentioned.
    Goes to show who you really are, Shira.
    No wonder your other friends removed you.

Bunnyx3, Hamburg, Carney and 26 others like this.
  9. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    6.JPG
    "I'm not her friend. You can know people well without being friends."
    That sounds kinda stalker-ish lol

I did not expect the part of "know people well" as in bringing up other people's personal issues???
    It's disgusting that Shiratsuyu think it's okay to bring up such sensitive matters and claim it's "public knowledge"

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    Mrkaren, Shiyui, ginwolf and 4 others like this.
  10. Sarawrz

Sarawrz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sarawr
    Level:
    Guild:
    Infelicity
    Just because a person tells you about something that happened in their PERSONAL life, and also told a few other FRIENDS, IN PRIVATE, it doesn’t give you the rights to bring it up in any other sense. It means they trusted you with this information and you’re obviously a shitty person and a shitty friend if you call that “public knowledge” and claim it’s your “freedom of speech”.

Ruvx, ksnur, Mrkaren and 10 others like this.
  11. Codey

Codey Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Waveon
    People like this walk off freely, but people that help their partner that they live together with get permanently banned for sharing. I really don't understand it.

ginwolf and Ohad like this.
  12. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Er... that IS bannable. One just needs to make an official report with that screenshot. That should qualify as an objectionable behavior.

PS: UNEDITED/CROPPED SCREENSHOT

13. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
  14. Abi A

Abi A Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    XplicitAbi
    Level:
    Hiya Becca,

I'm sorry you've had to come to this point to put them on Blacklist. I personally have a rule which i tend to follow, I never attack anyone's personal life or use what was told to me in private with great confidence, with intentions of bringing them down or degrade them. This is a game, and it shouldn't be stretched into one's personal life. On topic from all the SS I'm not sure why it does it matter if you want to sell your chairs or not. Nor it matters about the mentality, and if your really that curious of the mentality behind loving something and letting it go, perhaps a public *gaming* forum isn't the best place to find the answer.

Thanks,

Noobaholic, HarGao, ginwolf and 5 others like this.
  15. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Thank you for your UwU
    It's needed in this trying time.
    UwU on, my fellow UwUer

Shiyui, ginwolf, HarGao and 2 others like this.
  16. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    <3 ily bb.
    We've always had such good private chats about this and I'm glad you're one of the many people I can trust on here. c:
    I really didn't want to do this (as you know, I was on the fence for a month..) but after the shit I saw posted to my chair selling thread I just couldn't be silent anymore.
    It's gotten out of hand and I'm just tired of it. I tried ignoring her, I tried walking away, but it wasn't doing anything so I opted for reporting her for harassment & blacklisting.

Enough is enough.
    uwu

Chocobo, Abi A, HarGao and 1 other person like this.
  17. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Okay so here's my side of things.

A while back, during APQ bonus stage, my cat looted someone's apple. I was teleporting across the map at that time and did not notice my cat looting an apple. I gave back the apple. I did argue a while first yes, because I genuinely did not know my cat had taken an apple. I felt like he wasn't understanding of this. He could have just said "Oh, I understand, it's fine". Instead he told me to pay attention. This annoyed me for two reasons. One, I was already not in a good mood from things happening in real life (probably shouldn't play online games then. Oh well, lesson learned), and two and most importantly, the guy had not been helpful during the rest of the pq, for example, not helping to kill during codex part, instead looting pieces from others, and he told me to pay attention. So I dropped the apple and told him to F off.

"Then you ended up snapping at me for being passive aggressive right back at you, after having you constantly complain & whine for the last 3 runs. "

At least you admit you were passive aggressive. Madori repeated more than once, that we should pay attention to the apples. The argument with the apple guy was already over at this point, and her repeating "Pay attention to apples" more than one time was so unnecessary, and I took it as her being passive aggressive towards me, which she admits. This was extra annoying considering she was still my friend at this time. I then told her I will delete her if she doesn't stop being annoying. She ended up deleting me shortly after instead.

Then the PM happened. I tried explaining my side of things and make things up.

As for the ex thing, you bring him up constantly. You brought him up yourself during the PM discussion.

[​IMG]

The reason why I said it's public knowledge is because, you bring him up all the time. Seen him mentioned in buddy chat multiple times, shoutbox, forum threads, etc. I think you told me once that you wrote about him on some other forum as well, but I may be wrong there. We all know about your ex at this point. You are right I didn't mean any harm, I just had a bad day, and I didn't like how someone that doesn't help during pq, tells me to pay more attention. A bit later though, you claim I have two sides.

[​IMG]

Correct me if im wrong, but the fact that you yourself brought up your abuse ex, claims I have two sides, said I have tendencies as him and brought up arguments I have allegedly had with people you can't prove, makes me think that you mean im similiar to your ex, or at the very least that I remind you of him.

[​IMG]

Those are the two other people I have apparently been hostile towards. Gardian and I are still friends, both in-game and discord. The "hostile" messages I have sent to him (im putting hostile in quotation because it's not really hostile at all), is telling him not to spam when he does his classic "?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????" in buddy chat or all chat, as well as telling him he doesn't have to smega so much one time when he made like 5 smegas during the course of 10 minutes. How will he ever learn it's annoying if no one tells him? As for Wooled, you didn't see anything apparently, so that's not much of an argument is it?

[​IMG]

That is when I brought up your ex. Was it unnecessary? Yeah perhaps, but considering you yourself mentioned your ex earlier in the conversation AND brought up people as well who has nothing to do with this mess, I figured it wasn't going to be that big of a deal.

You got pretty uspet about it though, and I made the connection that you are not completely over your ex yet, and that's why this is such a big deal. Even if I was actually hostile towards people in the past, why only after this did you decide to remove me? After months of being friends (this is how I know her well btw, Crimson), one time did I lose my temper with you, and I feel like you're making a bigger deal of it than it actually is, saying things like "Clearly you have the same tendencies as him". I have the same tendencies as someone that abused you in real life because I got angry at you one time online? Okay.

You brought him up first, you brought up people who had nothing to do with this mess, and im the bad person because I mention your ex? I understand if I found out things about your personal life you don't share with people, but this is different.

Apparently we can, even if the person shares said personal information with people. Don't you dare share my personal information I publicly tell people about, or I will blacklist you! (Sarcasm)

What private discord are you talking about? I have told one of our common friends about this whole situation, who to my knowledge have acted as a bridge between us. He told me things you said as well :rolleyes:.

After that, I did comment on your chair thread, because I was really curious as to why you would sell your chairs when you say you don't want to. Not with any intent of starting arguments, but because I was really curious as to why you would claim to basically have to sell your chairs when you don't want to. My questions were left ignored for 1-2 weeks before a certain person started a long discussion about it. In all fairness, sure I didn't have to ask you anything, but at the same time, had he not started arguing with me about my questions that were not even for him, this wouldn't have happened, and it was an argument with him, not you.

Anyways, I think we could have both done better and I'm sorry it turned into such a big deal, it wasn't my intent. You told me not to respond any further in the PM's, which I stopped doing, but if you wan't me to ignore all your threads from here on out as well, then sure, fine, I will do that. I don't want this drama to go on either anyway.

Carney, Chee, pinkmachette and 4 others like this.
  18. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    When people are curious, they only ask "Why sell?"
    They don't respond by "Just don't sell it?"

Are you sure the below statement = pure curiosity?
    0.JPG

Chocobo likes this.
  19. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    I asked that + this:

[​IMG]

Both of which are different variations of the question "Why sell?". I don't understand what kind of argument you're trying to make here? It doesn't add anything to what I actually wrote, and it's really nitpicking

20. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    Lesson learned, thank you, have kept it off since then

ginwolf and Gert like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.