[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syrupface127

syrupface127 Donator

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: ksana
    2. REASON: Scamming 5 hours of leech given to them in good faith.
    3. DETAILS: Leeched this individual for 5 hours at petris around 2 months ago. At first I didn't really want to leech them, because first of all, I had no idea who they were, and secondly they seemed so insistent in almost like a begging-like manner, but they kept begging so I just took my chances and decided to leech them. For 5 hours... After a long long wait, I finally came across to see that they were buying a cape for 550m via forums. It seemed a little strange, as they were constantly complaining that they didn't have enough to pay me. Spoke with a couple of leechers that leeched this person as well.

They tried by helping me get in contact with them, however, after weeks and weeks of just being offline I tried contacting them via discord. Apparently they go by the name "Junsu" from what I heard from the guildmaster of Cozy. I spoke with them via discord, and asked them for my leech payment. The profile of the discord however was the face of some dude, so I found it a little weird, as the ksana in game told me they were actually a female. We spoke for a bit, and I quickly realized the person I was talking to was in fact their "brother".

They inboxed me via forums with "ksana" one last time saying they would converse through discord before blocking me. This person then went onto change their discord name to Silkroad, as well as changing their profile picture, also leaving the Cozy discord. Ultimately my fault I know, but hope people can learn from this and not get scammed for 5 hours of leech by evil people that completely disregard the effort and time, even physical strain of leeching..

Listen, if you're still out there reading this, which I'm sure you probably will someday, you go ahead and keep the 300-350m. I don't even care, as I've been blessed enough to have friends to fill that gap. You're a bad apple for sure for running around, avoiding me, even posing as your "sister". If this 350m gives you the upper edge to buy you a new cape, then fuck it and go for it. Just don't want other hard working leechers to experience the same dilemma, because I know how ridiculously stupid it is sometimes.

leech.png

2.PNG

file3.PNG

file4.PNG

file5.PNG

file1.PNG
    file2.PNG

Carney, Becca, HongGilDong and 10 others like this.
  2. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    "how much tma cape can I buy with 550m?" became checking price lol

This is a very sad incident - of how someone attempts to exploit others by avoiding paying meso, even posing as sister to do so
    Glad you brought it up, hope this ass will be banned from joining boss runs + selling leech even after getting the cape

3. Kizzysteers

Kizzysteers Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    kizzysteers
    Level:
    @syrupface127 Wait did you leech him 5 hours without him paying upfront???

4. syrupface127

syrupface127 Donator

Country Flag:
    leeched them around 3 hours for one day, said they'd pay me 2 weeks later. Because they sounded so insistent and desperate I just went ahead and leeched them. Then leeched them another 2 hours or so on another occasion. Asked them twice if they were still intending to pay, but they kept telling me they had no mesos at all from gacha being so dry all the time. Then the last day I see them they even come find me at petris promising and sounding so sincere about paying me back. That's the last time I ever saw them. After the sudden block from discord and the pm on forums asking me to check discord lul, I hardly doubt that they intend to even pay anymore.

zaddykirby likes this.
  5. Kizzysteers

Kizzysteers Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    kizzysteers
    Level:
    Yeah but, you shouldn't be so naive, even if they sound genuine. I take the stance of everyone is out to get you, or ripp you off if they get the chance, I too used to help people more then i should by going above and beyond, but your open to being ripped off your to sincere and offering services for free
    (requiring payment afterwards)

Also if someones being pushy and insistent, I would take that as a negative and would be less incline to help them

I recently added a Chaos scrolls to my Store, for an incorrect price of 100m ea, later found out was a friend/guidly who bought them all and he found it funny and told me if i want back its 400m each

Lesson here is not everyone is who they seem too be, even if your ''friends'' and on friendly talking levels with them

MoriForest and ginwolf like this.
  6. syrupface127

syrupface127 Donator

Country Flag:
    Wow that sure sounds really petty. Honestly at that point, I feel like people like that aren't worth calling friends anymore. Friends are supposed to be people that you can trust, grow together with, and joke around with, not people who backstab, talk behind your back, and use you only to make a quick buck. If I were you, I'd delete that guy and simply not waste any time associating with this so called friend.

But yeah, I get you. I like giving people benefit of the doubt, because of all the times I've leeched people I've never once gotten scammed despite leeching first and then getting paid. I've leeched some people up to 9 or 10 hrs sometimes and received payment afterwards with no issue at all. What is Royals without the community anyways. I mean, at the end of the day we're all here to work hard in order to finish a boss 2-3 minutes faster by upgrading our attack gear by 1-2 atk so we can get off to spend time on more important things.

Quite frankly, a little bit of the reason why I just went on ahead to leech them was because they were dressed up in a ton of RP, so I thought it to be a good sign cause I thought if you're rich enough to be spending money on games, it must mean that you're well off in real life, and to be well off, it must mean you have a good sense of your priorities, and at least some kind of responsibility. It could be that, or it could just be that this person probably stole their parents wallet and bought a ton of RP that way. Judging from the incredible lies this guy pulled claiming to be the brother of his sister, then saying that she was on some kind of TOP SECRET navy seal mission or whatever I quite likely fear the latter.
    topsecret.PNG

zaddykirby and Kizzysteers like this.
  7. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    i mean i may be new here, but as a fellow leecher, seeing things like that is a huge red flag. negotiable price is a thing, sure, but you never leech without getting the money first, especially if going into 2+ hours. i can see some people wanting to pay after the hour, but you sold 3 hours without payment, then 2 more (i assume at a later date, though it does not matter) - i'm sorry but that one's on you mate. i get that losing that money is annoying and hard, but consider this as a learning experience.

and ye, many people may not like it, but you just can't trust people. at best you do an hour and take the payment when the hour ends. that way at worse case you're out one hour of work, not 5, or more.

8. ilyssia

ilyssia Donator

IGN: Emily666 / @wengkuan
    Reason: Looting Heartstoppers from unsuspecting farmers. I won't denied I should be more attentive, but is still a bad move.
    Details: I notice her on the corner of my eyes, as I was doing something else paying her no attention assume she will automatically CC, after a good 20 seconds of being stationary, she suddenly looted the items and change channel.

Emily666.jpg

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Tect, Al3x, nyannko777 and 8 others like this.
  9. Noobaholic

Noobaholic Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Noobaholic
    Level:
    It's always the bald ones ~f3

10. CerealnOats

CerealnOats Well-Known Member

IGN:
    xTeacup
    @weiliang1995 you better give your bishop some hair

11. Nucleophiles

Nucleophiles Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Catastrophes
    Level:
    Guild:
    Private
    twin.PNG
    lol baldie with shadow warrior sword, atm i thought that was me

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  12. Dabsta

Dabsta Well-Known Member

Carney likes this.
  13. HotGuyNate

HotGuyNate Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    IGN: NinhO
    Reason: Spot stealing
    Details: Paid for an fm spot for 40m, he stole the spot.

Attached Files:

• aaa.png
      aaa.png
      File size:
      342.2 KB
      Views:
  14. Cheessah

Cheessah Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Otodo
    Level:
    IGN: ISeazl/empori0 <-- apparently being framed according to his guild (whether true or not, I cannot tell)
    Reason: Leech scam
    Details: Paid 3 hours leech to this ISeazl guy , also my partner did the same. And he claims that we should go look for empori0 who is his main. But no response. And then we encountered this guy named SHWAMunniBB who is in the same guild as empori0 and he claims that empori0 is being framed by this unknown scammer. Anyways, I am going to post this all, and let you guys decide whether to trust him(them) in the future or not 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

15. Ghostie

Ghostie Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ghostie
    Level:
    this ISeazl person was first mentioned here.
    some1 needs to angel rush him !!

https://royals.ms/forum/threads/scammed.140577/

16. Cheessah

Cheessah Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Otodo
    Level:
    Yeah, put that guy in the blacklist! The reason why I believed was that his IGN was not in the blacklist, thus I gave it the benefit of the doubt. But apparently this is a 'new rising' scammer.

17. TrinityEcho

TrinityEcho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    SnipeEcho
    Level:
    Guild:
    Peach
    IGN: DaGurl
    Reason: VIP ZHelm Scam
    Details: Came as VIP Helm Buyer, after Zak dies runs through the map holding down Z (picks up 5K NX). She initially denies it, but after she realizes we all saw her pick it up she admits to it. She does not refund EoF or pay mesos to PollitoDash2 who dropped EoF. We then ask her for our payment for looting ZHelms, but she's like "nope" "im deleting" and proceeds to log off.

1.png 2.png

18. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    blacklist: ksana
    i dont use blacklist anymore. i only read thru comments once a month as a joke but oh noo i just remembered ksana is the level 138 bm that was crying in my cwkpq run for NO reason at all. we are just playing normally . you know in boss stage i am marksman so i joined the warrior party for SI and he is bowmaster, so he joined the range party. when the mage boss died. he started complaining how he got so little exp and why he is not in warrior party. he literally sit there and cry. he said "you are all so rich using fs glove pgc and i only have spiegelmans necklace, "i dont have time to play the game and i am poor i need exp to
    level up."
    i even skipped my bonus just to talk to him and calm him down for 30 minute.
    witness: skyskiman, pinkmachette and everyone from the cwkpq party, I forgot who else.(long time ago)
    i have let this case go a while ago but after seeing someone blacklist u again. it means you have bad behaviour on purpose. 1st time i drop it. now someone else blacklist u so this is 2nd time. u deserve my blacklist now too

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    Piffy, syrupface127 and pinkmachette like this.
  19. Meowzy

Meowzy Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Meowzy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Lolly
    IGN: Zesh22
    Reason: Stealing FM Spot
    Details: I was just resetting my FM2 shop but little did I know this guy was hiding beside my shop.
    I panicked when I saw him move toward my spot and I typed only one letter for my new shop name. However it was too late and he stole my spot and promptly logged off after.

[​IMG]

Further proof

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    Kizzysteers, Forturn and Nucleophiles like this.
  20. Bon

Bon Well-Known Member

1. IGN: BowWash
    2. REASON: Apple stealer
    3. DETAILS: looted my apple on the last run. He acknowledged it when I confronted him and then went afk.

Pwimo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.