[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gert

Gert GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gert
    Level:
    Big
    Could make the argument that this is a variation of RWTing. We all know that scamming isn't bannable on Royals so people can just keep doing it until they make a couple bil and then just buy $10 worth of rp to change their name. In my eyes, this is a huge loophole for them to continue to scam unsuspecting players and get off scott free by paying $10, being able to repeat the process as long as they have the money to spend on a name change.

Tentomon, pinkmachette, lxlx and 4 others like this.
  2. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I agree. Allowing blacklisted players to change their name can only benefit scammers/ethically challenged players with no upside and only a massive downside (getting to walk free, still participate, and not be shun by others upon changing their name) to the community. It flat out aids in their ability to steal without facing repercussions.

lxlx, Alpine, Carney and 1 other person like this.
  3. suckmyspear

suckmyspear Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iKakashi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Equinox <3
    IGN: BludgeOnme
    REASON: KS bigfoot at 1%
    DETAILS: Ksed my bigfoot boss when it was at 1%, i was waiting for my HSer to come, he saw me in darksight, killed then just changed channel

sch1z0phern1cs, ginwolf and Carney like this.
  4. malrais

malrais Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    smokr
    Level:
    1. IGN: Swuhn
    2. REASON: Leech scam
    3. DETAILS: after we traded him meso for 4 hours leech, (220m) my partner paid, but i paid (55m ) for 1 hour because in trade chat he tried to convince me to pay all 4 hours in bundle but i refused so i did 1 hour, then he said ill relog. and never came back
    i cant talk any conversaion screenshots because chat is gone duo to smega's and game messages . we've waited over 20 minutes and nothing. i Tried to report him to GM but this forums is kinda complicated and hard to use, so if anyone can help us to get this guy banned pls help.
    upload_2019-8-17_21-38-8.png

Ynk likes this.
  5. Kepler

Kepler Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kepler
    Level:
    1. IGN: Kenshim
    2. REASON: looted mon out of order, didnt want to finish boss after he looted, using mw10 while being asked not to (like 5 times)
    3. DETAILS: at first i didnt want to bother posting about him even tho he stole my mon and claimed it was 8att but when i saw him afk while we were fighting then using mw10 all the time on the last 2 bosses i was just annoyed. I do not recommend this player
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  6. Ecrusher

Ecrusher Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I love how simple people write these things without any shred of proof. There is a big chance I didn't do a HT run because no one wants to do one with me. + I may have no realized the buyer had dced. May I ask your IGN to refresh my memory?

But to all those people who hate me which is about 95% of the server. You can be calm. I'm either quitting and not kidding or trying to gather attention commiting suicide. Internet bully is a real thing combined with deep depression and severe chronic nerv dmg pain. Recovery from 1 brain surgery and 2 in my abdomen then pancreatitis. And If I decide to go that route I'm more than happy to live stream it on twitch so you bullys can laugh at me which you do everyday when you send me smegas hoping I go die.

7. ginwolf

ginwolf Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    You definitely knew the buyer dced because you kept repeating it is not our fault that they dced and it's not fair that we lose out on the payment. My IGN is Ginwolf

Also, I didn't say to never party with you or to harass you. I simply said my experience.

Not sure about the last part, but if people really were harassing you, you should have reported them because that isn't right nor is it allowed. I apologize for those people.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    pinkmachette and Tect like this.
  8. Ecrusher

Country Flag:
    Okey I'm sorry for bringing up my personal life, but my medicines can cause me to get memory loss. I apologize. May I ask your IGN? You can PM it to me if you want. To help me refresh my memory. I know I am hated by the server hence I'm thinking about leaving cuz it just makes me feel worse.

9. Xem0boyx

Xem0boyx Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KumgongNL
    Level:
    Toxic players should just get perm banned for tje better of the communities

10. Ecrusher

Country Flag:
    I don't have alot of memory what happend during the months of June & July, but lets say I am blacklisted because I've picked up egg or something from HT when we had buyer. That doesn't make me toxic. It's wrong doing for sure. But I don't believe it should be bannable offense as toxic If I take a buyers loot. Compensation demand then if so.

11. Xem0boyx

Xem0boyx Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KumgongNL
    Level:
    Not saying u personally u didnt do anything to me but just casually mention there are still toxic players that spoil the fun n community sry if u misunderstood it :(

12. Ecrusher

Country Flag:

Because of what has happend with me and my reputation I personally get daily death threats generally. When I wen't in to do my brain surgery and it had a mortality rate of 50% and it was succesfull surgery ppl could whisper me and say "That's a shame, I hope you died on the operating table you pathological piece of shit scammer".

Typically every smega I make I get some sord of to hostility comment back on me. Whether I'm selling an item or R> Zak someone always tells me that they hope I die out of my depression and commit suicide.

13. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Why would the gamers know about your real life operation?

If there are people harassing you in game with whispers such as encouraging you to suicide, you should lodge a report on those players to deter such harassment

14. kyoko3102

kyoko3102 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    getting sympathy does not clear you of any wrong doing in the past. I have no idea what happened to you in the past but jerks exist anywhere in the world and this server is no exception.

Either getting used to the real world or quit the game for good. SOrry for the mean words as I know only honest word

Tentomon and ginwolf like this.
  15. Ecrusher

Country Flag:
    I am not trying to get sympathy for my real life problematics I was just merely saying I had it and it contributed to things that happend. I know for a fact that I will have a label for life on Royals as persona non grata. So It's either up try and just play and live with it and enjoy the game with the few friends that I have left or leave the server and begin a new journey somewhere else.

Reason I saw and just engaged in this thread is just I have done wrongdoings I don't think it accounts for people to harass and death threat me. What I love most of all is when people judge me and accuse me of stuff when they we'rent even in the situation but I guess that's life. 1 Person tells someone what happend. That person tells another and so on and on and then the story is completely different from the original.

I will now leave this thread and never look back. I only hopped in here cuz someone mentioned online I was being talk about alot in this thread. But cheers.

16. Dylanducki

Dylanducki Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Duckz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    Updated- thanks everyone

Punk, Shnang and Evan like this.
  17. uwu

uwu Donator

I think Targa Drops 2 helms always if I'm not mistaken. Meaning someone else could have looted the other helm. If what I'm saying is true then that would mean he agreed to buy 2 helms for 160m and u only provided him w/ 1 targa helm. But I'm can't say I'm certain that Targa always drops 2 helms. but from my personal knowledge I do believe it's 2 flat.

18. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    Bro i think u got scammed.

19. Mooring

Mooring Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Docking
    Level:
    17X
    1. IGN: X3Piggy
    2. REASON: Leech scam (?)
    3. DETAILS: Left my account with him after buying 2 hours of split Petris leech (after checking the exp per mob everything seemed fine- 6K per kill). Seller claimed to have used TC, HS and 1-Hitting the mobs which was true. after coming back while map owner time shows 1 Hour and 28 Minutes, i realize i only gained 30m exp, and the seller claims to have been taking one break of 3 mins. Honestly, I don't know what was the reason the exp was so low and the seller wouldn't dare to confront me over it. After publishing a megaphone with a warning and the details the only comment i got out of him was "do you know how hard is it to leech". Wouldn't recommend using this guy's services ever.

[​IMG]

20. park hiew

park hiew Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    x3piggy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Saviors
    Character : MrSalad
    Well, you can complaint anything or even BL me, i dont even care. Been playing maple for few months and been selling leech to so many buyers, NEVER DID I RECEIVE ANY COMPLAIN ABOUT MY SERVICE, EXCEPT YOU. Nevertheless, if i ever think of scamming, i wouldn't even bother to inform you that i will be taking a short break and stop the leech timer. Additionally, if i am a scammer, WHY WOULD I EVEN RETURN BACK THE REMAINING LEECH MESOS TO YOU? Plus, WHY THE OTHER PARTNER THAT HAVE THE SAME PARTY LEECH AS YOU NEVER COMPLAINT ABOUT ANYTHING AND STILL CONTINUE TO BUY LEECH FROM ME???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.