[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    And allcaps-ing depicts your message so much better.

-Edit- Sure in your defence you may claim noone's had issues with... Said leech speed provided by you... But by pure observation I've never seen a person stir up shit against someone, unless they've had previous beef with him/her.
    You got a post against you, it's on you to prove your innocence instead of aLlCaPs RaGiNg

-Edit 2-
    On mrsalads end, showing timestamps of start/end/intermediate intervals showing exp bar will strengthen your report towards piggy

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Piffy, jinghui, Gert and 5 others like this.
  2. Mooring

Mooring Donator

IGN:
    Shadock
    Level:
    Guild:
    OHMS
    Nice to hear from you, after you deliberately avoided confronting me on the matter...
    I don't have the whole chat history of the leech and as I said i honestly don't care what was the reason I got so low exp.
    I'm just pointing out facts
    • Iv'e had a leech before which was less experience points per mob hit and it was proving me that the avg experience for such a leech should be approximately 35m/h.
    • The leech you provided after 1.5 Hours provided me 30m experience, clearly there was something wrong that happen and I have all the right to confront you about it. When your'e acting all offended instead of talking reasonably that's kinda not helping the point of mitigating for a solution.
    • Leech is all about quality. Every message that you chat while leeching might affect the end result of the leech. There are many variables that are not time as you stated above... When I feel that the leech quality doesn't represent the price i paid or the terms that you set when selling, that's kinda scam-ish, even if not deliberately.

I hope you'll take the time to read it in order to improve the quallity of ur leech. as in my case, I felt obligated to warn the community that your product is damaged which I have every right for considering. I'm sorry that you took it the wrong way and it had to come to that situation.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2019
    Gert, MoriForest, ginwolf and 2 others like this.
  3. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    upload_2019-8-25_22-56-54.png

:confused::confused::confused:

Mooring and Punk like this.
  4. Mooring

Mooring Donator

IGN:
    Shadock
    Level:
    Guild:
    OHMS
    Gert and Shnang like this.
  5. Punk

Punk Donator

IGN:
    xPunk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Army
    How did he manage to get rich in a few months hmmm

Pwimo and Shnang like this.
  6. park hiew

park hiew Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    x3piggy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Saviors
    Bro Weekday 2-3 hours ~ weekend 10-14 hours ~ . and scolling Wand tma 18x and perfect bow 105 ? it cheap and low cost and making rich . just lucky on scolling

7. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:

[​IMG]

8. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    The service advertised (X hit, X mob leech w/ or w/o TC) provides a minimum amount of EXP/hr. when done correctly for the full hour. If less EXP is attained, the service provided was not as advertised.

9. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    You can use this spreadsheet created by a MapleRoyals member (geyforlife) to get yourself the rough numbers which should be attained by your leech provider (based on their level, your level, their job, how many other leechers, etc.): https://royals.ms/forum/threads/leeching-exp-calculator-optimal-leeching-places.102411/

If somebody is selling leech advertised as say, a 140 I/L mage with 1 hit and TC, you can go look at how much EXP you should get from an hour of leech with a 140 I/L mage who 1 hits with TC, and if your seller isn't even near that number it is clear they did not provide the service as advertised. While I do agree that these numbers aren't set in stone, there is a reasonable amount of variance which should be accepted. If you should get 40m EXP but you get 25m EXP, that's not reasonable and should be called out. If you're supposed to get 40m EXP but you get 37m EXP, that's reasonable and should not be called out (unless the seller is like, taking breaks without stopping the timer or something, of course).

10. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    I don't know about you but I'd want to be aware of a seller who only provides 20mexp/h at Petris so I can avoid him if possible. (which is quite literally what a blacklist does)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  11. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    And I like my subpar leech with just a pinch of salt ~f2

Gert and ginwolf like this.
  12. park hiew

park hiew Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    x3piggy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Saviors
    Of coz I will improving my leeching skill . Just get more knowledge from a guy name : Nooj teach me about tech petri for more exp. ty for ur advise and complaining . Just care ur word u using SCAM not everyone accept scam this word

ginwolf likes this.
  13. Xem0boyx

Xem0boyx Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KumgongNL
    Level:
    Unless he actually megaed that how much exp per hour will be receiving, but on 2nd thoughts everyone wants the best in whatever they are buying, but leech sellers are humans too! No one is perfect, close 1 eye la, and the amt of leech buyers trying to buy cheap cheap leech as well just my own opinion

park hiew likes this.
  14. IceColdd

IceColdd Donator

SleepFlyer
    Bundle SHop Scam

Carney likes this.
  15. Mooring

Mooring Donator

IGN:
    Shadock
    Level:
    Guild:
    OHMS
    That's not how it goes...
    otherwise id just sell you 1 h leech and actually leech 40 minutes of the time while in the other 20 id go and chat with friends. when providing leech the amount of exp on a TC/HS/1H shouln't EVER be halved of the average... unless the leecher is doing something terribly wrong and in that case he shouldn't sell any service.

Anyways i'm not debating with anyone on whether this report is just or not. It is what it is and move along.

16. Matthew1313113

Matthew1313113 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Drigolatek
    Level:
    well do you have a proof that he is no tcing all the time? you afked your fault..

17. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I don't know about you guys but I definitely wouldn't wanna buy a petri leech that gives 30m for 1.5hours. It's a waste of time and I'd definitely seek alternative sellers that provide better service. In this case MrSalad just provided us with the information from his own experience in a civilized manner. We can observe for ourselves on how the responding party responded. I dare say it's a good blacklist.

18. Xem0boyx

Xem0boyx Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KumgongNL
    Level:
    I mean that if he megaed a certain amt of exp/hour and also of cas have to reach close to the exp as well

Matthew1313113 likes this.
  19. Punk

Punk Donator

IGN:
    xPunk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Army
    Well, in my opinion, I'd say that the phrasing of the post is slighty off. Perhaps instead of labelling it as leech scam you could indicate it as "Extremely unfavourable leeching rates".

Also his initial responses were pretty much irrelevant
    - Telling people leeching is hard
    - Indicating that no one complained about his service before

However, as there were no agreement to how much estimated exp you were supposed to get, he is not obligated to leech you a certain amount of exp (its really a grey area on the classification of leech scam in this type of scenarios).

Even so, it is good to alert the community to someone who is leeching you 30-50% below the average exp amount that you should rightfully get.

Edit:

Based on his reply on improving his leech, I feel that no one should have any hard feelings towards each other as this case can be taken as criticism with a relevant follow-up reply. It would be up to him to refund/leech back 10 to 15m exp worth of leech to MrSalad as a form of reimbursement or goodwill.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    kitowa, ilyssia, MoriForest and 6 others like this.
  20. Nightmare490

Nightmare490 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Himei
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    IGN: Clerimario
    Reason: Leech scam

paid the guy for an hour of wraiths and he dcd after taking the money. Didn't ss or record so nothing can really be done but just be wary of this name in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.