[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jjme2

Jjme2 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    UrEnvious
    Level:
    Blacklist kassadinXxxX for leach scam

2. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    Capture.PNG

this is bundle scamming rite....

Nine likes this.
  3. Evan

Evan Donator

Guild:
    Resignation
    Hey everyone, just a couple things.

1) Remember stuff that breaks the ToS should be reported and not posted here. Otherwise, the thread is pretty much up to date.
    2) I'm giving ownership of the thread to an active forum member @iEatEmoKids . This is a community blacklist, and as much as I am part of the community, this and the other blacklist threads are not "officially" recognized by staff-- which is okay! This thread is for the players, not for the staff. Going forward he will be maintaining the thread, and if in the future the torch needs to be passed, the hope is to keep this thread going that way instead of remaking it every so often as people move on/quit. The whole point of this is so there's no question that Staff (me or others) play favourites with who is added to the list. Transparency!
    3) Happy holidays and all that jazz of course <3

If anyone has any questions please feel free to post here as always. Oh and keep up the excellent work you guys. ~f16

Ario, DeJia and Sen like this.
  4. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Not scamming. But he will be labeled as a bad guy.
    He can put whatever the price he wants, he did not force you to buy it. the price is written there.
    Thanks for blacklisting though, now i am aware he is a bad guy.

Evan likes this.
  5. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    *sweats nervously*

Jasonxx, Malachai, MoriForest and 2 others like this.
  6. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    Blacklisting: Eoxod
    BAD PERSON FOR THE COMMUNITY
    Reason: threatened me, saying i can get banned for not selling him my scg
    Details: Eoxod smegaed buying 17 att scg, so i asked him how much and he said 4.3b. i said no thanks i am selling for 7b.
    He started harrassing me and threatening me. He keep saying price guide is 4.3b so i "MUST" sell him for 4.3b
    He also said i can get banned because i decided to not sell him my scg....

the screen shots says it all
    https://snag.gy/g23brv.jpg
    https://snag.gy/wROuaS.jpg

Thanks everyone. have a great day.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  7. Ayayaya

Ayayaya Member

Country Flag:
    Name(s) of the character(s) you are reporting:"JoesFP"and"JoesStorage"
    Offence committed:
    CN TIME 2017/12/31 PM 23:40
    I ask for a split leech for ulu2 in the world chat.Then a man named "JoesFP" pm me that he can leech me 35m/hour,and i need give money to his another body named "JoesStorage" in the freemarket.When i gave him money(70m) in the freemarket.The man"JoesFP"and"JoesStorage"were all offline in the game.

Sen and Carney like this.
  8. shanglelxd

shanglelxd Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN : Joks
    Reason: Said he is going to be a zhelm buyer, after Zakum died, he looted the stuff and said he changed his mind and is not going to buy any

I dc-ed after clicking scroll lock to screenshot so no evidence, but please all sellers beware.

Carney likes this.
  9. Cantabile

Cantabile Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Cantabile
    Level:
    Guild:
    Behemoth
    IGN: DeJiaNL
    Reason for blacklisting: He said he'll take away from the s/b for wanting to loot the htp.
    Details (include picture if applicable): As an attker, I have the right to loot a htp if 1) everyone already has a htp and, 2) if there's noone higher than my lvl who wants to take a htp (with no htp). In this case, DeJiaNL said he'll charge me for trying to take a htp when he already had one, simply because he wanted to reloot. This is obviously not how split works, so I wanted to warn everyone who wants to run HT to AVOID DeJiaNL. He will charge you for looting a HTP even if you're an attacker, and there are no buyers.

Cola, Don, 3825 and 3 others like this.
  10. DeJia

DeJia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DEJIA
    Level:
    Quit trying to go around telling others I've looted all the SBs and deprived of all your splits when you have only participated for 1 minute.

You abandoned us 1 minute after the run starts and started buying tons of triple smega to defame me. and for what?
    I NEVER said I wanted to reloot, I didn't have to. Why you trying to make up lies?

All I'm trying to make my point across was if everyone felt that they deserve to loot HTP(which is not enough for all) because of different reasons(Lack of HTP or because they're holding a shitty HTP) Then whoever loots the HTP gets lesser splits compare to the others. Because everything else can be distributed equally but HTP can't. In my opinion that has no different than NX in zakum run. If you get something that others doesn't, you lose something else. For example in zakum runs If you want to loot the NX you either drop the EOF or you pay everyone 1:4 NX:M (which could be deducted from the splits) after the run.

my friend (Helloneo) recruited you into the team when I was busy contacting my regular teammates to join. I apologize if I didn't get the chance to explain our split rules before the run starts. Even last minute before the run starts I was still busy organizing the team to join the discord group (including you but you declined). You only brought up about HTP after we're INSIDE the first cave so I tried explaining to you our rules. If you're mad at me for not explaining earlier I understand but we could've resolve this through a little more discussion like adults but you chose to abandon the run 1 minute after it starts and obviously causes enough problems for the rest of the us. Then trying hard to defame me by buying tons of triple smega to paint me as a greedy scammer while I was trapped inside HT Cave and have to borrow smega from others to defend any public accusations coming from your spams.

The rule was if everyone felt that they deserves the HTP, then lesser SB splits for those who chose to loot the HTP. So whoever wants to loot or reloot HTP have something to lose, and other attackers who contributed and completed the run together but doesn't gets to loot/reloot HTP have nothing to bitch about.

If you think my method was wrong, then we can agree to disagree.
    But if you'd like to continue going around starting drama and painting me as a greedy organiser who scammed you of your splits or whatsoever(which didn't even happen in the first place), i can't stop you. People who runs with me knows how I am.

All I ever tried to do was to implement rules to make the run to be fair for everyone.
    Fuck me right?

Cantabile, You are such a drama queen. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    3825, Taehyunn, iDews and 6 others like this.
  11. nany625

nany625 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nany625
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    I would like to continue this drama since I totally don't feel you are confessing base on how your split system works which I totally disagree.
    Take Zhelm as example,the squad discusses to sell service only if no one wants to (re)loot and feels they are satisfied with their current Zhelm,and the split from selling service will be definitely fair to everyone.If your party members do want to (re)loot,do you even tell them "You will get lesser split from skill books."
    Now,the case is about HTP,but won't make any difference.Horntail came back not long ago,so many attackers do need to get a HTP from participating a Horntail run.Let's not talk about if you want to reloot or not.Cantabile didn't even have one,she had definite right and priority to get one for free if HTPs are dropped more than the amount of attackers who don't have HTP since she isn't a buyer but an attacker.Explaining how to share split isn't what people usually do before any boss run since that's not different from how everyone thinks but yours.Did you get lesser split from skill books from the run you looted HTP?She abandoned you because she felt you won't make fair splits to all party members from the beginning of the run.First time hear how your split system works,rofl.
    I recruited several 2 parties Horntail run since it's quicker and safer which is I prefer to.I refused to sell HTP service when my members asked for since one of my purpose is making some attackers safe to get free HTP.At least,they won't be scammed or get unfair split from my run.Bite me if you are uncomfortable!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Miss Abby, Al3x, Cola and 5 others like this.
  12. 87Karlos

87Karlos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    87karlos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    I don't get it, ones get nx and others get htp, whats the big deal? lmao I was in that run and I would have done the same as Cantabile. Besides he didnt even finish. Dced at head A lmao

Penny and Nessi like this.
  13. shanglelxd

shanglelxd Donator

Country Flag:
    So if no want wants the HTP, it will be just left to disappear?

nany625 and Carney like this.
  14. DeJia

DeJia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DEJIA
    Level:
    Not trying to argue here because I actually agree with much of your point.
    I'm sorry if my method sounds unjust to you but the the intention was only to make the distribution as fair as possible for all.
    I would've be happy to agree too if others has suggested to distribute NX among those who did not loot/reloot HTP instead.

For the record, initially after HT came out, I forfeited my loots on the run I got my HTP.(Not trying to argue here)

Ofcos she's free to leave the run if she feels that way. My point was anyone who's not up for rational discussion before choosing to rage quit and buy tons of smega to start flaming the other party is retarded. If she had stay a little longer we would've all came out with a solution/agreement which makes everyone happy.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Shnang, iDews, Carney and 5 others like this.
  15. HybridTheory

HybridTheory Donator

Country Flag:
    Here's what I've gathered:
    1) Cantabile says she needs htp after going in the run
    2) Dejia explains how his htp system works, she rages and leaves during prehead A
    3) Dejia doesn't even finish the run either and dcs/dies during prehead A

Extra things:
    Cantabile smegas saying Dejia scammed and took all the books and dipped.
    If so, invalid because he didn't even complete the run. ^ Karlos confirms this. His party members can as well.

In the end, Cantabile just salty cause she didn't want to lose 20m from splits to loot a htp.

I think Dejia provides a different environment to offer all players, regardless of level, an opportunity to reloot htp. And not be able to not reloot due to being the lowest level.

Poor guy :(
    #FreeDejia

Don, Cheersy, Kincy and 5 others like this.
  16. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    This is how the boss system works.
    Leader of the party can make their own rules but they have to tell them before adding them to party. If person does not like the rules. He has the right to decline the party invite.
    In this case I believe it is lack of communication.
    i have done a few run where attackers agreed on getting HTP with no split. Anything can happen, u just have to communicate..
    This is why you should avoid killing boss with strangers if possible. too much drama.
    I am on no ones side. but whatever happened,
    Dejia you were wrong for not telling him the rules ahead of time.
    But Cantabile, you were wrong for spamming smegas and calling him a scammer. ( i dont think he scammed u)
    I dont think this is worth blacklisting. Nobody did anything wrong. It is Lack of communiction.
    you guys should have settle it by talking it out in whisper.. not by smegaing and posting on forum.

You should only smega or post on forum if the person did something wrong to u 100%. For example you paid for leech and he ran way.
    Cantabile you rage quit at the beginning of the run right? If you finished the run and he said u get less split. then that is scamming. You didn't lose anything except a dragon exlier. You have the right to quit. and you did. Thats it, you should have just move on
    using smega and posting in blacklist is unnecessary. (maybe use 1 smega , but you were spamming?
    This is same concept to trading, (I have the right to not sell my item if I feel the price is not right) so in terms of joining a boss party (I have the right to not join a party if I feel the rules are not right) He didn't scam you because u did not hit the boss at all, you quitted. If you wanted to post on forum, u could have reword it and say BAD GUY, for wasting your time. Because it looks like Cantabile, you are making up lies and starting a fight for no reason

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Masqueradia, MoriForest and wayno like this.
  17. Buccaneer

Buccaneer Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Privateer
    There is a methodology to splitting and running HT which is common for the server. If you have another way of splitting, you need to be very upfront about it. I think you are just wasting people's time if you add them to the party just to tell then you split differently and then they leaving again. It's almost like a leech seller is getting ready to leech and doored buyer and then the leech buyer wants to pay after.

I think a good example of a different way to split is from this thread: https://royals.ms/forum/threads/garbaggio-horntail.112700/

18. xPoTaTox

xPoTaTox Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    xPoTaTox
    Level:
    17x
    This guy or girl just scammed my BL, leeching as well

Sen and Carney like this.
  19. depredadorxd

depredadorxd Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Blackdrizzle
    Level:
    Guild:
    Create
    because you are not specific in the things that you put on, you are going to gain a big problem by saying false things about me

20. HellYeah123

HellYeah123 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HeilYuhh
    Level:
    Guild:
    Guild
    Hey, just had leech with Elmo90s. He's slow at times but not a scammer. Did a full 2 hours with him.

Sen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.