[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    How did he scam you? If you dont mind me asking

2. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

How did he even have time to type Welcome on the shop switch while everyone was standing there?

3. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V -.-'

A l l a n, Johnny, MoriForest and 3 others like this.
  4. RoyalCupcake

RoyalCupcake Donator

Ah ty Did not know that <3

ginwolf likes this.
  5. CerealnOats

CerealnOats Well-Known Member

IGN:
    xTeacup
    Hm so I ended up in the same zak party as Marduks today and decided to ask him/her about the APR situation and this is their response. Since I don't know either party, I won't speak for anyone but here are some photos. Make what you will of them.

The conversation started during first zak body.
    [​IMG]

Then (s)he said to wait till after zak to talk about it. And here we are.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    pls dont shoot the messenger

Shnang, Johnny, Alpine and 1 other person like this.
  6. steamkong

steamkong Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BURP~!
    Level:
    Im curious why he wan to trade 4b from shadower to dk (tax 120m), instead of 1b 434m (tax 43m)to his shadower? he can loot apr wif dk even he pay wif shadower , the way he explain is weird~f6

7. Elocide

Elocide Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EcIipse
    Level:
    I don't know man, all I know is that I was very dumb to even trust him, but We might get this dude with the screenshots that Teee provided to me, I added them to the report, let's hope he gets what he deserves, I tried to contact him today after I saw the post of Teee, and he ignored me and logged off after I whispered him...

8. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    All this happening casually in the presence of an admin in the same party... ~f1

Shnang and Punk like this.
  9. steamkong

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BURP~!
    Level:
    When he doesnt bring his shadower before u droping aready something wrong.Few days ago he did smega R>attacker/hs/se for zakum,but he only tell us he wan loot all helm when everything is rdy, 1 of the member request for 1 helm but he said he wan all the helm,he said we can leave if we dun like ,he is strong enuff for killing zakum (132dk if nt wrong) ,after that ? all leaving pt lol, and he smega recruit other boss run but not zakum anymore.What i wanted to say is a person wif 8b cant effort vip helm?
    Btw i dono which of u is telling the truth.
    I did buy apr too but i always trade 9Apr ea even i hav to trade more than 10 times ,double /triple/quad check before trading,only 1 time from Clerimario few month ago becuz buying leech i need to pay first and he offline after 15minit ,i track him almost everyday for 1month+ and he doesnt online ,and now hes back LOLS, Professional scammer .
    My blacklist is full of those kind of ppl, 25 blacklist is not enuff i need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elocide likes this.
  10. Elocide

Elocide Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EcIipse
    Level:
    Well I have enough proof to show that I am not lying, connect my screenshot with Teee's and you'll understand that I am innocent and lost all my shit and he try to get away with it, you can clearly see he knows about those 5.4b on my screenshots and he admitted that he bought them from me and look how he acts shocked on the first screenshot that Teee showed.

11. steamkong

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BURP~!
    Level:
    He said no net for 2 days i dun believe haha , for 2 hours maybe i believe

12. Elocide

Elocide Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EcIipse
    Level:
    I don't believe that he didn't had internet for 2 days, He might been 2 days offline but he used it to make excuses, not sure what would it help him but I hope soon enough he'll figure out he's out of luck with his scam and give back what he owes me or he'll just have to stay at the blacklist for the rest of his life and no one would trust him.

Punk likes this.
  13. Punk

Punk Donator

IGN:
    xPunk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Army
    I really hope that more could be done when it comes to these types of cases.... :'(

14. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Can't an admin check the guys inventory/history to see if he has the APR currently or if he used a similar amount to what was allegedly 'sold' to him recently? That would give us a definitive answer if the guy is lying or not, but honesty just based on the way he types you can tell he's lying through his teeth keys

15. Elocide

Elocide Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EcIipse
    Level:
    Sadly, the admins/gms don't give a fuck about scammers, as I told them and showed them the screenshots they said they can check but they won't cause it's not a bannable offence yada yada yada and it's my fault for dropping the APR's without getting paid first, only blacklist is the most effective thing to do..., I just hope the dude gives up and give me back my stuff or he'll stay blacklisted and no one will ever trade with him shit...

16. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    They're right though, it isn't a bannable offense (unless repeated-players have been banned for objectionable behavior over repeated scams) and it is definitely your fault.

That said, his actions are still immoral and we can punish him ourselves by SMegaing warnings about him daily and hitting him with defames from many different players. If he needs fame to wear his gear we can gradually defame him to the point that he can't wear it -- we used to do that on gMS all of the time. Just gotta make sure it's done by a bunch of us and not a mass defame done by a specific individual (there are rules about how many times you can defame somebody for some stupid ass reason-none for how many times you can fame somebody though, which is just dumb). I'm sure there are enough players out there who oppose this type of behavior and would defame him without even being asked. I know that personally I go in-game any time I see an addition to the blacklist and defame that player a few times if they're online.

17. Elocide

Elocide Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EcIipse
    Level:
    I still don't think that blacklist will help cause he can just go into another character within his account and make all his trades and stuff from there, that's why I think that it's kinda useless, and won't affect him that much, I definetly disagree with you saying that it's not worth bannable offence only if repeated, Cause if the dude did it even once, what will make him not do it again if he see an opportunity...

18. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    It isn't a matter of you agreeing or disagreeing, it's a matter of the rules which aren't based on your feelings or opinions. The staff don't ban them if they do it once, but in the past other players have been banned for repeated scams under the 'objectionable behavior' rule (with undeniable proof, of course). What we personally think or feel about the rules isn't going to play a role here, so instead of trying to say the rules 'should' ban him, all we can do is work with what we have available to us. That's the blacklist, SMegas, and ability to defame him. Beyond that we can't do anything. Does it suck? Sure. Do I think that it should be like this? Nope. But it is this way, and that's that, so why not take action any way possible instead of rolling over and letting it happen without any consequence whatsoever? I know personally I much rather do something opposed to nothing at all, that's for sure.

19. FireHeart

FireHeart Donator

Country Flag:
    Expressing one's opinion on circumstances is a pretty normal human reaction. Also, if enough community support arose for stricter scamming rules, then it is possible that could lead to a change. So just a small technicality, but I think it would be better to say that "what we personally think or feel about the rules [likely] isn't going to play a role here."

But anyway, pretty much this.

My personal opinion on drop trading is that it's never smart to do. Some people will scam in online games that's just kind of how it goes. Hopefully Elocide can learn the lesson without too much loss as I think people have been burnt far worse over scams lol.

Hamburg and ginwolf like this.
  20. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    I was talking about this instance! What we feel about the rules isn't going to play a role 'here' (as in, this situation). Sure, we can once again make one of those feedback/suggestion threads looking to change the rule entirely, but even if it were to pass this case wouldn't be any different because it occurred prior to the rule change so the new punishment wouldn't apply to him.

Ultimately what we feel about the rules-even if the rules were to be changed-isn't going to play a role here (in this case).

Indeed though, the whole drop trading concept just doesn't make sense from a risk:reward sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.