[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steamkong

steamkong Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BURP~!
    Level:
    Maple0000.jpg Mega recruit duo shao got se/hs , but se no done quest bs cant survive , he even die after 3 minit and said that will giv me back apple but doesnt come back at all as u can see from my apple buff timer.
    Just telling u guys dun duo shao wif him waste time ,money, runs

Carney and Tect like this.
  2. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    The scam issue with the APR dropping can be tackled by making APRs stackable

Even if the rules of scamming is added, not all players will take screenshots of the agreement before the transaction

Carney and CerealnOats like this.
  3. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Post from 2018.

If one doesn't bother to take the precaution before a trade, based on mutual trust, they shouldn't expect compensation after they have been scammed.

Dave Deviluke likes this.
  4. Kermes

Kermes Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kermes
    Level:
    Guild:
    [N]akama
    Posting this here for the community.

Character Name:

Kermes

Name(s) of the character(s) you are reporting:
    Aulz

Offence committed:
    Scamming, Defamation and Victim-Playing

Details:
    On 23rd September 2019, at around 1400-1430 server time, I came across a smega by Aulz trading 35 Ability Point Resets (APRs) for a single Chaos Scroll (CS). I thought it was a good deal and went to meet him in cc1 fm7. He and I realised that our guilds were in alliance, so because of this, I thought that I could trust him.

He said that he would pass me 140 APRs for 4 CSes. I thought it was good and so I traded him 4 CSs. He then said that he had 35 more in the cash shop and his bishop had 70 APRs in his account. I believed him and proceeded to trade him another 3 CSs in the hopes that he would fulfill his end of the trade.

Once I had traded him the balance of 3 CSs, totalling 7 CSs, he suddenly played the victim and super megaphoned (smegad) that I had stolen his 210 APRs and was a scammer. This happened about 7-8 more times with his Aulz account and with several other accounts. In addition, he brought in another character to defame me.

My guild master spoke to his guild's members about this and apparently we have received news that he was scamming other people as well. My guild master brought him into a chat invitation with me and he refused to admit the truth and continued with his fabricated story, all the while playing victim.

I hope the GMs will look into this and that the community will learn from my mistake. Of course, if there is a chance for the GMs to assist in reversing the trade or providing recourse, I would greatly appreciate that. But this story is mostly for the community to read and understand as reputation is extremely important in the game.

To those who are and have been supporting me, thank you for being there to fight for me and I'll do the same for you if you ever need me to.

Thank you,
    Kermes

ginwolf, Hamburg, Ynk and 4 others like this.
  5. Ynk

Ynk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Smega can't solve all the problems, and when I know things through aulz, I don't really believe how one person in aulz, can give 210 APs at once instead of 35 deals. How stupid is this guy?

ginwolf and Jimmers like this.
  6. lxlx

lxlx Donator

IGN:
    awlz
    Guild:
    WHAT
    just to clarify, in the event i am mistaken as this person, as my characters' igns (awlz, awls) are similar to his, i am not him ^_^'

Tentomon, Joez, Kirinsshi and 9 others like this.
  7. taenyfan

taenyfan Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: Westfall
    2. REASON: Leech Scam
    3. DETAILS:
    • Westfall smega "S>1hit Petris 70/140"
    • I (leech buyer) private messaged Westfall "Do you do full tc?"
    • Westfall replied "Yes I can tc"
    • I proceeded to buy his split leech
    • Westfall ended up not doing telecast for most of the leech session
    • I received 28M EXP for an hour of leech at Petris for 70M mesos
    Thereafter I reflected to seller that I only got 28M EXP for an hour of Petris leech. Was ignored and did not receive a reply.

TLDR: Avoid Westfall if you are buying Petris leech.

8. MzBunny

MzBunny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MzBunny
    Level:
    Guild:
    CloudyxSunny
    What level are you? Also, Westfall advertised as S> 1 hit Petris and didn't specify TC for the entire session. Also, when you asked "Do you do full TC?" she responded with "Yes I can TC" and not that she WILL TC for the entire session. Depending on what level you are, it can reflect on how much exp you get. Additionally, Westfall is a 16x Arch Mage which would affect the exp you get as a buyer. Honestly, I don't see how this is a Leech SCAM as you received your full hour of leech and she NEVER specified the amount of EXP that you should get as a buyer. Did you tell Westfall that you wanted her to TC more during the leech? Where's the communication?

Also you mentioned that you reached out to her after the leech was over; what did you want? A refund? More leech to make up for the EXP loss?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  9. Forensic

Forensic Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Forensic
    Level:
    Guild:
    Sunny
    What lvl are you?

28m is a normal amount of experience to get from TC petri split leech from a lvl 155+ mage.... I can confirm as a 170 F/P, i talked to other petri sellers abd they told me the same 3 months ago, 27-29m xp split is normal for a lvl105-109 buyer. The only times you would get more xp is if your seller is less than lvl 150 (I know westfall is atleast lv 159) or you are higher than 109.

Carney and Hamburg like this.
  10. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    1) if they ask u to pay first, its a scam
    2) look at his character, he look like a naked level 50 mule, only trust people that show up with high level and fully equiped gears character.
    3) Leex is a well known scammer. you should do some research before u buy from someone.

ginwolf likes this.
  11. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    28M exp per hour at split petri is normal, may i ask how much exp are you expecting?
    i am 1 hit skele bishop and people get average of 30-35m for solo leech. (i am lvl 185). exp could be higher if the seller is lower level
    skele and petri are about similar exp and split get about 75% of solo leech exp

12. taenyfan

Country Flag:
    1. I was lvl 120.
    2. 27M-29M xp split is not normal for lvl 105-109 Petris. I (lvl 168 bishop) sells Skeles to lvl 108s and they get 32M EXP/hr.
    3. Westfall is not a good/average Petris seller. If you think he is, you probably is not a good seller too.

13. taenyfan

Country Flag:
    I find it absurd that you give ppl 30-35M exp for solo leech. If you give that, you are a bad Skeles seller.

I had bought split leech from lvl 179 bishop and got 37M exp/hr. 36M exp/hr from lvl 195 bishop. 35M exp/hr when I split leech myself as lvl 168 bishop. All as a lvl 12x leecher.

14. Forensic

Forensic Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Forensic
    Level:
    Guild:
    Sunny
    You have 2 high lvl mages here telling you otherwise and I have sold easily 50+ hrs at petri and i can assure you every buyer I asks tells me my leech is above avg or normal, never bad conpared to other petri leech they bought so it is very rude of you to say i am bad without being a petri seller yourself. You are either mis-remembering the xp that you actually recieved from those bishops or you are just an absurdly good skele leecher. Neither of which means westfall scammed you.

15. taenyfan

Country Flag:
    I've received many replies and I would like to summarise what I have to say:

• If you think 28M EXP/hr is normal for split leech at Petris for whatever lvl, ask leech sellers like Hijadesol, Babe, Ringabell, JoananTW etc whether they agree.
    • The purpose of me putting a blacklist on Westfall is to caution future leech buyers about my unpleasant experience with him.
    • You can debate whether you yourself view it as a leech scam but I will not entertain. My purpose of blacklisting is in the above point.
    To those trying to say 28M EXP/hr is normal for split leech Petris for a lvl 159 seller, stop trying to make a fool of yourselves. Refer to screesnhot.
    [​IMG]

I was also asked what I think is normal for Petris split leech EXP/hr by @Carney
    Answer:
    Minimum 30M EXP/hr for lvl 108.
    Minimum 32M EXP/hr for lvl 120.
    Minimum 34M EXP/hr for lvl 130.
    Take note that it is minium, not average.

16. Forensic

Forensic Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Forensic
    Level:
    Guild:
    Sunny
    All those petri sellers are below lvl 150, if you are a bishop yourself you know level does matter... your point here is not being well made

Carney likes this.
  17. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    level matters a lot. The higher level the seller, the less exp u get.
    for a level 16x arch mage to leech u 28m exp , its normal. you are probably comparing to try hards level 14x sellers.

based on my own knowledge of my level 185 bishop (sell skele leech only, no bossing) + reading other replies.
    there is nothing wrong with Westfall, it seems like he delivered the full hour sucessfully from what i am reading.

Vinilos likes this.
  18. taenyfan

Country Flag:
  19. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    may i ask how much exp are you expecting? you avoided the question earlier. i understand you think 28m is "scammer", so can you tell us how much exp is normal?
    i just want to see your opinion

Vinilos likes this.
  20. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Johnny, ginwolf, sids and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.