[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
  2. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    As a fellow leech seller (petri and skele with hundreds of hours combined), i also agree that while 28m exp is a bit on the lower end, its not by much. I usually give 29-30m an hour in petri (well i have an everstone so judged by my clients intel) at 155.

Your attitude however IS toxic and i do hope your attitude in the game is different from your display here. With all due respect if you think normal should be 32-35M, you are welcome to make a wizard and leech yourself.

3. Carney

Carney Donator

IGN:
    Peanutz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Valiant
    well good luck blacklisting every seller because no one will be able to deliver the exp you expected. case closed .

Tentomon, ^-^, Shnang and 3 others like this.
  4. taenyfan

taenyfan Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I would like to say that I am not trying to make Westfall look like a bad player.

I may have accidentally done just that, but my initial purpose was to caution leech buyers.

I have not interacted with her and judging from the way her friends defended her both on forums and in-game, I believe she should be a nice person and welcomed within the MapleRoyals community.

In fact, her friend pmed me in-game and said that she just came back from a long break, and did not speak Enlgish well (if I remember correctly), so that might explain the miscommunication on telecasting and the EXP given.

Her friend also tried to offer a refund for the bad EXP I got.

So, perhaps to use the wording "leech scam" may be too harsh on my part. I apologise for that as I did not know the circumstances.

However, I think I would still leave what I wrote here in this post because I would not want players to think that 28M EXP/hr is decent for Petris split leech.

@Carney @bloodsicle @Forensic You guys should work on giving better leech. High lvls and many hours of leech does not automatically translate to being a good leech seller.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  5. bloodsicle

Country Flag:
    I never claimed to be a good leecher, but i i dont get complaints. My tc is far from perfect due tto my fingers from trauma when i i w younger, but it is acceptable.

My issue was was with your attitude. You tried to deface westfall by calling her a scammer, and trying to blacklist her.

I did say that 28M is on the lower side of average. I did not deny this. BUT, it is far more than enough to make this discussion irrelevant. If you expect to get as much exp as the best sellers give, you need to get an agreement on how much exp is to be given. It would probably cost more tbh, but only that way can you complain about exp that is about average.

This community post is not made for what your post was. It is to protect the community from scams, thieves and such, not from people being a bit less good than average. Afaic, 29-31m exp is average for levels 110-120 (which is the range i get usually), and someone getting 28M is (while below the average) not far enough from the average to justify the shaming and defacing you did. Especially with us not knowing her level, your level and your partner level. Unless ofc you can provide evidence of malice (ie afking)

Jimmers, Gwaihir and Vinilos like this.
  6. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I'll allow you nerds Royals dedicated players to get leeched by me at Papulatus. Free few %, no more fighting because of 2 or 3m missing exp points. Quote this post and list down your IGN as well as online time if you are interested.

9b5.png

Aestel, Dom, Jimmers and 21 others like this.
  7. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    People scam reporting about not getting 1-2m EXP. Meanwhile I get lvl 154 NL leech partners when I buy petri leech and eat up all my exp.

Theres a reason why OverCooked and RingaBell have waiting queues for leech buyers. Putting them at your standard ought to be interesting if you tried selling petri with under 100hrs of experience of it. (Inb4: I'll have you know I leech 36M EXP per hr in Petris, and I've been involved in numerous satisfied customers on my 3 lvl 200 Archmages, and I have over 300 confirmed petri hours).

Just take your likes and leave.

soul0428, Jimmers, Tentomon and 5 others like this.
  8. Xem0boyx

Xem0boyx Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KumgongNL
    Level:
    the debate abt leech buying/selling...dont buy leech, self leech urself dont buy leech, unless the leech seller under leech you in terms of the timing, scamed ur mesos, or telling you that you will for sure recieve at least 32m exp/hour..

On a side not no one sells vip zak helm/htp and saying that for sure 1 hour run etc etc

lambchop, MoriForest and Shnang like this.
  9. ㅇㅅㅇ

ㅇㅅㅇ Member

IGN: rekydyrekt
    Reason: CPQ tw scammer
    Everyone told her to stop attacking, gave her the benefit of the doubt cause we ended up beating her by like 10 points and thought she just wasn't looking. She even asked who's win it was. Then she did it a 2nd time(and succeeded), everyone told her to stop, then she left right after. She was whispered about it and didn't reply.

Carney likes this.
  10. RYeeAn

RYeeAn Member

IGN:
    RYeeAn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ahegao
    IGN : MrMcLovin
    Reason for Blacklisting : Camped my fm 1 ch 1 Spot for supposedly 3 hours and ended up stealing it (My shop was about to expire and I had no other choice than to reset and try to obtain my spot back). Screenshot evidence in chat for proof, and I couldn't get a screenshot of when he said "get rekt" :( hurt my feelings QQ

Oh well, just keep a look out for this guy.

Attached Files:

11. Styg1an

Styg1an Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    OzzyNL
    Level:
    With all due respect for your spot , it's not blacklist worthy...
    You got one of the best spots in the game, it should be highly contested, and camping a spot is pretty hard... It takes a lot of effort, If you want him off, u could easily troll him by afk-ing on ur spot before resetting to make him not know when u are about to drop it, regardless keeping a mule to take ur spot away in the split second when u reset it, is not something he should be blacklisted for in my opinion.

Even though a lot of people think its an asshole move, it still takes effort, and u could still prevent it or make his camping a lot harder.

And there is a reason a spot is only up for 24 hours and you have to reset it, it's not YOURS until another server check.
    If he put so much effort with how you are mocking him "fun life you have there" then hell, he deserves the spot.

If you tried to camp a spot like him, you would realize it takes a lot of effort, and you are easily able to troll him and make his life a living hell, he seems dedicated, in the future if it happens again, i'd say leave ur char afk on it to troll him, and reset randomly in these hours.

Only way i'd see it as blacklisted worthy is if he talks shit and brags about it, or using a bot (but that is almost impossible to prove), but here seems like you were pretty upset about it and you were mocking him for camping 3hrs, which i don't see a rly big problem with it, he could easily farm on the side, that's just my opinion anyways...

Vinilos, Tentomon, Sha and 9 others like this.
  12. Xem0boyx

Xem0boyx Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KumgongNL
    Level:
    That dedication...i couldnt even last for 3 mins

Shnang and Spoooxer like this.
  13. Jimmers

Jimmers Donator

Do you have something against people who didn’t go to Uni? That comment was offensive to me

14. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
  15. bloodsicle

Country Flag:

i tried to buy apr from him earlier. aside from the fact that he tried to get more out of me than was fair (i was buying at 15m and he tried to ask for 16m, turned that down fast though) he kept canceling the trade or making it fail for SOME reason, looked to me like he tried to scam me so i bought from another source

dont have much to back it up as i wasnt desperate to buy from him, but just keep an eye on him

16. CerealnOats

CerealnOats Well-Known Member

IGN:
    xTeacup
    Trading nx items in a window are often times unsuccessful for some reason. You just have to keep retrying and sometimes cc-ing helps. That's why some people resort to drop trading them (like I do with my mules when trading in a window fails). More convenient and higher risk of getting scammed.

Tentomon and Alpine like this.
  17. lidor15981

lidor15981 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MageL
    Level:
    Guild:
    ----
    Dave Deviluke, Shnang and CerealnOats like this.
  18. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    I think it's difficult to conclude for sure what happened here. It's possible that the player didn't actually loot the apple, or genuinely didn't believe they looted the apple, and were a bit upset that they were being accused, and so didn't want to be a part of the party anymore. It seems a bit odd to me that somebody would want apples so much that they'd steal one, and then log off missing out on 2 APQ's, and thus more apples.

I was once accused of stealing an apple even though I hadn't, and it wasn't in my inventory either (I make sure the apples gained is the amount I know came out of my boxes), and if it hadn't been the end of the 4th APQ, I might very well have left and logged off just to get away from the constant harassment that followed.

Not saying that's what happened in this case, but just throwing it out there.

I wonder if it'd be better to simply disable pet looting in the APQ bonus map (if the extra time it'd take players to look was actually considered an issue, then maybe an extra 5 - 10 seconds could be added, but I don't know that this is necessary). Just imagine all the drama it'd stop.

19. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    @Lmelody

Punk likes this.
  20. Gelun

Gelun Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:se1ling
    REASON: Borrowed hp gears set for vip zak service and ran away.
    DETAILS: He dced in zak then no more online, 30mins later he online,moved to Perion Department Store and kept ignoring my pm.When he saw me in Perion Department Store then off.Around 30mins later he online again and the same thing happened.

Edit:I accidentally found out his shop,and he was selling his own hp gear.

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      420.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      321.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019