[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Edit: Withdrew this. It was petty, and after thinking about it, I realise I made no attempt to resolve the apple dispute peacefully, and regardless of whether or not I was in the right, I probably would have scored (and maybe have, but will never know) myself a 3 day ban for verbal abuse, lol. Doctrine of clean hands prolly applies.

Just another reason I chose to go on hiatus o.o

Despite the number of posts about apples here, very few actually make it to the black list. Imagine if we all cared as much about real apples as we do about virtual apples. We'd all be so healthy!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    nyannko777 and Mild like this.
  2. genia16

genia16 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    psyNNeT
    Level:
    1. IGN: HoboJojo
    2. REASON: zakum helmet scammer
    3. DETAILS: bought reg zakum helmt, took all helmets , didnt payed and left the game, we waited as a party he never came back never payed.

Carney likes this.
  3. MethCoffee

MethCoffee Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Realtor

1. IGN: xMagueMarcio
    2. REASON: Scamming/Slacking low-level leech
    3. DETAILS: Bought GS2 leech from him for 1 hour. He went to NPC items TWICE during ~53 minutes or so, then abruptly left after asking if I needed another hour of leech. I got about 23% exp in total at level 60, and paid 75m. Also I feel like he would've left if I paid for another hour of leech.

He also has a level 15x Night Lord, XDarkmarcioX
    Scammer? Maybe - maybe not - but still avoid buying leech from this guy. Slacker for sure.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    ginwolf likes this.
  4. shirotsuki

shirotsuki Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    1. IGN: https://royals.ms/forum/members/hamburg.38164/ (Can tell it's him because https://royals.ms/forum/threads/sp-reset.90382/)
    SnoopGiraffe
    NanoTech
    Possibly (RichStore)
    2. REASON: APR SCAM

3. DETAILS: Guy smegas T>CS for 25 APR, and runs off.

Guy is literally viewing at the blacklist right after he scams me on the forum and responds to me on the forum LOL

I definitely had my doubts when I first saw his character but after looking up his forum profile and since he wasn't in any blacklists I decided to trust him. Unfortunately he scammed me.

Conveniently a mule character (probably him) RichStore comes in which is why I loot all the APR so he can't claim a third party stole it.
    https://i.imgur.com/MZ9kOMF.png\

EDIT: As of making this post, he has returned everything he has taken.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    CerealnOats, MaiAh, Tentomon and 7 others like this.
  5. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    Misconduct starts small, such as APR or leech scam. But the longer it goes unchecked, the worse the offenses become. players who are faced with growing opportunities to behave unethically are more likely to rationalize their misconduct because unethical behavior becomes a trend in this community. Since scamming is an extremely low cost but high reward, this blacklist will presumably be extended. A player can make meso easily by just create another character to scam people. In this case, Hamburg got caught, but what about aulz?

Fortuna and Gert like this.
  6. Hamburg

Hamburg Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Jerome Jr.
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arambe
    Actually richstore is not my account, that was another dude that tried buying and I told him to wait patiently, although he didn't listen. He doesn't deserve to be put out here.
    I can name my chars and prove with pictures that it's not me, I don't want the guy to get screwed over what I did

MaiAh, Gert and ginwolf like this.
  7. Fortuna

Fortuna Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Corpse
    You care about him not getting screwed over by what you did, but you do not care about ORGI getting screwed over by what you did.

That's such twisted logic.

Pwimo likes this.
  8. Soren

Soren Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kraal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    It doesn't excuse his scamming "social experiment", but Orgi did say that hamburg gave them their aprs back.

Dimitri, Fortuna and ginwolf like this.
  9. Fortuna

Fortuna Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Corpse
    Ah, thanks for clarifying. I wasn’t aware of that. I’m glad they were able to resolve it.

10. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Just a quick heads up for everybody following this:

I will be taking over the blacklist posts for a bit, and I will be adding a new section to whitelist leech sellers to help people find trustworthy sellers. I'm updating the original post as we speak, so in the future if you find a really good leecher and want them to be whitelisted pm me the screenshots proving that they are worthy enough to enter the new rank!
    ~f14

EDIT: Updated the list!
    (Check out the Hall of Shame tab, I think most of you will be quite pleased with the deep cleaning huehue)

Friendly reminder that in order to see some of these people get BANNED I need the proper screenshots (no phone photos, and no cropping please!) in order to submit a detailed report under this act:

Objectionable Behavior (Disruption) - The act of engaging in any sort of action that is deemed to be excessively disruptive to the individuals around you, including spamming or flooding chat or skills. Punishment: First offense - 3 day ban, Second offense, 7 day ban, Third offense - Permanent ban.

It’s going to take 4-5+ people posting the same person, unfortunately.
    I don't know if anything will be done, but with the proper screenshots showing the events taking place, anything can happen.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    incostancy, ilyssia, Hamburg and 4 others like this.
  11. HsLoneT

HsLoneT Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HsLoneT
    Level:
    1. IGN: XiaoMiHu
    2. Reason: Item price scam
    3. DETAILS:
    Maple0012.jpg Maple0011.jpg

CerealnOats likes this.
  12. ginwolf

ginwolf Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Skyra, Tect, GillBates and 7 others like this.
  13. HsLoneT

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HsLoneT
    Level:
    how is Bundle Shop Scam then? It's ur responsibility to look at the price ~f12

14. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Correct me if im wrong but, both of those capes have 4 att.. thats why theyre both 200m o-o

15. HsLoneT

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HsLoneT
    Level:
    But one is 5slots and another is 4slots
    or they r the same price... ~f6

16. Soren

Soren Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kraal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    He's saying the one that has 4 slots left shouldn't be the same price as the one with 5 slots left, even though they're the same att

17. Soren

Soren Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kraal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ironman
    I dont think they're trying to intentionally scam someone though. They're just hoping that someone will just pay 200m regardless of whether it has all of its slots or not.

Piffy, yamimagi, Becca and 1 other person like this.
  18. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Ohhh! I didn’t even check the slot number, my bad ^_^'

Soren likes this.
  19. Fortuna

Fortuna Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Corpse
    You are right. Bundle Shop is not a scam for the exact same reason, no matter how hard people make it out to be.

1. First of all, Royals has no rule for this so-called scam.
    2. Second of all, it isn't a scam to begin with.
    3. Third of all, it isn't possible to discern whether it was done intentionally, or unintentionally, and if it was, it cannot conclusively be said it diminishes their moral character.
    4. Finally, if Royals would for some reason decide to make a rule for it, then and only then would it constitute as a scam.

If you complain about what happened to you with a so-called 'bundle shop scam', that's completely understandable, it sucks. Complain all you want. But if you go further and start reporting people here in the hopes for some type of justice or hope for the rules to get changed and see them banned, or in the hopes to smear their name... Doesn't that go a bit too far? It seems to imply you are someone who is unwilling to claim responsibility for their own actions, their own mistakes.

Aren't we in control of our own actions? If the moment we're buying things is the moment we want to let go of that control over our own life and actions, then we must accept the possible consequences.

We decide to owl, and/or go in the store. All sensory information is there for us to look at. The item, the amount per purchase, the price, and total amount left. We decide to look and inspect this information, or not. It's not distorted. It's not blocked. It's clear as day for everyone to see, and 100 people before us have inspected it and NOT bought it. Now, if we decide to spam-click buy things in someone's shop without inspecting the items first, we need to take into account the reasonable scenario that we will end up buying something we didn't intend to buy, because we didn't properly inspect it. We were fully in control to inspect it, or not. It is our own responsibility we bought it, period.

There is absolutely nothing malicious about putting up stacks more expensive in hopes of someone being stupid enough to buy it. The only exception I can think of when it would be without question the right thing to do to give them back their mesos, are those who do not possess over the necessary faculties to make any informed decision whatsoever. But I doubt that is the case for any of us here.

Gert, taenyfan, yamimagi and 7 others like this.
  20. TedZeppelin

TedZeppelin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdZeppelin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    I agree a lot with what you said, except "There is absolutely nothing malicious about putting up stacks more expensive in hopes of someone being stupid enough to buy it." If you intentionally try to screw someone over in hopes of gaining a few more million mesos you're kind of an asshole and petty as hell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.