[retired] New New Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Evan, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nosebleed

nosebleed Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Instead of viewing it as somebody looking to screw others over, perhaps view at it as somebody looking to maximize their potential profits. When I owl and see that a scroll usually selling for 5m is sold out and I price mine at 15m in hopes that somebody buys it, I’m not doing it with the intent to screw others over, I’m doing it strictly with the intent of making the most mesos possible. It’s entirely plausible for people to price items highly without their intent being malicious. Malice would imply that the person selling these items isn’t doing it for their own gain and instead just to screw others over, and I really don’t believe that to be the case most of the time. I believe that players simply become aware that their peers are lazy fucks who won’t fully read the price/description of certain items before they buy them and take advantage of that decision for their own personal gain. Players can end this business minded approach by no longer spam buying things before they read the price/description thus removing the incentive to price items above their market value—if it didn’t work, people wouldn’t be doing it. We don’t bitch and moan because bed bath and beyond (fuck them tho for real) sells the same sheets as Walmart does, only for double the price. We just go to fuckin’ Walmart and buy it there if we have a problem with paying the price charged by bed bath and beyond. If we show up at bed bath and beyond and buy those overpriced sheets without looking at the price tag first, we don’t blame the store or the store owner for having higher prices than Walmart does, we blame ourselves once we realize our mistake in not looking at the price tag or comparing it to that of other stores before making the purchase. At least the sane people with an ounce of personal responsibility for their actions do. Maybe not the crazies who live for victimhood.

Gert, taenyfan and Fortuna like this.
  2. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    It's not that ridiculous for somebody to "hope" they can get the same for a 4 slot cape as a 5 cape slot. Given how chaotic (hence the name) chaos scrolls are, the difference in value is surely small (even if people prefer 5 slots, 4 slots isn't that different). It's not like the difference between a 6 slot and 7 slot weapon.

I accidentally did something similar awhile ago, when I saw my error, I was paranoid I'd end up on this list, lol.

Gert, ginwolf and Fortuna like this.
  3. TedZeppelin

TedZeppelin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdZeppelin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    yeah man i dont disagree about mistakenly putting a price dude. I agreed with most of what they had said. I'm just saying if your intentions are to achieve gains via dishonest ways (whether you view it to be dishonest or not), knowingly fooling a player to pay more than a price they intend to pay for a few mil profit is scummy. Having items priced differently because you'd like some to sell quick and increase profit on the other stack isn't, and making a mistake isn't. It all comes down to intention. I'm not saying the "victim" doesn't share any blame for not observing everything at all, either. Again, agree with most of what they said

LLew and Fortuna like this.
  4. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    I understand that, but you are still under the wrong belief in claiming that these are dishonest ways. There is nothing dishonest taking place when the price, amount and description is 100% accessible and visible to the prospective buyer. Nobody is being fooled. Nobody is being lied to. There is no deception whatsoever. It’s all right there visible for everybody to see what they are buying and how much they are paying for it.

Fortuna likes this.
  5. TedZeppelin

TedZeppelin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdZeppelin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    alright, we're getting nowhere. I'll agree to disagree

ginwolf and nosebleed like this.
  6. nosebleed

Country Flag:
    Where were you expecting it to possibly go in the first place when you made the outlandish claim that having the item price, quantity and description displayed is being dishonest? Like come on man, you’re a nice guy and all but that was such a dumb comment to make and it was bound to get corrected by anybody with the slightest bit of common sense. It’s disappointing to see you willingly remain ignorant opposed to acknowledging the error and learning from it. Assuming you’ll opt to ignore this, take care and have a great day/night!

7. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    I like how he tried to end the argument, and you're still going on about it.
    There was NO NEED to make a comment like that at all, it's just you wanting the final say lol.
    Learn to ignore comments instead of instigating a negative response after somebody already said they were done arguing.
    :oops:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    ginwolf, Riz, LLew and 3 others like this.
  8. TedZeppelin

TedZeppelin Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    EdZeppelin
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    I understand you think that I am wrong and that's okay, but insulting my intelligence isn't really called for.

I just hope your day gets better, man. Good luck

Piffy, ginwolf, Riz and 4 others like this.
  9. Aestel

Aestel Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Aestel/Noina
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Going to clarify here that you are not from my HT run that day. Thanks for raising the awareness that he might possibly be a hacker.

I didn't knew that he was hacking. But now i might have suspicions that he might be hacking based on the above accusation(s), which i will report to staff.

Updated
    Picture 1 (Trying to sell TT30 and mw20 at CC15) I did a /find and found out he was in cc15 room 7.

upload_2019-10-30_22-44-9.png

Picture 2 (A picture of his character, which as of 13 october was lvl 127. And currently, 30 october lvl 163. It is totally possible to level at that speed, however the Ninja Toad Headband seems suspicious)
    upload_2019-10-30_22-39-28.png

Picture 3 (I went to tried to talk to him, but didn't get a chance since he was clearly avoiding me, went from cc15-cc17 in and out of FM, and decides to log out after)
    upload_2019-10-30_22-42-58.png

Update 31st October & thx to Shane for the quick investigation. upload_2019-10-31_12-26-13.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    Gert, ginwolf, MoriForest and 6 others like this.
  10. Kenny

Kenny Developer

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    IGN: Sam2
    REASON: Refuse to pay my gen20 split from zak run
    DETAILS: I was doing GPQ with my friends and I saw Sam2 smega multiple times for SE to a zak run. I pm her that I can come as a SE for splits if you really need one, but I will be afk most of the time. I made that very clear to her and she confirmed and agreed to it BEFORE I join the party. I asked twice if I am getting my splits and she confirmed beforehand. In addition, even though I claimed that I will be afk most of the time, I still keep up the SE and tried my best to alt+tab to snipe every 5 seconds. And yeaaaaaaaaaah, gen20 dropped!! However, the whole game changed. I picked up the gen20 right after it dropped. Then Sam2 asked me to give it. Since she is the one organizing this team, I blindly trust her and gave the gen20 to her (Fig1). But woohooo, right after I passed the gen20 to her, she refused to pay my gen split because I am an SE mule (Fig.2,3). To be honest, I even called myself a SE mule before I joined the run, however, I made it very clear that I am joining for the splits before we start. Then she asked for help from her guild Asakura, and Lovelyzz showed up and attempted to not give me what I deserved. Lovelyzz is also playing the words game to avoid paying my split (Fig 4). Overall, they argued that "we agreed to give you zak splits but not gen20 splits" even though our recruitment agreement is that "you have a split". This is ridiculous. According to their argument and if it stands true, you might as well claim that all other pt members only get buyer splits, and gen splits to yourself. Well, I was still trying to resolve this issue in-game. I know I am buffing in-game because I don't have the original recruitment ss, but at least I let everyone know about this agreement(Fig.6). My point is that you agreed to pay me the split, then pay me. Please don't play this kind of wording game to get around with it. It's only a 100m why do you have to make this dramatic? If you told me beforehand that I am not getting a gen split, I wouldn't go in the first place.

Since you claimed that I am only getting a buyer splits and not the gen splits, why were you avoiding my question? Please answer my question directly here as well. Did you agree to the agreement that we made, that I will come as a SE for splits and will be afk most of the time? Did you claim that I am only getting a buyer split and not the gen split before the run?
    *At the end, Lovelyzz further accusing me for faking the evidence via photoshop or Microsoft paint
    **Takehome msg: ask if your splits cover the drop when you bossing with others. Or record everything when you login to mapleroyals

1.png
    Figure 1. xWander passed the gen20 to Sam2
    2.png
    Figure 2. Sam2 refused to pay my gen split

5.png
    Figure 3. Sam2 once again refuse to pay my gen split

8.png
    Figure 4. Lovelyzz claimed that Sam2 agree to split zak buyer, but not gen20.

10.png
    Figure 5. Sam2 avoiding my question

12.png
    Figure 6.

13.png
    Figure 7. Lovelyzz accused me photoshopping for 100m in Mapleroyals

IGN: Lovelyzz
    REASON: Harassment
    DETAILS: I did not want to post this on the blacklist before because I don't wanna deal with her again. But royals are a small community and I have to deal with her again. Sigh...
    This is what happens during this day:
    I was about to start selling skele leech (at a very uncommon ch, like 14?), and she came out of nowhere and took the map (if you been to skele, you know almost all 20 cc are open in any hour). I ask if she can cc but she refused. I was a little mad and complaint about her action because if my buyer was afk, I couldn't proceed to leech the buyer. But gladly the buyer wasn't afk so we cc. Does drama end? Nope! She then followed me possibly by /find and check my map status occasionally, so she can steal my map? I don't get why anyone would do that? She checked on me around 5~6 times then just stay on the map. Well, since she is not ksing me then I don't really care if she stays here. Then she started looting my stuff without my consent. She intentionally picks up my loots and refuses to give them back, and claim that I accused her of looting and demanding a GM to check log...Jesus Christ, I have no words...And she then asked me if HT? I originally thought she simply asked because she needs a bs for HT or something. I was stupid and still trying to be nice at this moment and did not know what is going to happen. She then put me on her guild blacklist...(srsly I don't care but it's mildly annoying when someone does that to you). Unfortunately, I don't have video proof of this. But I learned my lesson now and video record/ss the boss run and drama.
    In addition, I was looking for help on shoutbox during this, then I saw a very strange message. She asked, "is it bannable to follow someone 24/7 without ks/talk?", and the forum name perfectly match her ign. Since I did not have direct evidence against her, I did not file a report against her.
    Annotation 2019-10-24 204740.png
    Figure 8. Lovelyzs attempting to steal my map by stalking. Boofed claimed that he can verify my point as a witness if needed.

***Also I am a dude, please stop talk shit behind my back. Even if you do, it's not a "her"

Gert, Prideful, kolo and 13 others like this.
  11. Punk

Punk Donator

IGN:
    xPunk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Army
    *Hopes Lovelyzs post a response here* ;)

Carney, ginwolf and Kenny like this.
  12. Punk

Punk Donator

IGN:
    xPunk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Army
    Also this:

Gert, ginwolf, Hamburg and 2 others like this.
  13. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Yup I've seen Sam2 on here twice now :) thanks for your report adding it in!
    Also, do a report on Lovely for KSing ez 3 day ban right there my friend ;)

Edit: I'm not sure if you can make a GM report for the ksing / looting on the map because I don't see one with her looting items.. :( you can still try, but I'm not sure if they'll accept that as enough proof

Gert, ginwolf, Powz and 4 others like this.
  14. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    I was hesitant on posting this, but then I overheard someone in the fm talking about the exact same thing that happened to them with these two. Already filed a report on it, but I'm gonna slap them on here too.

EDIT: They got a 3 day ban lmao

IGN: BihsopMate and ricolay
    REASON:
    Harassment.
    DETAILS: kept ksing and looting my map for 15-16min straight. At first it was just BihsopMate, then he went afk for a few minutes so I thought he finally stopped. THEN, his friend ricolay came out of nowhere and started ksing me and looting my equip drops.
    I asked them to stop multiple times, they didn't. Claimed it was "their" map when it had my ign on it lmao.

BihsopMate:
    BihsopMate1.png
    BihsopMate2.png
    BihsopMate3.png

ricolay:
    ricolay1.png
    ricolay2.png
    ricolay3.png

Gert, ginwolf, Amit22 and 9 others like this.
  15. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    I'm going to do my best to stay out of this because it's between you two, but all I'm going to say on this matter is where are the screenshots of map ownership? Both of you have very limited screenshots for a GM report so I'm not sure if there's something that can be done.
    Also, the GMs don't have access to logs, only Tim can.

Bottom line for the Gen20 split-- not paying your bossers their cut is a dick move.
    That's like telling the BS they don't get a cut bc they only HS.

Gert, G P, Prideful and 5 others like this.
  16. Becca

Becca GM

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Becca
    Level:
    Guild:
    Staff
    Apologies if this sounds like I'm taking sides, that's not my intention I'm just here to try to figure out and find an agreement.
    I don't expect you two to hold hands and be friends after lol but afk or not, if he did his job and SE'ed when he was supposed to, that still counts. He was also under the impression of being paid presumed by the screenshots I'm seeing right now.
    Paying him for a helm split, and not gen20, is a dick move regardless.

Another question I have is, if she wanted to originally pay him the split in the first place, then who talked her out of it?
    Why didn't she just pay him the split, and avoid all of this mess?

Fortuna and Tentomon like this.
  17. MoriForest

MoriForest Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Hey stop asking GM to check the log or ban for harassment over little argument, they are preparing for Halloween! Don't delay it any longer! ~f5~f5
    Ok on a serious note though, I'd pay for 50% if all he did was SE and snipe occasionally since both side can't provide a single SS on the initial agreement.

Gert, Nucleophiles, Shnang and 7 others like this.
  18. Kenny

Kenny Developer

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    You see why? This is exactly why I don't wanna deal with this, Jesus Christ.
    1. I do NOT need your response to my question. I NEED a direct response from Sam2 to my question. If she decides to corrupt her morals and manipulate the fact over 100m in a game, then what can I say? I can swear to God that all of my statements are true. Can she swear to that? Tim has the access to log but I doubt if he can retrieve it for us, nor provide us with such information. But at least Tim will know the truth.
    2. You also want to party vote to take away my split? First of all, I do not know Sam2's party and there is gonna be a bias. Sam2 can easily outnumber me because I am just a random SE. Second of all, I pm Sam2 about the agreement, so in other party member's impressions, I was just a slacking SE didn't do work. In addition, I was still using snipe whenever I can. I even ask why was my snipe not working during weapon cancel. Party members, you may still recall this.
    3. I deserve an equal amount of split and not half, not 80%, but full. I contribute to the party equally to everybody else, why would I take 50% of the cut? If I want to scam, I would have taken the gen20 with me and be gone.
    4. When people say splits, it covers the buyer and the drop. She tries to redefine "splits" AFTER the gen20 drop.
    At the end of the day, this is not up to you to decide whether I get my gen20 split or not. Sam2 admitted that we had an agreement, then do what you suppose to do!

In your case, that didn't look like a smokescreen to me or everyone seeing the ss. Can you explain the forum then? Also, can you explain why you stalk me 5~6 times in one hour? And I am really speechless about how a person can be like this. You intentionally looted my stuff, and accusing me that I accused you of KS???? And demand a GM to check log???? WHAT????
    I initiated the chat because you keep checking on me!! Why tho! just get over with it

Sidenote: is Sam2 not giving me split consider a rule breaks? If so, I can file a report and hopefully, Tim can check our log to confirm my claim

That is why I didn't file a report against Lovelyzz when she looted my stuff. I know GMs been busy and I didn't want them to dig down for this non-sense dram that shouldn't be even happening at the first place

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2019
    Gert, Prideful, LLew and 2 others like this.
  19. ginwolf

ginwolf Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Sam2 should have paid and not brought in her guild leader who's biased and obviously was going to take her member's side. Sounds like they just wanted to increase their profits.

Mooshy, Gert, FNCKikaz and 22 others like this.
  20. XTC

XTC Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    uwu
    As an SE attker, even If I was muling that run, I wouldn't come to someone's random zak if I was told you only get zhelm split not all split, I rather just not come at that point (even if zhelm split is 100% guaranteed) and from the get go nothing about these SS show someone being a 3rd party neutral mediator lol

Gert, yamimagi, Prideful and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.