Post's Marksman Guide! (2023)

Discussion in 'Class Guides' started by Post, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Post

Post Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PostSnipe
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    Post’s Marksman Guide

Welcome! If you are reading this, I assume you’re here because you want to make one of the most fun, versatile, and coolest classes Royals has to offer. If that’s the case, please check any Buccaneer guide and start from there. On a real note, Marksman is a strange class. It has passable single target DPS, exceptional mobbing capabilities, support buffs, and some fun tools to use in various end-game content. It was mostly a meme class before Strafe, Pierce, and Blind were buffed, and some still see it as a meme to this day. Regardless of its place on some arbitrary tier list, this guide will show you how you spec out your Marksman!

CONTENTS:

Class Overview

Skill Build & Stat Distribution

Notable Training Locations & Bossing

Tips & Tricks

Gear

Thank You

Class Overview:

No seriously, why? Someone please tell me.

Marksman is Royals’ jack of all trades ranged class. What they lack in single target DPS, they make up for it with strong mobbing capability. Despite this, they are one of the best DPS classes at low bossing levels (140ish) when Snipe is maxed, putting out 2.5-3m DPM on its own. Additionally, Marksman Boost providing 100% mastery and +15 attack make for very stable lines, and consistent damage output. Piercing Arrow is both a very good and very satisfying mobbing skill, able to break the damage cap and put out stupid numbers (my current record is ~430k crit w/ a demon elixir). Additionally, having Sharp Eyes will make any NL pee their pants, and Puppet has some extremely useful niches (more on that in the bossing section). With Crossbows being a relatively cheap weapon, this class is great for budget players or those looking to spend more on washing/other gear first.

HP Washing Info (stolen from @Cynn):

-Bowman lose 12MP and gain 16-20HP per wash.
    -YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE FRESH LEVEL UP AP.
    -The AP reset (currently) shows a static 16 gain, but using fresh AP or resetting MP, it's the same 16-20 range.
    -Min MP allowable is = 14 x level + 148

Skill Build & Stat Distribution:

NOTE: If you are planning to HP wash using base INT, please account for that before dumping all of your AP into DEX too early.

Marksmen, being archers, have DEX as their primary stat. However, they also require STR to wield their crossbows (STR = crossbow level i.e. 100 for Neschere, 110 for Dragon Shiner). So ideally, you min/max your stats to have as much base DEX as possible, and as little STR required to equip your weapon. The ideal endgame AP distribution would be 23 STR, 999 DEX. MW20 can help you equip your crossbow if needed, so you could dip a little further below the STR requirement if you want. Just make sure you do the math or can have reliable MW20 when doing content.

SKILLS:

NOTE: A lot of seasoned players will opt to leech their characters to more efficiently HP wash, so if you’re one of those players, just make sure to max out your core skills. Otherwise, this guide will attempt to tailor to those who train themselves (I leeched my MM for the most part, and it’s been over 3 years since it was made, so bear with me here.)

1st Job: Archer

Level 10: +1 Critical Shot

Level 11-16: +3 Critical Shot

Level 17: +1 Critical Shot, +2 Blessing of the Amazon

Level 18: +1 Blessing of the Amazon, +2 Eye of the Amazon

Level 19-20: +3 Eye of the Amazon

Level 21: +1 Arrow Blow, +2 Double Shot

Level 22-27: +3 Double Shot

Level 28-30: +3 Wherever

END RESULT:

blessing.gif Blessing of the Amazon: 3/16

crit.gif Critical Shot: 20/20

eye.gif Eye of the Amazon: 8/8

focus.gif Focus: 0/20 (or higher if you want)

blow.gif Arrow Blow: 1/20

double.gif Double Shot: 20/20

You want to max out Critical Shot as soon as possible for those juicy lines. Basic attacking doesn’t cost MP, so it saves you some meso on pots. If you really want to, you can go ahead and get some early points into Arrow Blow or Double Shot, but it’s not necessary. Next, we put 3 into Blessing of the Amazon to unlock Eye of the Amazon, and then we max Eye right away. The extra range is crucial for this class, and helps to give you some distance while training. Finally, we put a point into Arrow Blow to unlock Double Shot, and max that right away, as that will be your main single target DPS skill until third job. For the last three levels, you can put points wherever you want, honestly. I decided to start maxing out Focus, as the 20 avoid buff can be nice, and the extra accuracy from Blessing of the Amazon is quite moot as a DEX class.

2nd Job: Crossbowman

Level 30: +1 Crossbow Mastery

Level 31: +3 Crossbow Mastery

Level 32: +1 Crossbow Mastery, +2 Crossbow Booster

Level 33: +3 Crossbow Booster

Level 34: +1 Crossbow Booster, +2 Crossbow Mastery

Level 35-38: +3 Crossbow Mastery

Level 39: +1 Crossbow Mastery, +2 Iron Arrow (or +3 Iron Arrow, details below)

Level 40-48: +3 Iron Arrow

Level 49: +1 Iron Arrow, +2 Crossbow Booster

Level 50-53: +3 Crossbow Booster

Level 54-59: +3 Soul Arrow

Level 60: +2 Soul Arrow, +1 Power Knockback

Level 61-66: +3 Power Knockback

Level 67: +1 Power Knockback, +2 Wherever

Level 68-70: +3 Wherever

END RESULT:

mastery.gif Crossbow Mastery: 20/20 (Pre-requisite for Marksman Boost)

booster.gif Crossbow Booster: 20/20

soul arrow.gif Soul Arrow: 20/20

powerkb.gif Power Knockback: 20/20

iron arrow.gif Iron Arrow: 30/30

FA.gif Final Attack: Crossbow: 0/30 (or higher if you want)

Early on, we want a few points in Mastery to tighten the damage we deal. We get it to 5 initially to unlock Booster. We then get Booster to 6, so it can last a minute, then we finish out Mastery. If you want, you can leave Mastery at level 19 and work on other skills 1 point early, as the only thing level 20 Mastery gets you compared to level 19 is one point of accuracy. NOTE: Mastery needs to be at level 20 in order to unlock Marksman Boost in 4th job. Next, we finally start maxing out our mobbing skill, Iron Arrow. This skill makes self training a lot easier, and you can finally hit multiple mobs at once! Next, we finish maxing Booster to complete the important skills for self training. If you want, you could max Soul Arrow next, but arrows are usually pretty cheap, and it’s mostly just there in the event you run out of arrows mid-boss or something. Do note, that using Soul Arrow removes the attack bonus you receive from your arrows while it’s active. Power Knockback is a pretty useful skill for getting mobs off you, and you’ll want it for later on. After that, you can put the last 11 points wherever you want. Again, I maxed focus, but it’s up to you. Originally, you avoided Final Attack at all costs, as it would just be a DPS loss. But now that it’s an activated skill, you could put points into it if you want, I guess. I still wouldn’t bother.

3rd Job: Sniper

We have two separate builds this time. They’ll both have the same skills maxed, it’s just a matter of which mobbing skill you want first.

BLIZZARD FIRST:

Level 70: +1 Strafe

Level 71-79: +3 Strafe

Level 80: +2 Strafe, +1 Blizzard

Level 81-89: +3 Blizzard

Level 90: +2 Blizzard, +1 Mortal Blow

Level 91: +3 Mortal Blow

Level 92: +1 Mortal Blow, +2 Arrow Eruption

Level 93-101: +3 Arrow Eruption

Level 102: +1 Arrow Eruption, +2 Puppet

Level 103-108: +3 Puppet

Level 109-113: +3 Golden Eagle

Level 114-119: +3 Thrust

Level 120: +2 Thrust, +1 Anywhere

ARROW ERUPTION FIRST:

Level 70: +1 Strafe

Level 71-79: +3 Strafe

Level 80: +2 Strafe, +1 Mortal Blow

Level 81: +3 Mortal Blow

Level 82: +1 Mortal Blow, +2 Arrow Eruption

Level 83-91: +3 Arrow Eruption

Level 92: +1 Arrow Eruption, +2 Blizzard

Level 93-101: +3 Blizzard

Level 102: +1 Blizzard, +2 Puppet

Level 103-108: +3 Puppet

Level 109-113: +3 Golden Eagle

Level 114-119: +3 Thrust

Level 120: +2 Thrust, +1 Anywhere

END RESULT:

thrust.gif Thrust 20/20

puppet.gif Puppet 20/20

blizzard.gif Blizzard 30/30

eruption.gif Arrow Eruption 30/30

eagle.gif Golden Eagle 15/30

strafe.gif Strafe 30/30

mb.gif Mortal Blow 5/20 (or higher if you want)

Ah, Sniper. Finally, we get a new single target DPS skill in Strafe. It even has the added bonus of doing 25% more per line than Ranger’s Strafe! We max this first to finally bury Double Shot in the ground. After Strafe, the build can differ a little bit. Arrow Eruption is used even into fourth job sometimes, and is overall a much better mobbing skill than Blizzard. However, Blizzard’s freeze can help save pots and make grinding way easier, so it’s up to preference. Note that Blizzard CANNOT hit criticals. You’ll max the other skill right after the first, so it’s not too big of a deal. Next, we get puppet maxed out for later use. Puppet draws the aggro of any mobs you’re attacking, which can be used to cheese some bosses later on! Note that Puppet won’t work if someone else is attacking or attacks your target. Next, we get Golden Eagle to 15 to unlock Frostprey in fourth job. Honestly, you could max Thrust before Eagle if you wanted, as the Eagle kind of sucks. You don’t even have to max Thrust, but I find the bonus movement speed super handy (I never got a mount until 200 lmao). Finally, your last point can go wherever. I put it into Mortal Blow for memes.

4th Job: Marksman

The 4th Job skill build is a bit loose. The first 30 levels are pretty concrete IMO, but once you have SE and Snipe maxed out, you can basically do whatever you want. I will suggest a skill order that I think is optimal for content.

Level 120: +1 Piercing Arrow, +1 Frostprey, +1 Snipe

Level 121-130: +3 Sharp Eyes

Level 131-139: +3 Snipe

Level 140: +2 Snipe, +1 Marksman Boost

Level 141-149: +3 Marksman Boost

Level 150: +2 Marksman Boost, then max your preference.

Alternatively, you could make a build to LHC as early and as efficiently as possible (idea from @Cynn):

Level 120: +1 Piercing Arrow, +2 Sharp Eyes

Level 121-129: +3 Sharp Eyes

Level 130: +1 Sharp Eyes, +2 Piercing Arrow

Level 131-139: +3 Piercing Arrow

Level 140-149: +3 Marksman Boost

Level 150+: Preference

My maxing preference (and end result):

SE.gif Sharp Eyes 30/30

snipe.gif Snipe 30/30

mmboost.gif Marksman Boost 30/30

pierce.gif Piercing Arrow 30/30

blind.gif Blind 30/30

frostprey.gif Frostprey 30/30

db.gif Dragon’s Breath 23/30

mw.gif Maple Warrior 9/20 or 19/20 (or 10/20 & 20/20, only difference is 30 seconds of duration)

hw.gif Hero's Will 5/10 or 10/10

Max Maple Warrior and Hero’s Will when they become affordable and relevant to you.

If you’re self training, this SP distribution allows you to get some of your fun skills as soon as you advance. If you’re HP washing/leeching, you can wait on Pierce and Frostprey until you plan on being an attacker. You want to max SE first, as this is the skill your class is known for. This lets you (and Night Lords) deal WAY more damage with critical hits, and is imperative to max as soon as possible. Next, we do Snipe. When maxed, its cooldown is “4 seconds” (it’s really 5 because of the way the server interprets time), and will let you excel at bossing in the early levels. Finally, I like maxing Marksman Boost next for that juicy 100% mastery, giving you the tightest lines of damage in the game. The 15 att bonus is nice, too. After this, it’s all up to you and what kind of content you plan on doing. Personally, I recommend Pierce next, as Lionheart Castle (or Lion KING’S Castle, if you wanna be that guy) is one of the best EXP spots in the game, and Marksmen EXCEL at LHC like no one’s business. Next, Blind is seriously so, so, SO good. It used to be hot garbage because it didn’t work on bosses, but now when maxed, it effectively gives everyone a built-in Shadow Shifter (that is, 30% chance to dodge a hit.) It only has a 10% chance to apply to a boss/boss mobs, but as long as you’re actively attacking, it should pretty much always be applied. With this, your core skills as a Marksman are maxed, but there’s still a few left to do. I chose to do Frostprey next, as the freeze it applies is super handy, and it doesn’t require you to switch off whatever attacking skill you’re using at the time for it to apply. Dragon’s Breath sucks. This skill is dogshit, you can’t convince me otherwise. If it could be used at point-blank range, maybe it would be a different story, but it does basically zero damage for a somewhat long knock back (WHICH DOESN’T WORK ON BOSSES OR BOSS MOBS.) By getting it to 23, you can get Hero’s Will to 10 if you have the money for it, and it will leave you with 10 points left over for MW30 whenever it comes out. I’m dead serious, Dragon’s Breath is not worth the SP resets you might need later whenever Pink Bean is released. Also, you can get Maple Warrior to 10 (or 20, if you can afford it) whenever you want. Generally, others will have at least MW10 if you run content, and providing Sharp Eyes is usually enough to get you into things.
    Remember how I said Dragon's Breath is hot garbage? Well, with Rose Garden, it's actually kind of useful now. The mobs inside the bonus are not immune to its knockback, unlike almost every other thing you'll fight in the game, so it's pretty handy for grouping them up. I still wouldn't level Dragon's Breath past 23 for the aforementioned reasons, but yeah, it has kind of a purpose now. (NOTE: if you self grinded at Oblivion or something, it may have still had a purpose, but you're an outlier so *shrug*)

Notable Training Locations:

Since I didn’t really grind myself through the lower levels, I suggest you just look for Training Guides on the forums. The only standout places to me as a crossbowman were Straw Target Dummies in Mu Lung, and Roids in Magatia (Lab C-2).

Bossing:

Marksmen have the luxury of being welcomed into every piece of content Royals has to offer (it’s probably because of Sharp Eyes, not our fun skills and sad damage). Notably, Marksmen are excellent mobbers at LHC, and Blind lets them be useful no matter what boss they go to. Blind can even make the 1-hit KO golems in Von Leon miss! Truth be told, there’s not a whole lot to go over in this section, with one exception.

First thing, the Archer room. You have 15 minutes to kill seven Master Guardians, each with 7m HP (49m HP total). Factoring in travel time, it’s more realistically 14.5 minutes. Snipe on its own does roughly 3m DPM. 3m x 14 = 42m, so it's pretty easy to make up the other 7m damage with just strafe (only need 500k+dpm lmao). I wouldn’t suggest bringing an SE mule in here to solo the room, even with max Snipe, as you’ll be cutting it close on time.

For the love of GOD, if you are a Marksman or Bowmaster, you kill the PIRATE boss. Puppet absolutely TRIVIALIZES these bosses, and makes life easy for whoever is attacking the Mage. I don’t care if you’re running with a Night Lord, I don’t care if you’ve never done it before, ATTACK THE PIRATE. Below is a demonstration of how to utilize Puppet against the Pirate boss as a Marksman. Do note: If anyone has their mules on the platforms to the right, they will often draw aggro from the Pirate, so ask them to please move to the floor. If you’re not willing to learn how to Puppet properly, get out of my CWK runs.

HOW TO PUPPET PIRATE BOSS:

Note: After he dispels, I approach him, and wait for him to throw out an attack. As soon as I see him winding up for something, I drop down and place a puppet, then run back to the portal and teleport to the top. This isn't 100% guaranteed to work, but it's still like 80%+. The attack where he jumps in the air tends to screw this trick up the most.

Tips & Tricks:

Make a bind with Snipe -> Strafe. This way, whenever you're weaving your attacks, you can buffer Snipe and have it lead directly into Strafe with no delay, leading to seamless attacking!
    strafemacro.png

Archers are very inefficient washers, gaining an average of 18 HP for 12 MP. As a result, washing an Archer to high HP can be pretty costly. My personal recommendation is ~17k hp, so you can do all (current) content comfortably. Don’t forget to factor in the five-part HP quest for 500 HP, 4th job medal for 200 HP, Mark of Naricain for ~300 HP, and potential daily HP quest into your HP total.

For Horntail, in the unfortunate event that your bishop dies or is just an HS mule, Pierce can easily ruin the waves of Wyverns that spawn. This is especially useful against the Black Wyverns, since they tend to dispel you and your party members. This isn’t required to do at all, but can be nice if you have other solid damage dealers on the heads.

As a Marksman, you're always going to want to have Speed Infusion to maximize your damage output. For content that allows it, I suggest making an SI mule, or bringing your bucc if you have one made.

Snipe pierces through all defenses, including weapon cancel! If you're against a boss who uses weapon cancel, keep firing off snipes. They'll only show as a critical 1, but the full damage goes through!

Gear:

MARKSMAN SPECIFIC:

WEAPON: I suggest any of the Nescheres or a Dragon Shiner Cross as your weapon. I sometimes see people using the Maple Pyrope Crow since it’s 1 speed faster, but you still need Speed Infusion to attack as fast as possible, so it’s not worth it in my opinion.
    neschere.gif dsc.gif

OVERALL: I personally use the level 100 archer overall scrolled for DEX with a high STR stat (I rock a 10/40). Archers are confined to overalls, so don’t try to make a top + bottom work. You can also use lower leveled overalls if you don’t have the STR requirement.
    armis.gif arzuna.gif

EDIT: I am gigantic idiot; Archer overalls don't have a STR requirement! Feel free to use the 110 overall (Red Mantle) if you can find one with good stats!

GENERAL ITEMS:

HELMET: Use a Scarlion Helmet or Zakum helmet scrolled for DEX, preferably with as high as STR as you can find. Alternatively, if you’re turbo rich, make a perfect Auf Haven Helmet for that juicy +87 stats (note: this costs like 160b lmao). During this past Halloween Event (2022), the Pierre boss that spawned every 4 hours could award you with helmets similar to Zhelms and Scarga helms, so if playing during Halloween, you could try to snag one of those too!
    zhelm.gif scar.png auf.png

FACE: If it’s any time of the year besides Christmas, you can use a STR or DEX Maple Leaf with appropriate scrolls for your needs, or even any of the masks/noses scrolled for DEX. If the Christmas event rolls around though, I suggest getting a Rudolph’s Shiny Nose (+5 all stat clean), and either scrolling for DEX or Chaosing it if you’re ballsy.
    nose.png leaf.png

EYE ACCESSORY: Spectrum Goggles. Just get some Specs. You could get Broken Glasses from LPQ if you’re a lower level or cheap, or even a Toad Headband if you want to look stupid. Again, you’re looking for STR and DEX here, with a focus on DEX.
    spectrum-goggles_0.png

PENDANT: There’s been some debate as to whether a Horntail Pendant or Mark of Naricain is better. Usually, an egged HTP (21 stat minimum, 28 stat max) will beat out MoNs until you get to +5 attack or higher. Personally, I like the HP and MP a MoN provides, and if you run CWK enough, you’ll eventually find an 8 attack or two (I have three!).
    mon.png htp.gif

EARRINGS: End game options are Element Pierce or Altair Earrings scrolled with DEX. Alternatively, you can get Anniversary Earrings during the Anniversary Event, which come with +2 to all stats. Or, just use whatever high DEX earring you can find.
    EP.png

BELT: There’s very few options for this. Dojo belts are the most common option, as the Black Belt comes with +5 to all stats. If it’s during Easter, you could try and pick up a Golden Pig Belt that doesn’t expire for a minor stat gain (it only has one slot). Come end game, you can pick up a Von Leon Belt, which is +2 all stats clean, can be affected by the godly system, and can even be scrolled for attack! (..once. And then you have to chaos it. For a max of +2 each time lmao)
    blackbelt.png vl_belt.png

CAPE/GLOVE/SHOES: Just use the best ATT gear you can find for these slots. If you don’t really have these yet, don’t be afraid to use Archer gloves or shoes and scroll them for attack and jump (DEX), respectively.
    bfc.png scg.gif rs.png

RINGS: These are almost always obtained from events. The exceptions to this are Almighty Rings dropped from Krexel, which are +2 all stats clean with a maximum of +8 to all stats, and wedding rings, which have 3 slots but no base stats. Also, don’t blow up your wedding ring. There’s also the Ring of Alchemist, which is +1 to all stats with one slot, and a popular item to chaos, though this can be pricey depending on the stats. Just be on the lookout for any events that might have rings for rewards, such as Valentine’s Day, Miwok events, Halloween, etc.
    krexring.png

Thank you:

To me, and every other Marksman who plays Royals. The three of us are real troopers :)

Please let me know if you have suggestions or if I fucked up somewhere! uwu

Last edited: Jun 10, 2024
  2. Chuyaasenpai33

Chuyaasenpai33 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tanizaki
    Level:
    Guild:
    Purge
    glad to see some ppl takin this class seriously

icedem0n, MaiAh and Post like this.
  3. Javier

Javier Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Javier
    Level:
    Guild:
    Northern
    marksman will forever be master race.

4. kachau

kachau Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    kachau
    Wow pro guide <3

RoyalDC, MaiAh and Post like this.
  5. nany625

nany625 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nany625
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    49m HP total.
    I madly love this part.

MaiAh and Post like this.
  6. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    Around half the images don’t work for me, i’m not sure if anyone else. Also those links pushing to the sections aren’t working for me.

Would suggest adding an updated leveling section since Evans is outdated while some is still relevant (Iron Mutaes woo).

edit:
    re read your section

Also would suggest adding an HP washing section, at least base info like, taken from Evan’s guide. I’ve used @Evan ’s guide so many times thru the years cause nobody else’s guide had this info for some reason

-Bowman lose 12MP and gain 16-20HP per wash.
    -YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE FRESH LEVEL UP AP.
    -The AP reset (currently) shows a static 16 gain, but using fresh AP or resetting MP, it's the same 16-20 range.
    -Min MP allowable is = 14 x level + 148

Perhaps a potential skill point branch depending on if you plan on rushing LHC or Krex/Zak/Shao content.

I believe you can rush xbow mast, se, PA for LHC and max those 3 by 149.

Otherwise xbowmast, se, snipe for generic content

Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
    Javier and Post like this.
  7. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

~f3

Really nice guide!
    I genuinely think this job has a place in the game due to more mobbing centered content and blind being as OP as it is.
    Hope to see it gain more popularity.

Also some of the pictures are broken for me too :'(

RoyalDC and Post like this.
  8. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    it looks like post is fixing the pics, 2/3s working now for me.

Can you somehow make a guide or show us yourself on cwk puppeting. I blow ass at that

LLew, Post and yann like this.
  9. Post

Post Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PostSnipe
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    There should be a video attached to the CWK section that demonstrates puppet! If it doesn't work, please let me know!

10. Cynn

Cynn Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    JustJae
    Guild:
    Blacklist
    works for me.

Now you have to sit here and check every week and do every new archer’s washing calculations. Thank you for your future services.

Post likes this.
  11. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    I was bored so I decided to do some:

All washing assumptions are assuming you end washing and remove all base int at 135 (and stop using int gear then), and level with mw10 after level 10. Not 100% optimized but should probably be within 10 APRs of the optimal amount.

To start, what content do you want to run?
    How much int gear do you have?
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 150 INT
    Add 40 AP to MP (start at 127 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 228 times
    -MP + DEX 40 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 146 times
    = 414 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 150 INT
    Add 20 AP to MP (start at 131 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 228 times
    -MP + DEX 20 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 146 times
    = 394 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 140 INT
    Add 10 AP to MP (start at 133 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 228 times
    -MP + DEX 10 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 136 times
    = 374 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 120 INT
    Add 5 AP to MP (start at 134 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 228 times
    -MP + DEX 5 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 116 times
    = 349 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 100 INT
    Add 5 AP to MP (start at 134 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 228 times
    -MP + DEX 5 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 96 times
    = 329 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 77 INT
    Put 1 AP into HP or MP
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 228 times
    -MP + DEX 1 time
    -INT + DEX/STR 73 times
    = 302 AP resets total

Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 200 INT
    Add 95 AP to MP (start at 116 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 379 times
    -MP + DEX 95 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 196 times
    = 670 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 200 INT
    Add 70 AP to MP (start at 121 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 379 times
    -MP + DEX 70 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 196 times
    = 645 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 200 INT
    Add 50 AP to MP (start at 125 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 379 times
    -MP + DEX 50 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 196 times
    = 625 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 180 INT
    Add 45 AP to MP (start at 126 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 379 times
    -MP + DEX 45 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 176 times
    = 600 AP resets total

Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 250 INT
    Add 230 AP to MP (start at 89 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 731 times
    -MP + DEX 230 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 246 times
    = 1207 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 250 INT
    Add 215 AP to MP (start at 92 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 731 times
    -MP + DEX 215 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 246 times
    = 1192 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 250 INT
    Add 195 AP to MP (start at 96 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 731 times
    -MP + DEX 195 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 246 times
    = 1172 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 250 INT
    Add 180 AP to MP (start at 99 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 731 times
    -MP + DEX 180 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 246 times
    = 1157 AP resets total
    Add DEX until 25 DEX
    Add INT until 250 INT
    Add 145 AP to MP (start at 106 if you want to finish at 135)
    At 135:
    -MP + HP 731 times
    -MP + DEX 145 times
    -INT + DEX/STR 246 times
    = 1122 AP resets total

Last edited: Mar 5, 2023
  12. LLew

LLew Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Pwemoji
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heroic
  13. Post

Post Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PostSnipe
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    you're cute

Sylafia and MaiAh like this.
  14. Bot

Bot Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Bot
    Prosty good guide sir!

ImVeryJelly, MaiAh and Post like this.
  15. Joshy

Joshy Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Punchio
    Level:
    Guild:
    LiquorStore
    W guide, do I reroll Bowio now?

16. Post

Post Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PostSnipe
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    Yes. MM > BM

melomance, MaiAh and Joshy like this.
  17. Qaisarah

Qaisarah Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Qaisarah
    Level:
    Guild:
    SideQuest
    I'm still confuse on how the HP washing works for MM.
    Can someone illustrate and explain further to me about it?

Still new to HP washing knowledge, thus the confusion.

18. Post

Post Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    PostSnipe
    Level:
    Guild:
    Liquorstore
    Basically, you put some AP into INT early on (usually til a certain number i.e. 200 or higher) and wear INT gear while leveling. You get bonus MP from both Base INT, as well as the INT gear you're wearing, specifically +1 extra MP for every 10 points of INT. You do this for over 100 levels, accumulate a ton of extra MP, and then use AP Resets to take points out of MP and put them into HP. You also take out any base INT you may have whenever you're ready to start being an attacker (common levels are 135, 145, 150, 155).

RoyalDC and Qaisarah like this.
  19. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    Check my post earlier in the thread here https://royals.ms/forum/threads/posts-marksman-guide-2023.214703/#post-1281058

After looking at that, if you're still confused tell me how far you got and what part you don't understand and I can help more

Qaisarah likes this.
  20. leishun

leishun Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    leishun
    Level:
    Guild:
    Cloudy
    pro post uwu

Post likes this.