Closed Seeking Clarification for Ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by reuben12, Dec 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reuben12

reuben12 Member

Country Flag:
    All Your Character Names: Pakse, DeansLister, Zovo
    Last thing you did: Reuel's HP Quest. Been doing it non-stop for the past few days.
    Why do you think you got banned?: Probably my significant increase in HP. As I have yet to hit the cap of 9500HP on my Level 161 Marksman, Reuel's HP quest is infinitely repeatable for me. Maybe this triggered some kind of ban.
    Ban message when attempting to log in: Your Account has been blocked for hacking or illegal use of third-party programs.

2. Dong

Dong Donator

Country Flag:
    Hello. You were temporarily banned for your first offense of Objectional Behavior, specifically Mass Defamation. Your ban will expire in 2 days and 13 hours. Please take this time to review our Terms and Conditions so that you better understand them.

https://royals.ms/forum/threads/mapleroyals-game-terms-conditions.86769/

1. Objectionable Behavior - There are multiple scenarios in which harassment can be defined. Persistence and level of aggression are two major factors - constant harassment over a long period of time will likely qualify a player as having broken this rule, or alternatively a strongly objectionable statement or group of statements over a short period of time. Persistent mass defamation will be considered three or more defames by an individual and may also include asking, paying, or otherwise incentivizing other players to defame another individual. Be aware that the use of certain words, and any variation on them, will result in a ban, if they were uttered in a public space (defined as: all chat, megaphones, omok games, hired merchants, stores, chalkboards, etc.), regardless of whether or not they were used in a targeted manner. In private spaces (defined as: party chat, buddy chat, guild chat, alliance chat, spouse chat, whisper) these terms will be considered a bannable offence only if used in a targetted manner and the target files a report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.