Open Awaiting Admin Action This is an ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by icereselling, Sep 19, 2024 at 2:07 AM.

1. icereselling

icereselling Member

Country Flag:
    All Your Character Names: ButtMuscies, Wasahbi, ButtMuscles, pitstains (same account as ButtMuscles), WIZonme (same account as ButtMuscles)
    Last thing you did: I was doing gachapon in mushroom shrine, my buddy traded me 3 APRs and i dropped them because he wanted them back because someone smegad that they were buying APR.
    Why do you think you got banned?: Because I dropped APR? I'm not sure. OR it may be because i transferred items from my first ever Royals account (6 years ago) to the new account that I created while I was waiting for it my pin/PIC to be reset? That's my old account that I rarely use. I transferred some items from pitstains (same account as ButtMuscles) to ButtMuscies.
    Ban message when attempting to log in: 'This is an ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection. Please check again.'
    What GM banned you (optional): Idk what GM banned me

Last edited: Sep 19, 2024 at 2:20 AM
  2. icereselling

icereselling Member

Country Flag:
    I realize that it may be for vote abuse (I was reading through other ban appeals)? I didnt' realize that was a rule as it isn't in the terms of service: https://royals.ms/forum/threads/mapleroyals-game-terms-conditions.86769/
    If the ban stands I understand. If you give me another chance, I won't be doing that anymore. The most recent server I played is MapleLegends where I believe that is a pretty common practice and didn't realize it was a bannable offense.

I apologize for the violation, I was having a lot of fun playing the game so would really like the opportunity to continue to.

3. icereselling

icereselling Member

Country Flag:
    Oof i actually do see it in the terms and conditions, Moderate infractions: point 6.. I should've read more thoroughly

4. Stephen

Stephen GM

Country Flag:
    Hello,

You are correct. You have been banned for Vote Abuse:

Punishment: Permanent ban.

Vote Abuse - The act of attempting to, or successfully, bypassing the restrictions of voting no more than once per 24 hours. Please be aware that, in cases of severe abuse as per discretion of Staff, we reserve the right to respond with a permanent ban regardless of if it is your first offense.

The Admins have gone through your voting history for the time you have been playing Royals, and have seen a number of times where you voted on more than one of your accounts in a 24-hour period. Doing this is against the MapleRoyals ToS. The extra NX you accumulated voting on more than one account daily gave you a significant advantage over every other person who plays on this server and follows the voting rules. The number of times you did this was severe enough for the Admins to issue a Major Vote Abuse Ban as a result of your actions.

5. icereselling

icereselling Member

Country Flag:
    Thank you for getting back to me, does a major vote abuse ban always result in a permanent ban?

I understand I violated the ToS, I should've made sure of the rules before I started doing so. If it does result in a permanent ban, is there no way for us to move forward? If you look at my history, I didn't create new accounts to only vote, I was just enjoying the game and did it out of ignorance.. I created a bowman and also wanted to create a warrior, both that are well over level 50. I would really love to be able to play the game again, if given another chance. If not, completely understand. It was really just ignorance on my part, not a way to get an advantage..

6. icereselling

icereselling Member

Country Flag:
    Just out of curiosity, if I got banned sooner would it have been permanent or temporary? Because I'm learning of this now, it's a first offense, and I definitely would've changed my behavior once it was brought to my attention.

7. Stephen

Stephen GM

Country Flag:
    Depending on the severity of the vote abuse, the Admins will issue a permanent ban, even if its a first offense.

Since that happened in your case, the number of times was significant.

However, I will ask for an Admin to follow up with you here.

8. icereselling

icereselling Member

Country Flag:
    Thank you, I'd appreciate it. Not placing blame on anyone, if I were to have been notified of my violation earlier I defintiely would've changed my behavior. I would really love to find a way to play this game again, I definitely wouldn't do anything to jeapordize it again.