End Game Weapons

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Plenty, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    [​IMG]
    1. Introduction
    2. Spears and Swords
    3. Bows and Crossbows
    4. Claws and Daggers
    5. Guns and Knuckles
    6. Wands
    7. Credits

[​IMG]
    This is a guide that will explain the most common end game weapons that most people choose for each class. I'll be explaining how to get each weapon and the potential attack that each weapon can get up to.

Most of these weapons are very high level so I'm going to base the average for each weapon from a measure of -/+5 from the average, and the godly system will add an additional +5 passed the optimal average. The equation for the godly modifier is (Average Attack/10) + 1 so a Red Craven (Avg Atk 46) would be +/-5, but a Maple Skanda (Avg Atk 33) would be +/-4.

Weapon Speed is calculated in number from 2 to 9 with 2 being the fastest and 9 being the slowest. The weapon speed determines how fast you attack. This is a very important factor when choosing your weapons. Many times, this is what determines something to be end game or just for show.

I'm not going to be going over the cost for each weapon because the price tend to fluctuate often, but if you would like a reference point, use this scroll price guide that I update now and then:
    http://royals.ms/forum/threads/scroll-price-guide-updated-as-of-october-21st.15253/

The format for each weapon will like so:
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean:
    Weapon Speed (2-8):
    Obtained from:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Sky Ski (Level 85)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 94 (104)
    Weapon Speed (2-8): 6
    Obtained from: Showa Gachapon
    The Sky Ski is the most popular end game weapon and is only obtainable via Showa Gachapon. Because of this, the price for Sky Skis is very high clean. Currently, there are only a handful of perfect clean Sky Ski. With all buffs considered, this is the best 1v1 weapon for Dark Knights. Although this weapon may be on the pricy side, there are a lot in the market that aren't very well scrolled that you can pick up for cheap so consider this weapon as your final destination and improve when needed.

[​IMG] Fishing Pole (Level 45)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 67 (77)
    Weapon Speed (2-8): 5
    Obtained from: Showa Gachapon
    Like the Sky Ski, the Fishing Pole is only obtainable via Showa Gachapon. For those of you who are questioning the placement of this weapon, I'd like you to refer to this thread that @Suricates made:
    http://royals.ms/forum/threads/dark-knight-what-spear-should-i-use.40025/
    With that being said, you can understand the appeal of this weapon. While this weapon pales in comparison to a Ski Sky with Speed Infusion, if you don't have the resources to have one on hand all the time, this beats all spears in terms of 1v1 DPS.

[​IMG] Dragon Carabella (Level 110)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 103 (113)
    Obtained from: Horntail, Perion Gachapon and Leafre Crafting
    The Dragon Carabella is the best 1h Sword in the game. You don't see too many people using this weapon because a perfect Stonetooth with an attack potion that's better than a Heartstopper (60+ Weapon Attack) will do more DPS. However, anything below that and the Dragon Carabella will shine through. This is due to the 1h Sword damage range multipliers. If you prefer the animation of a 1h Sword, prefer to be unique in the sea of Stonetooth users and prefer to use less expensive attack potions, use a Dragon Carabella.

[​IMG] Stonetooth Sword (Level 100)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 101 (111)
    Obtained from: Black Crow and New Leaf City Gachapon
    The most reliable method of obtaining a Stonetooth Sword is through Gachapon and that's how most people get them because along with the chance of getting a godly Stonetooth, you can also get White Scrolls. This is one of the most common end game weapons because of the vast amount of people that go to New Leaf City Gachapon in hopes to hit it big and end up with multiple Stonetooth Swords. This is a great weapon to end with because of it's incredible speed which is uncommon in 2h. Many people struggle to get the Dex required for this weapon (120), but even with some base Dex, this weapon still outshines many others.

[​IMG] Dragon Claymore (Level 110)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 105 (115)
    Obtained from: Horntail, Perion Gachapon and Leafre Crafting
    With Speed Infusion considered, this is the best 2h Sword in the game. This weapon is also sought after for Bigfoot hunting because with Sword Booster, Speed 6 swords can hit Bigfoot perfect though his i-frames. With Speed Infusion becoming more common, this sword has been going up in popularity.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]White Nisrock (Level 100)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 95 (105)
    Obtained from: Red Kentaurus, Griffey, Manon, Nest Golem, Leviathan, Zakum3, Petrifighter, Horntail and Krexel
    Most people obtain this bow through Petrifighters because of how often people train there. This bow can either be a good starting point for a perfect Dragon Shiner Bow or this can be an end game weapon in it's own right. 105 weapon attack is a solid clean base and with this bow being so common, you'll have a lot of chances to make yourself a godly one.

[​IMG]
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 100 (110)
    Obtained from: Horntail, Henesys Gachapon and Leafre
    Much like the Sky Ski, there are only a handful of perfect Dragon Shiner Bows. Henesys Gachapon isn't a very common location to spend tickets on and most people resort to crafting them via Leafre in order to get a perfect clean bow. Nonetheless, this the end goal for most Bowmasters. With a 110 weapon attack clean range, this is the best Bow in the server.

[​IMG] Dragon Shiner Cross (Level 110)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 103 (113)
    Obtained from: Horntail, Henesys Gachapon and Leafre
    Despite the slow speed, this weapon is the best readily available end game weapon for Marksman. Like the Dragon Shiner Bow, most people resort to crafting this weapon to reach perfect attack. With Speed Infusion considered, this is the best Crossbow for Marksmans.

[​IMG] Maple Pyrope Crow (Level 77)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 87 (97)
    Obtained from: Anniversary Event
    This weapon is only obtainable through the MapleRoyals Anniversary Event. Because of this weapon's speed, this is the best weapon for Marksman without considering secondary buffs outside of a Marksman own skill. Not one perfect attack Maple Pyrope Crow has been recorded as of this writing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Red Craven (Level 100)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 46 (56)
    Weapon Speed (2-8): 4
    Obtained from: Black Kentaurus, Manon, Griffey, Leviathan, Zakum3, Chief Qualm Guardian, Lyka, Veetron, Horntail and Krexel
    Like the White Nisrocks, Red Cravens have been very common due to them being dropped by Veetrons, a very commonly farmed monster. Most people opt for this weapon because Dragon Sleeves can be very hard to come by godly and when they do some godly, they usually demand a very high price tag so the Red Craven is a good solution to those who are in a need of a starting end game claw.

[​IMG] [​IMG] Purple/Green Dragon Sleeves (Level 110)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 50 (60)
    Obtained from: Horntail, Kerning City Gachapon and Leafre (Green only)
    These are the best claws in the game with the Purple Dragon Sleeve being the best. The Green Dragon Sleeve is nice, but the extra Dex that comes along with the Green Dragon Sleeve is useless because there are no further useful equips that require more Dex than the required Dex for the Green Dragon Sleeve (You can't use the Dex provided for the Green Dragon Sleeve as Dex requirement for said weapon). As of now, there does not exist a 13 Luck 60 Attack clean Purple Dragon Sleeve, but if one were to exist, the price tag would set a precedent has the most expensive clean weapon.

[​IMG] Dragon Kanzir (Level 110)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 100 (110)
    Obtained from: Horntail, Kerning City Gachapon and Leafre
    Most of the godly Dragon Kanzirs that come in the server come from Kerning City Gachapon from people in the hopes of getting a Pink Gaia Cape or Purple Dragon Sleeves. Although there is another dragon dagger, most people opt for the Dragon Kanzir because of it's higher base weapon attack and the fact that the Dragon Khanjar also requires Str and is considered the end game shield because of it's base weapon attack. How fitting.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Concerto (Level 100)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 74 (84)
    Obtained from: Griffey, Manon, Dark Cornian, Leviathan, Zakum3, Nest Golem, Lyka, Horntail and Krexel.
    Among one of the most hardest-to-farm weapon in game, Concertos can fetch a pretty penny if perfect clean. The only reliable way to farm these is via Dark Cornian and most of the ones that don't make the cut perfecting usually are sold to make way for new Dragonfire Revolver. This is a great weapon for both starting out and perfecting, but because of their scarcity, be prepared to wait a bit for a really nicely scrolled one to come in the market.

[​IMG] Dragon Revolver (Level 110)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 78 (88)
    Obtained from: Horntail, Nautilus Harbor Gachapon and Leafre
    Many people resort to crafting this gun because while Nautilus Harbor Gachapon has some really nice stuff like Black Versal Materials, some people believe their tickets can be better spent elsewhere. This weapon can be considered the most powerful weapon in the game because of the sheer DPS of Corsairs.

[​IMG] King Cent (Level 100)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 74 (84)
    Obtained from: Griffey, Manon, Leviathan, Zakum3, Dark Wyvern, Skelosaurus, Knight of Memories, Lilynouch and Horntail.
    King Cents are very commonly found thanks to Skelosaurus. Keep your eyes out for godly clean ones because they can fetch a good chunk of mesos

[​IMG] Dragon Slash Claw
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 78 (88)
    Obtained from: Horntail, Nautilus Harbor Gachapon and Leafre
    These are usually picked up from Nautilus Harbor Gachapon from people wanting to get their hands on a Dragon Revolver or Black Versal Material. The Dragon Slash Claw is the best Knuckle in the server. This weapon is fairly easy to craft thanks to the plentiful amount of King Cents lying around the Free Market.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] Elemental Wand 5/7 (Level 130)
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean: 145 (155)
    Weapon Speed (2-8): 7
    Obtained from: Singapore:CBD Gachapon (Ele. 7) and New Leaf City Gachapon (Ele. 5)
    While there are 2 other Elemental Wands at level 130, I feel that if you're considering an end game weapon for most mages, you'll want to stick to 5 or 7 to multiple uses and maintain value when perfecting. Grabbing yourself an Elemental Wand 5 is better if you're a Bishop because the Elemental Wand 5 has some base Int which can increase your Magic Attack whereas the Elemental Wand 7 just gives Luk. However, if you're considering end game leeching, an Elemental Wand 7 may prove to be useful if you have the means and gear to one shot various Temple of Time maps, notably Memory Monk Trainees.

Thanks for taking the time for reading my guide! If you have any further questions, please feel free to reply to the guide.

[​IMG]
    Images from MapleRoyals Library

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    Atta, LittleTanky, Legato and 37 others like this.
  2. pokemon1188

pokemon1188 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mudkipz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    Great Guide :D +1

Hazitos likes this.
  3. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    All the likes will belong to me! Muahahaha!
    [​IMG]

Legato, Hazitos, JEAN and 2 others like this.
  4. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    Yes, I compared the lose Str, but in the end, there are way more Dex Scrolls for equipment than there are Str so the lost Str wasnt much in the end. Scroll for Helm Dex, Scroll for Bottom Dex as well as clean gear with Dex like Top/Bottom, Zakum Helmet and eventually Horntail Pendent made up for it.

I've seen and know the owner of the 11/59 Purple Dragon Sleeve so whether it's a bug or not, it still exists.

As for the Concerto, I'm just going by the calucations Matt has provided in regards to the godly system as well as talks with many veterans in the server. Although the +10 from average seems excessive, I can't say with confidence that it's not a possibility.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  5. Matt

Matt Administrator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Matt
    Level:
    N/A
    Guild:
    Staff
    No end game polearm for the badass hybrid Dark Knight's? Also, what about the Crushed Skull? I thought that might be up there...

Graces and TheExplorer like this.
  6. The Uhaul

The Uhaul Member

Just wanted to let you know that you put the level for the craven as 110 instead of 100 and left out the last few words in your fourth paragraph. But overall, great insight. Also, have you considered PSB as endgames for Drk's? I don't have any experience with that class but the weapon seems to be better than skis?

7. AdamBrone

AdamBrone Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Vaseline
    Level:
    1#
    An average white Nisrock would be 95 att, if 105 is max wouldn't that be +10 godly rate in total. So that means a max attack shinerbow is 110, since 100 is average.

8. workteam

workteam Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    No
    Level:
    May I ask why you chose a white nisrock as the end-game weapon instead of a dragon shiner bow?

Is there any particular reason for it?

Oldie likes this.
  9. Marty

Marty Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Linyah
    Level:
    Liking the guide!

You might take into consideration the plans of staff to upgrade the skill tables to V. 86? (There was a discussion and Kat informed us it will be changed; there's no ETA, though.) This would make perfecting a Dagger, for example, very plausible and sensible to do.

10. Doritos

Doritos Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    RoughKnight
    No it's +5 on top of the max attack in gms. The maximum for a nisrock in gms is 100, thus the max here is 105.

11. jmmainvi

jmmainvi Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Heroes
    Dragon shiner bows arent practical enough to find compared to nisrocks, for most players to expect to be using one as an engame weapon.

Purple surf boards would imply that you're using fury, which has much lower DPS against single targets than does crusher. For end-game characters where bossing is the main source of EXP, spears are almost universally the preferred weapon because they will provide much higher DPS.

Plenty likes this.
  12. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    I was thinking of putting them down here, but since people don't typically used Pole Arms and the Crushed Skull is a slow weapon, I don't see much reason to warrant their own section.

13. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    Thanks, Marty. That would definitely change my opinion on daggers, but since I don't know much about the upgrades and downgrades of v.86, this will require much more research. If it turns out that a new Shadower renaissance will take over MapleRoyals, I'll gladly change the dagger section.

14. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    Pretty much what @jmmainvi said in his posts applys to what I was thinking when writing this guide up for both questions. While it's true that a Dragon Shiner Bow is the superior weapon, the chance of finding a 109+ Attack one is slim to none and even if you were to find it, you'd essentially be paying an additional 2-3 slots of White Scrolled 10% for 4+ Attack. If you get to a point where that investment makes sense, more power to you, but since they cost quite a bit to make i.e. Power Crystals and the rewards in Henesys Gachapon aren't as great as other Gachapons, I felt that it's not such a wise choice when being optimal with overall gear.

15. Marty

Marty Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Linyah
    Level:
    Oh, and one more thing: Dragon Kanzirs have a speed of Fast(4), and arent Ele Wands Slow?

16. workteam

workteam Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    No
    Level:
    I realise that, but for Marksmen he went with the dragon crossbow. That made me wonder if there was any reason not to go with the dragon bow :)

17. jmmainvi

jmmainvi Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Heroes
    the number of players buying dragon crossbows vs. dragon bows is smaller, so although they're both rare, the cross is somewhat easier to find. I've gach'd a 108 dragon shiner cross before in my attempts to get a decent bow, and it sold for ~100m. Thats 2 atk into the godly range. I'd have paid 2-3 times that for an equivalent dragon shiner bow without a second thought.

Also, the neschere isn't as common as the nisrock. White nisrocks drop from petrifighters, Gold nisrocks from zak, and Dark nisrocks from the final ToT mob. Petris are THE archmage training spot. Zak is zak, and the final ToT mob isnt terrible exp either from what I hear (I'm only on the first of the oblivion mobs, so I can't say myself.) Nescheres on the other hand are only dropped from qualm monks (a middle ToT mob with no other good drops) and bosses.

Sh0oK and Plenty like this.
  18. Greeby

Greeby Donator

IGN:
    Greeby
    Level:
    Guild:
    Legends <3
    ahah thanks for helping sell my skii.

19. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    Straight from the 3rd paragraph in the beginning.
    k

20. Sybe

Sybe Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sybe
    Level:
    Guild:
    Fryslan
    White Scrolls: 200M 220m atm
    [​IMG] 10% Scrolls for all weapons: 1M
    [​IMG] 30% Scrolls as followed:
    • Spear: 10M
    • One-Hand: 15M 10-12m
    • Two-Hand: 15M 10-12m
    • Bow: 15M
    • Crossbow: 5M 1-3m
    • Claw: 20M 18-20m
    • Dagger: 5M
    • Gun: 5M
    • Knuckle: 10M
    • Wand: 15M
    Updated some prices for you since they aren't accurate, other than that, nice guide

EDIT:
    Average/Maximum Potential Clean/Speed (2-8): 147 Total Magic Attack (165) | 145 Total Magic Attack (155)/Normal (6) they are attack speed slow (7)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
    Plenty likes this.