Lemur's Dragon Weapons Crafting Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Lemur, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Lemur

Lemur Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lemur
    Level:
    uhm
    Table of Content

1. Introduction/Disclaimer
    2. Why Craft
    3. NPC/Location
    4. Dragon Spirits and Scales
    5. Crystals/Farming Locations
    6. Stimulators
    7. Class Weapons
    8. Conclusion
    9. Credits

[​IMG] Introduction/Disclaimer [​IMG]

Hi guys! Welcome to Lemur's Dragon Weapons Crafting Guide! I'm Lemur, a Buccaneer and Jr Master in Home, though some might also know me as Inari the Bowmaster! I'm a college student currently wasting his life away doing things like playing Maplestory and eating Swedish Fish.

[​IMG]

I'll be listing the many Dragon Weapons, materials needed to make them, and monsters/places to farm these materials! I'll also be explaining some of the more specific materials in a bit more detail for those unaware of them.

Before you delve too deeply into this guide, I just want to make a small disclaimer: This guide's sole purpose is to be a resource for those new and old trying to research the odds and ends of making these Dragon-type weapons. Whether or not they should be made for certain classes or not is obviously up for debate, but that is not the purpose of this guide. ~f13

That said, let's begin!​

[​IMG] Why Craft? [​IMG]

There are only two reasons that come to mind when crafting these weapons. You're either: A. Attempting to maximize your DPS through the creation of a perfect Dragon Weapon, or B. you want to wear a cool looking weapon despite it serving no real purpose.

Most are doing it for reason A, but there's nothing wrong with reason B! Sometimes you just want to look cool. That said, for quite a few classes, having the Dragon-type weapons can be powerful end-game choices. Creating and perfecting a perfect godly one will last you for quite some time, as Pink Bean is not coming out anytime soon. So these weapons will last you till whenever timeless weapons are introduced (which I don't see happening in a very long time).​

[​IMG] NPC and Location [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mos the Weapon Upgrader

This Halflinger blacksmith can be found to the top right side of Leafre, near the entrance to the airport. This is where all of the dragon weapons can be crafted, and there is a NPC shopkeeper right next to him in case you feel like rage selling your grey weapons! How convenient.

Leafre is the ONLY place you can craft these weapons!

[​IMG] Dragon Spirits/Scales [​IMG]

Dragon Spirits and Scales are a necessary component in creating your new weapons. Each are dropped by the same monsters, and both are required in each and every weapon. It'll take some time to farm them up, but you can also find quite a few in the Free Market thanks to the many Bishops training at Skeles.

You Need 20 Dragon Spirits and 25 Dragon Scales for Most Weapons! The Exceptions are Pirate Weapons, which are 20/20 Each!

[​IMG]Dragon Spirit [​IMG]Dragon Scale Griffey || Manon || Dark Cornian || Green Cornian || Red Dragon Turtle || Blue Dragon Turtle || Brexton || Rexton || Dark Wyvern || Red Wyvern || Blue Wyvern || Jr. Newtie || Nest Golem || Skelegon || Skelosaurus
    My Recommend Farming Spots:
    Obviously, Skelegons and Skelosauruses are going to be the most popular spot to farm them due to bishops! It's where a majority of your scales and spirits are going to come from, especially the ones found in the Free Market.​

[​IMG] Crystals and Where to Farm [​IMG]

Each of these Crystals are used in the creation of the weapons, and each weapon has a different amount required. While I won't go into depth about which crystals go into what weapon here, I will explain which crystal ores come from their respective monsters, and will add recommendations.​

[​IMG]Power Crystal Wild Boar || Flower Fish || Sentinel || Leatty || Ratz || Jr. Cellion || Tick || Jr. Boogie 1 || Jr. Wraith || Helly || King Bloctopus || Electrophant || Platoon Chronos || Freezer || King Block Golem || Mecateon || Dark Nependeath || Firebomb || Luster Pixie || Cellion || Coolie Zombie || Soul Teddy || Transformed Yeti || Yeti || Werewolf || Yeti and Pepe || Dual Ghost Pirate || Bain || Spirit Viking || Manon || Zeta Gray || Reinforced Iron Mutae || Mr. Alli || Griffey || Homun || Rash || Harp || Captain || MT-09 || Homunscullo || Red Flower Serpent || Wooden Target Dummy || D. Roy || Blue Dragon Turtle || Tae Roon || Bone Fish || Dark Wyvern || Zeno || Red Slime || Jr. Boogie 2 || Memory Monk Trainee|| Qualm Monk|| Chief Qualm Guardian
    Wild Boars is an amazing source of Power Crystal ores. Not only that, but you'll also be getting leathers for Work Gloves, as well as Maple Weapons to sell and/or use. Overall, a great place to make money in general. Another place (though not as great, in my opinion) is Platoon Chronos in Ludibrium, or if you're aiming for the Orbis Exchange items, Coolie Zombies in El Nath.

Plenty: Jr. Wraiths are the best monsters to farm at for Power Crystal Ores.

Thom: A good spot to hunt Power Crystal Ores is " Zipangu: The Secret Spa (M) / (F)". You have Red Slimes and Firebombs there which drop Power Crystal Ores + Orbis ETC + Fallen Leaf Earrings !​

---------------------​
    [​IMG]Wisdom Crystal Brown Teddy || Fire Sentinel || Ice Sentinel || Krip || Chirppy || Pink Teddy || Dark Leatty || Jr. Lioner || Jr. Boogie 1 || Star Pixie || Propelly || Toy Trojan || Poopa || Robo || Master Robo || Iron Boar || Lunar Pixie || Moon Bunny || Ultra Gray || Lioner || White Fang || Buffy || Dark Yeti || Transformed Dark Yeti || Buffoon || Lycanthrope || Wolf Spider || Dark Yeti and Pepe || Ghost Pirate || Manon || Plateon || Beetle || Kru || Griffey || Site || Blood Harp || Green King Goblin || Blue Flower Serpent || Royal Cactus || Risell Squid || Red Dragon Turtle || Jr. Newtie || Skelegon || Zeno || Timer || Leader B || Bloctopus || Jr. Boogie 2 || Memory Guardian|| Chief Memory Guardian|| Oblivion Monk Trainee
    Skelegons and Wolf Spiders drop Wisdom Crystal Ores, so that's probably going to be your main source of ores. However, for those who aren't Bishops or insane, a great place to farm these is Brown and Pink Teddies in Ludibrium.​

---------------------​
    [​IMG]DEX Crystal Boomer || Bubble Fish || Green Trixter || Black Ratz || Roloduck || Jr. Boogie 1 || Chronos || Tweeter || Barnard Gray || Poison Poopa || Flyeye || Block Golem || Freezer || Rombot || Hodori, Jr. Yeti || Straw Target Dummy || Dark Jr. Yeti || Samiho, Minor Zombie, Morphed Blin, Pepe, Yeti and Pepe, Death Teddy, Manon, Hobi, Mithril mutae, Griffey, Scorpion, Dark Rash || Shark || Rombot || Blue King Goblin || Snowman || Reinforced Mithril Mutae || Jar || Red Porky || Meercat || Grizzly || Rexton || Red Wyvern, Birk || Blue Kentaurus || Windraider || Old Fox || Leader A || Jr. Boogie 2 || Eye of Time || Qualm Guardian|| Oblivion Guardian || Chief Oblivion Guardian|| Slygie
    Minor Zombies could be a decent source due to also farming both Golden Zombie Teeth and the Orbis Exchange drops, though I'd honestly recommend the easier low-level mobs such as Boomers in NLC and Chronos in Ludibrium. (Better Recommendations Wanted!)

Plenty: Slygies drop Dex Crystal Ores often and they're great for leeching. Use the leech money to buy more ores while you farm your own.​

---------------------​
    [​IMG]LUK Crystal Jr. Sentinel || Seacle || Trixter || Green Trixter || Jr. Grupin || Jr. Boogie 1 || Jr. Pepe || Fire Tusk || Panda Teddy || Retz || Planey || Tick-Tock || Mateon || Nependeath || Jr. Cerebes || Sparker || Master Chronos || Grupin || Hogul || Hector, Nightghost || Dark Pepe || Lazy Buffy || Klock || Lucida || Dark Yeti and Pepe || Griffey || Gatekeeper || Green Hobi || Dual Beetle, Sage Cat || Goby, Manon || Desert Giant || Chief Gray || Yellow King Goblin || Black Porky || Triple Rumo || Bellflower Root || Homunculus || Brexton || Dual Birk || Blue Wyvern || Black Kentaurus || Nest Golem || Bloctopus || Jr. Boogie 2 || Memory Monk Trainee || Qualm Monk || Oblivion Monk || Veetron || Petrifighter
    Petrifighters are going to be the main source of LUK Crystals, as it's a popular training spot for many. However, Tick-Tock and Master Chronos in Ludibrium, as well as Goby in Aquarium for mages will be a good source of crystals.​

[​IMG] Stimulators [​IMG]

Stimulators are "potions" that are used when crafting the weapons. Unlike crafting without using a stimulator, which always gives a flat amount of attack/stats irregardless, using a stimulator will create weapons/items as if a monster had dropped them. Which, in turn, means that it gives you a chance at creating a godly weapon.

However, there are drawbacks to using a stimulator. For one, there's a chance that it'll still be exactly as if you hadn't used a stimulator. Another problem is that it can actually end up worse than original (aka below average), or "grey" quality as it's commonly known as. The worst, however, is that there's a 10% chance that it can fail and no item will be created.

So, unless you're aiming for a godly stated weapon and you're not making the weapon for cosmetic purposes, please remember: You only have a chance at making godly weapons with a stimulator, but you also have a chance to make a grey weapon, or fail making a weapon at all!

Good luck hunting. In the future, I may add a recommendations section for each stimulator.​

Stimulators
    Weapon Type Monsters
    1H Axe Panda Teddy || Retz || Deep Buffoon || Memory Guardian|| Chief Oblivion Guardian
    2H Axe Crow || Ultra Gray || Shark || Cold Shark || Qualm Monk Trainee
    1H Sword Poison Poopa || Barnard Gray || Skelegon || Fire Raccoon || Memory Monk Trainee || Oblivion Guardian
    2H Sword Crow || Tweeter || Water Goblin || Baby Typhon || Qualm Monk || Red Slime
    1H Blunt Crow || Shark || Dual Ghost Pirate || Propelly || Red Wyvern || Chief Memory Guardian
    2H Mace Black Ratz || Planey || Qualm Guardian
    Spear Toy Trojan || Big Cloud Fox || Chief Qualm Guardian
    Pole Arm Electrophant || Platoon Chronos || Skelosaurus || Baby typhon || Big Cloud Fox || Oblivion Monk
    Staff Robo || Gryphon || Gigantic Spirit Viking || Jr. Newtie || Paper Lantern Ghost || Oblivion Guardian
    Wand Block Golem || Red Porky || Paper Lantern Ghost || Big Cloud Fox || Oblivion Monk Trainee
    Bow Drumming Bunny || Master Chronos || Cold Shark || Mithril Mutae || Jar || Leader A || Chief Oblivion Guardian
    Crossbow Cloud Fox || Drumming Bunny || Mateon || Cold Shark || Nest Golem || Fire Raccoon || Eye of Time
    Dagger Cloud Fox || Chirppy || Buffy || Sage Cat || Lazy Buffy || Blue Wyvern || Memory Monk Trainee
    Claw Cloud Fox || Electrophant || Platoon Chronos || Sparker || I.AM.ROBOT || Chief Gray || Black Porky || Memory Monk Trainee
    Knuckle Chipmunk || Green Hobi || Memory Guardian
    Gun Sage Cat || Captain || Green King Goblin || Hobi || Chief Memory Guardian

[​IMG] Class Weapons [​IMG]

This section will delve into each specific category of weapons for each classes, as well as the weapons needed to craft them, the crystals needed, and also the mesos needed. In the future, I may add recommendations for farming each of the weapons needed for crafting.

Note: If you want to make an attempt at a godly weapon, you'll also need to add the appropriate stimulator to the mix!

Remember That You Need 20 Dragon Spirits and 25 Dragon Scales for Most Weapons! Exceptions are the Pirate Weapons, which are 20/20 Each!

Warriors
    Weapon/Attack Materials Weapon/Attack Materials
    [​IMG] Dragon Carbella
    • Average: 98 - 108
    • Godly: 109 - 113
    • [​IMG] 8 Power Crystals
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Sparta
    [​IMG] Dragon Axe
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Tomahawk
    [​IMG] Dragon Mace
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Battle Hammer
    [​IMG] Dragon Claymore
    • Average: 100 - 110
    • Godly: 111 - 115
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] The Beheader
    [​IMG] Dragon Battle Axe
    • Average: 102 - 112
    • Godly: 113 - 117
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Tavar
    [​IMG] Dragon Flame
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Golden Smith Hammer
    [​IMG] Dragon Faltizan
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Pinaka
    [​IMG] Dragon Hellslayer
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Zedbug

Bowman Magician
    [​IMG] Dragon Shiner Bow
    • Average: 95 - 105
    • Godly: 106 - 110
    • [​IMG] 3 Power Crystals
    • [​IMG] 5 DEX Crystal
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] White Nisrock
    [​IMG] Dragon Wand
    • Average: 118 - 128 (M.att)
    • Godly: 129 - 133 (M.att)
    • [​IMG] 6 Wisdom Crystals
    • [​IMG] 2 LUK Crystals
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Dimon Wand
    [​IMG] Dragon Shiner Cross
    • [​IMG] 5 Power Crystals
    • [​IMG] 3 DEX Crystal
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] White Neschere
    [​IMG] Dragon Staff
    • Average: (120 - 130 M.att)
    • Godly: (131 - 135 M.att)
    • [​IMG] 6 Wisdom Crystals
    • [​IMG] 2 LUK Crystal
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Blue Marine
    Thief Pirate
    [​IMG] Dragon Kanzir
    • Average: 95 - 105
    • Godly: 106 - 110
    • [​IMG] 5 Power Crystals
    • [​IMG] 3 DEX Crystals
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Gold Double Knife
    [​IMG] Dragon Slash Claws
    • Average: 78 - 83
    • Godly: 84 - 88
    • [​IMG] 3 Wisdom Crystals
    • [​IMG] 5 Mithril Plates
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG]King Cent
    [​IMG] Dragon Kreda
    • Average: 98 - 103
    • Godly: 104 - 108
    • [​IMG] 3 DEX Crystals
    • [​IMG] 5 LUK Crystals
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Blood Dagger
    [​IMG] Dragon Revolver
    • Average: 78 - 83
    • Godly: 84 - 88
    • [​IMG] 3 Power Crystals
    • [​IMG] 5 Adamantium Plates
    • [​IMG] 120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG] Concerto
    [​IMG] Dragon Green Sleeve
    • Average: 45 - 55
    • Godly: 56 - 60
    • [​IMG] 2 DEX Crystals
    • [​IMG]6 LUK Crystals
    • [​IMG]120000 Mesos
    • [​IMG]Red Craven
    [​IMG]

Conclusion
    And thus ends this weapon crafting guide! I wish everyone luck in their endeavors, and I hope everyone crafts what they want! Though remember, it's always chance, so don't get too upset if you don't get your godly weapon right away. It'll take time and a LOT of materials, so be prepared for grinding in the long haul!

As always, I'm up for suggestions as well as recommendations for better places to farming for materials. Have a strategy for a certain stimulator? How about the spirit/scales? Great place to farm Spartas? Let me know! If you also have any suggestions for editing this guide, please feel free to contribute!

Either way, I appreciate any and all feedback, and I hope this guide helped in some form or fashion! If you need to contact me, feel free to PM me or message me in-game and I'll try my best to answer!

IGN: Lemur, Buccaneer || Inari, Bowmaster​

Credits

Maple Royals Staff for making the Maple Royals Library, where much of the information as well as icons come from!
    @Marty for helping me through their Guide Making Guide.
    @Succubus for existing and reminding me to make the guide.
    @Plenty for helping recommend tables as well as giving a crap ton of advice.
    @Cyndy for helping coding the tables! And @Yiks for recommending Attack/M. Attack!
    Mos the Weapon Upgrader for doing his god damn job.​

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    benkrong, Mililani, Lion and 21 others like this.
  2. Cyndy

Cyndy Donator

IGN:
    Cyndy
    Guild:
    Home
    A++
    10/10 IGN.

Lemur likes this.
  3. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    Jr. Wraiths are the best monster to farm at to get Power Crystal Ores. I personally don't like the overuse of spoiler codes. Other than that, I like it!

Nanoboom, HuaiEn and Lemur like this.
  4. Lemur

Lemur Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lemur
    Level:
    uhm
    I'll add that, thanks!

And I wasn't really sure how to go about it without making it seem super long to scroll through. Wanted to condense it a bit, you know? If you've got any suggestions to do it a different way, though, I'd honestly appreciate it so I can make the guide more appealing.

5. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    When viewing through a desktop, there is a lot of empty space. I suggest filling that empty space to condense and minimize the guide to make it look more appealing. Sort of like this:
    http://royals.ms/forum/threads/dark-knight-guide.28010/#25

Using the table code takes some getting use to, but once you get a hang of it, it makes information much easier to manage.

Lemur likes this.
  6. Lemur

Lemur Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lemur
    Level:
    uhm
    Hoof, that's a lot of tables! I'll have to figure out how to properly make tables (my coding abilities aren't exactly the greatest, hence spoiler palooza) but I believe there's a section on it in Marty's guide.

Appreciate the help, though! On my desktop, I have my browser windows quite small since I multitask, so its not as bad, but I can imagine it being annoyingly spacious if fully viewed. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, small updates:

Fixed where I didn't realize Pirate weapons are made with 20/20 spirits/scales, and I plan to add the Att Average/Godly for each Dragon weapon.

7. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    I'm liking the progress so far! I think it would be better if the item picture came first before the name of the item.

Lemur likes this.
  8. Lemur

Lemur Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lemur
    Level:
    uhm
    Phew! That took a lot more time than I expected! Thanks for the suggestions again, Plenty ~f14 I'll admit, it definitely looks a lot nicer with tables.

Though, I must say I did enjoy messing around with the table coding and trying to get things to line up right in both a full-screened browser and windowed browser.

This Lemur had to channel his inner Code Monkey for a bit.

All that's left is adding the Average/Godly Range of attack on the weapons and then I think I'll retire for the night aha.

9. Thom

Thom Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Rain/High
    Guild:
    Synergy
    A good spot to hunt Power Crystal Ores is " Zipangu: The Secret Spa (M) / (F)". You have Red Slimes and Firebombs there which drop Power Crystal Ores + Orbis ETC + Fallen Leaf Earrings !

Lemur likes this.
  10. Cyndy

Cyndy Donator

IGN:
    Cyndy
    Guild:
    Home
    *ahem*

Lemur likes this.
  11. Lemur

Lemur Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lemur
    Level:
    uhm
    Hey, I gave you credit. I just meant actually adding stuff to it, and also lining the different class weapons up, resizing them, etc.

Give me some love here!

Cyndy likes this.
  12. Cyndy

Cyndy Donator

IGN:
    Cyndy
    Guild:
    Home
    [​IMG]
    dis

Shnang, Thom and Lemur like this.
  13. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    Change the names of the ToT monsters. They're not called Pupils, they're Monks and etc.

Slygies drop Dex Crystal Ores often and they're great for leeching. Use the leech money to buy more ores while you farm your own.

Lemur likes this.
  14. Lemur

Lemur Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lemur
    Level:
    uhm
    Once again, thank you. I was sort of mindlessly typing out whatever I saw on the Library, though hopefully I've replaced them with the correct mobs. (I assume Knights = Guardians and "Guardians" = Chief Guardians, though it could be the opposite aha).

15. Plenty

Plenty Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Plenty
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hollywood
    Pupil = Monk
    Priest = Monk Trainee
    Knight = Guardian
    Guardian = Chief ___ Guardian

Lemur likes this.
  16. Lemur

Lemur Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lemur
    Level:
    uhm
    Zoop, thanks! Should all be in order now.

Thanks for all the help thus far, Plenty.

17. imnotjr

imnotjr Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImNotJr
    Level:
    Guild:
    Selected
    "-9/11 ign its like skyrim with diabetes"

jkjk i didnt know i can craft items

Lemur likes this.
  18. CasheedMS

CasheedMS Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    KINGK0NG
    Level:
    does the stats of the weapon matter which you use to forge a higher lvl weapon?

Fixer likes this.
  19. Lemur

Lemur Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Lemur
    Level:
    uhm
    Not as far as I'm aware! It's complete chance on the dragon weapon.

20. Dipirona

Dipirona Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Guild:
    GoGoBoYs
    There are success rates for a Divine Weapon? 5%? 10%?
    The AW gun used to crafting influences into something?