*NEWER* Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by lilaznpnk, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    I have no connection to any player involved with this Zak run scam. But i find it extremely hard to believe that a bunch of people would suddenly decide to accuse someone of something like scamming just cause they dont like you. One person even took the risk of getting themselves banned to send a message.

Plenty, Kazama, seanc and 8 others like this.
  2. Manslut

Manslut Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ManSIut
    Level:
    nib
    Guild:
    MANLOVE
    People are susceptible to change. Being "old and notable" means nothing really. Not that he ever was, I doubt many outside Synergy would have ever heard about him, myself included.

The only reason I can connect his name to something MR-relevant is when I joined Synergy on a character I saw some old BBS-posts where he was kind of keeping a daily log of mildly humorous content.

Kazama, seanc, Berchtold and 2 others like this.
  3. Michael

Michael Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    17step
    Guild:
    Heroes
    One is the master of a larger and reputable guild, and a third one DID get banned. I agree, and find it hard to believe that they'd just decide to make this up out of nowhere. Maybe I'm biased, though.

Kazama, BabyRaine, Jeen and 6 others like this.
  4. Amanion

Amanion Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Improv
    I just wanted to put it out there that Pawleen and I have sold many helms in the past two months and we've never encountered a scammer in any of those runs. So this came very unexpected. I have spent a very long time in this server and have stayed out of any drama thus far, I hope that this itself might give some validity to this report. This has really ruined some of my trust in buyers, I wouldn't even be this upset if he just took a helm and ran, it's the fact that he took EVERYTHING.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
    Lyrium, Jeen, yellowblue and 5 others like this.
  5. lilaznpnk

lilaznpnk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Unfortunately, I don't feel as though there is enough solid evidence for him to be added onto the Community Blacklist yet. If you or anyone else has additional problems with him in the future, please post on here again. Your post will definitely be considered on top of any original cases.
    For now, you should just add him to your own guild's blacklist, and warn your friends about him.

Mono, Berchtold and Spooky Business like this.
  6. Coldsweat

Coldsweat Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Mont
    IGN: Doue
    Reason for blacklisting:
    Bundling shop scam
    Details (include picture if applicable): Doue suggested buying arrows from his shop, in return for his ap resets. Bought 150m worth of arrows and he disappears afterwards without giving me a single ap reset.
    Maple0001.jpg Maple0002.jpg

yellowblue and Berchtold like this.
  7. lilaznpnk

Country Flag:
    Thanks for your report. Doue/Jacto/Blutsworth will now be added to the community blacklist under multiple sections including the original Zakum report.

8. Berchtold

Berchtold Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Ubarmensch
    Level:
    May i ask why i have been added to the blacklist for two things i have not done? How did you come to the conclusion that i am Doue and Blutsworth?

9. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
  10. lilaznpnk

Country Flag:
    Well, I was originally going to see if you were willing to deny these were your characters, but Dimi has ruined that for me :p

The nice thing about the Community Blacklist is that I don't need any concrete proof to add you on it. I've been throughly convinced that you commited both offenses you were reported for and are a toxic member of the community. Therefore I have added you to the blacklist. Feel free to try and convince me otherwise.

11. Jeen

Jeen Donator

Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    +1.
    You've also proven that you are a liar, which makes the zrun party's argument much stronger and your argument of "I was afk" also seem like a lie. Can't say for everyone else, but I for one will never allow you on a run I host, nor join one that you do.

Such a shame that much of the end game is spent bossing. Might be kinda hard to find a party now :c

Plenty, Mono, luvangelaluv and 11 others like this.
  12. ImCanadian

ImCanadian Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImCanadian
    Level:
    Guild:
    Boobs
    JUSTICE!!!!!:D

13. Enticing

Enticing Donator

IGN:
    Kaydril
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Wait. Hold on a second. WHAT??? You were being accused of scamming a Zak run not but a day ago and some people attempted to defend you. You accused people of having a motive to blacklist you for no reason. You claimed it didnt happen, and here we are with proof of you actually scamming someone on an alt that we now know who it belongs too thanks to you once reporting a player using that name. WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? Have you never watched a Crime Show? Or a Movie? You couldnt wait a few days before scamming someone??? You're supposed to lie low, let people forget about you before going back to screwing people. Now you've completely left no room for doubt.

I literally broke out in loud hysterical laughter at work and now have co-workers looking at me strangely after seeing this.

14. imightyi

imightyi Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Pi0x
    Level:
    xx
    Guild:
    None
    IGN: Eror
    Reason for blacklisting: Scamming weathers

Details (include picture if applicable): Will take advantage of anyone selling weathers by buying them in trade then eventually telling you to drop them and pay. Of course I did receive 20m from the purchases but he still owes me 120m lmao

15. lilaznpnk

Country Flag:
    UPDATES:
    Zico 's main character has been found to be Worker. He originally had two forum accounts as well. One to report on when people went overboard on trying to get revenge, so he could get them banned after scamming them, and one "clean" one for his main character. His main character will now be added onto the list as well.

Eror appears to have pulled the same thing multiple times now and will be added to the blacklist as well.

16. Dimitri

Dimitri Saint of Horses

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Demiosa
    Level:
    18x
    Guild:
    UNITREE(D)
    Actually he had 3 forum accounts but he only used Zico.
    The forum account Worker was only used for 1 post, and his other account as well.
    You could've found out that it was Worker just by checking Zico and seeing he applied to 2 guilds as Worker on that forum account (pre-merge).

NMNA, lilaznpnk and Gangsta like this.
  17. lilaznpnk

Country Flag:
    Oh whoops. I guess I just forgot to pretend to be a detective then :p

If anyone else is aware of Alts or Mains of people on this list, feel free to let me know and I'll update it. ^^

18. stg

stg Donator

IGN:
    brainy/ stg1
    Level:
    Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    man, if we know zico is worker, why cant we ban him? isnt it down right ugly and despicable actions

Snakehips likes this.
  19. Muren

Muren Donator

IGN:
    Mooren
    Level:
    OuO
    Guild:
    426Unity
    Not knowing who he is is not the reason why he isn't banned (GMs can easily know who are all the characters of someone), the reason he isn't banned is because scamming is not a banneable offense, but this is not the thread to discuss about that.

Jeen likes this.
  20. stg

stg Donator

IGN:
    brainy/ stg1
    Level:
    Guild:
    ♬♩Radio♩♬
    i know it probs isnt the right thread to discuss this, but i do think scamming is on the same level as botting, fake GM, harassment, and hacking.

hence when u right click a character in game and under alert GM function, it clearly has scamming being on the same league as major offences

its my last reply to this though, i just feel royals as a private server and a small community, it really hurts to see others being scammed after forking out their time for hard earned mesos and repeated scammers actually get away scot free with it, i mean how hard is it to look through evidence and ban a particular scammer who does it repeatedly, waiting for someone who has the authority to decide when enough is enough.

elbowzzz and Snakehips like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.