Recruiting NewPlayer

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Gossamer, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Gossamer

Gossamer Donator

NewPlayer + NewPlayer !

Welcome to the guild made, exclusively, for Newbies!

Ask questions. Make friends. Create parties.
    Get kicked when you're not really new anymore.

The Fine Print:
    This guild is comprised of two, allianced, guilds. Once both guilds hit 100 members (200 members, combined), I kick everyone in the guild that has the oldest members, and then refill it. I repeat this process, indefinitely. This, rather complicatedly, creates a Newbie chat comprised of 200, fairly new, players. This is not a guild that is designed to boss. All members get kicked, eventually. It's encouraged that you use this guild as a starting place, in which you can learn, and party with people your level. Once you've outgrown this starter guild, you will hopefully find a guild that better suits your level and experience.

If you would like to join this guild, please whisper me, Gossamer, in game, when I am online.

If you are a vet, and you'd like to be a Jr. in this guild, and help out the newbies of MapleRoyals, also whisper me <3

~ Gossamer

10/11/2015:

[​IMG]

10/26/2015:

[​IMG]

01/05/2016:

[​IMG]

01/24/2016:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    Pando, Succubus, Kruzynn and 5 others like this.
  2. Gossamer

Gossamer Donator

Bumped for advertisement purposes.

3. runadamsrun

runadamsrun Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Namakura
    Level:
    Guild:
    [♛] DIVINITY
    I just read that fine print. :'( I found out from the BBs (I think?) that I'd be kicked eventually, but at least now things are cleared up. Tbh that's a good reason, or I would never have found the guild if it was already full. Thanks for the invite, Recruiter. (Was that you Goss?)

This was a great guild, and I'm glad I got to be a part of it. Mmm.. also, thanks for the invite to your weddings (LOL). And... oh. Two questions.
    1) How many players are in each guild?
    2) I found out that Alliances =/= Guilds, and turns out that's the reason why we talk in the Alliance chat. (It's been like a 7-year hiatus haha.) I also found out that there's NewPlayers and NewPIayers. Which one am I in?

4. Gossamer

Gossamer Donator

The two guilds are distinguised my color of star. Either you're in the white one, or the blue one :3 I think white is the one with the L in it, but there's really no way for me to know that besdies memory.

Glad the guild helped you :D I haven't been recruiting much lately, so nobody has been kicked for a while, haha, but it's also been less active. I hope to get back up on the recruitment horse, soon. And yes, I'm Recruiter.

There's always about 100 in one guild, and the other one's getting filled up. I think the one that's getting filled up has like 50 atm. idk. And the 100 guild is probably down to like 70, since people leave over time, as they ought to :3

Kruzynn likes this.