Monster Card Collection - Any cards you've given up on?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xDarkomantis, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Rinn

Rinn Donator

do this 2
    1.png 2.png

2. Stephen

Stephen GM

Country Flag:
    1) Fairy 1: Hunt this one in CLOUD PARK in Orbis! The Fairys on Victoria do not drop cards.

2) Batoo: This spawn rate of this one is horrendous. I personally have not spent time on this one. Only have 1 card.

3) jr. boogie 1: Hunt this card in Sleepywood Dungeon V (by the Dark Stone Golems). Look for the name 'Jr. Boogie 1' Only they drop cards. Channel surf since their respawn is slow.

4) Sakura cellion: Takes some time. Go to Purplewood Forest and collect the Indigo Eyes and Crystal Boar cards too.

5) baby typhoon: I found the drop rate on these guys was actually high. I got 5 of these before I got 5 Typhoon cards, and I killed like 15x more Typhoons. Was probably just lucky. There's an area in the middle of the map where two of these guys spawn. I sat myself on a thorn bush taking constant damage to nullify the blasts from the Typhoons. Its not 100% but its helpful. Also would recommend having the Hero Emblem to quickly get back up the mountain when they do blast you off. The Exp is pretty good here too.

6) MT-09: See my other post about these guys.

7) stone golem: Golem Temple in Hennesys for these guys.

8) Dark Jr. Yeti: Took a lot of time: Sharp Cliff II is the best place for this one (Same as Dark Pepes) The card effect of these guys acts like red bean porridge, nullifying the constant cold damage.

9) pepe: The Crown-Flyer Hidden Map off of Cold Field II. Has excellent Pepe spawns.

10) Riche: Haven't tried this guy. Is he even in the game?

11) Dark Yeti: Sharp Cliff II best place for these. You'll be on this map a long time collecting the three mobs here (Dark Jr. Yetis and Dark Pepes).

12) Tauromacis: Takes time, but its doable. I personally rotated between Sanctuary 2, 3 and 4 while hunting these and the Taurospears. Don't collect the pink cone hats from the cold eyes. So not worth the inv. space.

13) king goblins: Just have to have one of your characters who has done the quests sit in this map and keep collecting the three foods to summon these guys. Takes a few days to build up enough to get 5 cards.

14) D-Roy: See my other post about these guys

15) werewolf See my other post about these guys. The respawn of the werewolves and lycans is weird.

16) Taurospear: The Indecipherable Book these guys drop is good moneys. Note: you can only hold one of these at a time.

17) Crimson tree: Took a while. I did a 20 channel rotation between the first map right after that totem pole of death and the next map on the upper right. Both have Crimsonwood Tree spawns.

18) Lycanthrope: See my other post about these guys.

19) homunscullo: See my other posts about this guy.

20) Dark yeti & pepe: For a long time, I thought these cards didn't exist. Their respawn is poor, and there's only one map with them. But they do drop. Stay one the bottom levels of the map and channel surf.

21) Dual Birk: Didn't have too much trouble with these guys. I got them in Valley of the Antelope.

22) Male boss: If you don't have five cards for the other five fighters (Leader A, B and Extra A, B & C), Showa Street III is great. If you only need the Male Boss card, doing a channel surf between 5 channels is long enough for this guys respawn. Gotta kill one other mob on the map to cause him to respawn.

23) temple block monster: This took a really long time. Best place is the map on the right side past the temple to the monks.

24) silver monk: The exp on these guys is great. I used the +15% bonus for the full hour when I got the 5th card.

See my other posts about monster cards here:

https://royals.ms/forum/threads/monster-book-guide-completed.137657/page-5

https://royals.ms/forum/threads/monster-book-guide-completed.137657/page-6

Hope this helps a bunch of you in your monster card hunts!

3. itaykaderski

itaykaderski Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Swordly
    Has anyone ever managed to get Deep Buffoon set?
    Been hunting for over an hour with 0 cards. However, I did get over 10 cards of Buffoon.
    Any advice?

4. harp

harp Active Member

Yes. Kill more of them! :)

nicknikki likes this.
  5. Stephen

Stephen GM

Country Flag:
    There really is no advice I could give here. That map is the only one with Deep Buffoons. You just have to keep clearing the map of both Buffoons until you get the cards. Sometimes, the luck just isn't there. If it's really going poorly, you could always try another channel or try again another day. Doubt either of those affects the luck of the drop rate, but you never know.

By the way, if you happen to get any Blue rarity 'Blue Studded Top' or 'Blue Studded Pants' drops, Level 70 Thief Clothes, let me know. I have a set, but I'm afraid to scroll them with 70%s. If one of the items blows up, I don't have a second one to fall back on.

6. Ynk

Ynk Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    i finish the batoo card because this shit 200 wings

7. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    Anyone knows that where I can find the most amount of Blue Mushroom and Wild Boar. Really need this two card sets : (

8. Maplelon

Maplelon Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    theres a hidden street called blu mushroom forest near heneseys

9. Poutines

Poutines Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Poutines
  10. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    I appreciate man. I get wild boar card sets in a min xDD

Poutines likes this.
  11. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    Poutines likes this.
  12. ImVeryJelly

ImVeryJelly Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImVeryJelly
    Level:
    Guild:
    LiquorStore
    For D.roy and homunscullo cards, I just surf all 20 channels when I pick up my HP quest, then surf all 20 channels when I submit my HP quest. Sometimes I surf the 20 chs for chimera boss to get that boss card (and NX) for drop rate buff, then I surf 20 chs for the other 2.

If you want to collect and don't want to waste too much time walking around, use a mule to surf maps like rombots, and if a card drops, use telerock to teleport your character over.

chainyu0220 likes this.
  13. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    For Yellow/Blue/Green King Goblin, is it quest boss? If i wanna collect card sets, do I need to keep doing quest?

14. Stephen

Stephen GM

Country Flag:
    Yes, you can only get the Goblin King Cards by dropping the the three special items (Rice Wine, Buckwheat Paste, Roasted Pork) in the correct place to summon them at the top of the mountain. Their card drop rate is high, similar to the boss card drop rates, but you will still need like 12+ of each item to get the full set of five. For this set of cards, you could either find someone selling the items in the Free Market, or just have your character sit in Korean Folk Town and collect them over a few days.

The Roasted Pork you can get one piece every two hours, the Buckwheat Paste you can get a set of two every 6 hours, and the Rice Wine you can get a set of five every 24 hours. But you need to have done the pre-quests for each person before they offer to make the items for you.

Sen and Critto like this.
  15. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    Even if i bought the item from other people on FM directly, do I still need to do the pre-quest to summon those boss? ( i appreciate for the answer. It is super helpful !)

16. Stephen

Stephen GM

Country Flag:
    That is a good question. I don't think I've ever tried summoning them without first doing the pre-quests. You could always give it a try, see what happens :)

17. Critto

Critto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CritShot
    Level:
    Guild:
    NazarickTomb
    anyone has collected Mighty Maple Eater card set?

18. Stephen

Stephen GM

Country Flag:
    Yup, I've collected the set. Mighty Maple Eater isn't too difficult because its in a lot of places where there are other monsters (Killa Bees, Boomer, Fire Tusk, Electrophants, Street Slime, Urban Fungus, I.AM.ROBOT), so you wind up collecting five of the Maple Eaters quite easily if you also go and collect the other monsters around Masteria.

David2016 likes this.
  19. itaykaderski

itaykaderski Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Swordly
    Out of curiousity, what about monsters like:
    • Thanatos.
    • Gatekeeper.
    • Nightmare.
    • Phantom Tree.
    • Sophilia Doll.
    • etc...
    that have a very low spawn rate and you basically kill them one by one?
    I don't see anyone skipped them but I find it very hard to hunt them, and just imagining the amount of time it's gonna take makes me giving up already.

What's your secret? Did I miss anything?

20. Vector Ho

Vector Ho Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    VectorNL
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    For Thanatos and Gatekeeper, simply change channel (cc) after killing 2 of each in each channel, they have a respawn time of around 1 minute.
    Beside, you can kill Papulatus and get its card to increase drop rate of monsters at the Clock Tower.

For Nightmare and Sophilia Doll, you can go to the following maps, each of these maps is tiny and spawns 4 of each monster only:
    - Nightmare: Haunted House: Study [3]
    - Sophilia Doll: Sophilia's Bedroom [2]

For Phantom Tree, you can still use the kill & cc strategy. However I give up on this so I don't know what to tell :)

itaykaderski likes this.