Peach Pot

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Hookie, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Hookie

Hookie Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Hookie
    Hey guys, I'm hookie and my job is DK
    As I heard from many people that DK is a hard job to play, and it's mostly used as mule in many raids like "Toad, Auf Haven, Bodyguard , Neo tokyo..."
    so I'd suggest making a Peach pot that makes it easier for DK to play + survive and deal as much damage as it can, it'll be much more fun
    "to whoever don't know what peach is" : peach pot makes your hp 50% - 1 so if u have 30K hp, peach pot makes it 14999 which is so great for DK to deal as much damage as it can without struggling with many kinds of pots like (cheese, milk, Ice cream pop)... also the MP pots.
    So adding peaches would make it alot easier for DKs to have more fun playing and surviving in bosses and dealing as much extra damage as possible.
    Thanks~

PedroGarcia likes this.
  2. Joez

Joez Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Latias
    Level:
    Not trying to shut you down but many DrKs on this server pride in their ability to zerk, pay attention to the pots they use and the fact that they can't spam 1 button mindlessly. I think it's a big part of what makes this class fun for the people who play it.

Your suggestion if implemented (and I'm not even sure our client can support a potion that does the function you're looking for) will essentially render DrKs an overpowered version of Heroes.

As for the bosses they can't participate in, the only one on your list that's technically not possible to zerk is bodyguard A, if I'm not wrong.

3. Nessi

Nessi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LuckyLook
    Level:
    Guild:
    #Fryslan
    technically /= practically

I do believe that drk should be playable at all bosses so that's an interesting idea, maybe make this pot very expensive just like some classes have to wash heavily to take part in some bosses

Hookie likes this.
  4. Hookie

Hookie Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Hookie
    Logically, DrK should be stronger than hero because DK struggles much more than hero, and it stays with less than 15k hp and uses different pots (hero can use PE , ginger ales) which is alot easier to survive in bosses.
    Also I'm only level 118 yet, and I haven't tried any of these bosses so far but I heard from people that it is like nearly impossible.. I don't wanna say it is impossible, but it is not that fair that DK should not be able to take part in end game bosses without dealing the most damage possible.

5. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    I've tried them all and they are possible. You just need practice and experience. Have those people tried enough to say it's nearly impossible?

LichWiz, bacondagger and Tsue like this.
  6. Hookie

Hookie Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Hookie
    I haven't tried any of them, as I said I'm level 118 still, but i heard from many people that say so. and I said it's nearly impossible (as it's possible but seems very hard).

7. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice
    Is it possible to zerk in Auf? :X Just curious; I’m 179 and have done Neo Tokyo bosses up to Nibergen.

Also yes zerk possible in Toad and Dunas but sweaty for sure -.-' not near impossible. More like if I get distracted while chatting with friends and don’t notice I’m below 12K or that there’s a damage reflect I die

Hookie likes this.
  8. sparky95

sparky95 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shakiras
    Level:
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    I went to test zerking at auf "before" the touch dmg nerf and I still managed to get it done without dying. Now that the touch dmg is severely nerfed and Achilles' % got buffed, it became even more doable. However, a good party layout (with bucc) is crucial to keep auf pinned to the left side and provide holy shield buff. It's not practical to zerk while kiting if that's what other people are concerned about. There are too many frequent debuffs when auf is loose.

Don't start worrying too much about end game bosses before you actually encounter them. If they were as untouchable as some people say, the pioneers and veteran players would have addressed it via feedback to apply necessary changes. Auf touch dmg nerf is a good example.