Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. jais

jais Member

But he also admitted to taking it in the chat. And you can also see in the chat he was on the bottom platform while his pet was at the top, which is a common occurrence in apq.

Also said i saw his pet loot it directly in front of my eyes, and i called him out at the end of the apq and he bolted

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
  2. NANI1

NANI1 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NANI1
    Level:
    Guild:
    Playboys
    i know how you feel from this especially since this happened to me today. But I was on the other side of things where i looted apples that came out of my box but the other person assumed the apple was from their box at the bottom platform. Just keep in mind while apqing that some people need to pay more attention instead of watching their netflix.

3. ImVeryJelly

ImVeryJelly Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ImVeryJelly
    Level:
    Guild:
    LiquorStore
    Make sure to take a video of APQ bon rooms for evidence in random group runs, for insurance. You can always delete the videos afterwards (Use window key + G for the xbox recording on windows). Don't want stuff like this to happen and you can barely prove it.

(1:55)
    (The video is an example, they gave me the apple back without even wanting to check the video)

Sylafia, Mangoh, MaiAh and 1 other person like this.
  4. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    This exact this happend to me to. Although I was the guy being accused. Apq. Was over, I left to fm when a guy suddenly whispers and claim my pet looted an apple of his.
    I could've sworn I only looted 2 and with my counting I had correct number of apples. But not wanting to cause drama I gave him one.
    After reading your message holy hell if it isn't an exact copy of what the guy wrote me.
    He knew 100% I looted his apple (my pet) but I had no clue?
    These claims are so fishy , next time I'm gonna ask for video evidence and not randomly give out apples.

Samir98 likes this.
  5. jais

jais Member

wait are you trying to say that after 1 year of playing this game and numerous rounds of APQs later I fabricated this story, and posted it here to try and gain back 1 apple when he himself said in the chat he looted it and tried to blame me for looting his apple by saying it was fair that he looted mine?

6. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    WHere did I say you fabricated this story?
    And where does he admit STEALING an apple? You both hit 1 box and he claims it was his apple and you claim its yours. WHERE IS THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE? Words against words.

Samir98, Mangoh and chuckfan581 like this.
  7. jais

jais Member

you are directly drawing comparison (when you quoted my post) between what I am posting and saying and quoting directly here "After reading your message holy hell if it isn't an exact copy of what the guy wrote me" Are we suppose to believe your word now that your pet didn't loot his apple? Where is your video recording of it then?

8. nany625

nany625 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nany625
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    item ignore.PNG

n1zar, Ghostie, Cognitive and 4 others like this.
  9. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Quite frankly yes, the way you are describing your screenshots sounds fabricated. Because that is absolutely not what the other player is saying. And the more aggressively you insist on this issue, the last empathetic others will feel for your side of the story. Get better evidence next time.

Mangoh, Tyloo, chuckfan581 and 2 others like this.
  10. Kung

Kung Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Schnegge
    apq should be done as a team anyway. collect all appo together then divide by team members. greatest profit so ez

11. jais

jais Member

can't argue with that logic, I'm clearly a scammer advertising her own scams. and if you even bothered reading the screenshots, you'd see that he was also accusing me of looting his apple which according to him justifies stealing mine. and the purpose of my post has already been fulfilled, and no sen it wasn't to gain empathy, but now every time someone comes across my post, they'll see that xClaw looted my goddamn apple

12. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    I've never met xClaw but I remember jais being an extremely toxic individual when I EPQ'd with her once.

Mangoh, Sen and chuckfan581 like this.
  13. jais

jais Member

1. who are you ?
    2. what extremely toxic behavior are you referencing
    3. do you have video recordings/evidence of this

14. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    Can we blacklist jais? Deliberately and maliciously attempting to ruin the reputation of another player in the community without adequate evidence in this kind of way is toxic defamatory behavior.

Ghostie, Miruru, Cognitive and 4 others like this.
  15. jais

jais Member

by this definition we should blacklist frozenrain as well, but I made more of an effort and provided screenshots and followed the post structure as well

16. Spiritless

Spiritless Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Spiritless
    Level:
    Guild:
    Gamers
    I think the documentation is welcome despite it being worded poorly. Important to note that romancandle continues to stir up this accusation with defamatory comments unprovoked. The source of the fight is welcome since it gives players the ability to see if there is any merit to it.
    upload_2023-2-21_16-31-6.png
    Taken 2023-2-21 22;30 server time

Samir98 likes this.
  17. Joeyyyy

Joeyyyy Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    upload_2023-2-22_11-6-10.png

Just avoid this Kutsilyo. Very toxic towards someone who was inquiring for a spot in APQ. This is the type of behavior that should not be welcomed on this server when a person is only trying to help.

Attached Files:

CodGhost likes this.
  18. Kutsilyo

Kutsilyo Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kutsilyo
    Level:
    Guild:
    shroomhouse
    First of all i clearly told you during our first conversation that i cant recruit you because youre too low level for our party and we already had 2 low level players.
    afterwards you had to keep messaging me after my second smega obviously i got annoyed because i was getting whispers from other people and you wouldnt stop whispering and distracting me AFTER I TOLD YOU U DONT FIT OUR CRITERIA

normally a person would just simply move on and wait for another smega from another party, instead you kept on crying to me and now you're crying to everyone on the forums. cant you just move on dude? its literally just apq theres like a party recruiting every 10minutes.....like be for real whats so toxic about someone telling you to move on and grow up?

Attached Files:

n1zar, kachau, kaisthtc and 6 others like this.
  19. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Damn that dude got exposed in 2 minutes lmao

Sen likes this.
  20. Joeyyyy

Joeyyyy Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    I still don't think you understand the point. I have multiple characters. Anyways this is just to inform others to avoid this toxic behavior because this tone of yours is simply not welcomed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
    CodGhost likes this.