Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. okki

okki Donator

Country Flag:

I feel that if u have a reasonable excuse then go ahead u can discuss it with the party if it takes too long to kill zakum...

as long as everyone in the party knows, its ok.. leaving the party saying leader didnt say 2 runs is not okay.

imagine people recruiting just 1 run without saying its 1 run only? Isit ok?

2. bloodsicle

bloodsicle Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Yes, its ok

3. okki

okki Donator

Country Flag:
  4. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    I vaguely rmb ditching @MoriForest to eat dinner aft the 1st round of zak :pepeboba:

5. kimchiboy

kimchiboy Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Criminals
    1. IGN: Ashshade
    2. REASON: Toxicity, Lying, Threatening, False Advertisement
    3. DETAILS: I've been smegaing "B>21 bwg" for days. He dms me saying he has one. We agree on a price, and the deal is contingent on him buying a new glove. He buys a new glove the next day, and dms me saying he is ready to sell his old glove. I go to fm ready to buy it. I check his forum account for due diligence purposes and found that he is selling a 21 SCG in his post, instead of a bwg. I confront him, and tell him I wanted a bwg as my smega stated, not a scg. He then gets mad, because he bought another glove expecting me to buy the first glove. He then accuses of me changing my mind to not buy the old glove, because I found a cheaper glove elsewhere. This is not the case. After I demonstrated through whispers how I was in fact a serious buyer for a 21bwg, he stays mad and tells me that "people will know my story", and tells me not to dm him anymore of he will report (clearly seeking a way to get back at me for not buying his glove that he falsely advertised). I dmed him on previous days to ask him if he bought his new glove yet. I also went to forums to check if he was legit right before we traded, until I found out he had the wrong item. He is aware of this. These are aspects I explained to him that demonstrate I am a serious buyer. Despite explaining these points to him, he refuses to accept and criticizes my behavior as if I am in the wrong. When we were negotiating the price, I even referred him to a forum post that sells a 21 bwg for less than what he initially offered me; another reason why he should know I wanted a bwg, not a scg. If I didn't want to buy his item simply because I found a better deal, I would say it straight to his face. The last time I checked, retracting an offer isn't against TOS. This could EASILY have been a miscommunication on both of our parts, but he had chose the worst way to handle it. That is why I believe he deserves his name on the blacklist. Please see screenshots for conversation in detail.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
    MaxHit likes this.
  6. Kung

Kung Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Schnegge
    I have seen countless of 1x runs and countless of 2x runs. In my experience it is like 70% 2x and 30% 1x in Zak, and even if your experience differs like by a lot, it is heavily exaggerated to say that nobody leaves after 1 run. It is definitely less likely and it is certainly the assumed norm, but it is nowhere near the absolute "this will always happen" and it is certainly not a "must", unless like APQ, where it is really bad to not do 4 and will like almost never happen not to do 4 runs. If someone leaves early in APQ it is almost like 100% due to some sort of toxicity or quarrel, not at all in Zak.

Usually people be like, "sry guys need to go" or simply "tyfp" and then leave though. Most of the times it is not even discussed before and people will ask after Zak is killed, like "we do 2nd run?", and then ppl usually say "yes" "no" "i like cats" and stuff.

For Krex it is less likely to be less than 2 runs since usually its about the rings of course

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
    Cognitive, Miera, nany625 and 2 others like this.
  7. LickMeMe

LickMeMe Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    LickBoBo
    Level:
    Guild:
    Savior
    Case 1

1. IGN:
    Aegoth (pm-ed with another character called vedran)
    2. REASON: Ruining communist APQ (apple shared equally within team)
    3. DETAILS: Aegoth has agreed with ldr (darkshades or/ Keyae) it was communist apq upfront, however straight logoff after completed 4 runs, without any prior notice.
    gone.png mega.png

Case 2

1. IGN:
    TakenName
    2. REASON: Ruining communist APQ (apple shared equally within team)
    3. DETAILS: same party as above case, walk away after finished 4 runs, and refused to acknowledge communist apq rules even with mega-ed earlier, by claiming that "communist" word means nothing to him.
    dooss.png takenname1.png
    takenname2.png
    taki ss.png

icedem0n, NANI1, MaiAh and 9 others like this.
  8. ANuo

ANuo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    AshShade
    Level:
    I selling my scg on forum for few days and i smeged many ,when i told u i can sell u my scg but i need find a 22/23seller first,u said yes~.After i bought a 7/5 ,asked u to trade,u said u wanna a bwg and already found a another seller,so i have 2 gloves now .I am sry for my words,but ur behavior seem so nice.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2023
  9. Kung

Kung Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Schnegge
    To prevent that from happening, as a leader, collect all apples from each member before you start the next run so there is no way someone can dodge the party. State the amount transparently, so everyone can see what is going on - cant be abused that way. If they decide not to take part they only have the option to leave by then which is damaging them as much as the rest of the party, or at least you can work something out after the first run. If you as a leader try to steal everyone's apples, well then that will most probably your last APQ on this character anyway (but yea of course the leader could abuse this). If there is trust issues you can collect all apples each run and then divide them up before entering next run.

You all should just stop calling it communist run. The abuser has a point there funny enough, since this is neither communist, nor capitalist, it is just WORKING TOGETHER. I think, he is still betraying you as it is very hard to believe that he didnt get it in the first place, but if you did not use the word communist, you could have at least prevented any missunderstandings from the start.

If you had to decide whether to call it either cap or com, it is logically more capitalist than communist since it tries to maximize profit (fighting together vs timer) where the previous version (fighting against each other and the timer) was actually good enough, however working together increases total apple count since you ommit the fighting against each other part, which is a big deal. So after all it is logically more of a capitalist run than a communist run, but in reality it is just neither of that and simply working together.
    It is really depressing to see how working together to maximize everyone's profit is something bad (as the word communism is used as a neagtive and inferior term) for many people nowadays...

10. etumimi

etumimi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MInaiinsky
    Level:
    絵師
    Guild:
    Miuchi
    1. IGN: Souna
    2. REASON:That is troublesome behavior
    3. DETAILS:They stalk me every single day. When I tell them to stop, they always ignore me and make me feel uncomfortable. I can imagine that his FAME makes him a nuisance to many other people as well

Attached Files:

11. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    What is he doing you said? He is just sitting afk in FM? Is he writing to you ? Defaming you? You feel harassed because he is sitting next to you or what?

12. nyannko777

nyannko777 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nyanpasu77
    Level:
    Guild:
    KumaFarm
    you didnt get the point. He sitting big chair for covering their chars for intended again and again.
    even he read etumimi's post ( https://royals.ms/forum/threads/freemarket-17.213380/page-2#post-1278950 )
    mi.jpg
    etumimi used chalkboard message for ask him stop doing it, but he keep doing that behavior.
    Its just annoying if someone using big chair for covering your cute NX even its in fm.

13. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    I got the point perfectly fine. But you need to understand where the line between harassing and sitting AFK in FM ontop of you on a big chair is. What you're basically saying if one is to get a big chair and sit ontop of you afk in FM harassing ?
    In my mind this is alittle too sensitive. But hey that's maybe just me. We live in 2023, if people are annoyed and feels harassed because someone sits near them with a big chair hell, only god will hopefully save us.

Mellow and Samir98 like this.
  14. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Man people will defend literally anything these days.

iLLES, nookimchi, Ruruchi and 2 others like this.
  15. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    Well? Tell me if im wrong. I have no idea. If sitting AFK in FM and someone with bigger chair sits ontop of you, near you. Making it so you cant breathe, eat , sleep, talk, walk , move or move on with life is considering harassment nowadays let me know.

Because I am guilty then, I sat ontop of a guy today in FM today. I apologize for harassing.

Mellow likes this.
  16. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Hi Souna.

eVolve likes this.
  17. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    I'm not Souna lol.

18. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    You're purposely misrepresenting the issue. It's not about randomly sitting near another player in the FM. It's about intentionally and repeatedly targeting another player with unwanted behavior despite being specifically requested not to. If this issue really doesn't involve you, I honestly don't understand why you're going out of your way to act like an ass.

Austin Eakins, azura, Tail and 15 others like this.
  19. jijji

jijji Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NotKairos
    Level:
    So then just ignore him? he probably gets enjoyment from the reactions he's getting out of you guys;
    I have to agree with Dajket, sitting next or on top of your character hardly sounds like harassment, it just sounds annoying and he probably just likes the attention so it's best to not even acknowledge him. like Dajket said if he's whispering and causing you grief then yes, that's textbook harassment. If it bothers you THAT much just cc, they gave us 20 channels for a reason, just block him and move on.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
  20. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    Why are so offended by this? I am just trying to understand where you draw the line between harassing and sitting in FM being annoying. Clearing so many people involved with 1 guy being bored and you call out the entire community to blacklist him.
    It indirectly involves everyone seeing how so many people wants this type of behavior blacklisted, like I mentioned. Heck we all sat near / ontop of someone and them getting annoyed (most likely)

Sure by all means go for it, but understand that it's a very sensetive level here to blacklist someone over sitting near you in FM.
    And i'm an ass? Nice constructive feedback. You clearly won the arguement.