Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. nyannko777

nyannko777 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nyanpasu77
    Level:
    Guild:
    KumaFarm
    just ignore him 4Head

rustygreen, Tail, Cynn and 11 others like this.
  2. jijji

jijji Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    NotKairos
    Level:
    you'd be surprised how effective that can be

3. XTC

XTC Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    RoguerRetard
    you're still not understanding though. Im not sure if it's because English isn't your first language. There is nothing wrong with sitting on someone with a big chair, but this case it's different. This person is constantly doing it, to 1 single person, who has asked them to stop, but they continue to do it over and over again. THAT is the harrasment part. It's not a one time thing

Tentomon, CCcooper, Tobi and 4 others like this.
  4. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    Love it. Second guy going personal at me. Again WHY are people so offended? Is it because you're all friends?
    No YOU don't understand. I do completley understand. Look at the screenshots presented. What you're describing is a guy who is non-stop following you around sitting on you being annoying. The screenshots presented doesn't show a guy following you around sitting on you. You'd need to video it. Or at least 100+ different Screenshots where you present: A guy who constantly follows you around and annoys the crap out of you wether you CC / move, switch location whatever.
    This guy is annoying, moving around now and then and sitting ontop / next to you. Yeah, he's a d1ck, a douche. Call it what you want.

But if you didn't try to CC / Switch place / Map. How can you possibly call it harassment because this little fella wants attention.

You are correct though English is not my first language but I do understand common sense and people being toooooooo sensetive.

BassControl likes this.
  5. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice
    I think the majority of people in this community would agree that any individual should have the right to afk/sit where they want in their chosen location and feel safe and comfortable there.

No one is being “too sensitive”, and saying that others are overreacting or that they should just ignore that person is a really low EQ / lack of empathy kind of response.

Please stop trying to invalidate their experience.

Anyways, I wholeheartedly agree with blacklisting them, and if anything you can try to report them for harassment through the Report Abuse form. @etuko1212

Tail, Tentomon, Tobi and 4 others like this.
  6. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Why is anyone shocked that Souna is defending himself smh

Ghostie, iLLES, nookimchi and 3 others like this.
  7. OneHashim

OneHashim Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Hashim
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rice
    I'm no detective but I'm pretty sure souna is @sounaa not @Dajket.

Samir98, Gunit and bibz like this.
  8. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Wait that's so wild you mean he actually believes what he's saying?

iLLES likes this.
  9. nany625

nany625 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    nany625
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rogue
    Wrong section.
    https://royals.ms/forum/forums/report-abuse.107/

1. Objectionable Behavior - The act of insulting, threatening, or harassing other players or Staff, or engaging in speech that is vulgar, defamatory, obscene, hateful, discriminatory or derogatory on the basis of personal identity - including, but not limited to, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, and national origin - irrespective of the language used. Additionally, the act of "spamming" or "flooding" with chat or skills, or any other action that is excessively disruptive to the individuals around you, as well as transmitting any sort of content that is inappropriate, sexually explicit, or privately owned.

Tentomon, Spiritless, etumimi and 2 others like this.
  10. Kenny

Kenny Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shadower
    Level:
    as others mentioned already, you should gather the evidence into a report, and staff will take action if the evidence is sufficient

Tail, Dave Deviluke, LLew and 6 others like this.
  11. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    None of us are offended, why the hell are you so offended? You're literally the one who is by far the most intensely aggravated over this issue, especially given that it has nothing to do with you. Simone Biles must be jealous of the level of mental gymnastics you're putting yourself through just to defend this person...

Dave Deviluke, Tobi, iLLES and 6 others like this.
  12. etumimi

etumimi Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    MInaiinsky
    Level:
    絵師
    Guild:
    Miuchi
    To begin, please note that I am very poor in English. I asked myself when I was first affected if I was being a little too sensitive as others have said about this issue and I could not report it immediately. I was so afraid that people would think it was a stupid bullshit. I simply wanted him to stop because I had told him many times that I wanted him to stop. I sincerely thank those who commented on my post

azura, Tail, Tentomon and 11 others like this.
  13. Gunit

Gunit Donator

Country Flag:
    Do you ever post anything constructive to any topic? Or is your sole purpose trolling? And just random commenting? I bet you're the friendlist guy in the world.

Again - Since so many believes my purpose is to defend "this" souna guy which I am not. I think I am the only one who actually see the problem. And that is what im trying to understand because there is alot of confusion here.

IF THIS WAS HARASSMENT. Actual harassment you report him. Period. With evidence.

What this is , the first post whatever her/his name was and her squad claiming an entire platform in FM ch 1. top 13-17. SHE EVEN MADE A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT IT. It's her favorite afk spot.
    So when someone comes along SITS AFK there with a GIANT DUCK OR MONKEY there is trouble in paradise. They start telling you off? MOVE from my pixels. You're standing too near, standing ontop.
    Next we start defaming you and if you dont listen we will make community forum post and hopefully blacklist you.
    If Sounas sole purpose is to gain some defame he won. This is probably the most effective way to do it without spending mesos. ( I Have no idea what his intentionas are )
    Now in my mind. MOST people would agree this is a very offensive behaviour but we wont talk about that huh? Since it's under some sort of understanding by the community its fine to hog and entire platform and claim it as their own.
    No wonder why so many Ch 13 FM people are here defending this. You're doing the exact same thing.
    What happends if one comes with 3-4 buddies and giant chairs sits afk in channel 13 ? Would you tell them to move? CC ? F**k off? Would you move? No you think you own that channel but you dont.
    Just as you dont own the platform in FM ch 1.
    It's a pixalted game. You can sit or stand wherever you want. Unless you have the power or mandate to do something about which none of us do.

Anyway @frozenrain if you want to know who I am, just ask? It's not a secret, don't be shy.

And if I were Souna. I do hope he reads this. I would report these people for harassment. Because they themselves are doing it, however you look at it.

14. Shnang

Shnang Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sena
    Level:
    Guild:
    Home
    Man's playing the wildest game of uno reverse I've seen in awhile ~f6 ps: I'm not one of these 'ch13 FM people'

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
    Tentomon, iLLES, Sen and 1 other person like this.
  15. Kung

Kung Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Schnegge
    I think it is important to find out why souna is sitting there.

If it is his favorite spot as well, then it is not fair to ban or report him since he has the same right to have his favorite spot in FM.

If his intention is to be near etuko despite her not wanting him to be there, but it is not about the actual spot, then he has no right to be there. It is not ok to gather defames nor attention, may it be for the purpose of her specifically or just generally, while destroying her gameplay experience.

However if he is simply not aware of all of that, and he might not intend to harrass etuko, the only way to resolve this in fairness is a non-biased chat with this guy from a 3rd party.

Since etuko said he does not respond to their chat, it would be best if staff could just contact him and force a discussion about that, which will resolve the issue anyway.

That is why it is best, as said above even by staff, that etuko reports this player and staff forces a chat with that player to gain clarity about it.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
    Samir98, Leisure and Gunit like this.
  16. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice
    etuko made a whole forum post about how she likes afking there with her friends, many screenshots about it. and then he started coming to sit there with big chair. pretty obvious he’s doing it on purpose to be obnoxious, and his forum account shows up under users who have read her thread so….

rustygreen, Tail, Tobi and 8 others like this.
  17. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    I am not sure why you taking this so personally

etuko is merely chilling with her friends at FM 17, they are not claiming the entire lane is theirs

As per the 5 screenshots, they have tried shifting positions to both left and right sides and the Souna guy just kept stalking them like a creep

I seriously don't understand what are you trying to achieve by defending such behavior

No one here is saying it's alright to claim/hog FM lane or FM rooms, etuko and her friends just wanna spend some time together without being stalked/blocked

Would you like to get blocked by someone else when taking screenshots with friends in the FM?

Please stop bothering a group of friends that is just trying to spend their time together in this game

Note: you can sit/stand anywhere, but do you really have to be an ass and stalk/block others?

18. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    何日も嫌がらせが続いたので、あなたが過剰に反応したり、この件に過敏になりすぎているとは思いません。反対意見もあるかもしれませんが、ほとんどの人があなたを応援しています。

(As the harassment persisted for days, I do not think you are overreacting or too sensitive about this matter. Some may disagree with you, but most people are rooting for you.)

19. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    デイブさん日本へ行ってきた後で日本語が上手になりましたね~

Ucchi, Dave Deviluke and nyannko777 like this.
  20. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    chigau, DeepL honyaku dake desu

CreamGoddess and nyannko777 like this.