Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Superg0ten97

Superg0ten97 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    superg0ten97
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pixels
    @Si1ENCE the causation of mental distress appears to have come from the fact that she has been victimised as the harrasser while being harrassed, whereby he mentioned "this is harassment and ur harassing" after saying all of it. Not solely the point about being referred to as Highballer.

@Marcheva he ain't gonna learn if he isn't put up here. The people in which he has spoken with this tone wouldn't likely be bold enough to stand up for themselves until this post has been made, which is why this has continued till now and even @Stryn experienced it.
    If this is gonna be considered "minor" then at what point would it be considered "major" to be blacklist worthy?
    Overall I still do feel this is blacklist worthy as it was an unnecessary stirrup instigated by Frothin himself which did seem very passive-aggressive in my opinion.

botfyip, Ecstaticrabbit and Geto like this.
  2. Marcheva

Marcheva Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Marchevai
    Level:
    @Superg0ten97 Sorry if I didn't make it clearer in my statement, but the warning should be issued directly to Frothin as a way of noting on their account that this has occurred. I do not disagree at all with the points made, but as many people have stated (myself included) that this is not worthy of an immediate blacklist unless more people come forward with sufficient evidence that this has occurred. Yes I did see that Stryn did state that this had occurred with them as well but at the same time evidence is required to back up these claims in order to avoid hearsay.

3. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    There isn't such a policy or protocol for Staff to issue "warning" directly to the account

Do you mean the [Community Blacklist] should add another section of "Warned"?

Superg0ten97 likes this.
  4. Superg0ten97

Superg0ten97 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    superg0ten97
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pixels
    Precisely, the Community Blacklist serves as quite a fair warning to players not to overstep boundaries.

5. Marcheva

Marcheva Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Marchevai
    Level:
    I think the issue is, if we start adding players over verbal disputes that shouldn't be deemed as blacklist worthy or be potentially light in terms of dispute, it sets a precedent for anyone to be added for the smallest thing. The issue is, what is the intermediary between the community blacklist and a ban? If this is supposed to serve as a preliminary before that point, then a warning should be implemented because if not, it may be too severe a reaction.

skete and Geto like this.
  6. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    I don't think we have to worry about that

The involved players can submit their relevant screenshots + explanations and the blacklist manager will determine if it's worthy adding the reported players to the Blacklist

I feel having another section of "Warned" would just be additional burden on the blacklist manager (doesn't seems necessary)

7. Dave Deviluke

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Forgot to explain this part

[Community Blacklist] is maintained by the players (community) and Staff do not interfere unless it's necessary such as the spread of misinformation (sabotage) or heated conflicts (flame war)

Posts on the [Community Blacklist] do not affect bans or ban appeals

Affected players have the choice to only post on the blacklist or report abuse, or even post on both threads

Just wanna highlight this again since you seems to be mistaken that both are related

Even if a player ends up on the blacklist 10 times, the player will not get banned unless report(s) was submitted

8. Marcheva

Marcheva Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Marchevai
    Level:
    Totally understand where you are coming from and didn't make the mistake that community blacklist can eventually be escalated to a ban or the next step!

My issue is more with the fact that if the goal of the community blacklist is to create a group of players that should not be interacted with or played with because of their actions in game, since I want their actions to be at that level where the blacklisting is warranted. As I mentioned earlier, do I think the comments made by Frothin were unwarranted and harassment, yes. Should they be added to the blacklist for a one time instance of this, no. When I look at the names on the blacklist I want to simply see the name, understand that they should not be played with, and move on. Not sift through the backlogs of evidence to see if they were worthy of the ban etc as if that is the case then a lot of the blacklist losses some of its meaning. At the same time, if this is too much added work for the blacklist manager to take on I understand, since it is a large amount of work to deal with and should not be handled by a single person or a small group.

Said my piece, thanks for keeping the community free of these kinds of peeps!

Jimbo, Galoc, Sylafia and 1 other person like this.
  9. Tect

Tect Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    DTect
    Level:
    Guild:
    Manon
    i think posting it was fine. even if end up nvr get added, it can serve as past history if it happens again. pretty sure shira would take it into account if he has a bad track record of doing similar/worse things b4 adding/no adding to blacklist

chuckfan581, Damien. and Sylafia like this.
  10. Eltrea

Eltrea Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Eltrea
    Level:
    IGN: KenNL
    Reason: Dissapeared with MW20 Split
    Details: its been about 3 weeks ssince KenNL looted MW20 and said to add him as he will give the split once its sold but me and iBuccYoFace hasnt seen him online for 3 weeks straight i forgot who were the other party members igns . ive tried multiple times to /Find KenNL but he is always offline as well

11. Dcohen426

Dcohen426 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    iBuccYoFace
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Can Confirm

12. Panduh

Panduh Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    1. IGN: Cathedonil (Guild: Sinister)
    2. REASON: Poor leech
    3. DETAILS: I saw him smega selling leech. I asked for his rate for FTP leech. He said 45/90. I asked his level to see if it warranted the 90mil price for FTP. He said he was 125. I paid him for 1 hour then left for work. Came back and only got 1 full level 70 -> 71 after 1 hour of ftp leech. Tried to talk to him when I found him leeching again. But no response but was actively leeching someone else from Northern.

MapleRoyals 30-01-2024 06-50-00.png

MapleRoyals 30-01-2024 17-31-34.png

Typically I dont care if your leech is not great but 1 hour solo leech for only 1 level at level 70 and then to not even bother responding? Are you botting?

eVolve, MengQian, Brown Sugar and 5 others like this.
  13. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    I think it would be best mentioning your starting %.
    Ex. Lv 70 20% > Lv 71 0%
    0% to 0% doesn't seem that big of a 'poor leech' as someone who leeched FTP for quite a while, but if you had like 40% to 0%.. that's a different story.

From one hour solo you should receive around.. 125-160%, at least from a decent-good leech.
    Can say that 90m for 100%(assuming you sat on lv 70 with 0%) is quite expensive imo.
    Would be happy leeching you myself on ftp for 30 minutes for free to compensate for his not-so-good leeching.

Disclaimer - no clue who is this dude (the reported player)

MrMikiMiki likes this.
  14. itu

itu Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItuHunter
    xKyan likes this.
  15. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Almost 3 levels in one hour? While you are lv 70? Pressing X to doubt
    If the leecher is on god mode then yeah you could get close to 200% ig but most of the leechers, at least the leechers I've seen, can't provide that.

16. vainz

vainz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Koinz/klawz
    1. IGN: Magebaby @magebaby
    2. REASON: Toxic behaviour, KSing, Harrassing
    3. DETAILS:

Make sure to relate to the video I've added below.
    It was the 7th KS she did on me, so couldn't manage to hold myself from saying "gtfo"

Well I just found this reply of yours regarding mapownership (having some nerve to talk ethics and double standards ey?)
    So first of all lemme begin with providing the information for the community.
    ign Magebaby is an NX farmer who likes KSing under the excuse of "he uses multiple chars to hold up channels".
    Now, though it is not against the rules and i'm actually allowed to do this - I don't really need to use multiple chars to hold channels on you. that simple.
    But say I do, and say that double-standard is somehow true - let me offer you a deal :)
    When you and I battle Lyka / Levi - no map ownership! we'll do "the strongest takes it all" ey?
    But then please, don't come here crying that stronger attackers abuse this and just follow people having timers to just white them and take the NX okay?
    Cause I will do that, and trust me you won't talk "double-standard" when i'll just /find Magebaby and follow you to white you.
    You see, ~mapowner isn't a double-standard, it's a way to protect players from stronger attackers abuse.
    But you don't mind that, you just sit there harassing wherever you can, typing "mule-king" and some chinese words cause you like saying shit without others being able to understand.

(sb? SHAB? why don't you just say the words in english? seems like you're perfectly okay talking english right there ^)

Magebaby saying weird stuff.png

For the readers to understand here's a quick translation:
    sb (傻逼) = stupid (in a very offensive way)
    nao tan (腦癱) = brain paralysis

Now this follows multiple KS incidents of Magebaby seeing I got ownership and attacking still, so this comment of yours on Krex doesn't surprise me but I do feel the urge to ask you whether you okay with us setting aside them mapownerships and start competing NX following the "white" rule as I suggested before. will you accept it? I don't think so. if you do - just let me know.
    And after you do let me know, please talk the other players in the server into accepting stronger attackers just looting their stuff cause they're stronger.
    Good luck with that.
    Facts are, I accept the rules as they are, and you seem to think your thinking process is just above communities agreed ones.

"NT mule king"
    mr.dll_BTKEuEDWgy.png

Now, following me in fm saying "NT muleking" (wtf does NT even mean bruh? Edit: “nao tan”) and doing that like you're haunted (or maybe you're just into me) isn't the way I would expect you to behave.
    My dear friend, are you naturally equipped with two different sets of moral standards?
    Are you lecturing double-standards then doing what you're doing feeling you're a saint?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not only does she talk low, she keeps coming after me to other bosses:
    https://clipchamp.com/watch/rQKTwFlXOGg

So let me explain to you how these things work okay?
    if there was no ~mapowner I would come after you without even working too hard to find them myself and white you, taking the NX to myself and just make you wait for me to leave which would never happen.
    but talking double-standards is really beyond my understandings after wishing someone brain paralysis over a 2 dimensional red bull.

You shame the "Legendary Thief" medal under your name.
    You already got banned for your behavior, and you keep harassing me still.
    Tried talking to you through various different ways and people who know us both to settle the matter, but i've grown tired of you.
    I am not going to upload all my images of you coming after me saying different variations of mule-king or w/e, not that I am too offended
    by the title it's just the Chinese words I have to translate that follows it which getting me harassed.

So I got this from a friend who saw your profile on forums when you were misleading another known player:
    upload_2024-1-31_12-28-10.png

Translation from google translate:
    "The muleking really has the nerve to accuse me of harassing it"

The answer is yes. I do have the nerve.

Asking the community to add this ign into the blacklist for KILL/LOOT STEALING, HARASSMENT and Toxicity

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
    thedarkest, Virgo, jeff8434 and 23 others like this.
  17. Panduh

Panduh Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    I was Lv70 1.xx% > Lv71 0.xx%
    I've leeched myself and gotten leech at FTP a few times already. At level 73 or 74, sure I can understand it being only 1 level if they're not good at leeching. I can live with that.
    I also just bought leech from another 140 bishop who got me from 67-70 in 1 hour for 60m. So this feels borderline leech scam.
    He also stopped exactly right after I leveled so it feels 100% intentional.
    While I appreciate you offering free leech, it's not why I made this post.
    His lack of response after trying to reach out to him is why I'm posting. Had he just replied saying it was his first time leeching FTP or something, I would've tried to direct him to the rotation guide and moved on.

18. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    I see

Now it's a lot more information and it really seems like a small border between terrible leech and leech scam.

I know it's not why you posted this comment, and still I dislike seeing fellow members of the community hurt or annoyed by these type of things.

As you already made decent progress, I'd like to offer a 30/60 minutes leech at harps.

Its an offer that's meant to help you get the progress which you may lost, and also just cause I want to do so.

You won't be forced, duh, but feel free to contact me via DM if you'd like it. Free of charge, of course

vainz and Dave Deviluke like this.
  19. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    It's odd how you have exactly 0 exp - did you maybe die during the leech or something interrupting it and losing you progress? Even if they stopped killing immediately after you leveled you'd still normally have some exp, so I wonder if someone sacked you or something.

Geto and Damien. like this.
  20. Panduh

Panduh Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    I wish that was the case but I was still in map on rope with some exp 0.xx%. Don’t remember exact number.

RoyalDC likes this.