Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Sylafia

Sylafia Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Sylafia
    Level:
    Guild:
    FlatEarth
    Ah got it, so you must have died after. That's pretty bad leech rates, FTP1 is actually quite a fast spot from what I remember.

Geto and Panduh like this.
  2. Panduh

Panduh Donator

Country Flag:
    Guild:
    Tenacity
    Yeah I /find saw him in mb2. Didn't have townscroll so figured since already pretty much at 0% faster to just die and walk over.
    Also just self leeched with 139 fp on a card buff for 1 hr on 139 fp. 71 -> 73.5.
    Screenshot 2024-01-31 122007.jpeg

Sylafia likes this.
  3. Gifflar

Gifflar Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gifflar
    Guild:
    Olympia
    As a person who has been selling FTP leech. I can say that 250% in one hour at level 70 is no problem.

Knoxz likes this.
  4. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Guess i just had bad experiences.

Then this leech was beyond bad xD

It was both overpriced and barely was 50% efficient for the time of the leech.

50% xp for 100% time of leech, sad.

5. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice
    some of your images are broken/ not showing up

also have you reported them?

nookimchi likes this.
  6. TheRadiant

TheRadiant Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Alarielle
    Level:
    Guild:
    Galaxy
    you called him "sb" and "nao tan" in lyka. plus and i quote from the pic with rough translation: "you are like an Nao Tan (brain dead/damage/paralyzed) mule king".

you also refering him as "MuleKing" on forum. furthermore you claim you were just talking to yourself in fm when he's there, and NT means Neo Tokyo instead of mutiple "Nao Tan" insults you threw at him prior to this instance.

I understand its very difficult to use a language that one doesn't speak fluently, but that's no excuse to call someone "sb" or "nao tan", and for what? he has mutiple mules in lyka taking map ownership?

is this what you would like to be treated by others in game? it's easy to forget there's a real person sitting behind that character playing the game just like you and me.

you can, excuse my language, feel free to say otherwise, "gaslighting" him for thinking NT is for neo tokyo. but the only inferiority here is your behavior towards other players.

if you don't like the map owner rule, make a thread about it, you might get people on your side. calling people "sb" and "nao tan" is not the right way to do it.

7. jeff8434

jeff8434 Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    montague
    Guild:
    Create
    There is an ability to scold others but die without admitting
    傻逼 @MOMOBELLA

8. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    I think any Chinese reading this part would be like "yep, bullshit"

任何華人讀到這部分都會感覺“嗯,狡辯”

Ucchi, degerman123, Knoxz and 27 others like this.
  9. vainz

vainz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Koinz/klawz
    lmao, what a way to take the context and just jiggle it..
    you forgot to show the parts you saying you own a 145 kanzir and a 43 khanjar within less than a year of play but I mean..
    NT is somehow neo tokyo so I am not surprised.
    I did have the medal back then, if you only watched the pictures and the video I uploaded you’d understand what a meme you’re making of urself.
    But honestly now, I meant what I said - I grew tired of you.
    I have no intention to take this any further, justice has been served on my side and i’m not going for flame you now as i’m not taking any pleasure doing so.
    You have a good luck on your future endeavours.

They seem okay on my side, tried updating them now!
    Also I did report and she got banned already for her behavior, but the harassment continues (or calling me Neo Tokyo idk already)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
    SummonShade, Immer, Tobi and 10 others like this.
  10. vainz

vainz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Koinz/klawz
    you’re really good with them tu-quoques / whatabouttisms.
    Reminding you that you were the one to talk about those RWT claims, and they are irrelevant to your actions and do not justify anything regarding your KSing.

this is another matter, on which you might report me for flaming you in person and I will gladly add the context with pictures of what you said but if that’s your way to distract from the subject i’m not buying it.
    there’s Staff for such matters, and we can take it there if you want.

Besides, I am not sure why you take my words of “RWT” as real world trade, I meant real world talker. :pepez:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  11. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono
    You throw insults and slurs to yourself in FM? Is that what you're saying? I talk to myself all the time in real life, and im probably autistic too, and even I don't talk to myself in-game while throwing insults at nobody.

[​IMG]

Basically_memes, Tobi, bibz and 12 others like this.
  12. Geto

Geto Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Naobito
    Level:
    17x
    Guild:
    Northern
    Might be a case of Dissociative identity disorder (from his side)

13. NehZu

NehZu Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I feel so so sorry for you with that attitude, you have to throw shade at everybody who is not siding with you. To have a person like you in this community is such a shame.
    At least take responsibility for your actions and sort them out as an adult, be a better man/woman.

Knoxz, RoyalDC, Tail and 10 others like this.
  14. FlyingCarrot

FlyingCarrot Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Puzzlo
    Whose behavior is for the community?
    Is the good boi who parked a lot of mules at lyka and hold the mapowner in order to prevent other players to "steal" it and did everything "perfectly in rules" to report those thugs got banned?
    Or is that legendary thug who thinks that kind of behavior is so disguesting and decided to "punish" that good boi in her own way?

Does everything done within the rules equate to justice?

15. Donn1e

Donn1e Donator

Can we stop this hate on area boss farmers?
    I'm seeing this a lot in game recently, so let me explain a few things:
    1) It's a very legit high profit method, there are already 3 players in the server who made Auf helm exclusively off that and it can beat multimage farmers, contrary to what some people say.
    2) If you need those area bosses for cards/skillbooks/quests, did you ever try to ask those farmers for help with that? I have, and I got the free skillbooks I needed.
    They're always willing to help from my experience.
    Just try and ask for help, you will get it.
    3) Except for the things mentioned above, what else could you need from an area boss (Manon/Griffey aside)?
    If it's the profits you are after you are more than welcome to compete, no farmer is perfect and you can definitely catch a wave when they sleep and take note of the timers.

It's not some noble act to yoink their bosses :confused:

16. vainz

vainz Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Koinz/klawz
    you watch too much movies bruh.

“parked a lot of mules” - did you just copy a message you got from Magebaby or did you actually look into it urself? I got 2 chars capable of going to oblivion5 (or neo tokyo kekw)

“punish that good boi in her own way” - you mean you’re all up for breaking up the rules? Noice fam

I understand your need to put things your way, but truth is evidence talk, and that “dark hero” saving the world theme music you’re trying to play here isn’t as exciting as you’re trying to make it look.

People in this server come across me all the time when farming, some actually win the competition, now go ahead and try convincing whoever you like that “legendary thugs” is what this community needs kekw.

“Behavior is disgusting” - why bother checking when you can be a loyal servant and just forward the messages your friend tells you to say? I am only disgusted by the amount of lies you are capable of producing, I guess that’s the only way you know to make some people be at your side.

i’m no good boi sir, i’m a dedicated NX farmer who fights with what I got. As I already said and you didn’t read cause u were too busy living in fantasy world - I am willing to let go of map ownership when it’s me against her or you for that matter (just leave your ign here please) - but keep in mind I am going to white you and take the NX to myself.

will you leave a post here right after, saying there’s a legendary thug teaching your friend and yourself a lesson?

Tail, Tentomon, Angel and 4 others like this.
  17. Dave Deviluke

Dave Deviluke Forum Moderator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CygnusQueen
    Level:
    Guild:
    WorldTour
    Players have the right to disagree with Staff or other players on the following areas:
    • how ~mapowner works
    • area bosses dropping NX
    • muling or multi-client
    However, this does not mean the players should insult each other due to disagreements

We (the players) should not have to resort to insults during discussions of what can be improved - this doesn't help with anything but only fuel more anger

If insults are deemed an acceptable way of "punishment", we would just be a toxic server about who can out-aggressive others

18. FlyingCarrot

FlyingCarrot Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Puzzlo
    Hey @Donn1e , I do not treat vainz as a typical area boss farmers, a typical one just record the boss spawn time and get there on time and move to the next map or channel, but what vainz did is park his chars over there and constantly cc and hold the mapowner, cuz u only need hit once then u got a 5 mins mapowner. Ofc he knows the approx spawn time of da area boss as a NX famer, but the spawn time is kinda random, so he just hold the mapowner with other chars while he is farming in another channel. Then wat, then he got all of them.
    The logic behind of the area boss spawn time is kinda random is preventing a specific player just control all of them.
    If u think this type of game style is not toxic, u got me. Those kind famers u mentioned is irrelevent over here, plz do not tag all of the farmers.

@vainz , Sorry man, I just can not recap clearly cuz that story is almost 2 or 3 month ago, so there is no "a lot of mules". But as what u said, u got 2 chars can get into oblivion5, so could u calim that u never ever hold the the mapowners of other empty channels (mapowner is not even at that channel) while u r farming? Just an answer, Yes or NO.

19. itu

itu Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItuHunter
    I find it jarring that ~mapowner allows one character to hold multiple maps. I don't see why it's not just latest map per character, this type of conflict keep happening because of it.

Pope likes this.
  20. Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Shiratsuyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kemono

You are more than welcome to create threads about multifarming. The blacklist really isn't the place to discuss such matters, unless an argument can be made that it should be blacklist worthy. I think the general consensus is that multifarming is not really an issue, and if it is, then it is more so an issue with the ~mapowner command itself and the way Royals allow for multi clients. I don't at all believe that multifarmers are multifarming to mess with other players and laugh at people that only play on one character at a time or something. For someone to be put on the blacklist, the intent must have been impure one way or another. You would bascially have to prove that the multifarmer is multifarming to be a dick and ruin the gaming experience for you specifically.

Shnang, Tentomon, Tobi and 5 others like this.