Community Blacklist

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shiratsuyu, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Kutsilyo

Kutsilyo Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Kutsilyo
    Level:
    Guild:
    shroomhouse
    okay i apologize for my tone but you were being very annoying and any normal person would react to being pestered this way, arguably your behavior was more toxic than my tone because you kept on pestering me after i explicitly said no to you.

kachau, kaisthtc, chuckfan581 and 8 others like this.
  2. CodGhost

CodGhost Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tupac1994
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oblivion
    "bro isnt it obvious that i found enough attkers and need a mage now?" Could of been worded I found attackers and now i need mages now. and we wouldn't be here discussing this
    Also normal people don't react that way.

Joeyyyy likes this.
  3. bibz

bibz Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Gewn
    Guild:
    Rice
    I don’t think it’s fair to say “normal ppl wouldn’t react this way”. Kutsilyo’s feelings of frustration are valid, they are busy responding to a lot of pms and organizing a public APQ run, and might have felt overwhelmed. Joey’s feelings are also valid, that he was being treated rudely and unkindly.

I hope that they can just accept the apology and move on :ducklove:

4. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    I would take a good look at yourself before you start preaching to others about tone and toxicity, given your own history within this thread and throughout the broader community.

5. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Was this actually the first contact you had with him with regards to this APQ party? Or had there been additional conversation not shown?

Edit: Nevermind! For some reason the other posts hadn't loaded for me. Indeed there was an earlier conversation, and I'm glad others agree this is not blacklist-worthy. I probably would have found your whispers irritating too.

@Joeyyyy hopefully it's obvious to you, but just incase it is not: you should leave Kutsilyo alone in-game now. If you were to repeat this agan, there could actually be a harassment case against you, because the player asked you to leave them alone. And you would have then failed to respect their wishes to be left alone by you on multiple occasions.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
    Leisure and Joeyyyy like this.
  6. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Why are you even apologizing?! You did nothing wrong! Many people would react more strongly than you did to the irritating persistent nuisance when you are just trying to get ready for APQ.

Leisure likes this.
  7. Joeyyyy

Joeyyyy Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    Take your own advice before giving others. Same guy who was protecting Roany for harassing Sharon. I’ll leave it at that. Anyways have a good day.

Ghostie and Fergerar like this.
  8. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    "I'll leave it at that" = "let me say everything I want and run away"?

eVolve, Sen and Tentomon like this.
  9. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    IGN: SubZero (Joeyyyy)
    Reason: Joeyyyy DM'ed me to whinge about how Kutsilyo's words on this thread are also harassment. This is just completely ridiculous, becaue Kutsilyo is the victim in this case, defending himself against an unfair report that failed to provide the full context.It is clear he just does not get it, and his continued blaming of his victim is harassment. Sooooo

Details: I mean, he basically gave me permission in his last message to post it, lol.

Screenshot.png
    Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (2).png

Sylafia likes this.
  10. Joeyyyy

Joeyyyy Donator

Country Flag:
    Level:
    I give you permission because I have absolutely nothing to hide. I wanted your opinion and I got it. We disagree and I move forward. Thank you for the transparency.

11. Sen

Sen Donator

IGN:
    Sentenial
    You mean the same guy who made an active effort to publicly as well as internally advocate for a fairer application of the server's rules, and also leniently assigned you five warning points out of good faith instead of banning you like you deserved for maliciously flaming other players over and over again? Yup, that was me. And since you seem to be so interested in transparency all of a sudden, let me share with the rest of the community what kind of person you truly are when you thought you were in a position to freely express yourself without consequences. It's a shame you never took this opportunity to actually learn from your mistakes.

[​IMG]

PaddysPub, Donn1e, eVolve and 18 others like this.
  12. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    Not sure you actually wanted my opinion, as you did not ask for it, and I had already shared it on this thread. So I don't think that had been your motivation for messaging me.

Also, you can't just say what you want and then "I move forward" in an attempt to silence those who disagree with your nasty words and accusations. Last post from me on this though. I know you'll love now getting to have the last word. So I'll let you enjoy that.

bloodsicle likes this.
  13. toushiro54321

toushiro54321 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    mageforever
    Level:
    Guild:
    tulips
    1. IGN: Dieguin
    2. REASON: Leaving zakum after 1 run
    3. DETAILS: Dieguin joined our zakum run and in the run people even discussed who drops first run eye and who drops 2nd eye,
    After the first run he suddenly went cash shop and then left the pt.

After asking him if he comes back or blacklist he responds ' you never said 2 runs '

its normal boss etiquet to go 2 runs since people wont finds part for 1 run. even during the discussion of who drops eye first and 2nd he never tolf he was only going 1 run.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kano93 likes this.
  14. Kano93

Kano93 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I confirm what he says. It's pretty normal to expect to do two runs. There was never talk of 1 run. I also sent him a message, but got no response back.

Attached Files:

15. Kung

Kung Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Schnegge
    on the other hand you guys apparently never explicitly talked about 2 runs either, right? Additionally seems like his english is not that good so he probably did not understand that you were talking about 2 runs when discussing EOF order.
    To be honest, if you as a leader do not confirm with every single member or R> for 2 runs explicitly, I do not think you have the right to demand 2 runs from a player leaving after first run. There is many people doing 2 runs but there is also lots of people just leaving after 1 run unless otherwise explicitly discussed within zak party.

Samir98 and Tentomon like this.
  16. okki

okki Donator

Country Flag:
    Zak - 2 runs
    Krex - 2 runs
    APQ 4 - runs

All these are common practice and can be considered as the norm.

But if u have an emergency in the middle of course real life is more important and u can inform ur party that an emergency has occured but if u leave without explaination thats just bad ethics.

frozenrain and chainyu0220 like this.
  17. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    I think APQ = 4 runs is widely accepted, but Zakum/Krex = 2 runs is not. I always assumed it was just what people tended to do as long as the first run went well. I've seen plenty of people leave after one, and I've done so myself a few times. Nobody ever complained.

Whether or not a person could commit to 2 runs might depend on how long the first run takes. This can be difficult to predict as it depends on a lot of factors, including DC's, deaths (and availability of res), attack potions used, whether or not dispel is available (and actually being casted when needed), and overall effort made by each player.

Sometimes also, a run was such a shitty experience that for the sake of mental wellbeing, it's better not to do a second one with the same party.

APQ is a lot more mindless and predictable, and usually takes a similar amount of time each run. Even a somewhat low quality team member won't increase it by more than a few minutes.

Samir98 likes this.
  18. frozenrain

frozenrain Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    snowy803
    Guild:
    NewPlanet
    Zak/Krex is assumed 2 runs. Nobody leaves after one, and if someone does without good reason they're often blacklisted. See, like 100 similar posts before this one.

19. Tentomon

Tentomon Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    CaptainHeidi
    Level:
    So then why is there nobody on the blacklist for that offence? That does not seem like "they're often blacklisted" or there have been "like 100 similar posts before this one". If I have overlooked something please do explain...

Kung likes this.
  20. Samir98

Samir98 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    BathPriest
    Level:
    For someone who dc alot in apq (the client crashed rather to disconnect) here are tips that i found work for me.
    1) relog before every run
    2) dont go down on 4th stage, if youre a mage just use aoe to kill mob and let team mates loot it for you.
    from dc 3 out of 4 runs, now i no longer dc except times where i forgot to follow this rule.
    i dont think this problem is due to my internet because it only happen during apq