Closed ✯ HOLLYWOOD - Where Dreams Began [2015-2016]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Christopher Chance, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Zulk

Zulk Donator

Country Flag:
    1) Name: Derek Herve

2) Age:

3) IGN:
    Zulk

4) Origin of IGN:
    It's the first four letters of my middle name, i've been using it online since i could remember!

5) Level & Job:
    I am only level 22, a fresh and aspiring Nightlord!

6) Country/State:
    United Kingdom, although i'll be living in the Netherlands for a week or two, alles goede!

7) How long have you been playing Royals:
    I have been playing for just under a day and i can say i have loved every minute of it, the nostalgic feeling and the grind has got me wanting to play more!

8) Character Goals:
    My goals are to reach level 150 while maintaining a good relationship to people and guilds on the server. A side goal of mine is also to increase my fame by helping people out, no buying!

9) Guild History:
    Haven't been in a guild yet, i'm a firm believer of sticking to a community. Something about committing to one guild resonates with me.

10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD?
    You seem like a fun bunch! I mean, anybody who takes rad group screenshots are fun! There's guild perks which is a bonus, i love that there is also community events! whether it is a boss run, GPO or a tournament i'm down to play with guild mates and others alike. I've been an officer and even led my own guild in other games so i know the importance of this!

11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable):
    Unfortunately I haven't got any friends in the guild just of yet but i'm eager to meet you!

12) How active are you in Royals?
    I try to get online as much as i can when i'm not working on other bits and bobs!

13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any:
    At the moment I am indulging myself in the creative arts of dance, music and paint! I've decided to follow my aspirations and shall be studying Games Programming in the coming September which i'm really excited for! You can be anyone or anything you want to be! Cosmonaut, plumber even a unicorn. Other than that, I write children's adventure books and I'm able to cook a mean steak and ale pie

14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress:
    Jack O'Connell, after meeting him during my younger days as a teenager I was hooked, he had a brilliant attitude and seemed like a down to earth guy!

I hope to hear from you soon, I can only hope!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    BaconCat likes this.
  2. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Accepted!

Zulk likes this.
  3. Zulk

Zulk Donator

Country Flag:
    [​IMG]

Why thank you! xo

StrickBan and FishBiscuit like this.
  4. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Wow I can't believe I forgot to Accept this on the forums! It was handled in game before I got here haha

5. Rise

Rise Donator

Country Flag:
    1) Name:
    2) Age: 19 (20 this year)
    3) IGN: Awards
    4) Origin of IGN: This was my IGN when I was at Extalia 0:)
    5) Level & Job: 44 Spearman (Currently leveling it with a ton of base INT so its kind of tricky :mad:)
    6) Country/State: United Kingdom
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: Roughly around 2 days, I kind of checked out the server and forums around early 2016 to get a grip of all the features, tips and info for when I actually settle down on Royals which was 2 days ago after my exams. (I believe I'm actually experienced in the game already haha, just bagged myself 300m as of now :mad:)
    8) Character Goals: Hit 150 whilst HP washing enough to contribute to some boss runs, but on the way I'm looking to meet friendly and supportive friends both in and out of the guild.
    9) Guild History: None at the moment, I'm usually committed to a guild until the very end as I believe we will become ride or dies throughout the journey :xD: (Was in a guild for 3 years on Extalia)
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? - The name and the fame (its all about the fame) :p - On a serious note once I checked the guild page out, just how professional it seemed to look stood out for me.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): I'm kind of lonely at the moment but I have met 2 bishops who has helped me out here and there.
    12) How active are you in Royals? Can be online pretty much all day if I'm not out partying really. I'd say 6+ hours pretty much most days
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Currently a student studying Law in the UK.:love:
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Angelina Jolie - Shes just a boss :8): LOVED every single movie especially mr and mrs smith :p

Any other questions I will be ingame to answer thanks

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    Zulk likes this.
  6. yozongu

yozongu Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Tasty
    Level:
    12x
    1) Name: Gooze

2) Age: 19

3) IGN: Tasty

4) Origin of IGN: It's been so long I forgot why I name my character that, nonetheless it sounds very enticing.

5) Level & Job: 128 DK

6) Country/State: USA

7) How long have you been playing Royals: Around March 2014, quit for a very long time, now I'm back.

8) Character Goals:
    Right now I'm still trying to grind mesos from the bottom up. Before I quit I gave quite a fortune away and now I'm pretty dirt poor, hopefully it's fixable.

9) Guild History: Infinity

10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? I need a place where I could rely on people to help me get back to the game. The guild looks very supportive, looks professional and organized but at the same time knows how to kick back. I also like the fact that the system seems very fair and is basically equal treatment for everyone.
    I'm all for equal treatment so I feel like if I put effort and help people I can already tell that they will help me.
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): None

12) How active are you in Royals? If I'm not too busy I could get on an hour or two

13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: A Navy dude, adventuring around the world.

14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Ronald Lee Ermey, legendary performance, if you ever watched Full Metal Jacket.

7. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Accepted! Please contact a Jr in game for an invite!

Zulk and Rise like this.
  8. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Rejected for now. Please do try again in the future! For the moment it seems like you are not very active, if you become more active in the coming time, I would be happy to consider another app. Also feel free to reach out to me in game if you need help getting back on your feet, I would be happy to help.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  9. OrganicChemistry

OrganicChemistry Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    HeaIMeDry
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOLLYWOOD
    1) Name: Daniel
    2) Age: 18
    3) IGN: HealMeDry (the l is a capital i)
    4) Origin of IGN: Back when I played Maplestory in elementary school, I played a cleric and I was really weak since I messed up on distributing my stat points (too many points into str). In CPQ, people would tell me that it would be better to heal others than to attack and so I did that. Anyways, when I made my cleric here in Royals, I decided to name him after my previous experiences with playing this class.
    5) Level & Job: Level 112 Priest
    6) Country/State: CA, USA
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: I’ve been playing for over a year now, but I recently came back after a four-month break.
    8) Character Goals: One of my goals is to make enough money to hp wash and fund my future bowmaster. I would also love to eventually help out new players or players who need help starting off since I met someone who greatly helped me transition into Royals.
    9) Guild History: I was randomly invited into Cerulean, but there is very little activity in the guild which greatly disappoints me because one of the main reasons why I came back to Royals is to interact with people and develop friendships because this is what distinguishes Royals from other MMOs.
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? A few days ago, I went on YouTube to look at videos that would give me more nostalgia when I came across a MapleRoyals video on this guild doing GPQ. I read the comments and clicked on the link that directed me to the HOLLYWOOD guild forums page. I read through the guild information and one of the major things that sparked my interests was the wide variety of events that the guild has to offer! I also LOVE the idea of Star Points and how this promotes active participation in the guild!
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): None
    12) How active are you in Royals? I try to play whenever I am not busy, so I want to say anywhere from 5-12 hours a day on average.
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I am currently in college studying Biochemistry and hoping to pursue a career in the healthcare profession. Aside from playing Royals in my free time, I like to do community service with people who share the same interest as I do.
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Jason Statham. Action movies are my favorite!!!

10. gaudy jose

gaudy jose Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ISauLI
    Level:
    1) Name:saul
    2) Age:23
    3) IGN: IceBroken/lSauLl
    4) Level & Job: 153 Ice Lightning Arch Mage / 131 NL
    5) Country/State: Venezuela
    6) How long have you been playing Royals? dont remenber like 2years
    7) Character Goals:(Signature has all)
    8) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD?Overall looks really organized ..
    9) How active are you in Royals? 5-6 hours for day
    10) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any?I Royal.... IRL goals: Run my own furniture business...
    11) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress:) Tony Star f3... and edgar ramires..
    12) (Optional) Link to Image of Character: =)

11. gaudy jose

gaudy jose Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    ISauLI
    Level:
    chris i'm back =)

12. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Accepted! Please contact a Jr. in game for an invite!

Rejected

13. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    We're going to Reject this app.

14. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    Please look at some of the accepted apps for reference. Your app just did not have a lot of content. You are welcome to try again however!

15. frankos123

frankos123 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Cuppa
    Level:
    1) Name: Nadav
    2) Age: 20
    3) IGN: Cuppa
    4) Origin of IGN: Original name is Cupcake and was taken so Cuppa cause I just love Cupcakes :)
    5) Level & Job: 62 I/L
    6) Country/State: Israel
    7) How long have you been playing Royals: I have been playing Royals for almost 2 months now . played GMS for about 3 years in v.62-v.83 had a level 183 DK
    8) Character Goals:Getting to high level with my main 150+ and open an alt prolly DK for good times :)
    9) Guild History: Got no Guild History in MapleRoyals ... ;p
    10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? What interesets me about HOLLYWOOD is honestly the people .. many people started playing the game and I want to play with nice people who are good to eachother like I love Maple for it . I want a friendly Guild who look out for eachother :) , it also look like a realy fun guild to be in very organazied
    11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): - "
    12) How active are you in Royals? Im playing 3-6 hours a days sometimes more :)
    13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: Im Currently a soldier in the IDF and working as a Judo Instructor was competing in Europe when i was younger :) . Goals IRL would want to start my own Training Place for JUDO :)
    14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Robert Downey Jr . with no doubt . The guy is a legend

16. willzy123

willzy123 Member

IGN:
    514Hero
    Level:
    1) Name: William

2) Age: 22

3) IGN: 514Hero

4) Origin of IGN: It's a tribute to my hometown which I love very much (Montreal). 514 is the area code. :)

5) Level & Job: 149, Hero (Also have 150 Bishop and other randoms)

6) Country/State: Canada, Quebec

7) How long have you been playing Royals: About a month and a half.

8) Character Goals: My short term goal is to be strong enough to solo Zakum relatively quickly, my mid to long term goal is to scroll or buy my own perfect 10% scrolled Stonetooth sword and getting 12+ attack on my cape and boots.

9) Guild History: iQuebec is the only guild I've been in so far.

10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? I'm looking for a guild that has a real sense of community and based on the crap ton of guild screenshots in the thread as well as the Youtube videos, it looks like HOLLYWOOD definitely has all that! I also like how the guild obviously has a lot of history since you guys have been around for a long time even in other servers and I would definitely be proud to be a part of the future history.

11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): Not yet but I do hope that will change soon :)

12) How active are you in Royals? I'm currently very active since I'm working part time and not currently attending any school. This will change in a few months but I will still try to be as active as humanly possible since I really dig the server :D

13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I work for a big telecommunications company in Canada in customer service so in a nutshell, I'm a professional complaint receiver ;). I have a wonderfully dorky dog and cat and I'm trying to get back in shape. I do have some other aspirations, namely, getting into law school.

14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress:
    I love Seth Rogen, he's basically like a funnier and richer version of me and on top of that, he's a Canadian :D

Kemmel and William like this.
  17. Ahcene

Ahcene Active Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Zzyzz
    Level:
    1) Name: Damine

2) Age: Just Turned 24 Yesterday, mid twenties HYPE

3) IGN:pieceOfShet

4) Origin of IGN: When I joined Mapleroyals, I was stuck at the character selection screen and was wodnering what IGN should I get.. And then I saw a piece of sheet RIPPED APPART and i was like heyy, thats a cool IGN.

5) Level & Job: 137 Drk & 137 Bishop & Future NL I am working on leveling

6) Country/State:Quebec,Canada

7) How long have you been playing Royals: I've been playing royal for now 2 months and I love it here, Just has the hint of nostalgia I have hoped for
    8) Character Goals: I am actually working more towards my Drk, I got lucky enought to save up alot of money and higly fund him and I am working on my NL also but I always want more, My goal in here is to be recognized as a key player in the server in boss runs, I also aspire to scroll a perfect ski sky ( I Know, nice dream eh?) and strong enoug to solo zakum atleast before level 200.

9) Guild History: I've only only been in iQuebec.

10) What interests you about HOLLYWOOD? HOLLYWOOD has the perfect example of the guild nostalgia that we all had in a certain moment of our life, I was in one of the top guilds in Khaini server Pre BB and the high level friend/notoriety, Events, Videos that I made/did were precious moments and I do hope that I can be appart of you guys because it seems you have been around for a couples years now.

11) Any close friends in HOLLYWOOD? (Provide IGN(s) if applicable): N/A so far, but i've hosted a couple Zruns and Krex that had HOLLYWOOD members in and enjoyed talking to them. I do hope that I can make friends there tho!

12) How active are you in Royals? Pretty much every day, I go to school, work, hit the gym and eat (aspirant fitness model) so I'm pretty straight about my plans for the future and having a routine definitly helps me to focus on those mains aspect of my life. However, If I do need to not log in for X amount of time, I'll tell a higher Rank about it couple days before.

13) What do you do, and Goals IRL, if any: I go to school and study mecanic engineering, I work as a secuity agent on the weekends and I am a gym lover, I am an aspiring fitness model and I will be competing in my first Men's physique competition next year so wish me luck !

14) Favorite HOLLYWOOD Actor/Actress: Definetly Zach Braff, he is so funny and I love him so much, the reason to why I love him is because in the TV show scrubs, he is this Serious Dr. but at the same time, this daydreamer funny guy that I recognize myself in, he never stops to make you laugh

18. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    I'm just going to put my answer down here because... we have decided to accept all three apps! Please contact a Jr in game for an invite!

19. BaconCat

BaconCat Donator

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Nayruu
    Level:
    19x
    Guild:
    Solari
    We have so many new acceptances recently, I will be closing the apps for about a week to let everyone get settled. Any apps posted in this time will not get a response until next Tuesday the 14th of June. Thank you for understanding!

Zulk likes this.
  20. frankos123

frankos123 Member

Country Flag:
    IGN:
    Cuppa
    Level:
    none of the jrs online :(